Gender differences in excessive daytime sleepiness among Japanese workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erve SÃµÃµru & Aaro Hazak & Marit Rebane, 2017. "Long working days and falling asleep at work â€“ issues in R&D work efficiency," TUT Economic Research Series 38, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Sekine, Michikazu & Chandola, Tarani & Martikainen, Pekka & Marmot, Michael & Kagamimori, Sadanobu, 2010. "Sex differences in physical and mental functioning of Japanese civil servants: Explanations from work and family characteristics," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(12), pages 2091-2099, December.
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:63:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00038-017-1043-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aaro Hazak, 2017. "Non-creative tasks: a turn off for creative R&D employees," TUT Economic Research Series 28, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Sekine, Michikazu & Tatsuse, Takashi & Kagamimori, Sadanobu & Chandola, Tarani & Cable, Noriko & Marmot, Michael & Martikainen, Pekka & Lallukka, Tea & Rahkonen, Ossi & Lahelma, Eero, 2011. "Sex inequalities in physical and mental functioning of British, Finnish, and Japanese civil servants: Role of job demand, control and work hours," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 595-603, August.
- Henry, Doug & McClellen, Dana & Rosenthal, Leon & Dedrick, David & Gosdin, Melissa, 2008. "Is sleep really for sissies? Understanding the role of work in insomnia in the US," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 715-726, February.
More about this item
KeywordsExcessive daytime sleepiness (EDS) Gender Sleep duration Sleep-wake rhythms Depression Marital status Japan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:56:y:2003:i:4:p:883-894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .