Measuring Segregation on Small Units : A Partial Identification Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique in its series Working Papers with number 2011-18.
Date of creation: May 2011
Date of revision:
segregation; small units; partial identification;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathon Leonard, 2006.
"Manager Race and the Race of New Hires,"
0722, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Giuliano, Laura & Levine, David I. & Leonard, Jonathan, 2006. "Manager Race and the Race of New Hires," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2cb2q1h1, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Uta Schönberg, 2011.
"Referral-based Job Search Networks,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1114, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Uta Schoenberg, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011012, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Uta Schoenberg & Albrecht Glitz & Christian Dustmann, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," 2011 Meeting Papers 350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Schönberg, Uta, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 5777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roland Rathelot, 2012.
"Measuring Segregation When Units are Small: A Parametric Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 546-553, June.
- Roland RATHELOT, 2011. "Measuring Segregation when Units are Small : A Parametric Approach," Working Papers 2011-06, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Luigi Pistaferri, 1999. "Informal Networks in the Italian Labor Market," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 58(3-4), pages 355-375, December.
- Martin Sˆderstrˆm & Roope Uusitalo, 2010.
"School Choice and Segregation: Evidence from an Admission Reform,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 55-76, 03.
- Söderström, Martin & Uusitalo, Roope, 2005. "School choice and segregation: evidence from an admission reform," Working Paper Series 2005:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- S. Iranzo & F. Schivardi & E. Tosetti, 2006.
"Skill dispersion and firm productivity: an analysis with employer-employee matched data,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200617, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Susana Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2008. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 247-285, 04.
- Susanna Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity; an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 577, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Iranzo, Susana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Tosetti, Elisa, 2006. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Carter, 2001. "Foundations of Mathematical Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032899, January.
- Rebecca Allen & Simon Burgess & Frank Windmeijer, 2009. "More Reliable Inference for Segregation Indices," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/216, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Michael Carter, 2001. "Foundations of Mathematical Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262531925, January.
- William J. Carrington & Kenneth R. Troske, 1998.
"Sex segregation in U.S. manufacturing,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(3), pages 445-464, April.
- Kenneth R Troske & William J Carrington, 1996. "Sex Segregation in U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 96-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- William J Carrington & Kenneth R Troske, 1996. "Sex Segregation in US Manufacturing," Economics Working Paper Archive 364, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.