Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
R. W. GrubbstrÃ¶m
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
2013, Volume 144, Issue 2
- 590-598 Ordering, pricing and allocation in a service supply chain
by Wei, Yihua & Hu, Qiying & Xu, Chen
- 599-609 Sourcing under cost information asymmetry when facing time-sensitive customers
by Xu, He & Yao, Nian & Tong, Shilu
- 610-617 Optimal production lot with imperfect production process under permissible delay in payments and complete backlogging
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Chun-Tao
- 618-634 Scenario-based strategic supply chain design and analysis for the forest biorefinery using an operational supply chain model
by Mansoornejad, Behrang & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Stuart, Paul R.
- 635-640 RFID and perishable inventory management with shelf-space and freshness dependent demand
by Piramuthu, Selwyn & Zhou, Wei
2013, Volume 144, Issue 1
- 1-13 Coordination of competing supply chains with news-vendor and buyback contract
by Wu, Desheng
- 14-19 Modeling stockout risk and JIT purchasing in ready-mixed concrete batching plants
by Wu, Min & Shen, Qiping & Xu, Maozeng & Wu, Desheng
- 20-43 Energy efficiency retrofitting services supply chains: Evidence about stakeholders and configurations from the Yorskhire and Humber region case
by Genovese, Andrea & Lenny Koh, S.C. & Acquaye, Adolf
- 44-56 Dynamic pooling of make-to-stock and make-to-order operations
by Zhang, Zhe George & Kim, Ilhyung & Springer, Mark & Cai, Gangshu (George) & Yu, Yugang
- 57-67 The Taiwan national quality award and market value of the firms: An empirical study
by Lin, Chin-Sen & Su, Chao-Ton
- 68-75 The heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with overloads and time windows
by Kritikos, Manolis N. & Ioannou, George
- 76-89 Organizational competence building and development: Contributions to operations management
by da Silva Gonçalves Zangiski, Marlene Aparecida & Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Gouvea da Costa, Sergio E.
- 90-104 Reducing sampling costs in multivariate SPC with a double-dimension T2 control chart
by Epprecht, Eugenio K. & Aparisi, Francisco & Ruiz, Omar & Veiga, Álvaro
- 105-117 On the evaluation of product customization strategies in a vertically differentiated market
by Wong, Hartanto & Lesmono, Dharma
- 118-127 Multi-item production planning with carbon cap and trade mechanism
by Zhang, Bin & Xu, Liang
- 128-134 Minimizing total tardiness for the order scheduling problem
by Lee, Ik Sun
- 135-142 Dynamic ordering and pricing strategies in a two-tier multi-generation durable goods supply chain
by Jia, Junxiu & Zhang, Jiang
- 143-156 Joint optimal lot sizing and production control policy in an unreliable and imperfect manufacturing system
by Bouslah, Bassem & Gharbi, Ali & Pellerin, Robert
- 157-174 Implementation critical success factors (CSFs) for ERP: Do they contribute to implementation success and post-implementation performance?
by Ram, Jiwat & Corkindale, David & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 175-179 A note on an economic lot size model for price-dependent demand under quantity and freight discounts
by Chang, Hung-Chi
- 180-188 Production-inventory models for a damageable item with variable demands and inventory costs in an imperfect production process
by Guchhait, Partha & Kumar Maiti, Manas & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 189-199 System Dynamics modelling of a production and inventory system for remanufacturing to evaluate system improvement strategies
by Poles, Roberto
- 200-208 Performance analysis and optimization of hybrid manufacturing systems under a batch ordering policy
by Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Elizabeth
- 209-222 Product bundling: Impacts of product heterogeneity and risk considerations
by Sheikhzadeh, Mehdi & Elahi, Ehsan
- 223-242 An approach based on constraint satisfaction problems to disruptive event management in supply chains
by Guarnaschelli, Armando & Chiotti, Omar & Salomone, Hector E.
- 243-247 A heuristic framework based on linear programming to solve the constrained joint replenishment problem (C-JRP)
by Amaya, Ciro Alberto & Carvajal, Jimmy & Castaño, Fabian
- 248-255 EOQ with a correlated binomial supply
by Nasr, Walid W. & Maddah, Bacel & Salameh, Moueen K.
- 256-267 A strategic needs perspective on operations outsourcing and other inter-firm relationships
by Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni
- 268-280 After-sales service competition in a supply chain: Does uncertainty affect the conflict between profit maximization and customer satisfaction?
by Kurata, Hisashi & Nam, Seong-Hyun
- 281-289 Analyzing the effectiveness of quality management practices in China
by Wu, Sarah Jinhui & Zhang, Dongli
- 290-300 Inventory rationing decision models during replenishment lead time
by Hung, Yi-Feng & Hsiao, Jui-Yi
- 301-315 A new multivariate gage R&R method for correlated characteristics
by Peruchi, Rogério Santana & Balestrassi, Pedro Paulo & de Paiva, Anderson Paulo & Ferreira, João Roberto & de Santana Carmelossi, Michele
- 316-333 The interface between “product design and engineering” and manufacturing: A review of the literature and empirical evidence
by Dekkers, Rob & Chang, C.M. & Kreutzfeldt, Jochen
- 334-344 Performance evaluation of a multi-product CONWIP assembly system with correlated external demands
by Park, Chan-Woo & Lee, Hyo-Seong
- 345-357 Optimal designs of the double sampling X¯ chart with estimated parameters
by Khoo, Michael B.C. & Teoh, W.L. & Castagliola, Philippe & Lee, M.H.
- 358-369 The single container loading problem with axle weight constraints
by Lim, Andrew & Ma, Hong & Qiu, Chaoyang & Zhu, Wenbin
- 370-382 Outsourcing through competition: What is the best competition parameter?
by Elahi, Ehsan
- 383-396 Design and operations planning of municipal foodservice systems
by Farahani, Poorya & Grunow, Martin & Akkerman, Renzo
- 397-404 Stackelberg solution in a vendor–buyer supply chain model with permissible delay in payments
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Pan, Qinhua & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chan, Ya-Lan & Chen, Sheng-Chih
2013, Volume 143, Issue 2
- 222-232 Optimal pricing and production decisions in utilizing reusable containers
by Atamer, Büşra & Bakal, İsmail S. & Bayındır, Z. Pelin
- 233-241 The influence of power and interest on designing inventory management systems
by de Vries, Jan
- 242-247 Linking manufacturing flexibility to innovation performance in manufacturing plants
by Oke, Adegoke
- 248-255 Improving the efficiency of a non-profit supply chain for the food insecure
by Mohan, S. & Gopalakrishnan, M. & Mizzi, P.J.
- 256-262 The optimization of mixed block stacking requiring relocations
by Jang, Dong-Won & Kim, Se Won & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 263-274 Empirically-driven hierarchical classification of stock keeping units
by Bacchetti, A. & Plebani, F. & Saccani, N. & Syntetos, A.A.
- 275-284 Optimal time-based consolidation policy with price sensitive demand
by Hong, Ki-sung & Lee, Chulung
- 285-293 The effect of global supply chain configuration on the relationship between supply chain improvement programs and performance
by Caniato, Federico & Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 294-303 Tactical inventory and backorder decisions for systems with predictable production yield
by Mart, Turgut & Duran, Serhan & Bakal, İsmail Serdar
- 304-315 An adaptive base stock policy for repairable item inventory control
by Selçuk, B.
- 316-326 A fractal echelon approach for inventory management in supply chain networks
by Ryu, Kwangyeol & Moon, Ilkyeong & Oh, Seungjin & Jung, Mooyoung
- 327-334 Coordination of two-echelon supply chains using wholesale price discount and credit option
by Du, Ruo & Banerjee, Avijit & Kim, Seung-Lae
- 335-341 Analysis of an assemble-to-order system with different review periods
by Karaarslan, A.G. & Kiesmüller, G.P. & de Kok, A.G.
- 342-348 Costs and opportunities of moving picking activities upstream in distribution networks: A case study from the beverage industry
by Gebennini, Elisa & Grassi, Andrea & Rimini, Bianca & Depietri, Eleonora
- 349-356 Scheduling for inland container truck and train transportation
by Wang, Wen Fei & Yun, Won Young
- 357-363 Measuring supply chain cost
by Pettersson, Annelie I. & Segerstedt, Anders
- 364-370 Improving the supply chain's performance through trade credit under inventory-dependent demand and limited storage capacity
by Zhong, Yuan-Guang & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 371-378 Finite horizon stochastic inventory problem with dual sourcing: Near myopic and heuristics bounds
by Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian
- 379-384 Modified base-stock policies for continuous-review, lost-sales inventory models with Poisson demand and a fixed lead time
by Johansen, Søren Glud
- 385-394 Inventory control in supply chains: Alternative approaches to a two-stage lot-sizing problem
by Kovács, András & Egri, Péter & Kis, Tamás & Váncza, József
- 395-402 Transportation delays in reverse logistics
by Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W.
- 403-409 A collaborative strategy for deteriorating inventory system with imperfect items and supplier credits
by Yu, Jonas C.P.
- 410-415 Risk preferences of a newsvendor with service and loss constraints
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 416-423 Aggregate constrained inventory systems with independent multi-product demand: Control practices and theoretical limitations
by De Schrijver, Steven K. & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Vanmaele, Hendrik
- 424-433 Non-cooperative consignment stock strategies for management in supply chain
by Bylka, Stanisław
- 434-439 A new class of stock-level dependent ordering policies for perishables with a short maximum shelf life
by Haijema, René
- 440-448 Determination of safety stocks in a lost sales inventory system with periodic review, positive lead-time, lot-sizing and a target fill rate
by van Donselaar, Karel H. & Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M.
- 449-454 The development of a classification model for predicting the performance of forecasting methods for naval spare parts demand
by Moon, Seongmin & Simpson, Andrew & Hicks, Christian
- 455-462 Forecasting-based SKU classification
by Heinecke, G. & Syntetos, A.A. & Wang, W.
- 463-471 Forecasting and inventory performance in a two-stage supply chain with ARIMA(0,1,1) demand: Theory and empirical analysis
by Babai, M.Z. & Ali, M.M. & Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A.
- 472-477 Optimal maintenance and replacement decisions under technological change with consideration of spare parts inventories
by Nguyen, T.P. Khanh & Yeung, Thomas G. & Castanier, Bruno
- 478-488 Reducing costs of repairable inventory supply systems via dynamic scheduling
by Tiemessen, H.G.H. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 489-498 An empirical investigation on causes and effects of the Bullwhip-effect: Evidence from the personal care sector
by Zotteri, Giulio
- 499-508 Joint maintenance and inventory optimization systems: A review
by Van Horenbeek, Adriaan & Buré, Jasmine & Cattrysse, Dirk & Pintelon, Liliane & Vansteenwegen, Pieter
- 509-517 Inventory reduction in spare part networks by selective throughput time reduction
by van der Heijden, M.C. & Alvarez, E.M. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 518-526 The selective use of emergency shipments for service-contract differentiation
by Alvarez, E.M. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Zijm, W.H.M.
- 527-535 A model for performance evaluation and stock optimization in a kit management problem
by Güllü, Refik & Köksalan, Murat
- 536-545 On the use of installed base information for spare parts logistics: A review of ideas and industry practice
by Dekker, Rommert & Pinçe, Çerağ & Zuidwijk, Rob & Jalil, Muhammad Naiman
- 546-552 Near-optimal heuristics to set base stock levels in a two-echelon distribution network
by Basten, R.J.I. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 553-556 Initiation of an inventory control system when the demand starts at a given time
by Axsäter, Sven
- 557-566 Collaboration for a closed-loop deteriorating inventory supply chain with multi-retailer and price-sensitive demand
by Yang, P.C. & Chung, S.L. & Wee, H.M. & Zahara, E. & Peng, C.Y.
- 567-573 Transfer of newsvendor inventory and supply risks to sub-industry and the public by financial instruments
by Hung, Yick-Hin & Li, Leon Y.O. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 574-579 Single-vendor single-buyer inventory model with discrete delivery order, random machine unavailability time and lost sales
by Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus
- 580-588 Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy
by Barcos, Lucía & Barroso, Alicia & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A.
- 589-597 Developing an input–output activity matrix (IOAM) for environmental and economic analysis of manufacturing systems and logistics chains
by Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 598-604 How many times to remanufacture?
by El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 605-611 Process performance improvement in justice organizations—Pitfalls of performance measurement
by Pekkanen, Petra & Niemi, Petri
- 612-619 Hybrid contracting within multi-location networks
by Dobhan, Alexander & Oberlaender, Michael
- 620-626 Applying work flow control in make-to-order job shops
by Harrod, Steven & Kanet, John J.
- 627-632 Exploratory analysis of free shipping policies of online retailers
by Boone, Tonya & Ganeshan, Ram
2013, Volume 143, Issue 1
- 3-12 Optimization of preventive maintenance through a combined maintenance-production simulation model
by Roux, O. & Duvivier, D. & Quesnel, G. & Ramat, E.
- 13-23 The energy scheduling problem: Industrial case-study and constraint propagation techniques
by Artigues, Christian & Lopez, Pierre & Haït, Alain
- 24-34 Job-shop based framework for simultaneous scheduling of machines and automated guided vehicles
by Lacomme, Philippe & Larabi, Mohand & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 35-40 Optimal MRP parameters for a single item inventory with random replenishment lead time, POQ policy and service level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 41-52 A new method for robustness in rolling horizon planning
by Bredström, D. & Flisberg, P. & Rönnqvist, M.
- 53-61 An integrated production inventory model with raw material replenishment considerations in a three layer supply chain
by Ben-Daya, Mohammed & As’ad, Rami & Seliaman, Mohammed
- 62-71 Influence of dependency between demands and returns in a reverse logistics system
by Zerhouni, Hichem & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Frein, Yannick
- 72-85 Assessing the impact of perishability and the use of time temperature technologies on inventory management
by Kouki, Chaaben & Sahin, Evren & Jemaï, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 86-94 The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from freight transport by pooling supply chains
by Pan, Shenle & Ballot, Eric & Fontane, Frédéric
- 95-108 Modelling hybrid demand (e-commerce “+” traditional) evolution: A scenario planning approach
by Canetta, Luca & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Glardon, Rémy
- 109-119 The economic and environmental performance of dual sourcing: A newsvendor approach
by Rosič, Heidrun & Jammernegg, Werner
- 120-131 A coordinated production and shipment model in a supply chain
by Kaya, Onur & Kubalı, Deniz & Örmeci, Lerzan
- 132-143 The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China
by Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina
- 144-150 Using truck-inventory-cost to obtain solutions to multi-period logistics models
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J.
- 151-161 On supply chain competitiveness of Indian automotive component manufacturing industry
by Joshi, Deepika & Nepal, Bimal & Rathore, Ajay Pal Singh & Sharma, Dipti
- 162-170 An EOQ model with imperfect quality items, inspection errors, shortage backordering, and sales returns
by Hsu, Jia-Tzer & Hsu, Lie-Fern
- 171-177 A value-based approach to option pricing: The case of supply chain options
by Zhao, Yingxue & Yang, Liu & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ma, Lijun & Shao, Xinjian
- 178-187 Coordination of information sharing in a supply chain
by Zhang, Juliang & Chen, Jian
- 188-197 Contract choice game of supply chain competition at both manufacturer and retailer levels
by Li, Bai-Xun & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Li, Ji-zi & Zhou, Shi-ping
- 198-206 Intermittent demand forecasts with neural networks
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 207-218 Reinvestigating the relationship between ownership structure and inventory management: A corporate governanceperspective
by Elsayed, Khaled & Wahba, Hayam
2013, Volume 142, Issue 2
- 214-224 A decision-making tool to maximize chances of meeting project commitments
by Nguyen, Trong-Hung & Marmier, François & Gourc, Didier
- 225-234 Interactions-based risk clustering methodologies and algorithms for complex project management
by Marle, Franck & Vidal, Ludovic-Alexandre & Bocquet, Jean-Claude
- 235-246 Design for rebirth (DFRb) and data structure
by Mascle, Christian
- 247-258 A framework for analysing supply chain performance evaluation models
by Estampe, Dominique & Lamouri, Samir & Paris, Jean-Luc & Brahim-Djelloul, Sakina
- 259-277 A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches
by Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 278-289 Service parts inventory control with lateral transshipment and pipeline stockflexibility
by Yang, Guangyuan & Dekker, Rommert & Gabor, Adriana F. & Axsäter, Sven
- 290-301 An interactive approach to optimize production–distribution planning for an integrated feed swinecompany
by Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Pathumnakul, Supachai & Homkhampad, Suphakan
- 302-310 Optimal control of a production-inventory system with productreturns
by Vercraene, Samuel & Gayon, Jean-Philippe
- 311-316 Maritime transport chain choice by carriers, ports and shippers
by Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo
- 317-323 The relationship of operational innovation and financial performance—A critical perspective
by Klingenberg, Beate & Timberlake, Rachel & Geurts, Tom G. & Brown, Roger J.
- 324-331 Inventory control in a lost-sales setting with information about supply lead times
by Bendre, Abhijit Bhagwan & Nielsen, Lars Relund
- 332-342 The impact of batch retrievals on throughput performance of a carousel system serviced by a storage and retrieval machine
by Pazour, Jennifer A. & Meller, Russell D.
- 343-352 A supplier–retailer supply chain with intermediate storage for batch ordering
by Hwang, Juhwen & Wan, Yat-wah
- 353-361 Quality supervision and coordination of logistic service supply chain under multi-period conditions
by Liu, Wei-hua & Xie, Dong & Xu, Xue-cai
- 362-371 A new data structure of solution representation in hybrid ant colony optimization for large dynamic facility layout problems
by Yu-Hsin Chen, Gary
- 372-380 Manufacturer–retailer contracting with asymmetric information on retailer's degree of loss aversion
by Deng, Xiaoxue & Xie, Jinxing & Xiong, Huachun
- 381-387 Individually rational buyback contracts with inventory level dependent demand
by Devangan, Lokendra & Amit, R.K. & Mehta, Peeyush & Swami, Sanjeev & Shanker, Kripa
- 388-400 On monitoring process variability under double sampling scheme
by Ahmad, Shabbir & Riaz, Muhammad & Abbasi, Saddam Akber & Lin, Zhengyan
2013, Volume 142, Issue 1
- 3-15 The impact of repeated interactions on supply chain contracts: A laboratory study
by Wu, Diana Yan
- 16-26 The human dimension of modular care provision: Opportunities for personalization and customization
by de Blok, Carolien & Meijboom, Bert & Luijkx, Katrien & Schols, Jos
- 27-36 Asymmetric effects, regulatory focus, and attribute satisfaction—Mixed experimental evidence in airline overbooking recovery
by Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu
- 37-50 Do personal traits influence inventory management performance?—The case of intelligence, personality, interest and knowledge
by Strohhecker, Jürgen & Größler, Andreas
- 51-60 Team attributes and performance of operational service teams: An empirical taxonomy development
by Lee, Peter K.C. & To, W.M. & Yu, Billy T.W.
- 61-73 A human experiment on inventory decisions under supply uncertainty
by Ancarani, A. & Di Mauro, C. & D'Urso, D.
- 74-88 An activity-based-parametric hybrid cost model to estimate the unit cost of a novel gas turbine component
by Langmaak, Stephan & Wiseall, Stephen & Bru, Christophe & Adkins, Russell & Scanlan, James & Sóbester, András
- 89-97 Using market intelligence for the opportunistic shipping of fresh produce
by Flores, Hector & Villalobos, J. Rene
- 98-104 Worst case analysis of flow shop scheduling problems with a time-dependent learning effect
by Li, Gang & Wang, Xiao-Yuan & Wang, Ji-Bo & Sun, Lin-Yan
- 105-114 Product servicing for lifespan extension and sustainable consumption: An optimization approach
by Nazzal, Dima & Batarseh, Ola & Patzner, Joshua & Martin, Darren R.
- 115-123 The financial impact of product recall announcements in China
by Zhao, Xiande & Li, Yina & Flynn, Barbara B.
- 124-129 Biform game: Reflection as a stochastic programming problem
by Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe
- 130-145 Determinants of quality management practices: An empirical study of New Zealand manufacturing firms
by Agarwal, Renu & Green, Roy & Brown, Paul J. & Tan, Hao & Randhawa, Krithika
- 146-157 How can we improve the performance of supply chain contracts? An experimental study
by Elahi, Ehsan & Lamba, Narasimha & Ramaswamy, Chinthana
- 158-171 Differences in buyers’ and suppliers’ perceptions of supply chain attributes
by Oosterhuis, Marian & Molleman, Eric & van der Vaart, Taco
- 172-178 The multi-objective label correcting algorithm for supply chain modeling
by Liang, Wen Yau & Huang, Chun-Che & Lin, Yin-Chen & Chang, Tsun Hsien & Shih, Meng Hao
- 179-193 Stability issues in supply chain networks: Implications for coordination mechanisms
by Palsule-Desai, Omkar D. & Tirupati, Devanath & Chandra, Pankaj
- 194-204 Optimization of replenishment policies for decentralized and centralized capacitated supply chains under various demands
by Duan, Qinglin & Warren Liao, T.
- 205-210 Technical note: Equivalence of different profitability criteria with the net present value
by Pasqual, Joan & Padilla, Emilio & Jadotte, Evans
2013, Volume 141, Issue 2
- 529-540 Postponed product differentiation with demand information update
by Zhang, Juliang & Shou, Biying & Chen, Jian
- 541-551 Sequential price and quantity decisions under supply and demand risks
by He, Yuanjie
- 552-560 Hybrid heuristics for planning job rotation schedules in assembly lines with heterogeneous workers
by Moreira, Mayron César O. & Costa, Alysson M.
- 561-573 Inventory planning and coordination in disaster relief efforts
by Davis, Lauren B. & Samanlioglu, Funda & Qu, Xiuli & Root, Sarah
- 574-581 An improved model for supplier selection under capacity constraint and multiple criteria
by Ekici, Ali
- 582-592 Implementation of reverse logistics as a sustainable tool for raw material purchasing in developing countries: The case of Venezuela
by García-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Castilla-Gutiérrez, Carlos & Bustos-Flores, Carlos
- 593-604 Production capacity planning for multiple products under uncertain demand conditions
by Ho, Jyh-Wen & Fang, Chih-Chiang
- 605-618 Knowledge acquisition in supply chain partnerships: The role of power
by He, Qile & Ghobadian, Abby & Gallear, David
- 619-625 A simple approach for assessing the cost of system nervousness
by Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak
- 626-638 Product quality selection: Contractual agreements and supplier competition in an assemble-to-order environment
by Altug, Mehmet Sekip & van Ryzin, Garrett
- 639-645 A tabu search approach for cell scheduling problem with makespan criterion
by Solimanpur, Maghsud & Elmi, Atabak
- 646-658 Appointment scheduling of outpatient surgical services in a multistage operating room department
by Saremi, Alireza & Jula, Payman & ElMekkawy, Tarek & Wang, G. Gary
- 659-667 Optimised asset replacement strategy in the presence of lead time uncertainty
by Richardson, Steven & Kefford, Adrian & Hodkiewicz, Melinda
- 668-674 The efficiency of French regional airports: An inverse B-convex analysis
by Barros, Carlos P. & Bin Liang, Qi & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 675-684 Optimal flow-line conditions with worker variability
by Bentefouet, Frank & Nembhard, David A.
- 685-697 Flexible job shop scheduling with due window—a two-pheromone ant colony approach
by Huang, Rong-Hwa & Yang, Chang-Lin & Cheng, Wei-Che
2013, Volume 141, Issue 1
- 4-13 A coevolutionary algorithm for the flexible delivery and pickup problem with time windows
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Chen, Ying-Yen
- 14-23 A modified artificial bee colony algorithm for order acceptance in two-machine flow shops
by Wang, Xiuli & Xie, Xingzi & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 24-33 Addressing the advantages of using ensemble probabilistic models in Estimation of Distribution Algorithms for scheduling problems
by Chen, Shih-Hsin & Chen, Min-Chih
- 34-44 A multiple ant colony optimization algorithm for the capacitated location routing problem
by Ting, Ching-Jung & Chen, Chia-Ho
- 45-55 A block mining and re-combination enhanced genetic algorithm for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Huang, Wei-Hsiu & Wu, Jheng-Long & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 56-65 A problem-adjusted genetic algorithm for flexibility design
by Schneider, Michael & Grahl, Jörn & Francas, David & Vigo, Daniele
- 66-78 A hybrid approach based on the variable neighborhood search and particle swarm optimization for parallel machine scheduling problems—A case study for solar cell industry
by Chen, Yin-Yann & Cheng, Chen-Yang & Wang, Li-Chih & Chen, Tzu-Li
- 79-86 Two-machine flowshop scheduling with a truncated learning function to minimize the makespan
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Wu, Chin-Chia & Chen, Juei-Chao & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren
- 87-98 A simple and effective evolutionary algorithm for multiobjective flexible job shop scheduling
by Chiang, Tsung-Che & Lin, Hsiao-Jou
- 99-111 A hybrid PSO algorithm for a multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with flexible operation times, sequence-dependent setup times and learning effect
by Hamta, Nima & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Jolai, F. & Akbarpour Shirazi, M.
- 112-126 Robust scheduling for multi-objective flexible job-shop problems with random machine breakdowns
by Xiong, Jian & Xing, Li-ning & Chen, Ying-wu
- 127-136 A genetic algorithm based heuristic for two machine no-wait flowshop scheduling problems with class setup times that minimizes maximum lateness
by Pang, King-Wah
- 137-145 Particle swarm optimization with cocktail decoding method for hybrid flow shop scheduling problems with multiprocessor tasks
by Chou, Fuh-Der
- 146-166 Algorithm portfolios for logistics optimization considering stochastic demands and mobility allowance
by Shukla, Nagesh & Choudhary, A.K. & Prakash, P.K.S. & Fernandes, K.J. & Tiwari, M.K.
- 167-178 A hybrid artificial bee colony algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem
by Zhang, Rui & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng
- 179-188 Managing truck arrivals with time windows to alleviate gate congestion at container terminals
by Chen, Gang & Govindan, Kannan & Yang, Zhongzhen
- 189-198 Metaheuristics for drilling operation scheduling in Taiwan PCB industries
by Liang, Yun-Chia & Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Tien, Chia-Yun
- 199-211 The selective pickup and delivery problem: Formulation and a memetic algorithm
by Ting, Chuan-Kang & Liao, Xin-Lan
- 212-229 Simultaneous dock assignment and sequencing of inbound trucks under a fixed outbound truck schedule in multi-door cross docking operations
by Liao, T.W. & Egbelu, P.J. & Chang, P.C.
- 230-242 Constraint-based ACO for a shared resource constrained scheduling problem
by Thiruvady, Dhananjay & Singh, Gaurav & Ernst, Andreas T. & Meyer, Bernd
- 243-254 Transaction cost economics in global sourcing: Assessing regional differences and implications for performance
by Schneider, Christian O. & Bremen, Philipp & Schönsleben, Paul & Alard, Robert
- 255-268 Economics of information security investment in the case of concurrent heterogeneous attacks with budget constraints
by Huang, C. Derrick & Behara, Ravi S.
- 269-276 Simulation optimization-based decision support tool for steel manufacturing
by Melouk, Sharif H. & Freeman, Nickolas K. & Miller, David & Dunning, Michelle
- 277-285 Impact of standards adoption on healthcare transaction performance: The case of HIPAA
by Iossifova, Albena R. & Meyer-Goldstein, Susan
- 286-294 Two-machine flow shop scheduling of polyurethane foam production
by Lin, Bertrand M.T. & Lin, Y.-Y. & Fang, K.-T.
- 295-306 Antecedents to supplier integration in China: A partial least squares analysis
by Lockström, Martin & Lei, Liu
- 307-315 Call centers with hyperexponential patience modeling
by Roubos, Alex & Jouini, Oualid
- 316-326 The nature of SME co-operation and innovation: A multi-scalar and multi-dimensional analysis
by Tomlinson, Philip R. & Fai, Felicia M.
- 327-334 Permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize the total tardiness with learning effects
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Chung, Yu-Hsiang
- 335-338 The use for the competition theory of the industrial investment decisions—a case study of the Taiwan IC assembly industry
by Teng, Hsi-che & Huang, Ying-fang
- 339-351 Factors influencing strategic alliance outcomes in a manufacturing supply chain: Role of alliance motives, interdependence, asset specificity and relational capital
by Sambasivan, Murali & Siew-Phaik, Loke & Abidin Mohamed, Zainal & Choy Leong, Yee
- 352-359 Impact of loss aversion on the newsvendor game with product substitution
by Liu, Wei & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng
- 360-365 A flexible dispatching rule for minimizing tardiness in job shop scheduling
by Chen, Binchao & Matis, Timothy I.
- 366-376 Order acceptance and scheduling in a two-machine flowshop
by Wang, Xiuli & Xie, Xingzi & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 377-387 Minimal Euclidean distance chart based on support vector regression for monitoring mean shifts of auto-correlated processes
by Du, Shichang & Lv, Jun
- 388-402 Linking learning and knowledge creation to project success in Six Sigma projects: An empirical investigation
by Arumugam, V. & Antony, Jiju & Kumar, Maneesh
- 403-413 Solutions for flexible container leasing contracts with options under capacity and order constraints
by Liu, Cong & Jiang, Zhibin & Liu, Liming & Geng, Na