Exclusion or Efficient Pricing? The "Big Deal" Bundling of Academic Journals
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boalt Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720|
Fax: (510) 642-3767
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/blewp/
More information through EDIRC
- Matteo Migheli & Giovanni Ramello, 2013. "Open access, social norms and publication choice," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 149-167, April.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2008.
"Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 558-581, June.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science," Economics Working Papers 805, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Marc Scheufen, 2013. "Academic publishing and open access," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 32, pages 365-377 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Müller-Langer, Frank & Scheufen, Marc, 2012. "Academic Publishing and Open Access," MPRA Paper 61807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aviv Nevo & Daniel L. Rubinfeld & Mark McCabe, 2005. "Academic Journal Pricing and the Demand of Libraries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 447-452, May.
- Eberhard Feess & Marc Scheufen, 2016. "Academic copyright in the publishing game: a contest perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 263-294, October.
- Harley, Diane & Acord, Sophia Krzys, 2011. "Peer Review in Academic Promotion and Publishing: Its Meaning, Locus, and Future," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt1xv148c8, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Bundling and Competition for Slots: Sequential Pricing," IDEI Working Papers 576, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Bundling and Competition for Slots: Sequential Pricing," TSE Working Papers 09-074, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2009. "Bundling and competition for slots: Sequential pricing," Economics Working Papers 1168, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2005. "The Bundling of Academic Journals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 441-446, May.
- Bo-Christer Björk, 0. "Scholarly journal publishing in transition- from restricted to open access," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 0, pages 1-9.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt9hc6n6ds. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed