Coordination in the Presence of Asset Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Blume, Andreas & Ortmann, Andreas, 2007. "The effects of costless pre-play communication: Experimental evidence from games with Pareto-ranked equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 274-290, January.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 1998.
"Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 499-547, April.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, "undated". "Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices," CRSP working papers 332, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation of State-Price Densities Implicit in Financial Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 5351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Hirshleifer, Jack, 1989.
"An Experimental Evaluation of Weakest Link/Best Shot Models of Public Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 201-225, February.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Jack Hirshleifer, 1988. "An Experimental Evaluation of Weakest-Link/Best Shot Models of Public Goods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 473, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Glen W. Harrison & Jack Hirshleifer, 1998. "An experimental evaluation of weakest link/best shot models of public goods," Levine's Working Paper Archive 299, David K. Levine.
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1995. "Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 103-143, January.
- Van Huyck John B. & Battalio Raymond C. & Beil Richard O., 1993. "Asset Markets as an Equilibrium Selection Mechanism: Coordination Failure, Game Form Auctions, and Tacit Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 485-504, July.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:5:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1022002107255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto A. Weber, 2006. "Managing Growth to Achieve Efficient Coordination in Large Groups," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 114-126, March.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988.
"Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Frank Heinemann & Rosemarie Nagel & Peter Ockenfels, 2004. "The Theory of Global Games on Test: Experimental Analysis of Coordination Games with Public and Private Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1583-1599, September.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arno Riedl & Ingrid M. T. Rohde & Martin Strobel, 2016.
"Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 737-767.
- Arno Riedl & Ingrid M.T. Rohde & Martin Strobel, 2011. "Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games," Working Papers 201103, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Riedl Arno & Rohde Ingrid M.T. & Strobel Martin, 2011. "Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games," Research Memorandum 057, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Arno Riedl & Ingrid M. T. Rohde & Martin Strobel, 2011. "Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 3685, CESifo Group Munich.
- Riedl, Arno & Rohde, Ingrid M.T. & Strobel, Martin, 2011. "Efficient Coordination in Weakest-Link Games," IZA Discussion Papers 6223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Masiliūnas, Aidas, 2017.
"Overcoming coordination failure in a critical mass game: Strategic motives and action disclosure,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 214-251.
- Aidas Masiliunas, 2016. "Overcoming Coordination Failure in a Critical Mass Game: Strategic Motives and Action Disclosure," Working Papers halshs-01273429, HAL.
- Aidas Masiliunas, 2016. "Overcoming Coordination Failure in a Critical Mass Game: Strategic Motives and Action Disclosure," AMSE Working Papers 1609, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Aidas Masiliūnas, 2017. "Overcoming coordination failure in a critical mass game: Strategic motives and action disclosure," Post-Print hal-01681048, HAL.
- Taylor Jaworski & Erik O. Kimbrough, 2016.
"Bubbles, Crashes, And Endogenous Uncertainty In Linked Asset And Product Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 155-176, February.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Taylor Jaworski, 2014. "Bubbles, Crashes and Endogenous Uncertainty in Linked Asset and Product Markets," Discussion Papers dp14-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Andreas Blume & Peter H. Kriss & Roberto A. Weber, 2017.
"Pre-play communication with forgone costly messages: experimental evidence on forward induction,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 368-395, June.
- Andreas Blume & Peter H. Kriss & Roberto A. Weber, 2011. "Pre-Play communication with forgone costly messages: experimental evidence on forward induction," ECON - Working Papers 034, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2014.
- Andreas Blume & Peter H. Kriss & Roberto A. Weber, 2016. "Pre-Play Communication with Forgone Costly Messages: Experimental Evidence on Forward Induction," CESifo Working Paper Series 5958, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:78-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camerer, Colin & Dreber, Anna & Forsell, Eskil & Ho, Teck-Hua & Huber, Jurgen & Johannesson, Magnus & Kirchler, Michael & Almenberg, Johan & Altmejd, Adam & Chan, Taizan & Heikensten, Emma & Holzmeist, 2016. "Evaluating replicability of laboratory experiments in Economics," MPRA Paper 75461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nina Karmanskaya & Pavel Teslia, 2016. "Bidding with money or action plans? Asset allocation under strategic uncertainty," Working Papers 201603, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Caparrós & Michael Finus, 2016.
"Public good agreements under the weakest-link technology,"
1602, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Alejandro Caparros & Michael Finus, 2016. "Public Good Agreements under the Weakest-link Technology," Department of Economics Working Papers 52/16, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2014.
- Kriss, Peter H. & Blume, Andreas & Weber, Roberto A., 2016. "Coordination with decentralized costly communication," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 225-241.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:294-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Enrique Fatas & Shi Qi, 2016. "Stand by Me—Experiments on Help and Commitment in Coordination Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(10), pages 2916-2936, October.
More about this item
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Coordination in the Presence of Asset Markets (AER 2011) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:2:p:927-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.