Social Science & Medicine
1992, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 665-678 Male and female morbidity in general practice: The nature of sex differences
by van Wijk, Cecile M.T.Gijsbers & Kolk, Annemarie M. & van Den Bosch, Wil J.H.M. & Van Den Hoogen, Henk J.M.
- 679-687 Adolescence and health inequalities: Extensions to macintyre and west
by Glendinning, Anthony & Love, John G. & Hendry, Leo B. & Shucksmith, Janet
- 689-697 Health and nutrition effects of cash crop production in developing countries: A comparative analysis
by Kennedy, Eileen & Bouis, Howarth & von Braun, Joachim
- 699-709 Psychometric investigation of a belief system: Caregiving to the chronically ill parent
by Albert, Steven M.
- 711-721 On the seclusion of psychiatric patients
by Brown, Julia S. & Tooke, Sharon K.
- 723-734 A shamanic etiology of affliction from western nepal
by Maskarinec, Gregory G.
- 735-738 Alcohol consumption among male reindeer herders of lappish and finnish origin
by Poikolainen, Kari & Näyhä, Simo & Hassi, Juhani
- 739-740 Infant mortality and illegitimacy
by Lester, David
1992, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 359-365 Assessment of the outcomes of health intervention
by Erben, Rosmarie & Franzkowiak, Peter & Wenzel, Eberhard
- 367-375 Assessment of outcomes of health intervention
by Jenkins, C. David
- 377-387 Changes in disease patterns and related social trends
by Powles, John
- 389-399 Changes in disease patterns and related social trends
by Uutela, Antti & Tuomilehto, Jaakko
- 401-407 On the epistemology of risk: Language, logic and social science
by Hayes, Michael V.
- 409-417 Cultural influences in community participation in health
by Stone, Linda
- 419-424 Cultural and structural influences in the creation of and participation in community health programmes
by Woelk, G. B.
- 425-432 Dying with dignity
by Madan, T. N.
- 433-441 To die with dignity
by Sampaio, Leonor
- 443-452 Birth order and health: Major issues
by Elliott, Barbara A.
- 453-464 The effects of family position and status on health
by Macintyre, Sally
- 465-469 Equity and efficiency in health care
by Light, Donald W.
- 471-479 Substance abuse and control in the united states: Ethical and legal issues
by Newcomb, Michael D.
- 481-493 Ethical and legal issues in the control of drug abuse and drug trafficking: The Nigerian case
by Obot, Isidore S.
- 495-505 Ethical and legal implications of the new genetics: Issues for discussion
by Wertz, Dorothy C.
- 507-513 Health and social problems of refugees
by Clinton-Davis, Lord & Fassil, Yohannes
- 515-523 New paradigms for refugee health problems
by Muecke, Marjorie A.
- 525-529 Health care consequences of the European economic community in 1993 and beyond
by Svensson, Per-Gunnar & Stephenson, Patricia
- 531-540 Impediments to basing government health policies on science in the United States
by Greenberg, Michael
- 541-547 Realities of health for all by the year 2000
by Rathwell, Tom
- 549-555 The role of doctors as health care managers: An international perspective
by Durán-Arenas, Luis & Asfura, Murielle Bendeck & Mora, Julio Frenk
- 557-566 Doctors as managers: Poachers turned gamekeepers?
by Hunter, David J.
- 567-577 High cost technology in health care: A benefit or a burden?
by Rutten, Frans F. H. & Bonsel, Gouke J.
- 579-587 Challenges to understanding spatial patterns of disease: Philosophical alternatives to logical positivism
by Mayer, Jonathan D.
- 589-596 Threats to the world eco-system: A role for the social scientists
by Desai, Bharat
- 597-602 Existential ecology: The human/natural world
by Gadow, Sally
- 603-612 The use and value of qualitative methods in health research in developing countries
by Yach, Derek
- 613-617 Women's access to health care in developing countries
by Nash Ojanuga, Durrenda & Gilbert, Cathy
- 619-626 Women and access to health care
by Puentes-Markides, Cristina
1992, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 227-238 The genetic analysis of human behavior: A new era?
by Billings, Paul R. & Beckwith, Jonathan & Alper, Joseph S.
- 239-249 Community health promotion programs
by Fincham, S.
- 251-259 The negotiation of death: Clinical decision making at the end of life
by Slomka, Jacquelyn
- 261-269 The psychosocial review of systems
by Goldberg, Richard J. & Novack, Dennis H.
- 271-279 Determinants and dimensions involved in self-evaluation of health
by Fýlkesnes, Knut & Førde, Olav Helge
- 281-286 Varied potential risks of HIV infection among prostitutes
by Jackson, Lois & Highcrest, Alexàndra & Coates, Randall A.
- 287-293 Responses to the institution among elderly patients in hospital long-stay care
by Higgs, P. F. & MacDonald, L. D. & Ward, M. C.
- 295-303 Physician satisfaction, professional characteristics and behavior formalization in hospitals
by Stevens, Fred & Diederiks, Joseph & Philipsen, Hans
- 305-315 A comparative study of abused and neglected American Indian children in the Southwest
by DeBruyn, Lemyra M. & Lujan, Carol Chiago & May, Philip A.
- 317-322 Do Australian researchers accept committee review and conduct ethical research?
by McNeill, Paul M. & Berglund, Catherine A. & Webster, Ian W.
- 323-333 Joining a healing community for cancer: Who and why?
by Sutherland, Carol E. & Goldstein, Michael S.
- 335-346 Indigenous mortality: Placing Australian aboriginal mortality within a broader context
by Hogg, Robert S.
- 347-355 Verbal exchanges in medical interviews: Concepts and measurement
by Stiles, William B. & Putnam, Samuel M.
1992, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 105-110 Psychosocial problems in primary care: Some results from the Dutch national study of morbidity and interventions in general practice
by Verhaak, Peter F. M. & Tijhuis, Marja A. R.
- 111-120 Policy directions in urban health in developing countries--The slum improvement approach
by Harpham, Trudy & Stephens, Carolyn
- 121-130 Sexually transmitted disease, ethnomedicine and health policy in Africa
by Green, Edward C.
- 131-137 Malaria: Ethnomedical perceptions and practice in an Adangbe farming community and implications for control
by Agyepong, Irene Akua
- 139-145 Quality of life in patients with resected oesophageal cancer
by van Knippenberg, F. C. E. & Out, J. J. & Tilanus, H. W. & Mud, H. J. & Hop, W. C. J. & Verhage, F.
- 147-160 Syphilis, sex and crack cocaine: Images of risk and morality
by Balshem, Martha & Oxman, Gary & van Rooyen, Deborah & Girod, Kathy
- 161-175 Economic appraisal of asthma and COPD care: A literature review 1980-1991
by P.M.H., Maureen & Mölken, Rutten-Van & Van Doorslaer, Eddy K. A. & Rutten, Frans F. H.
- 177-182 Kidney procurement policies in the eurotransplant region : 'Opting in' versus 'opting out'
by Kokkedee, William
- 183-188 From illness to symbol and symbol to illness
by Lieban, Richard W.
- 189-193 A classification of psychological distress for use in primary care settings
by Goldberg, David
- 195-208 Mortality from selected cancers in NSW and Sydney, Australia
by Burnley, I. H.
- 209-216 Professional reimbursement and management of time in general practice : An international comparison
by Calnan, Michael & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack
- 217-224 Integrating conflicting professional roles: Physician participation in randomized clinical trials
by Taylor, Kathryn M.
1992, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-2 Reckless driving, casual sex and shoplifting: What psychiatric categories, culture and history reveal about each other
by Nuckolls, Charles W.
- 3-24 From DSM-I to III-R; voices of self, mastery and the other: A cultural constructivist reading of U.S. psychiatric classification
by Gaines, Atwood D.
- 25-35 Structured ambiguity and the definition of psychiatric illness: Adjustment disorder among medical inpatients
by Pollock, Donald
- 37-47 Toward a cultural history of the personality disorders
by Nuckolls, Charles W.
- 49-56 The social construction of premenstrual syndrome
by Rodin, Mari
- 57-71 Psychiatry as social ordering: Anorexia nervosa, a paradigm
by Gremillion, Helen
- 73-80 Adolescence as a culture-bound syndrome
by Hill, Robert F. & Dennis Fortenberry, J.
- 81-90 DSM-III-R and religion
by Post, Stephen G.
- 91-103 The role of culture in a theory of psychiatric illness
by Fabrega, Horacio
1992, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 1303-1303 Introduction
by Powers, Bethel Ann
- 1305-1315 Feeling old versus being old: Views of troubled aging
by Cremin, Mary Christine
- 1317-1323 "It's like you're down on a bed of affliction": Aging and diabetes among black Americans
by Reid, Barbara V.
- 1325-1334 Intimacy, domesticity and pet therapy with the elderly: Expectation and experience among nursing home volunteers
by Savishinsky, Joel S.
- 1335-1343 The roles staff play in the social networks of elderly institutionalized people
by Powers, Bethel Ann
- 1345-1350 Health and illness behavior and patient-practitioner relationships
by Mechanic, David
- 1351-1361 The experience of asthma
by Snadden, David & Brown, Judith Belle
- 1363-1375 The routinization of hospice: Charisma and bureaucratization
by James, Nicky & Field, David
- 1377-1383 Effects of occupational stress on the physical and psychological health of women in a microelectronics plant
by Bromet, Evelyn J. & Dew, Mary Amanda & Parkinson, David K. & Cohen, Shelly & Schwartz, Joseph E.
- 1385-1397 Health-seeking behavior and the meaning of medications in Balochistan, Pakistan
by Hunte, Pamela A. & Sultana, Farhat
- 1399-1404 Compensation for harm: The implications for medical research
by Harvey, Ian & Chadwick, Ruth
- 1405-1411 Pregnant dreaming: Search for a typology of a proposed dream genre
by Sered, Susan & Abramovitch, Henry
- 1413-1424 The effect of the social organization of work on the voluntary turnover rate of hospital nurses in the United States
by Bloom, Joan R. & Alexander, Jeffrey A. & Nichols, Beverly A.
1992, Volume 34, Issue 11
- 1169-1182 Underreaction to AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Caldwell, John C. & Orubuloye, I.O. & Caldwell, Pat
- 1183-1190 Planning health care in South Africa--Is there a role for traditional healers?
by Freeman, M. & Motsei, M.
- 1191-1201 Suicide and unemployment in Italy: Description, analysis and interpretation of recent trends
by Platt, Stephen & Micciolo, Rocco & Tansella, Michele
- 1203-1216 Methodological issues and research strategies in the study of coping with cancer
by Somerfield, Mark & Curbow, Barbara
- 1217-1225 Patients' choices and perceptions after an invitation to participate in treatment decisions
by England, Stephanie Legg & Evans, Jeremy
- 1227-1235 Perceived morbidity and health behaviour in a Dogon community
by Copp[combining acute accent]o, P. & Pisani, L. & Keita, A.
- 1237-1247 Access to ambulatory care among noninstitutionalized, activity-limited persons 65 and over
by Miller, Robert H.
- 1249-1261 The quality and quantity of social support: Stroke recovery as psycho-social transition
by Glass, Thomas A. & Maddox, George L.
- 1263-1269 Genetic counselor attitudes towards fetal sex identification and selective abortion
by Burke, B.Meredith
- 1271-1276 Provision of food and fluids in terminal care: A sociological analysis
by McInerney, Fran
- 1277-1290 Mother's milk and pseudoscientific breastmilk testing in Pakistan
by Mull, Dorothy S.
- 1291-1293 Prevalence of smoking in secondary schools in the greater Accra region of Ghana
by Amonoo-Lartson, R. & Pappoe, Matilda E.
- 1295-1297 Beri-beri: Age-gender bias in the Gambia
by Barrett, Hazel R. & Browne, Angela W.
1992, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1069-1076 The cultural logic of Indian medicine: Prognosis and etiology in Rajasthani popular therapeutics
by Lambert, Helen
- 1077-1087 What can information systems do for primary health care? An international perspective
by Sandiford, Peter & Annett, Hugh & Cibulskis, Richard
- 1089-1095 Community-based HIV/AIDS research--Whither community participation? Unsolved problems in a research programme in rural Uganda
by Seeley, Janet A. & Kengeya-Kayondo, Jane F. & Mulder, Daan W.
- 1097-1103 Quantitative and qualitative approaches to the evaluation of the medical dialogue
by Roter, Debra & Frankel, Richard
- 1105-1117 Yolmo aesthetics of body, health and 'soul loss'
by Desjarlais, Robert R.
- 1119-1127 Sexual behaviour related to psycho-social factors in a population of Danish homosexual and bisexual men
by Schmidt, Kirsten W. & Fouchard, Jan R. & Krasnik, Allan & Zoffmann, Henrik & Jacobsen, Henrik L. & Kreiner, Svend
- 1129-1134 Development and validation of the PCQ: A questionnaire to measure the psychological consequences of screening mammography
by Cockburn, Jill & De Luise, Trudy & Hurley, Susan & Clover, Kerrie
- 1135-1146 The impact of road construction on the spatial characteristics of hospital utilization in the Meru district of Kenya
by Airey, Tony
- 1147-1154 Determinants of perceived health status of medical outpatients
by Barsky, Arthur J. & Cleary, Paul D. & Klerman, Gerald L.
- 1155-1163 Communicative styles and adaptations in physician-parent consultations
by Street, Richard L.
1992, Volume 34, Issue 9
- 945-945 Preface
by Barer, Morris L. & Culyer, Anthony J. & Mooney, Gavin
- 947-957 Econometric critique of the economic change model of mortality
by Søgaard, Jes
- 959-964 To prescribe or not to prescribe: On the regulation of pharmaceuticals in less developed countries
by Hammer, Jeffrey S.
- 965-972 The economic evaluation of malaria control technologies: The case of Nepal
by Mills, Anne
- 973-981 Assessing the costs and benefits of medical research: The diabetic retinopathy study
by Drummond, Michael F. & Davies, Linda M. & Ferris, Frederick L.
- 983-991 The impact of recombinant human erythropoietin on medical care costs for hemodialysis patients in Canada
by Sheingold, Steven & Churchill, David & Muirhead, Norman & Laupacis, Andreas & Labelle, Roberta & Goeree, Ronald
- 993-1004 A cost utility analysis of mammography screening in Australia
by Hall, Jane & Gerard, Karen & Salkeld, Glenn & Richardson, Jeff
- 1005-1010 Towards a new approach for estimating indirect costs of disease
by Koopmanschap, Marc A. & van Ineveld, B. Martin
- 1011-1021 Quality competition in local hospital markets: Some econometric evidence from the period 1982-1988
by Chirikos, Thomas N.
- 1023-1034 Consumer information and biased selection in the demand for coverage supplementing medicare
by Davidson, Bruce N. & Sofaer, Shoshanna & Gertler, Paul
- 1035-1048 Towards a capitation formula for competing health insurers. An empirical analysis
by van Vliet, RenéC. J. A. & van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M.
- 1049-1055 The collectivisation of health insurance
by Nuijens, W. J. F. I.
- 1057-1068 International health spending forecasts: Concepts and evaluation
by Getzen, Thomas E. & Poullier, Jean-Pierre
1992, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 829-835 Child developmental delay and socio-economic disadvantage in Australia: A longitudinal study
by Najman, J. M. & Bor, W. & Morrison, J. & Andersen, M. & Williams, G.
- 837-842 More resources better health? A cross-national perspective
by Kim, Kwangkee & Moody, Philip M.
- 843-853 Behavioral risk factors for sexually transmitted disease in american households
by Ericksen, Karen Paige & Trocki, Karen F.
- 855-865 Yellow fever epidemics and mortality in the United States, 1693-1905
by Patterson, K. David
- 867-884 'Culture' in culture-bound syndromes: The case of anorexia nervosa
by Banks, Caroline Giles
- 885-898 Shades of blue: The negotiation of limited codes by medical residents
by Muller, Jessica H.
- 899-905 Maternal education in relation to early and late child health outcomes: Findings from a Brazilian cohort study
by Victoria, Cesar G. & Huttly, Sharon R. A. & Barros, Fernando C. & Lombardi, Cintia & Vaughan, J. Patrick
- 907-917 Gender, marital status and the social control of health behavior
by Umberson, Debra
- 919-927 A comparison of social support variables between women who intend to breast or bottle feed
by Renee Matich, J. & Sims, Laura S.
- 929-942 Correlates of hysterectomy in Australia
by Santow, Gigi & Bracher, Michael
1992, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 719-724 Militarism and world health
by Kiefer, Christie W.
- 725-733 Time prices and the demand for GP services
by Janssen, Richard
- 735-746 Therapeutic landscapes: Medical issues in light of the new cultural geography
by Gesler, Wilbert M.
- 747-755 Work-health relationships in middle-aged and elderly residents of a Jerusalem community
by Abramsom, J. H. & Ritter, Michal & Gofin, J. & Kark, J. D.
- 757-762 Status incongruence and serum cholesterol in an english general practice
by Dressler, William W. & Evans, Philip & Pereira Gray, Denis J.
- 763-768 Life events and daily hassles and uplifts as predictors of hospitalization and outpatient visitation
by Williams, Robert & Zyzanski, Stephen J. & Wright, Anne L.
- 769-777 Distance and risk measures for the analysis of spatial data: A study of childhood cancers
by Selvin, S. & Schulman, J. & Merrill, D. W.
- 779-788 Social relationships and health: The relative roles of family functioning and social support
by Franks, Peter & Campbell, Thomas L. & Shields, Cleveland G.
- 789-807 Female labour participation in agricultural production and the implications for nutrition and health in rural Africa
by Lado, Cleophas
- 809-815 Judgements by health professionals of personal characteristics of people with a visible physical disability
by Gething, Lindsay
- 817-824 Household decisions among the Gogo people of Tanzania: Determining the roles of men, women and the community in implementing a trachoma prevention program
by McCauley, Ann P. & West, Sheila & Lynch, Matthew
1992, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 591-601 Risk perception, risk taking and risk management among intravenous drug users: Implications for AIDS prevention
by Connors, Margaret M.
- 603-613 Participatory research on workers' health
by Laurell, Asa Cristina & Noriega, Mariano & Martínez, Susana & Villegas, Jorge
- 615-624 Public expenditures and health care in Africa
by Ogbu, Osita & Gallagher, Mark
- 625-637 Sociomedical aspects of malaria control in Colombia
by Lipowsky, Renate & Kroeger, Axel & Vazquez, María Luisa
- 639-648 Impact of a community health promotion program on existing organizations: The Minnesota Heart Health Program
by Weisbrod, Rita R. & Pirie, Phyllis L. & Bracht, Neil F.
- 649-656 Gender, social class and illness among young people
by Rahkonen, Ossi & Lahelma, Eero
- 657-666 Epilepsy and the quality of everyday life: Findings from a study of people with well-controlled epilepsy
by Jacoby, Ann
- 667-673 Is paying for health care culturally acceptable in sub-Sahara Africa? Money and tradition
by van der Geest, Sjaak
- 675-685 The limits of lifestyle: Re-assessing 'fatalism' in the popular culture of illness prevention
by Davison, Charlie & Frankel, Stephen & Smith, George Davey
- 687-695 Management and treatment of diarrhea in Honduran children: Factors associated with mothers' health care behaviors
by DeClerque, Julia & Bailey, Patricia & Janowitz, Barbara & Dominik, Rosalie & Fiallos, Carlos
- 697-707 HIV in the U.K.: Problems of prevalence, sociological response and health education
by Winn, Sandra & Skelton, Robert
- 709-717 Palestinian martyr widowhood--Emotional needs in conflict with role expectations?
by Sande, Hans
1992, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 467-474 Allocating medical resources in rural America: Alternative perceptions of justice
by Jecker, Nancy S. & Berg, Alfred O.
- 475-483 AIDS: Conceptual and methodological issues in researching sexual behaviour in sub-Saharan Africa
by Standing, Hilary
- 485-489 Cultural change and the reproductive cycle
by Dennis, Robert
- 491-497 Why do the O'Sheas consult so often? An exploration of complex family illness behaviour
by Dowrick, Christopher
- 499-505 Identity, ideology and medicine: Health attitudes and behavior among Hindu religious renunciates
by Thomas, L. Eugene
- 507-513 Patient non-compliance: Deviance or reasoned decision-making?
by Donovan, Jenny L. & Blake, David R.
- 515-522 An appraisal of the current status of communication skills training in British medical schools
by Frederikson, Lesley & Bull, Peter
- 523-532 Competing explanations for associations between marital status and health
by Wyke, Sally & Ford, Graeme
- 533-548 Guatemalan Indian children and the sociocultural effects of government-sponsored terrorisms
by Melville, Margarita B. & Brinton Lykes, M.
- 549-558 Does the current use of junior doctors in the United Kingdom affect the quality of medical care?
by McKee, Martin & Black, Nick
- 559-569 Methods for quality adjustment of life years
by Nord, Erik
- 571-580 Going public as an AIDS family caregiver
by Powell-Cope, Gail M. & Brown, Marie Annette
- 581-583 Constructing a canon?
by Bell, Susan E. & Zola, Irving Kenneth
- 589-590 Letter to the editor
by Christakis, Nicholas A.
1992, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 341-350 Health effects of unemployment--I. Long-term unemployed men in a rural and an urban setting
by Leeflang, R. L. I. & Klein-Hesselink, D. J. & Spruit, I. P.
- 351-363 Health effects of unemployment--II. men and women
by Leeflang, R. L. I. & Klein-Hesselink, D. J. & Spruit, I. P.
- 365-374 Status inequality in the social worker-nurse collaboration in hospitals
by Ben-Sira, Zeev & Szyf, Miriam
- 375-382 Community nurses and the care of the dying
by Seale, Clive
- 383-393 Ends of the line: Diversity among chronic pain centers
by Csordas, Thomas J. & Clark, Jack A.
- 395-403 Disability and depression: Some etiological considerations
by Friedland, Judith & McColl, MaryAnn
- 405-414 Loneliness and alcohol abuse: A review of evidences of an interplay
by Åkerlind, Ingemar & Hörnquist, Jan Olof
- 415-418 Dental state and needs for episodic care of institutionalized elderly in an Asian community
by Soh, G. & Chong, Y. H. & Ong, G.
- 419-425 Giving birth across the border: The San Diego-Tijuana connection
by Guendelman, Sylvia & Jasis, Monica
- 427-432 Coping strategies and individual meanings of illness
by Schüssler, Gerhard
- 433-445 Social network transactions of psychiatric patients
by Nelson, Geoffrey & Hall, G. Brent & Squire, Denise & Walsh-Bowers, Richard T.
- 447-457 Minority women and sexual choice in the age of AIDS
by Kline, Anna & Kline, Emily & Oken, Emily
- 459-460 The attitude of employers to people with inflammatory bowel disease
by Moody, G. A. & Probert, C. S. J. & Jayanthi, V. & Mayberry, J. F.
- 461-464 The management of illness by a Filipino psychic surgeon: A western physician's impression
by Dein, Simon
1992, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 213-226 Socio-economic health differences in the Netherlands: A review of recent empirical findings
by Mackenbach, J. P.
- 227-235 Social history of a research project: A study on early post-partum discharge
by Romito, Patrizia & Zalateo, Cristina
- 237-247 The process of discourse: Usages of a Japanese medical term
by Rosenberger, Nancy R.
- 249-262 Women and aids in developing countries : The XIIth international conference on the social sciences and medicine
by de Bruyn, Maria
- 263-270 List size, composition of practice and general practitioners' workload in the Netherlands
by Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F. & van der Velden, Koos
- 271-280 Some aspects of sexual behaviour and the potential demographic impact of aids in developing countries
by Anderson, Roy M.
- 281-289 The abuse of high dose estrogen/progestin combination drugs in delay of menstruation: The assumptions and practices of doctors, midwives and pharmacists in a peruvian city
by Bonnema, Jorien & Dalebout, Joanneke A.
- 291-306 In search of factors responsible for noncompliance among tuberculosis patients in Wardha District, India
by Barnhoorn, Florie & Adriaanse, Hans
- 307-315 Medicines and culture--A double perspective on drug utilization in a developing country
by Sachs, Lisbeth & Tomson, Göran
- 317-323 Maternal mobility and infant mortality in Greece: A regional analysis
by Matsaganis, Manos
- 325-331 Children's physical activity: An exploratory study of psychological correlates
by Biddle, Stuart & Armstrong, Neil
- 333-334 Sociological and economic theories of suicide: A comparison of the U.S.A. and Taiwan
by Yang, Bijou & Lester, David & Yang, Chung-Hsin
- 339-339 Letter to the editor
by Neill, Kathleen M.
1992, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 107-111 Forensic anthropology and the concept of race: If races don't exist, why are forensic anthropologists so good at identifying them?
by Sauer, Norman J.
- 113-117 Forensic archaeology as mortuary anthropology
by Lovis, William A.
- 119-123 Racial identification in the context of prehistoric-historic biological continua: Examples from South Asia
by Kennedy, Kenneth A. R. & Chiment, John
- 125-128 Forensic diagnosis of race--General race vs specific populations
by Brues, Alice M.
- 129-139 Physicians and the state in the U.S.A. and Israel
by Yishai, Yael