Adolescent smoking and family structure in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2010.
"The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behavior of young adults,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1377-1384.
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 4392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behaviour of young adults," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 217, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ben Lakhdar, Christian & Cauchie, Grégoire & Vaillant, Nicolas Gérard & Wolff, François-Charles, 2012.
"The role of family incomes in cigarette smoking: Evidence from French students,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1864-1873.
- Chr. Ben Lakhdar & G. Cauchie & N. Vaillant & F.C. Wolff, 2012. "The role of family incomes on cigarette smoking: Evidence from French students," Post-Print hal-00787715, HAL.
- Christian Ben Lakhdar & Grégoire Cauchie & Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "The role of family incomes in cigarette smoking: Evidence from French students," Working Papers hal-00694336, HAL.
- Jung, Se-Hwan & Tsakos, Georgios & Sheiham, Aubrey & Ryu, Jae-In & Watt, Richard G., 2010. "Socio-economic status and oral health-related behaviours in Korean adolescents," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1780-1788, June.
- Duncan McVicar, 2012. "Cross Country Estimates of Peer Effects in Adolescent Smoking Using IV and School Fixed Effects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- McVicar, Duncan, 2011. "Estimates of peer effects in adolescent smoking across twenty six European Countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(8), pages 1186-1193.
- Moriarty, John & McVicar, Duncan & Higgins, Kathryn, 2016. "Cross-section and panel estimates of peer effects in early adolescent cannabis use: With a little help from my ‘friends once removed’," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 37-44.
- Duncan McVicar & Arnold Polanski, 2014.
"Peer Effects in UK Adolescent Substance Use: Never Mind the Classmates?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(4), pages 589-604, August.
- Duncan McVicar & Arnold Polanski, 2012. "Peer Effects in UK Adolescent Substance Use: Never Mind the Classmates?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Geir Wæhler Gustavsen & Rodolfo M. Nayga & Ximing Wu, 2016. "Effects of Parental Divorce on Teenage Children’s Risk Behaviors: Incidence and Persistence," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 474-487, September.
- Currie, Candace & Molcho, Michal & Boyce, William & Holstein, Bjørn & Torsheim, Torbjørn & Richter, Matthias, 2008. "Researching health inequalities in adolescents: The development of the Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children (HBSC) Family Affluence Scale," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 1429-1436, March.
- Kate Levin & Lorenza Dallago & Candace Currie, 2012. "The Association Between Adolescent Life Satisfaction, Family Structure, Family Affluence and Gender Differences in Parent–Child Communication," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 106(2), pages 287-305, April.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11113-016-9424-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Michael & Barlow, Alexandra & Woods, Susan E. & Kierans, Ciara & Milton, Beth & Porcellato, Lorna, 2006. "Lies, damned lies and statistics? Reliability and personal accounts of smoking among young people," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 1009-1021, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSmoking Adolescents Family structure Cross-national study Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:56:y:2003:i:1:p:41-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.