Why Does the MENA Region Have Such High Unemployment Rates?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 270.
Date of creation: Apr 2006
Date of revision: Sep 2006
Publication status: Forthcoming in Labor Markets in the Middle East and North Africa; Routledge 2009
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foley, M.C., 1997. "Labor Market Dynamics in Russia," Papers 780, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- MartÌn Rama, 2003.
"The Sri Lankan Unemployment Problem Revisited,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 510-525, 08.
- Juha Kettunen, 1993. "Increasing incentives for reemployment," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 51-60, Spring.
- Geeta G. Kingdon & John B. Knight, 2001.
"Unemployment in South Africa: The nature of the beast,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2001-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi & Knight, John, 2004. "Unemployment in South Africa: The Nature of the Beast," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 391-408, March.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2004. "Unemployment in South Africa: the nature of the beast," Labor and Demography 0409003, EconWPA.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2001. "Unemployment in South Africa: the nature of the beast," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark C. Foley, 1997. "Labor Market Dynamics in Russia," Working Papers 780, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Lahcen ACHY, 2005. "Labor Market and Growth in Morocco," Labor and Demography 0512007, EconWPA.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004.
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
ERC Working Papers
0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aynaoui, Karim El, 2003. "Labor market policies and unemployment in Morocco : a quantitative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3091, The World Bank.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2010. "Human Development in the Middle East and North Africa," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-26, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.