Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
January 1986, Volume 23, Issue 3
January 1986, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 95-98 Toward a critical medical anthropology
by Baer, Hans A. & Singer, Merrill & Johnsen, John H.
- 99-112 Plea for acceptance: School refusal syndrome in Japan
by Lock, Margaret
- 113-130 Toward a political-economy of alcoholism: The missing link in the anthropology of drinking
by Singer, Merrill
- 131-138 Polychlorinated biphenyls in the electrical machinery industry: An ethnological study of community action and corporate responsibility
by Nash, June & Kirsch, Max
- 139-148 Curative medicine, preventive medicine and health status: The influence of politics on health status in a rural Mexican village
by Stebbins, Kenyon Rainier
- 149-157 Planning for primary health care in Nicaragua: A study in revolutionary process
by Donahue, John M.
- 159-178 Breaking the circuit of social control: Lessons in public psychiatry from Italy and Franco Basaglia
by Scheper-Hughes, Nancy & Lovell, Anne M.
- 179-189 Family therapy workshops in the United States: Potential abuses in the production of therapy in an advanced capitalist society
by McLean, Athena
- 191-199 Community health and reform in Hong Kong
by McDermott, Kathleen
- 201-210 The dynamics of cooptation in a feminist health clinic
by Morgen, Sandra
- 211-222 Rewriting the SES: Demographic patterns and divorcing families
by Schneider, Jo Anne
January 1986, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-7 Creativity in illness: Methodological linkages to the logic and language of science in folk pursuit of health in central Italy
by Romanucci-Ross, Lola
- 9-16 Home away from home: The alternative birth center
by Klee, Linnea
- 17-29 Women's health in a marginal area of Kenya
by Ferguson, Alan
- 31-34 Interviewing skills training--A study
by Weihs, Karen & Chapados, James T.
- 35-41 Encouraging the development of integrated health centres: A critical analysis of lower referral rates
by Wijkel, Dirk
- 43-55 Disability, stress and readjustment: The function of the professional's latent goals and effective behavior in rehabilitation
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 57-64 Who chooses risky jobs?
by Leigh, J.Paul
- 65-74 Health and mortality of migrant farm children
by Slesinger, Doris P. & Christenson, Bruce A. & Cautley, Eleanor
- 75-82 Toward a behavioral model of the physician as case manager
by Hurley, Robert E.
- 83-92 Rumor, misinformation and oral contraceptive use in Egypt
by DeClerque, Julia & Ong Tsui, Amy & Abul-Ata, Mohammed Futuah & Abul-Ata, Mohammed Futuah & Barcelona, Delia
- 93-94 Smoking and medical care expenditures--What we know and what we don't know
by Thompson, M.E. & Forbes, W.F.
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 12
- 1297-1311 The impact of the family and lay others on care-seeking during life-threatening episodes of suspected coronary artery disease
by Alonzo, Angelo A.
- 1313-1320 For better and worse: The technological imperative in health care
by Burger-Lux, M. Janet & Heaney, Robert P.
- 1321-1327 The geography of health in South-East Mexico: A research study and agenda
by Prothero, R. Mansell & Davenport, Jeffrey M. P.
- 1329-1335 Socioeconomic determinants of continuing functional disablement from chronic disease episodes
by Chirikos, Thomas N. & Nickel, Jennie T.
- 1337-1346 Children's return to school after treatment for solid tumours
by Charlton, A. & Pearson, D. & Morris-Jones, P. H.
- 1347-1354 Psychosocial support and change in the health status of physically disabled people
by Patrick, Donald L. & Morgan, Myfanwy & Charlton, John R. H.
- 1355-1362 Race, heart disease worry and health protective behavior
by Ransford, H. Edward
- 1363-1366 Duties, fears and physicians
by Loewy, Erich H.
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 11
- 1097-1102 Opening address : The art of the possible
by Ramalingaswami, V.
- 1102-1102 Comments
by Parry, E. H. O.
- 1102-1103 Comments
by Gellhorn, Alfred
- 1103-1103 Comments
by Lambo, T. A.
- 1105-1113 Unemployment-related lifestyle changes and health disturbances in adolescents and children in the western countries
by Olafsson, Olafur & Svensson, Per-Gunnar
- 1115-1129 The spatial distribution of health resources within countries and communities: Examples from India and Zambia
by Akhtar, Rais & Izhar, Nilofar
- 1131-1139 The economics and evaluation of dental care and treatment
by Yule, Brian F. & van Amerongen, Barbara M. & van Schaik, Michael C. M.
- 1141-1149 The pharmaceutical industry and health in the third world
by Taylor, David
- 1151-1160 The proper contributions of social workers in health practice
by Huntington, June
- 1161-1166 Public and private sector interactions: An economic perspective
by Maynard, Alan
- 1167-1174 Ethics and resource allocation: An economist's view
by McGuire, A.
- 1175-1179 Codes of medical ethics: Traditional foundations and contemporary practice
by Sohl, P. & Bassford, H. A.
- 1181-1186 The child as a focus for health promotion in the developing world
by Ramalingaswami, Prabha
- 1187-1194 The social sciences in health policy and practice
by van Etten, Geert & Rutten, Frans
- 1195-1212 From sneezes to adieux: Stages of health for American men and women
by Verbrugge, Lois M.
- 1213-1228 Labour relations in health services management
by Barnard, Keith & Harrison, Stephen
- 1229-1234 The place of primary health care in a comprehensive health system
by Yamamoto, Mikio
- 1235-1245 Cultural components of behavioural epidemiology: Implications for primary health care
by Heggenhougen, H. K. & Shore, L.
- 1247-1256 Rural development and primary health care in less developed countries
by Muhondwa, E. P. Y.
- 1257-1262 Socio-economic status differences in health
by Lemkow, Louis
- 1263-1271 Symptoms, social stratification and self-responsibility for health in the United States and West Germany
by Cockerham, William C. & Kunz, Gerhard & Leuschen, Guenther & Spaeth, Joe L.
- 1273-1276 Traditional and modern medicine in South Africa: A research study
by Edwards, S. D.
- 1277-1283 Ethnicity and illness experience: Ideological structures and the health care delivery system
by Anderson, Joan M.
- 1285-1289 Menopause research: The Korpilampi workshop
by Kaufert, Patricia & Lock, Margaret & McKinlay, Sonja & Beyenne, Yewoubdar & Coope, Jean & Davis, Donna & Eliasson, Mona & Gognalons-Nicolet, Maryvonne & Goodman, Madeleine & Holte, Arne
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 10
- 993-999 Health status and medical expenditures: Is there a link?
by Wolfe, Barbara L.
- 1001-1013 Selective primary health care: A critical review of methods and results
by Unger, Jean-Pierre & Killingsworth, James R.
- 1015-1018 Triggers or aggravators of symptoms?
by Stone, Arthur A. & Jandorf, Lina & Neale, John M.
- 1019-1025 International comparison of drug consumption: Impact of prices
by Szuba, Tadeusz J.
- 1027-1034 Frames and heuristics in doctor-patient discourse
by Evans, David Andreoff & Block, Marian R. & Steinberg, Erwin R. & Penrose, Ann M.
- 1035-1046 Limits to medical dominance: The case of chiropractic
by Coburn, David & Biggs, C.Lesley
- 1047-1058 Marketing 'mind mechanics': Decoding antidepressant drug advertisements
by Goldman, Robert & Montage, Michael
- 1059-1066 Rural tranquillity?: Urban-rural differences in tranquilliser prescribing
by Gabe, Jonathan & Williams, Paul
- 1067-1074 Family life and cardiovascular risk: Implications for the prevention of chronic disease
by Venters, Maurine H
- 1075-1080 Increasing kidney transplantation in Britain: The importance of donor cards, public opinion and medical practice
by Lewis, Alan & Snell, Martin
- 1081-1086 Determinants of perceived mental health status and help-seeking behavior: Preliminary testing of a conceptual model
by Lockwood Hourani, Laurel & Khlat, Myriam
- 1087-1091 Poverty, disability and use of services by the elderly: Analysis of the 1980 general household survey
by Victor, Christina R. & Vetter, Norman J.
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 9
- 887-892 Health and human rights in a South African bantustan
by Turshen, Meredeth
- 893-899 The health status of the 'old-old': A reconsideration
by Halpert, Burton P. & Zimmerman, Mary K.
- 901-913 Ischemic heart disease and regional variations of socio-cultural characteristics in Belgium
by Lagasse, Raphaël & Kittel, France & Dramaix, Michèle & Gheyssens, Hubert & de Backer, Guy & Kornitzer, Marcel
- 915-927 The relative influence of health beliefs, parental and peer behaviors and exercise program participation on smoking, alcohol use and physical activity
by Gottlieb, Nell H. & Baker, Judith A.
- 929-930 Sex ratio at birth in a Cape Coloured population
by MacGillivray, I. & Davey, D.A. & Lawley, C.
- 931-932 The anthropological study of the American medical system: Center and periphery
by Lock, Margaret
- 933-952 Media images of physicians and nurses in the United States
by Krantzler, Nora J.
- 953-961 Models of clinical expertise in American nursing practice
by Gordon, Deborah R.
- 963-971 Medical education and practice on the periphery: Consultation psychiatry and the psychosocial tradition in American medicine
by Johnson, Thomas M.
- 973-982 Out of the clinic into the home: Control and patient-physician communication
by Sankar, Andrea
- 983-989 Stroke: Health care on the periphery
by Kaufman, Sharon & Becker, Gay
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 8
- 1-1 Resurgent malaria and the social sciences
by Wessen, Albert F.
- 791-805 Marital context and post-infarction quality of life: Is it social support or something more?
by Waltz, Millard
- 807-812 Sex differences in depression and satisfaction with self: Findings from a United States national survey
by Meddin, Jay R.
- 813-819 Validation of a decision model for triaging hypertensive patients to alternate health education interventions
by Hatcher, Myron E. & Green, Lawrence W. & Levine, David M. & Flagle, Charles E.
- 821-834 Migration and biocultural adaptation: Samoans in California
by Janes, Craig R. & Pawson, Ivan G.
- 835-845 Malaria resurgence in India: A critical study
by Sharma, V.P. & Mehrotra, K.N.
- 847-859 Socioeconomic and demographic effects of malaria eradication: A comparison of Sri Lanka and Sardinia
by Brown, Peter J.
- 861-867 Agricultural development, migrant labor and the resurgence of malaria in Swaziland
by Packard, Randall M.
- 869-877 Health education and community participation in mass drug administration for malaria in Nicaragua
by Garfield, Richard M. & Vermund, Sten H.
- 879-886 Population movement and malaria persistence in Rameswaram Island: Foreword
by Rajagopalan, P.K. & Jambulingam, P. & Sabesan, S. & Krishnamoorthy, K. & Rajendran, S. & Gunasekaran, K. & Kumar, N.Pradeep & Prothero, R.Mansell
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 7
- 699-712 The plight of primary medical care: The problematics of 'committedness' to the practice
by Ben-Sira, Zeev
- 713-721 Effects of rapid urbanization on child behaviour and health in a part of Khartoum, Sudan--I. Socio-economic changes 1965-1980
by Cederblad, Marianne & Rahim, Sheikh Idris A.
- 723-730 Effects of rapid urbanization on child behaviour and health in a part of Khartoum, Sudan--II. Psycho-social influences on behaviour
by Rahim, Sheikh Idris A. & Cederblad, Marianne
- 731-736 The effects of Quebec home aid services on the utilization profile of sociosanitory resources: A substitution study
by Contandriopoulos, André-Pierre & Tessier, Geneviève & Larouche, Danielle
- 737-740 Health revolution in Africa?
by Bennett, F. J.
- 741-744 Image--Reality cleavage in development goals
by Mburu, F. M.
- 745-753 Ideological framework and health development in Tanzania 1961-2000
by Jonsson, Urban
- 755-761 Uganda--rehabilitation, or redefinition of health services?
by Dodge, Cole P.
- 763-767 Health care financing in Kenya: A simulation of welfare effects of user fees
by Mwabu, Germano M. & Mwangi, Wilfred M.
- 769-774 Politics and policies of food self-sufficiency in Tanzania
by Omari, C. K.
- 775-780 Economics of health and nutrition in Kenya
by Mwangi, Wilfred M. & Mwabu, Germano M.
- 781-783 Cluster sampling for immunization coverage
by Kok, Peter W.
- 785-790 The African social periphery
by Mburu, F. M.
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 605-610 Cost structures in a large hospital for the mentally handicapped
by Johnes, Geraint & Haycox, Alan
- 611-618 Relations geographiques entre la mortalite par cancer de l'oesophage, la cirrhose du foie, l'alcool et le tabac: Le cas de la province de Quebec
by Thouez, J.P & Ghadirian, O
- 619-627 The Italian health services: Slow revolution or permanent crisis?
by Robb, J.H.
- 629-638 Consumer attitudes about advertisements for medicinal drugs
by Morris, Louis A. & Brinberg, David & Klimberg, Ronald & Millstein, Lloyd & Rivera, Carole
- 639-644 Performance of supply-oriented family planning policy in Bangladesh: An examination
by Paul, Bimal Kanti
- 645-652 Depressive symptoms and their correlates among immigrant Mexican women in the United States
by Vega, William A. & Kolody, Bohdan & Valle, Ramon & Hough, Richard
- 653-672 Utilization of pharmacies and pharmaceutical drugs in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
by Kloos, Helmut & Chama, Tsegaye & Abemo, Dawit & Tsadik, Kefalo Gebre & Belay, Solomon
- 673-678 Do health beliefs predict health behaviour? An analysis of breast self-examination
by Calnan, Michael & Rutter, D.R.
- 679-685 Health and illness of Moroccan immigrants in the city of Antwerp, Belgium
by Peeters, Rudolf F.
- 687-690 Social class and survival on the S.S. Titanic
by Hall, Wayne
- 691-697 Rivalry and diversity among Thai curer-magicians
by Golomb, Louis
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 501-508 Professionals and professions: A philosophical examination of an ideal
by Moline, Jon N.
- 509-516 Unemployment stress: Loss of control, reactance and learned helplessness
by Baum, Andrew & Fleming, Raymond & Reddy, Diane M.
- 517-520 The effect of workplace health services on sex-specific morbidity rates: A note of warning about a possible artefact in apparent female excess morbidity
by Watkins, Stephen J.
- 521-526 Cues of disability and treatment continuation of chronic schizophrenics
by Dworkin, Rosalind J. & Adams, George L. & Telschow, Ruth L.
- 527-533 Why medical students will not practice in rural areas: Evidence from a survey
by Akbar Zaidi, S.
- 535-539 Health professionals' factual knowledge and changing attitudes toward transsexuals
by Franzini, Louis R. & Casinelli, Denise L.
- 541-551 Doors and thresholds: Jeddi's approach to psychiatric disorders
by Devisch, Renaat & Vervaeck, Bart
- 553-558 Parental knowledge and misconceptions about asthma: A controlled study
by Spykerboer, J. E. & Donnelly, W. J. & Thong, Y. H.
- 559-569 Cardiovascular mortality as it relates to the geographic distribution of employment in non-metropolitan Quebec
by Foggin, Peter & Godon, Daniel
- 571-578 Assessing surgical risks in a population: Patient histories before and after cholecystectomy
by Roos, Noralou P. & Danzinger, Rudy
- 579-586 Psychosocial wellness among spiritual healing participants
by Glik, Deborah Carrow
- 587-592 An interview study of pregnant women's attitudes to ultrasound scanning
by Hyde, Beverley
- 593-598 Health protective behaviors in first year medical students
by Sobal, Jeffery
- 599-599 Letter to the editor
by Friedlander, Edward R.
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 393-408 Guidelines for the clinical and economic evaluation of health care technologies
by Guyatt, Gordon & Drummond, Michael & Feeny, David & Tugwell, Peter & Stoddart, Greg & Haynes, R. Brian & Bennett, Kathryn & Labelle, Roberta
- 409-430 Unemployment, health and health services in German-speaking countries
by Schwefel, Detlef
- 431-442 Work in pregnancy: Its evolving relationship with perinatal outcome (a review)
by Saurel-Cubizolles, M. J. & Kaminski, M.
- 443-458 Economic aspects of health education
by Engleman, Stephen R. & Forbes, John F.
- 459-466 Social integration of the physically disabled in Barbados
by Goerdt, Ann
- 467-477 The political economy of doctors' strikes in Nigeria: A Marxist interpretation
by Alubo, S. Ogoh
- 479-487 A framework for evaluating community-based heart disease prevention programs
by Altman, David G.
- 489-496 Consensual norms regarding patient involvement
by Weiss, Sandra J.
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 285-292 Sex differences in factors associated with use of medical care and alternative illness behaviors
by Meininger, Janet C.
- 293-302 Primary health care for whom? Village perspectives from Nepal
by Stone, Linda
- 303-308 Organizational growth, survival and death in the U.S. hospital industry: A population ecology perspective
by Alexander, Jeffrey A. & Kaluzny, Arnold D. & Middleton, Suann C.
- 309-312 Agreement among judges on the severity of different morbidity states
by Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 313-314 Financing health services in developing countries
by Donaldson, Dayl S. & Dunlop, David W.
- 315-319 Health care decisions at the household level: Results of a rural health survey in Kenya
by Mwabu, Germano M.
- 321-328 The demand for adult outpatient services in the Bicol region of the Philippines
by Akin, John S. & Griffin, Charles C. & Guilkey, David K. & Popkin, Barry M.
- 329-333 What should consumers in poor countries pay for publicly-provided health services?
by Musgrove, Philip
- 335-343 Revolving drug funds: Conducting business in the public sector
by Cross, Peter N. & Huff, Maggie A. & Quick, Jonathan D. & Bates, James A.
- 345-349 Financing health development projects: Some macro-economic considerations
by Sorkin, Alan L.
- 351-360 The effect of scale on cost projections for a primary health care program in a developing country
by Over, Mead
- 361-368 State-sponsored primary health care in Africa: The recurrent cost of performing miracles
by Gray, Clive S.
- 369-377 Cost-effectiveness of the expanded programme of immunization in the Ivory Coast: A preliminary assessment
by Shepard, Donald S. & Sanoh, Layes & Coffi, Emmou
- 379-385 Changes in health financing: The Chilean experience
by Viveros-Long, Anamaria
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 113-113 Foreword
by Asvali, Jo E.
- 115-116 Introduction
by McEwan, Peter J. M.
- 117-124 Life-styles and health
by Health Education Unit
- 125-133 Qui veut, en France, d'un mode de vie plus sain?
by Letourmy, Alain
- 135-140 Inequalities in access to health care in Hungary
by Szalai, Julia
- 141-149 Inequalities in health and gender
by Haavio-Mannila, Elina
- 151-160 Inequalities in health: Strategies
by Hexel, Peter C. & Wintersberger, Helmut
- 161-171 Nouveaux concepts en sante mentale
by Castel, Robert
- 173-183 Psychiatric cases in community studies: How important an issue?
by Brown, George W. & Craig, T. K. J.
- 185-192 Mental health care and the opposition movement in the Netherlands
by Haafkens, J. & Nijhof, G. & Van der Poel, E.
- 193-199 A new-modelled medicine? Comments on the WHO's regional strategy for Europe
by Strong, P. M.
- 201-209 Health professions: The origin of species
by Hofoss, Dag
- 211-221 The state and health in France
by Steudler, François
- 223-232 Health sector structures: The case of Belgium
by Nuyens, Yvo
- 233-246 Health sector structures: The case of Spain
by de Miguel, Jesús M.
- 247-253 Sociological concepts in the etiology of chronic disease: The case of ischemic heart disease
by Siegrist, Johannes & Siegrist, Karin & Weber, Ingbert
- 255-263 Health indicators
by Mootz, Marijke
- 265-273 Concepts in alternative medicine
by Aakster, C. W.
- 275-284 Lay care in illness
by Dean, Kathryn
January 1986, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-8 Detecting and preventing adverse drug interactions: The potential contribution of computers in pharmacies
by Kirking, Duane M. & William Thomas, J. & Ascione, Frank J. & Boyd, Eddie L.
- 9-14 Managing medical supply logistics among health workers in Ecuador
by Reid, Richard A. & Ruffing, Karen L. & Smith, Howard L.
- 15-22 Sex differences in childhood mortality in rural Bangladesh
by Koenig, Michael A. & D'Souza, Stan
- 23-27 Health care expenditures in a rural Indian community
by Parker, Robert L.
- 29-33 Informed consent to elective surgery: The 'therapeutic' value?
by Wallace, Louise M.
- 35-40 Pathways to patienthood: Sick role and labeling perspectives
by Meile, Richard L.
- 41-51 Correlates of mothers' use of medications for their children
by Maiman, Lois A. & Becker, Marshall H. & Katlic, Anne W.
- 53-62 First diagnosis of severe mental handicap: Characteristics of unsatisfactory encounters between doctors and parents
by Quine, Lyn & Pahl, Jan
- 63-73 Why has hospital length of stay declined? An evaluation of alternative theories
by Sloan, Frank A. & Valvona, Joseph
- 75-80 Biomedical resistance to ethnomedicine in Botswana
by Barbee, Evelyn L.
- 81-90 Roles, careers and femininity in biomedicine: Women physicians and nurses in Japan
by Long, Susan Orpett
- 91-98 Agreement between laboratory tests and self-reports of alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, marijuana and other drug use in post-partum women
by Little, Ruth E. & Uhl, Charles N. & Labbe, Robert F. & Abkowitz, Janis L. & Phillips, Louise R.
- 99-105 The inter-relationship of folk, traditional and western medicine within an Asian community in Britain
by Singh Bhopal, Rajinder
- 107-109 Alcohol consumption among laid-off workers before and after closure of a Danish ship-yard: A 2-year follow-up study
by Iversen, Lars & Klausen, Hans
January 1985, Volume 21, Issue 12
- 1297-1307 Historical perspectives on the development of health systems modeling in medical anthropology
by Hunter, Susan S.
- 1309-1314 A longitudinal study of work loss related to dental diseases
by Reisine, Susan & Miller, Julia
- 1315-1318 Residents' functioning and staff perceptions of 'ease of management' in two types of old peoples' homes
by Proctor, Linda Powell & Brook, Peter & Blandford, Nicola & Billington, Brian
- 1319-1328 A rehabilitation of health outcome in quality assessment
by Doessel, D. P. & Marshall, J. V.
- 1329-1334 The production and effects of uncertainty with special reference to diabetes mellitus
by Mason, Christine
- 1335-1335 The advance to biopsychosocial medicine
by Day, Stacey B.
- 1337-1337 The emergence of the biopsychosocial approach. A model for third world health care systems
by Lolas, Fernando
- 1339-1339 Essential teaching philosophy should be that of the biopsychosocial method
by Neghme, Amador R.
- 1341-1344 Health as situational adaption: A social psychological perspective
by Alonzo, Angelo A.
- 1345-1347 Traditional medicine and biopsychosocial fulfilment in African health
by Ataudo, E. S.
- 1349-1353 Teaming up for better health
by Aminu, Jibril
- 1355-1361 The psychosomatic approach and the problem of diagnosis
by Lolas, Fernando
- 1363-1365 The stress concept as a problem for a 'theoretical pathology'
by Christian, Paul & Lolas, Fernando
- 1367-1371 State of health and stress factors in occupation: The mass media profession
by Fischer, Heinz-Dietrich
- 1373-1379 Biopsychosocial imperatives from the rural perspective
by Cordes, Sam M.
- 1381-1382 The Czechoslovak approach to biopsychosocial health
by Votava, Zdenek
- 1383-1389 Clinical biopsychosocial practice and primary health care in Eastern Nigeria
by Day, Stacey B.
- 1391-1404 The Hannover consultation liaison model: Some empirical findings
by Freyberger, Hellmuth & Künsebeck, Hans-Werner & Lempa, Wolfgang & Avenarius, Hans-Jurgen & Liedtke, Reinhard & Plassman, Reinhard & Nordmeyer, Jutta