International Journal of Production Economics
2010, Volume 128, Issue 2
- 527-537 Impacts of forecast, inventory policy, and lead time on supply chain inventory--A numerical study
by Warren Liao, T. & Chang, P.C.
- 538-545 Identifying demand factors for promotional planning and forecasting: A case of a soft drink company in the UK
by Ramanathan, Usha & Muyldermans, Luc
- 546-555 On the variance of intermittent demand estimates
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E.
- 556-568 A pragmatic approach to the design of bullwhip controllers
by Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen & Towill, Denis R.
- 569-576 Impact of risk aversion on optimal decisions in supply contracts
by Wu, Jun & Wang, Shouyang & Chao, Xiuli & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 577-585 Overbooking with bilateral transference in parallel flights
by Ge, Yanming & Xu, Yifan & Dai, Yue
- 586-602 Performance analysis of demand planning approaches for aggregating, forecasting and disaggregating interrelated demands
by Chen, Argon & Blue, Jakey
- 603-613 Combining independent component analysis and growing hierarchical self-organizing maps with support vector regression in product demand forecasting
by Lu, Chi-Jie & Wang, Yen-Wen
- 614-624 A hybrid intelligent model for medium-term sales forecasting in fashion retail supply chains using extreme learning machine and harmony search algorithm
by Wong, W.K. & Guo, Z.X.
- 625-636 Evaluation of forecasting error measurements and techniques for intermittent demand
by Wallström, Peter & Segerstedt, Anders
2010, Volume 128, Issue 1
- 1-2 Integrating the global supply chain
by Banomyong, Ruth & Childerhouse, Paul
- 3-10 Supply chain strategies based on recourse model for very short life cycle products
by Patil, Rahul & Avittathur, Balram & Shah, Janat
- 11-21 Supply chain flexibility as a determinant of supplier selection
by Gosling, J. & Purvis, L. & Naim, M.M.
- 22-30 Process control in an agile supply chain network
by Pearson, Michael & Masson, Ron & Swain, Anthony
- 31-42 Forecasting the carbon footprint of road freight transport in 2020
by Piecyk, Maja I. & McKinnon, Alan C.
- 43-50 Modeling carbon footprints across the supply chain
by Sundarakani, Balan & de Souza, Robert & Goh, Mark & Wagner, Stephan M. & Manikandan, Sushmera
- 51-67 Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach
by Yew Wong, Chee & Karia, Noorliza
- 68-76 The implications of deregulation & liberalization on the logistics service industry in Lao PDR
by Andersson, Magnus & Banomyong, Ruth
- 77-95 A literature review on the impact of RFID technologies on supply chain management
by Sarac, Aysegul & Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane
- 96-109 Dynamics of business games with management of fuzzy rules for decision making
by Oderanti, Festus Oluseyi & De Wilde, Philippe
- 110-117 Economic design of x¯-control charts for continuous flow process with multiple assignable causes
by Yang, Yit-Ming & Su, Chia-Yi & Pearn, W.L.
- 118-126 Learning effective new single machine dispatching rules from optimal scheduling data
by Olafsson, Sigurdur & Li, Xiaonan
- 127-135 The effect of R&D investment on firm value: An examination of US manufacturing and service industries
by Ehie, Ike C. & Olibe, Kingsley
- 136-143 The effectiveness of a fuzzy mathematical programming approach for supply chain production planning with fuzzy demand
by Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Poler, Raul
- 144-152 A hybrid genetic algorithm for no-wait flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Lin, Ya-Tai
- 153-158 A single-item continuous review inventory problem with space restriction
by Hariga, Moncer A.
- 159-166 The design of sustainable logistics network under uncertainty
by Lee, Der-Horng & Dong, Meng & Bian, Wen
- 167-174 Short-run cost-based pricing model for a supply chain network
by Zhang, Yan & Xia, Guoping
- 175-187 Outsourcing structures and information flow in a three-tier supply chain
by Guo, Pengfei & Song, Jing-Sheng & Wang, Yulan
- 188-199 A volume flexible production-policy for randomly deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages
by Roy, Arindam & kar, Samarjit & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 200-208 Optimal supply chain network design and redesign at minimal total cost and with demand satisfaction
by Nagurney, Anna
- 209-222 Comparison of two periodic review models for stochastic and price-sensitive demand environment
by Ray, Saibal & Song, Yuyue & Verma, Manish
- 223-234 A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing
by Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph
- 235-247 A market-based approach for dynamic vehicle deployment planning using radio frequency identification (RFID) information
by Kim, Jindae & Ok, Chang-Soo & Kumara, Soundar & Yee, Shang-Tae
- 248-260 A new methodology for multi-echelon inventory management in stochastic and neuro-fuzzy environments
by Gumus, Alev Taskin & Guneri, Ali Fuat & Ulengin, Fusun
- 261-268 Managing backlog variation in order fulfillment: The case of Internet retailers
by Yan, Tingting & Rabinovich, Elliot & Dooley, Kevin & Evers, Philip T.
- 269-279 Failure fee under stochastic demand and information asymmetry
by Geng, Qin & Minutolo, Marcel C.
- 280-291 Looking beyond the obvious: Unraveling the Toyota production system
by Jayaram, Jayanth & Das, Ajay & Nicolae, Mariana
- 292-302 Vendor managed inventory with a capacitated manufacturer and multiple retailers: Retailer versus manufacturer leadership
by Almehdawe, Eman & Mantin, Benny
- 303-309 Optimal inventory policies in decentralized supply chains
by Li, Xiaoming
- 310-321 Computing core allocations in cooperative games with an application to cooperative procurement
by Drechsel, J. & Kimms, A.
- 322-331 Multi-product budget-constrained acquisition and pricing with uncertain demand and supplier quantity discounts
by Shi, Jianmai & Zhang, Guoqing
- 332-338 Some alternative models for DEA cross-efficiency evaluation
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 339-350 Predicting the development cost of TFT-LCD manufacturing equipment with artificial intelligence models
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Tai, Yian & Chang, Lian-Ji
- 351-357 Buyer-vendor inventory coordination with quantity discount incentive for fixed lifetime product
by Duan, Yongrui & Luo, Jianwen & Huo, Jiazhen
- 358-367 Supply chain collaborative advantage: A firm's perspective
by Cao, Mei & Zhang, Qingyu
- 368-378 Life cycle cost for technology selection: A Case study in the manufacturing of injection moulds
by Folgado, R. & Peças, P. & Henriques, E.
- 379-392 A state-space solution search method for apparel industry spreading and cutting
by Nascimento, Daniela B. & Neiva de Figueiredo, J. & Mayerle, S.F. & Nascimento, P.R. & Casali, R.M.
- 393-403 Open architecture, inventory pooling and maintenance modules
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 404-412 Rolling stock maintenance strategy selection, spares parts' estimation, and replacements' interval calculation
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsao, Hou-Lei
- 413-426 Integrating hierarchical balanced scorecard with non-additive fuzzy integral for evaluating high technology firm performance
by Wang, Chun-Hsien & Lu, Iuan-Yuan & Chen, Chin-Bein
- 427-433 Does the adoption of new technology boost productive efficiency in the public sector? The case of ICUs system
by Tsekouras, Kostas & Papathanassopoulos, Fotis & Kounetas, Kostas & Pappous, Giorgos
- 434-444 An inventory system with single distributor and multiple retailers: Operating scenarios and performance comparison
by Geng, Wei & Qiu, Minmin & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 445-451 An optimal integrated vendor-buyer inventory policy under conditions of order-processing time reduction and permissible delay in payments
by Huang, Chao-Kuei & Tsai, Deng-Maw & Wu, Ji-Cheng & Chung, Kun-Jen
2010, Volume 127, Issue 2
- 211-214 Supply chain planning and configuration in the global arena--A syncretic perspective
by Wang, William Y.C. & Chan, Hing Kai
- 215-225 Roles of the airport and logistics services on the economic outcomes of an air cargo supply chain
by Yuan, Xue-Ming & Low, Joyce M.W. & Ching Tang, Loon
- 226-237 Managing multi-echelon multi-item channels with trade allowances under credit period
by Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 238-248 Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors
by Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed
- 249-261 A framework of economic analysis for tapered technology-manufacturing alliances
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Huang, Hsing-Yi & Jahn, John & Kuo, Chien-Hung
- 262-277 A generic analytical target cascading optimization system for decentralized supply chain configuration over supply chain grid
by Qu, T. & Huang, George Q. & Zhang, Yingfeng & Dai, Q.Y.
- 278-291 Case study: Optimizing order fulfillment in a global retail supply chain
by Amer, Yousef & Luong, Lee & Lee, Sang-Heon
- 292-299 Multi-objective stochastic supply chain modeling to evaluate tradeoffs between profit and quality
by Franca, Rodrigo B. & Jones, Erick C. & Richards, Casey N. & Carlson, Jonathan P.
- 300-308 Application of genetic approach for advanced planning in multi-factory environment
by Chung, S.H. & Lau, H.C.W. & Choy, K.L. & Ho, G.T.S. & Tse, Y.K.
- 309-319 Buyer-supplier partnerships during product design and development in the global automotive sector: Who invests, in what and when?
by Lettice, Fiona & Wyatt, Clare & Evans, Stephen
- 320-332 Investigating the drivers of the innovation in channel integration and supply chain performance: A strategy orientated perspective
by Lin, Yichen & Wang, Yichuan & Yu, Chiahui
- 333-342 Virtual organization for supply chain integration: Two cases in the textile and fashion retailing industry
by Wang, William Y.C. & Chan, Hing Kai
- 343-357 E-business enabled operational linkages: The role of RosettaNet in integrating the telecommunications supply chain
by Kauremaa, Jouni & Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka & Tanskanen, Kari
- 358-371 A model based approach for calculating the process driven business value of RFID investments
by Becker, Jörg & Vilkov, Lev & Weiß, Burkhard & Winkelmann, Axel
- 372-383 Do virtuality and complexity affect supply chain visibility?
by Caridi, Maria & Crippa, Luca & Perego, Alessandro & Sianesi, Andrea & Tumino, Angela
2010, Volume 127, Issue 1
- 1-12 Innovative quick response programs: A review
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Sethi, Suresh
- 13-26 Investigating the effects of innovation and employee performance on the relationship between total quality management practices and firm performance: An empirical study of Turkish firms
by Sadikoglu, Esin & Zehir, Cemal
- 27-38 Coordinating a three-level supply chain with learning-based continuous improvement
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 39-45 Determining a logistics provider's flexibility capability
by Naim, Mohamed & Aryee, Gilbert & Potter, Andrew
- 46-59 Scenarios for the logistics services industry: A Delphi-based analysis for 2025
by von der Gracht, Heiko A. & Darkow, Inga-Lena
- 60-72 Improved joint preventive maintenance and hedging point policy
by Berthaut, F. & Gharbi, A. & Kenné, J.-P. & Boulet, J.-F.
- 73-84 Production planning and automated negotiation for SMEs: An agent based e-procurement application
by Renna, Paolo & Argoneto, Pierluigi
- 85-94 Evaluation of joint replenishment lot-sizing procedures in rolling horizon planning systems
by Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell
- 95-102 A delayed payment method in co-ordinating a single-vendor multi-buyer supply chain
by Kin Chan, Chi & Lee, Y.C.E. & Goyal, S.K.
- 103-111 Forecasting and stock control: A study in a wholesaling context
by Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z. & Davies, J. & Stephenson, D.
- 112-120 Toward the fair sharing of profit in a supply network formation
by Hennet, Jean-Claude & Mahjoub, Sonia
- 121-128 A genetic local search algorithm for minimizing total flowtime in the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Lin, Ya-Tai
- 129-135 First to market: Is technological innovation in new product development profitable in health care industries?
by Xin, Jenny Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 136-146 After-sales service competition in a supply chain: Optimization of customer satisfaction level or profit or both?
by Kurata, Hisashi & Nam, Seong-Hyun
- 147-157 The optimal format to sell a product through the internet: Posted price, auction, and buy-price auction
by Sun, Daewon & Li, Erick & Hayya, Jack C.
- 158-172 A partial adjustment approach to evaluating and measuring the business value of information technology
by Lin, Winston T. & Chuang, Chia-Hung & Choi, Jeong Hoon
- 173-179 Joint optimisation of demand forecasting and stock control parameters
by Tratar, Liljana Ferbar
- 180-189 Computing the non-stationary replenishment cycle inventory policy under stochastic supplier lead-times
by Rossi, Roberto & Tarim, S. Armagan & Hnich, Brahim & Prestwich, Steven
- 190-196 Optimal marketing strategy: A decision-making with ANP and TOPSIS
by Wu, Cheng-Shiung & Lin, Chin-Tsai & Lee, Chuan
- 197-202 Optimal manufacturer's replenishment policies for deteriorating items in a supply chain with up-stream and down-stream trade credits
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 203-210 A Negotiation-Credit-Auction mechanism for procuring customized products
by Chen, Songlin & Tseng, Mitchell M.
2010, Volume 126, Issue 2
- 145-157 The impact of conflict on manufacturing decisions and company performance
by Ehie, Ike C.
- 158-167 Cross sales in supply chains: An equilibrium analysis
by Wu, Chongqi & Mallik, Suman
- 168-180 Coordinating ordering, pricing and advertising policies for a supply chain with random demand and two production modes
by Wang, Sheng-Dong & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Jun-Ping
- 181-188 Evaluating supply chain flexibility with order quantity constraints and lost sales
by Erhan Kesen, Saadettin & Kanchanapiboon, Atipol & Das, Sanchoy K.
- 189-203 Planning product design refreshes with service contract and competition considerations
by Laksana, Kamonkan & Hartman, Joseph C.
- 204-211 The sufficiency of target costing for evaluating production-related decisions
by Kee, Robert
- 212-228 Resource-constrained multi-project scheduling: Priority rule performance revisited
by Browning, Tyson R. & Yassine, Ali A.
- 229-235 Economies of diversification: A generalization and decomposition of economies of scope
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo
- 236-246 Modeling process-switching decisions under product life cycle uncertainty
by Ramasesh, Ranga & Tirupati, Devanath & Vaitsos, Constantin A.
- 247-254 Optimal time-based and cost-based coordinated project contracts with unobservable work rates
by Dharma Kwon, H. & Lippman, Steven A. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 255-263 Refining Kano's 'quality attributes-satisfaction' model: A moderated regression approach
by Lin, Shu-Ping & Yang, Chen-Lung & Chan, Ya-hui & Sheu, Chwen
- 264-266 Single-machine scheduling problems with past-sequence-dependent delivery times
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 267-275 The uses of tracking in operations management: Synthesis of a research program
by Holmström, Jan & Främling, Kary & Ala-Risku, Timo
- 276-288 Outsourcing, competitive capabilities and performance: an empirical study in service firms
by Bustinza, O.F. & Arias-Aranda, D. & Gutierrez-Gutierrez, L.
- 289-298 An effective hybrid algorithm for integrated process planning and scheduling
by Li, Xinyu & Shao, Xinyu & Gao, Liang & Qian, Weirong
- 299-305 E-commerce and efficiency at the firm level
by Quirós Romero, Cipriano & Rodríguez Rodríguez, Diego
- 306-313 Managing production and procurement through option contracts in supply chains with random yield
by Xu, He
- 314-323 Analysis of global manufacturing virtual networks in the aeronautical industry
by Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos & Vilana Arto, José Ramón
- 324-334 Determining the value of asset location information systems in a manufacturing environment
by Kelepouris, Thomas & McFarlane, Duncan
- 335-340 A model for the assignment of a set of tasks when work performance depends on experience of all tasks involved
by Corominas, Albert & Olivella, Jordi & Pastor, Rafael
- 341-349 Order-fulfillment performance analysis of an assemble-to-order system with unreliable machines
by Gao, Chunyan & Shen, Houcai & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 350-360 Comparison and evaluation of various cycle-time models for yard cranes in container terminals
by Lee, Byung Kwon & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 361-369 Production scheduling in steel rolling mills with demand substitution: Rolling horizon implementation and approximations
by As'ad, Rami & Demirli, Kudret
- 370-378 A fuzzy multicriteria approach for evaluating environmental performance of suppliers
by Awasthi, Anjali & Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Goyal, S.K.
- 379-386 Manufacturing and marketing integration from a cumulative capabilities perspective
by Paiva, Ely Laureano
2010, Volume 126, Issue 1
- 1-6 Resilient supply chains for extreme situations: Outlining a new field of study
by Boin, Arjen & Kelle, Peter & Clay Whybark, D.
- 7-21 All the best laid plans...conditions impeding proper emergency response
by Thévenaz, Céline & Resodihardjo, Sandra L.
- 22-34 Coordination in humanitarian relief chains: Practices, challenges and opportunities
by Balcik, Burcu & Beamon, Benita M. & Krejci, Caroline C. & Muramatsu, Kyle M. & Ramirez, Magaly
- 35-45 The application of "swift trust" to humanitarian logistics
by Tatham, Peter & Kovács, Gyöngyi
- 46-56 Private goods and services contracts: Increased emergency response capacity or increased vulnerability?
by Egan, M. Jude
- 57-65 Implications of organizational culture for supply chain disruption and restoration
by Dowty, Rachel A. & Wallace, William A.
- 66-75 Inventory decisions for emergency supplies based on hurricane count predictions
by Taskin, Selda & Lodree Jr., Emmett J.
- 76-84 Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management
by Mete, Huseyin Onur & Zabinsky, Zelda B.
- 85-101 An analysis of the Cyclone Larry emergency relief chain: Some key success factors
by Oloruntoba, Richard
- 102-110 The Yogyakarta earthquake: Humanitarian relief through IFRC's decentralized supply chain
by Gatignon, Aline & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Charles, Aurélie
- 111-120 Waffle House Restaurants hurricane response: A case study
by Ergun, Özlem & Heier Stamm, Jessica L. & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie L.
- 121-129 Assessing the vulnerability of supply chains using graph theory
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Neshat, Nikrouz
- 130-143 Measuring the efficacy of inventory with a dynamic input-output model
by Barker, Kash & Santos, Joost R.
2010, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 215-223 The knowledge management strategy and its effect on firm performance: A contingency analysis
by Yang, Jie
- 224-234 Buffer and throughput trade-offs in M/G/1/K queueing networks: A bi-criteria approach
by Cruz, F.R.B. & Van Woensel, T. & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 235-250 A two-location inventory model with transshipments in a competitive environment
by Zou, Li & Dresner, Martin & Windle, Robert
- 251-261 Profile and enablers of agile companies: An empirical investigation
by Bottani, Eleonora
- 262-271 Supply chain integration with third-party logistics providers
by Jayaram, Jayanth & Tan, Keah-Choon
- 272-283 Design and integration of the containers inspection activities in the container terminal operations
by Longo, Francesco
- 284-293 Formulating partner selection criteria for agile supply chains: A Dempster-Shafer belief acceptability optimisation approach
by Wu, Chong & Barnes, David
- 294-299 Scheduling deteriorating jobs under disruption
by Zhao, Chuan-Li & Tang, Heng-Yong
- 300-312 Inventory control policies for inspection and remanufacturing of returns: A case study
by Nenes, George & Panagiotidou, Sofia & Dekker, Rommert
- 313-323 An investment evaluation of supply chain RFID technologies: A normative modeling approach
by Lee, In & Lee, Byoung-Chan
- 324-334 Workforce agility for stochastically diffused conditions--A real options perspective
by Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A.
- 335-338 Addendum to "an assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management"
by Hsieh, Pao-Nuan
- 339-339 Letter to the Editor-in-Chief
by Goyal, S.K.
2010, Volume 125, Issue 1
- 1-12 Axiomatic design application for minimising the difficulties of QFD usage
by Carnevalli, José Antonio & Miguel, Paulo Augusto Cauchick & Calarge, Felipe Araújo
- 13-21 Variations of the kanban system: Literature review and classification
by Lage Junior, Muris & Godinho Filho, Moacir
- 22-40 A review of marketing-operations interface models: From co-existence to coordination and collaboration
by Tang, Christopher S.
- 41-51 A simulation-supported approach for man-machine configuration in manufacturing
by Zülch, Gert & Becker, Marcel
- 52-59 Robust optimization in simulation: Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology
by Dellino, Gabriella & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, Carlo
- 60-70 Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success
by Karpak, Birsen & Topcu, Ilker
- 71-83 Optimal radio frequency identification deployment in a supply chain network
by Chang, Seokcheol & Klabjan, Diego & Vossen, Thomas
- 84-95 Channel selection and pricing in the presence of retail-captive consumers
by Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune & Cai, Gangshu (George)
- 96-110 Estimating a Bayesian stochastic frontier for the Indian banking system
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Langsch Tecles, Patricia
- 111-124 A process control approach to tactical inventory management in production-inventory systems
by Schwartz, Jay D. & Rivera, Daniel E.
- 125-136 Capacity rationing decision procedures with order profit as a continuous random variable
by Hung, Yi-Feng & Lee, Tzu-Yuan
- 137-145 Vehicle routing problems with time windows and stochastic travel and service times: Models and algorithm
by Li, Xiangyong & Tian, Peng & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 146-152 Policies concerning decisions related to quality level
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 153-166 Analysis of simple inventory control systems with execution errors: Economic impact under correction opportunities
by Gel, Esma S. & Erkip, Nesim & Thulaseedas, Anoop
- 167-172 On the optimal product assortment: Comparing product and customer based strategies
by Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & González-Velarde, José Luis & Smith, Neale R. & Escobar-Saldívar, Luis Jacob
- 173-184 Separate tools or tool kits: An exploratory study of engineers' preferences
by Vliegen, I.M.H. & Kleingeld, P.A.M. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 185-189 On three-machine flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs
by Wang, Ling & Sun, Lin-Yan & Sun, Lin-Hui & Wang, Ji-Bo
- 190-199 A distributed coordination for a single warehouse-multiple retailer problem under private information
by Lee, Dong Joo & Jeong, In-Jae
- 200-211 Order acceptance and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems
by Og[breve]uz, Ceyda & Sibel Salman, F. & Bilgintürk YalçIn, Zehra
- 212-213 Erratum to "A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated production-inventory model: The 'Consignment Stock' case" [Interntational Journal of Production Economics, 118 (2009) 225-232]
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone
2010, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 299-309 Returns policy, new model introduction, and consumer welfare
by Matsui, Kenji
- 310-330 The evolutionary complexity of complex adaptive supply networks: A simulation and case study
by Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Ji, Ping & Feng, Lei
- 331-339 Coordination contracts in the presence of positive inventory financing costs
by Hwan Lee, Chang & Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 340-347 Lot sizing with a Markov production process and imperfect items scrapped
by Maddah, Bacel & Moussawi, Lama & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 348-359 Proposing a new approach to discussing economic effects of design quality
by Freiesleben, Johannes
- 360-368 Using indirect cost multipliers to estimate the total cost of adding new technology in the automobile industry
by Rogozhin, Alex & Gallaher, Michael & Helfand, Gloria & McManus, Walter
- 369-381 Analyzing the effect of dispatching rules on the scheduling performance through grammar based flexible scheduling system
by Baykasoglu, Adil & ÖzbakIr, Lale
- 382-387 System reliability of a stochastic-flow network through two minimal paths under time threshold
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 388-394 Preservation technology investment for deteriorating inventory
by Hsu, P.H. & Wee, H.M. & Teng, H.M.
- 395-407 Effect of the third-party warehouse on bullwhip effect and inventory cost in supply chains
by Ton Hien Duc, Truong & Luong, Huynh Trung & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 408-413 Optimal multi-stage logistic and inventory policies with production bottleneck in a serial supply chain
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng & Lin, Yi & Huang, Yun-Kuei
- 414-425 When is RFID right for your service?
by Ferrer, Geraldo & Dew, Nicholas & Apte, Uday
- 426-432 The impact of RFID and EPC network on the bullwhip effect in the Italian FMCG supply chain
by Bottani, Eleonora & Montanari, Roberto & Volpi, Andrea
- 433-447 Heuristic algorithms for production and transportation planning through synchronization of a serial supply chain
by Jung, Jung Woo & Lee, Young Hae
- 448-452 The loss-averse newsvendor game
by Wang, Charles X.
- 453-462 Efficient overtime planning in packing shops with lines of identical manning
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N.
- 463-474 A production planning model to reduce risk and improve operations management
by Wang, X. & Li, D. & O'brien, C. & Li, Y.
- 475-481 LT variance or LT mean reduction in supply chain management: Which one has a higher impact on SC performance?
by Chaharsooghi, S. Kamal & Heydari, Jafar
- 482-488 The economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing and one-way substitution
by Piñeyro, Pedro & Viera, Omar
- 489-505 Supply integration: An investigation of its multi-dimensionality and relational antecedents
by Vijayasarathy, Leo R.
2010, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-10 The environment as a determining factor of purchasing and supply strategy: An empirical analysis of Brazilian firms
by González-Benito, Javier & Reis da Rocha, Duilio & Queiruga, Dolores
- 11-19 Inventory optimization in a one product recoverable manufacturing system
by Sebnem Ahiska, S. & King, Russell E.
- 20-31 Designing multi-attribute auctions for engineering services procurement in new product development in the automotive context
by Perrone, G. & Roma, P. & Lo Nigro, G.
- 32-39 Managing yield by lot splitting in a serial production line with learning, rework and scrap
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Khan, Mehmood
- 40-50 Crane scheduling in a shipbuilding environment
by Wen, Charlie & Eksioglu, Sandra Duni & Greenwood, Allen & Zhang, Shu
- 51-61 Life cycle inventory policy characterizations for a single-product recoverable system
by Ahiska, S. Sebnem & King, Russell E.
- 62-74 Entry timing in a secondary market: When to trade?
by Yan, Tingting & Dooley, Kevin J.
- 75-86 A classification of logistic outsourcing levels and their impact on service performance: Evidence from the food processing industry
by Hsiao, H.I. & Kemp, R.G.M. & van der Vorst, J.G.A.J. & (Onno) Omta, S.W.F.
- 87-96 Economic order quantity model for items with imperfect quality with learning in inspection
by Khan, M. & Jaber, M.Y. & Wahab, M.I.M.
- 97-105 A bilinear goal programming model and a modified Benders decomposition algorithm for supply chain reconfiguration and supplier selection
by Osman, Hany & Demirli, Kudret
- 106-108 Note on: A necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of the optimal solution of a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with process unreliability consideration
by Ha, Daesung
- 109-120 An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 121-136 Game-theoretic approach to simultaneous configuration of platform products and supply chains with one manufacturing firm and multiple cooperative suppliers
by Zhang, Xinyan & Huang, George Q.
- 137-150 Competition and cooperation in a single-retailer two-supplier supply chain with supply disruption
by Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 151-158 Scheduling problems with multiple maintenance activities and non-preemptive jobs on two identical parallel machines
by Sun, Kaibiao & Li, Hongxing
- 159-170 A method for partner selection of codevelopment alliances using individual and collaborative utilities
by Feng, Bo & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian
- 171-180 Coordination of a supply chain with consumer return under demand uncertainty
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Shi, Kuiran & Yang, Danqin
- 181-187 A stochastic model to study the system capacity for supply chains in terms of minimal cuts
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 188-197 A two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with deteriorating jobs and blocking
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Shiau, Yau-Ren & Chen, Shiuan-Kang & Wu, Chin-Chia