AIDS treatment and mental health: Evidence from Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooke Grundfest Schoepf, 2003. "Uganda: lessons for aids control in Africa," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(98), pages 553-572, December.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2008.
"The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 511-552.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Markus Goldstein & Joshua Graff Zivin, 2005. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," Working Papers id:300, eSocialSciences.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff-Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2005. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," NBER Working Papers 11871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2006. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," Working Papers 947, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Falaris, Evangelos M., 2003. "The effect of survey attrition in longitudinal surveys: evidence from Peru, Cote d'Ivoire and Vietnam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-157, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:1:31-37_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:7:1133-1140_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becketti, Sean, et al, 1988. "The Panel Study of Income Dynamics after Fourteen Years: An Evaluatio n," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 472-492, October.
- Alan D. Lopez & Colin D. Mathers & Majid Ezzati & Dean T. Jamison & Christopher J. L. Murray, 2006. "Global Burden of Disease and Risk Factors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7039.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baranov, Victoria & Bennett, Daniel & Kohler, Hans-Peter, 2015.
"The indirect impact of antiretroviral therapy: Mortality risk, mental health, and HIV-negative labor supply,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 195-211.
- Victoria Baranov & Daniel Bennett & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2015. "The Indirect Impact of Antiretroviral Therapy: Mortality Risk, Mental Health, and HIV-Negative Labor Supply," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2002, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV; Antiretroviral therapy; Mental health; Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:92:y:2013:i:c:p:27-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .