Evolving Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2000.
"Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 147-180.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: Evidence and some theory," Economics Working Papers 350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 1908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," NBER Working Papers 6442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and some Theory," Working Papers 98-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1994. "A Simple Model for Study of the Determination of the Price Level and the Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(3), pages 381-399.
- Woodford, Michael, 2001. "Fiscal Requirements for Price Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(3), pages 669-728, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bianchi & Cosmin Ilut, 2017.
"Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix and Agent's Beliefs,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 26, pages 113-139, October.
- Francesco Bianchi, 2011. "Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix and Agents' Beliefs," 2011 Meeting Papers 156, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Ilut, Cosmin, 2013. "Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix and Agents' Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Bianchi & Cosmin Ilut, 2014. "Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix and Agents' Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 20194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bianchi & Cosmin Ilut, 2017. "Code and data files for "Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix and Agent's Beliefs"," Computer Codes 16-166, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013.
"Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2013. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions: Interdependent Policy Rule Coefficients," MPRA Paper 50040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang Lu & Ernesto Pasten & Robert King, 2013.
"Policy design with private sector skepticism in the textbook New Keynesian model,"
2013 Meeting Papers
241, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert King & Yang Lu & Ernesto Pastén, 2014. "Policy Design with Private Sector Skepticism in the Textbook New Keynesian Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 717, Central Bank of Chile.
- Keinsley, Andrew, 2016. "Indexing the income tax code, monetary/fiscal interaction, and the great moderation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-20.
- Kostas Mavromatis, 2017. "US monetary regimes and optimal monetary policy in the Euro Area," DNB Working Papers 570, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-2305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Sarferaz, Samad, 2016.
"Monetary–fiscal policy interaction and fiscal inflation: A tale of three countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 158-184.
- Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Sarferaz, Samad, 2015. "Monetary-fiscal policy interaction and fiscal inflation: A tale of three countries," Discussion Papers 42/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Martin Kliem & Alexander Kriwoluzky & Samad Sarferaz, 2015. "Monetary-fiscal policy interaction and fiscal inflation: a tale of three countries," KOF Working papers 15-396, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Kliem, Martin & Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Sarferaz, Samad, 2015. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interaction and Fiscal Inflation: A Tale of Three Countries," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Andrew Foerster & Troy Davig, 2014. "Uncertainty and Fiscal Cliffs," 2014 Meeting Papers 717, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "On stock-flow consistent approaches and the like: the ‘rediscovery’ of model building," MPRA Paper 67050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Oct 2015.
- By Anna Florio & Alessandro Gobbi, 2015. "Learning the monetary/fiscal interaction under trend inflation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 1146-1164.
- Adrian, Tobias & Etula, Erkko & Shin, Hyun Song, 2009. "Risk appetite and exchange Rates," Staff Reports 361, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 10 Dec 2015.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2016.
"The role of fiscal policy in Britain's Great Inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 203-218.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2014. "The role of fiscal policy in Britain's Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2014. "The role of Fiscal policy in Britain’s Great Inflation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Francesco Zanetti & Philip Liu & Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2017. "Changing Macroeconomic Dynamics at the Zero Lower Bound," Economics Series Working Papers 824, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barthélemy, J. & Marx, M., 2012. "Generalizing the Taylor Principle: New Comment," Working papers 403, Banque de France.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:62-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2016.
"Modest macroeconomic effects of monetary policy shocks during the great moderation: An alternative interpretation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(PB), pages 300-314.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2016. "Modest Macroeconomic Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks during the Great Moderation: An Alternative Interpretation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n30, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:173-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaoshan Che & Eric M. Leepe & Campbell Leith, 2015.
"US Monetary and Fiscal Policies - conflict or cooperation?,"
2015_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Leeper, Eric M. & Leith, Campbell, 2015. "US Monetary and Fiscal Policies - Conflict or Cooperation?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-77, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anna Florio & Alessandro Gobbi, 2014. "Learning the Fiscal Monetary Interaction under Trend Inflation," DEM Working Papers Series 068, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Leeper, Eric M. & Li, Bing, 2017. "Surplus–debt regressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 10-15.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Leeper, Eric M. & Leith, Campbell, 2015. "US Monetary and Fiscal Policies - Conflict or Cooperation?," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-77, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Barthélemy, Jean & Marx, Magali, 2017. "Solving endogenous regime switching models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:167-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.