Financial and Currency Integration in the European Monetary System: The Statistical Record
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers with number C92-005.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/ciderwp.htm
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1994.
"European monetary arrangements: implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
468, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1995. "European monetary arrangements: Implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(1), pages 61-86.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1994.
"The price approach to financial integration: Decomposing European money market interest rate differentials,"
1994-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "The Price Approach to Financial Integration: Decomposing European Money Market Interest Rate Differentials," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73026, Tilburg University.
- Helen Popper, 1995. "Term premia comovement in German, Japanese, and U.S. domestic markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-62, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.