Der Markt fï¿½r Zucker
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics in its journal German Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2006.
"FAPRI 2006 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook,"
7319, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2006. "FAPRI 2006 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook," Staff General Research Papers 12597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elbehri, Aziz & Umstaetter, Johannes & Kelch, David R., 2008. "The EU Sugar Policy Regime and Implications of Reform," Economic Research Report 56457, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kelvin Balcombe & George Rapsomanikis, 2008. "Bayesian Estimation and Selection of Nonlinear Vector Error Correction Models: The Case of the Sugar-Ethanol-Oil Nexus in Brazil," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(3), pages 658-668.
- Gocht, Alexander & Albrecht, Raphael & Ehrmann, Markus & Gomann, Horst & Kleinhanss, Werner & Klepper, Rainer & Ledebur, Oliver von & Offermann, Frank & Osterburg, Bernhard & Rothe, Andrea & Schroeder, 2012. "Gefährdet Die Vorgeschlagene Zuckermarktreform Den Produktionsstandort Deutschland - Eine Modellgestützte Analyse," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 141178, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Tangermann, Stefan, 2012. "Preisanstieg am EU-Zuckermarkt: Bestimmungsgründe und Handlungsmöglichkeiten der Marktpolitik. Gutachten für den Milchindustrie-Verband e.V," DARE Discussion Papers 1203, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Grethe, Harald & Nolte, Stephan & Banse, Martin, 2008. "Modelling The Effects Of Eu Sugar Market Liberalization On Area Allocation, Production And Trade," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6329, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nolte, Stephan & Grethe, Harald, 2009. "Der Markt fÃ¼r Zucker," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59.
- Nolte, Stephan & Natanelov, Valeri & Buysse, Jeroen & van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2012. "Price Transmission in the German Sugar Market," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124351, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.