International Journal of Production Economics
2009, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 540-551 An assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management
by Hsieh, Pao-Nuan & Chang, Pao-Long
- 552-569 Analyzing the relationships between information technology, inputs substitution and national characteristics based on CES stochastic frontier production models
by Chen, Yueh H. & Lin, Winston T.
- 570-584 Coordinating dispersed product development processes: A contingency perspective of project design and modelling
by To, Chester K.M. & Fung, Hon-Kwok & Harwood, Raymond J. & Ho, K.C.
- 585-594 Performance of French intensive care units: A directional distance function approach at the patient level
by Dervaux, B. & Leleu, H. & Minvielle, E. & Valdmanis, V. & Aegerter, P. & Guidet, B.
- 595-606 Investment decisions in troubled times: A Bayesian approach applied to Brazilian firms
by Kalatzis, Aquiles Elie Guimarães & Azzoni, Carlos Roberto
- 607-612 Dynamic lot sizing problem with continuous-time Markovian production cost
by Azaron, Amir & Tang, Ou & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 613-624 Economic design of an X chart for short-run production
by Ho, Linda Lee & Trindade, Anderson Laécio Galindo
- 625-632 Job rotation in assembly lines employing disabled workers
by Costa, Alysson M. & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 633-652 A paradigm for examining second-order factor models employing structural equation modeling
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Babbar, Sunil & Kaighobadi, Mehdi
- 653-668 Quantifying the effects of product family decisions on material selection: A process-based costing approach
by Johnson, Michael D. & Kirchain, Randolph E.
- 669-688 A hybrid heuristic algorithm adopting both Boltzmann function and mutation operator for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chang, Chin-Chih & Yeh, Jinn-Yi
2009, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-4 Developments and emerging research opportunities in operations strategy and supply chain management
by Zhao, Xiande & Lee, Tien-sheng
- 5-17 Joint procurement and production decisions in remanufacturing under quality and demand uncertainty
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Ma, Huafan
- 18-29 How organizational flexibility affects new product development in an uncertain environment: Evidence from China
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Wei, Zelong
- 30-41 Understanding trade-offs in the supplier selection process: The role of flexibility, delivery, and value-added services/support
by van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit & Plaschka, Gerhard
- 42-53 A comparative study of advanced manufacturing technology and manufacturing infrastructure investments in Singapore and Sweden
by Zhou, Honggeng & Keong Leong, G. & Jonsson, Patrik & Sum, Chee-Chuong
- 54-65 Purchasing choices and channel structure strategies for a two-echelon system with risk-averse players
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 66-78 The effects of trust and coercive power on supplier integration
by Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Selen, Willem & Zhang, Min & Huo, Baofeng
- 79-87 Cooperative strategies in customer-supplier relationships: The role of interfirm trust
by Laaksonen, Toni & Jarimo, Toni & Kulmala, Harri I.
- 88-99 Supply chain coordination and decision making under consignment contract with revenue sharing
by Li, Sijie & Zhu, Zhanbei & Huang, Lihua
- 100-114 Conceptual framework for the characterization of the order promising process in a collaborative selling network context
by Alarcón, F. & Alemany, M.M.E. & Ortiz, A.
- 115-124 The production, remanufacture and waste disposal model with lost sales
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & El Saadany, Ahmed M.A.
- 125-138 The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance
by Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 139-150 Joint inventory allocation and pricing decisions for perishable products
by Chew, Ek Peng & Lee, Chulung & Liu, Rujing
- 151-161 Coordinating supply chains with sales rebate contracts and vendor-managed inventory
by Wong, W.K. & Qi, J. & Leung, S.Y.S.
- 162-175 A study on evaluation of demand information-sharing methods in supply chain
by Ryu, Seung-Jin & Tsukishima, Takahiro & Onari, Hisashi
- 176-189 A contingency approach for SC strategy in the Italian luxury industry: Do consolidated models fit?
by Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia M. & Golini, Ruggero
- 190-204 Supplier alliances and environmental uncertainty: An empirical study
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 205-220 Evaluation of product customization strategies through modularization and postponement
by Brun, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta
- 221-232 The product-relationship-matrix as framework for strategic supply chain design based on operations theory
by Seuring, Stefan
- 233-242 Optimizing partners' choice in IS/IT outsourcing projects: The strategic decision of fuzzy VIKOR
by Chen, Lisa Y. & Wang, Tien-Chin
- 243-251 The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement
by Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome
- 252-269 An investigation of resource-based and institutional theoretic factors in technology adoption for operations and supply chain management
by Zhang, Cheng & Dhaliwal, Jasbir
2009, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 228-239 Customer initiated interorganizational information systems: The operational impacts and obstacles for small and medium sized suppliers
by Kauremaa, Jouni & Kärkkäinen, Mikko & Ala-Risku, Timo
- 240-246 Goods classification based on distribution center environmental factors
by Li, Ming-Liang
- 247-258 Supply chain risk in turbulent environments--A conceptual model for managing supply chain network risk
by Trkman, Peter & McCormack, Kevin
- 259-270 Supporting the module sequencing decision in the ERP implementation process--An application of the ANP method
by Hallikainen, Petri & Kivijärvi, Hannu & Tuominen, Markku
- 271-283 A hierarchy of adaptive control charts
by De Magalhães, M.S. & Costa, A.F.B. & Moura Neto, F.D.
- 284-297 Racing to market leadership: Product launch and upgrade decisions
by Li, Ying & Jin, Yanhong H.
- 298-307 A bicriteria approach to minimize number of tardy jobs and resource consumption in scheduling a single machine
by Yedidsion, Liron & Shabtay, Dvir & Korach, Ephraim & Kaspi, Moshe
- 308-327 Design and analysis of government subsidized collection systems for incentive-dependent returns
by Aksen, Deniz & Aras, Necati & Karaarslan, Ayse Gönül
- 328-346 An investigation on the direct and indirect effect of supply chain integration on firm performance
by Kim, Soo Wook
- 347-353 Option model for joint production and preventive maintenance system
by Jin, Xiaoning & Li, Lin & Ni, Jun
- 354-366 Optimizing a multiple objective surgical case sequencing problem
by Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen
- 367-379 Exact methods for single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with alternative machines and piece-wise linear production costs
by Akbalik, Ayse & Penz, Bernard
- 380-391 A fuzzy QFD approach to achieve agility
by Bottani, Eleonora
- 392-401 Makespan minimization for a 2-stage assembly scheduling problem subject to component available time constraint
by Sung, Chang Sup & Juhn, Jaeho
- 402-414 Optimal control problems for a new product with word-of-mouth
by Yan, Xiaoming & Liu, Ke
- 415-423 Optimal ordering policies for a retailer who offers distinct trade credits to its good and bad credit customers
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair
2009, Volume 119, Issue 1
- 17-23 A model for a production-repair system under a time-varying demand process
by Omar, Mohd & Yeo, Ivan
- 24-33 A single control chart for monitoring the frequency and magnitude of an event
by Wu, Zhang & Jiao, Jianxin & He, Zhen
- 34-45 The value of auditing supply chains
by Fahmy Salama, Kamal & Luzzatto, Dino & Sianesi, Andrea & Towill, Denis R.
- 46-54 Designing salespeople's routes with multiple visits of customers: A case study
by Ferrer, Laia & Pastor, Rafael & García-Villoria, Alberto
- 55-74 Joint cyclic production and delivery scheduling in a two-stage supply chain
by Pundoor, Guruprasad & Chen, Zhi-Long
- 75-89 Prediction intervals for future demand of existing products with an observed demand of zero
by Lindsey, Matthew & Pavur, Robert
- 90-100 Designing parallel assembly lines with split workplaces: Model and optimization procedure
by Scholl, Armin & Boysen, Nils
- 101-111 Production and preventive maintenance control in a stochastic manufacturing system
by Song, Dong-Ping
- 112-121 An application of tournament genetic algorithm in a marketing oriented economic production lot-size model for deteriorating items
by Bhunia, A.K. & Kundu, S. & Sannigrahi, T. & Goyal, S.K.
- 122-135 Determining the optimal size of supply base with the consideration of risks of supply disruptions
by Sarkar, Ashutosh & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J.
- 136-148 Concurrent engineering performance: Incremental versus radical innovation
by Valle, Sandra & Vázquez-Bustelo, Daniel
- 149-160 Order release strategies to control outsourced operations in a supply chain
by Boulaksil, Youssef & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 161-173 A test-rework process yield performance model for estimation of printed wiring board assembly cost
by Shimohashi, Koki & Zhou, Xiaoying & Schoenung, Julie M.
- 174-186 Quantifying the effects of parts consolidation and development costs on material selection decisions: A process-based costing approach
by Johnson, Michael & Kirchain, Randolph
- 187-198 Designing replenishment rules in a two-echelon supply chain with a flexible or an inflexible capacity strategy
by Boute, Robert N. & Disney, Stephen M. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Van Houdt, Benny
- 199-206 Heuristics for parallel-machine scheduling with job class setups and delivery to multiple customers
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 207-216 Cost analyses and predictions for a fuel ethanol plant in a rural and landlocked African country: Lang factor approach
by Amigun, B. & von Blottnitz, H.
- 217-218 Erratum to "A modified two objective model for decision making in a supply chain" [International Journal of Production Economics 111 (2008) 378-388]
by Kannan, Govindan
2009, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 367-374 ISO 9000 and supply chain efficiency: Empirical evidence on inventory and account receivable days
by Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 375-386 Market flexible customizing system (MFCS) of Japanese vehicle manufacturers: An analysis of Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi
by Tomino, Takahiro & Park, Youngwon & Hong, Paul & Roh, James Jungbae
- 387-397 Models of the transient behaviour of production units to optimize the aggregate material flow
by Missbauer, Hubert
- 398-409 Target costing operationalization during product development: Model and application
by Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Neto, Francisco Jos Kliemann & Duffey, Michael Robert
- 410-423 Evaluating agility in corporate enterprises
by Ganguly, Anirban & Nilchiani, Roshanak & Farr, John V.
- 424-429 Single machine scheduling of deteriorating jobs to minimize total absolute differences in completion times
by Li, Yongqiang & Li, Gang & Sun, Linyan & Xu, Zhiyong
- 430-441 Capacity management in order-driven production networks--A flexibility-oriented approach to determine the size of a network capacity pool
by Ahlert, Klaus-Henning & Corsten, Hans & Gössinger, Ralf
- 442-462 Optimal bundle formation and pricing of two products with limited stock
by Gürlera, Ülkü & Öztop, Salih & Sen, Alper
- 463-472 How can fluid dynamics help supply chain management?
by Romano, Pietro
- 473-485 Managing technology for highly complex critical modular systems: The case of automotive by-wire systems
by Mondragon, Christian Coronado & Mondragon, Adrian Coronado & Miller, Roger & Mondragon, Etienne Coronado
- 486-500 An integrated plant capacity and production planning model for high-tech manufacturing firms with economies of scale
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh
- 501-507 Trading off between heijunka and just-in-sequence
by Hüttmeir, Andreas & de Treville, Suzanne & van Ackere, Ann & Monnier, Léonard & Prenninger, Johann
- 508-520 A new memetic algorithm for optimizing the partitioning problem of tandem AGV systems
by ElMekkawy, T.Y. & Liu, S.
- 521-544 Lead-time reduction in a two-level supply chain: Non-cooperative equilibria vs. coordination with a profit-sharing contract
by Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut
- 545-546 Observation on: "Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand"
by Chiou, Chuang-Chun
2009, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 2-9 Inventory investment and GDP characteristics in OECD countries
by Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet
- 10-18 Firms' stock market flotation: Effects on inventory policy
by Tribó, Josep A.
- 19-25 Lot sizing with learning, forgetting and entropy cost
by Jaber, M.Y. & Bonney, M. & Moualek, I.
- 26-33 An economic order quantity model for an imperfect production process with entropy cost
by Jaber, M.Y. & Bonney, M. & Moualek, I.
- 34-42 Assessing the effects of using demand parameters estimates in inventory control and improving the performance using a correction function
by Janssen, Elleke & Strijbosch, Leo & Brekelmans, Ruud
- 43-48 Demand forecasting errors in industrial context: Measurement and impacts
by Kerkkänen, Annastiina & Korpela, Jukka & Huiskonen, Janne
- 49-54 Demand forecasting methods in a supply chain: Smoothing and denoising
by Ferbar, Liljana & Creslovnik, David & Mojskerc, Blaz & Rajgelj, Martin
- 55-62 Demand forecasting for supply processes in consideration of pricing and market information
by Reiner, Gerald & Fichtinger, Johannes
- 63-71 An approach to evaluate the impact of interaction between demand forecasting method and stock control policy on the inventory system performances
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 72-81 The effects of integrating management judgement into intermittent demand forecasts
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos & Boylan, John E. & Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul
- 82-86 Calculating order-up-to levels for products with intermittent demand
by Teunter, Ruud & Sani, Babangida
- 87-94 Forecasting aggregate demand: An analytical evaluation of top-down versus bottom-up forecasting in a production planning framework
by Widiarta, Handik & Viswanathan, S. & Piplani, Rajesh
- 95-103 Bayesian forecasting for low-count time series using state-space models: An empirical evaluation for inventory management
by Yelland, Phillip M.
- 104-110 Traceability as a strategic tool to improve inventory management: A case study in the food industry
by Alfaro, Jos A. & Rbade, Luis A.
- 111-117 Simultaneous determination of multiproduct batch and full truckload shipment schedules
by Banerjee, Avijit
- 118-130 Two-period production planning and inventory control
by Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian & Dallery, Yves & Jemai, Zied
- 131-135 An empirical analysis of managerial approaches to the role of inventories
by Chikán, Attila
- 136-145 Assessing inventory projects from a stakeholder perspective: Results of an empirical study
by de Vries, Jan
- 146-151 Optimal procurement portfolios when using B2Bs: A model and analysis
by Ganeshan, Ram & Boone, Tonya & Aggarwal, Prabhu
- 152-159 Buyer-supplier cooperation and negotiation support with random yield consideration
by Kelle, Peter & Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 160-167 Understanding the knowledge accumulation process--Implications for the adoption of inventory management techniques
by Niemi, Petri & Huiskonen, Janne & Kärkkäinen, Hannu
- 168-174 Managing disruptions in supply chains: A case study of a retail supply chain
by Oke, Adegoke & Gopalakrishnan, Mohan
- 175-184 Optimal policies for inventory systems with lateral transshipments
by Olsson, Fredrik
- 185-188 An integrated equal-lots policy for shipping a vendor's final production batch to a single buyer under linearly decreasing demand
by Omar, Mohd
- 189-198 Inventory inaccuracy in retail stores due to theft: An analysis of the benefits of RFID
by Rekik, Yacine & Sahin, Evren & Dallery, Yves
- 199-207 Restricted work-in-process: A study of differences between Kanban and CONWIP
by Pettersen, Jan-Arne & Segerstedt, Anders
- 208-216 A proposal for inventory adjustment using "multiple-layers SEC-CIS model"
by Sumita, Tomofumi & Shimazaki, Masahito & Matsuyama, Keisuke
- 217-224 The agile capabilities of Polish companies in the supply chain: An empirical study
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Swierczek, Artur
- 225-232 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated production-inventory model: The 'Consignment Stock' case
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone
- 233-242 Financial management in inventory problems: Risk averse vs risk neutral policies
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 243-252 Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipments lot sizing in the vendor-buyer system
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 253-259 A periodic review replenishment model with a refined delivery scenario
by Chiang, Chi
- 260-268 Joint optimisation of spare part inventory, maintenance frequency and repair capacity for k-out-of-N systems
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 269-274 Risk preferences and robust inventory decisions
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 275-281 A multi-item periodic replenishment policy with full truckloads
by Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 282-291 An efficient MIP model for the capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups
by Kovcs, Andrs & Brown, Kenneth N. & Tarim, S. Armagan
- 292-297 The Q(s,S) control policy for the joint replenishment problem extended to the case of correlation among item-demands
by Larsen, Christian
- 298-304 Periodic forecast and feedback to maintain target inventory level
by Matuyama, Keisuke & Sumita, Tomofumi & Wakayama, Daiki
- 305-310 A comparison of simple heuristics for multi-product dynamic demand lot-sizing with limited warehouse capacity
by Minner, Stefan
- 311-322 The bullwhip effect in supply chains--An overestimated problem?
by Sucky, Eric
- 323-330 Heuristics for the economic lot scheduling problem with returns
by Teunter, Ruud & Tang, Ou & Kaparis, Konstantinos
- 331-338 Dynamic pricing and replenishment in the warehouse scheduling problem--A common cycle approach
by Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 339-351 Approximate evaluation of order fill rates for an inventory system of service tools
by Vliegen, I.M.H. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 352-360 Some ideas on enhancing research productivity
by Silver, Edward A.
2009, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 244-255 Multi-product newsvendor problem with value-at-risk considerations
by Özler, Aysun & Tan, BarIs & Karaesmen, Fikri
- 256-266 Scheduling parallel machines with resource-dependent processing times
by Su, Ling-Huey & Lien, Chun-Yuan
- 267-270 Optimal harvest time in continuous aquacultural production: The case of nonhomogeneous production cycles
by Yu, Run & Leung, PingSun
- 271-285 Stocking policy in a two-party vendor managed channel with space restrictions
by Xu, Kefeng & Leung, Mark T.
- 286-301 A hybrid simulation optimization method for production planning of dedicated remanufacturing
by Li, Jianzhi & González, Miguel & Zhu, Yun
- 302-316 An efficient hybrid genetic algorithm for scheduling projects with resource constraints and multiple execution modes
by Lova, Antonio & Tormos, Pilar & Cervantes, Mariamar & Barber, Federico
- 317-329 Tracking, tracing, and business process interests in food commodities: A multi-level decision complexity
by Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 330-337 Inventory performance under pack size constraints and spatially-correlated demand
by Yan, Xi Steven & Robb, David J. & Silver, Edward A.
- 338-359 An overview of theory and practice on process capability indices for quality assurance
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Pearn, W.L. & Kotz, Samuel
- 360-370 Cooperative strategies for the availability service of repairable aircraft components
by Kilpi, Jani & Töyli, Juuso & Vepsäläinen, Ari
- 371-380 Scheduling a flow shop with combined buffer conditions
by Liu, Shi Qiang & Kozan, Erhan
- 381-388 Implementation of value-driven optimisation for the design of aircraft fuselage panels
by Castagne, Sylvie & Curran, Richard & Collopy, Paul
- 389-401 A simulated annealing method based on a clustering approach to determine bills of materials for a large product family
by Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard
- 402-419 A hierarchical process industry production-distribution planning model
by Das, K. & Sengupta, S.
- 420-426 Determining the utility functions of criteria used in the evaluation of real estate
by Gomes, Luiz Flávio Autran Monteiro & Rangel, Luís Alberto Duncan
- 427-438 Corporate ownership and managerial short-termism: Results from a Finnish study of management perceptions
by Liljeblom, Eva & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 439-451 Stochastic single-source capacitated facility location model with service level requirements
by Lin, C.K.Y.
2009, Volume 117, Issue 1
- 1-15 Fuzzy multi-criteria decision model for evaluating reconfigurable machines
by Abdi, M.R.
- 16-29 VRP revisited: The impact of behavioural costs in balancing standardisation and variety
by Brun, Alessandro & Capra, Eugenio & Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 30-41 An association clustering algorithm for can-order policies in the joint replenishment problem
by Tsai, Chieh-Yuan & Tsai, Chi-Yang & Huang, Po-Wen
- 42-65 Critical success factors for human resource outcomes in Kaizen events: An empirical study
by Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L. & Worley, June
- 66-79 Espoused drum-buffer-rope flow control in serial lines: A comparative study of simulation models
by Betterton, Carl E. & Cox III, James F.
- 80-96 Game theoretical perspectives on dual-channel supply chain competition with price discounts and pricing schemes
by Cai, Gangshu (George) & Zhang, Zhe George & Zhang, Michael
- 97-103 Cobacabana (control of balance by card-based navigation): A card-based system for job shop control
by Land, Martin J.
- 104-116 Ground handling services at European hub airports: Development of a performance measurement system for benchmarking
by Schmidberger, Stephan & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi & Jahns, Christopher
- 117-126 Centralized and decentralized control polices for a two-stage stochastic supply chain with subcontracting
by Saharidis, Georgios K.D. & Kouikoglou, Vassilis S. & Dallery, Yves
- 127-135 A least flexibility first heuristic to coordinate setups in a two- or three-stage supply chain
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Shyu, Cian-Ci & Tseng, Chao-Tang
- 136-141 A binary solution method for the multi-product newsboy problem with budget constraint
by Zhang, Bin & Xu, Xiaoyan & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 142-149 A note on due-date assignment and single machine scheduling with a learning/aging effect
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Chen, Shih-Hsin & Mani, V.
- 150-161 A vehicle scheduling problem with fixed trips and time limitations
by Eliiyi, Deniz Türsel & Ornek, Arslan & Karakütük, SadIk Serhat
- 162-173 Two-echelon supply chain coordination through the unified number of annual orders
by Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 174-184 Multi-site available-to-promise modeling for assemble-to-order manufacturing: An illustration on TFT-LCD manufacturing
by Tsai, Kune-muh & Wang, Shan-chi
- 185-196 Hybrid flow shop scheduling with parallel batching
by Amin-Naseri, Mohammad Reza & Beheshti-Nia, Mohammad Ali
- 197-211 Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization
by Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen
- 212-218 Introducing a new ordering policy in a two-echelon inventory system with Poisson demand
by Haji, Rasoul & Neghab, Mohammadali Pirayesh & Baboli, Armand
- 219-228 Probabilistically constrained models for efficiency and dominance in DEA
by Bruni, M.E. & Conforti, D. & Beraldi, P. & Tundis, E.
- 229-233 Supplier selection problem for a single manufacturing unit under stochastic demand
by Awasthi, A. & Chauhan, S.S. & Goyal, S.K. & Proth, Jean-Marie
2008, Volume 116, Issue 2
- 169-181 Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand
by Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia
- 182-189 Demand evolution in stochastic inventory systems: Riskiness increase
by Li, Xiaoming
- 190-198 Joint optimization on pricing, promotion and inventory control with stochastic demand
by Zhang, Ju-Liang & Chen, Jian & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 199-207 Coordination and synchronization of material flows in supply chains: An analytical approach
by De Boeck, L. & Vandaele, N.
- 208-218 Input price variation across locations and a generalized measure of cost efficiency
by Ray, Subhash C. & Chen, Lei & Mukherjee, Kankana
- 219-232 Production planning for a deteriorating item with stochastic demand and consumer choice
by Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Uzochukwu, Benedict M.
- 233-241 Optimal work order release for make-to-order job shops with customer order lead-time costs, tardiness costs and work-in-process costs
by Betrand, J.W.M. & van Ooijen, H.P.G.
- 242-250 Examining the mechanism of the value co-creation with customers
by Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu
- 251-262 Scheduling with processing set restrictions: A survey
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Chung-Lun
- 263-274 Quantifying the costs of cycle counting in a two-echelon supply chain with multiple items
by Gumrukcu, Seda & Rossetti, Manuel D. & Buyurgan, Nebil
- 275-287 Evaluating vendor-managed inventory (VMI) in non-traditional environments using simulation
by Southard, Peter B. & Swenseth, Scott R.
- 288-297 Achieving supply chain agility through IT integration and flexibility
by Swafford, Patricia M. & Ghosh, Soumen & Murthy, Nagesh
- 298-307 Minimizing the number of tool switching instants in Flexible Manufacturing Systems
by Konak, Abdullah & Kulturel-Konak, Sadan & Azizoglu, Meral
- 308-324 Application of activity-based costing to a land transportation company: A case study
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Kaplanoglu, Vahit
- 325-337 Decentralized decision-making and protocol design for recycled material flows
by Hong, I-Hsuan & Ammons, Jane C. & Realff, Matthew J.
2008, Volume 116, Issue 1
- 1-11 Determining inventory service support levels in multi-national companies
by Don Taylor, G. & Love, Doug M. & Weaver, Miles W. & Stone, James
- 12-27 The power of flexibility for mitigating supply chain risks
by Tang, Christopher & Tomlin, Brian
- 28-42 A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain
by Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong
- 43-60 How a retailer should manipulate a dominant manufacturer's perception of market and cost parameters
by Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling
- 61-74 Multiperiod effects of corporate social responsibility on supply chain networks, transaction costs, emissions, and risk
by Cruz, Jose M. & Wakolbinger, Tina
- 75-94 Solving a multi-period supply chain problem for a pulp company using heuristics--An application to Södra Cell AB
by Gunnarsson, Helene & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 95-103 Coordinating a three-level supply chain with multiple suppliers, a vendor and multiple buyers
by Jaber, M.Y. & Goyal, S.K.
- 104-114 A fuzzy synthetic evaluation embedded tabu search for risk programming of virtual enterprises
by Huang, Min & Ip, W.H. & Yang, Hongmei & Wang, Xingwei & Lau, Henry C.W.
- 115-128 Inventory and pricing decisions in a single-period problem involving risky supply
by Serel, Dogan A.
- 129-138 A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk
by Azaron, A. & Brown, K.N. & Tarim, S.A. & Modarres, M.
- 139-153 Systematic resolution of conflict situations in collaborative facility design
by Velasquez, Juan D. & Lara, Marco A. & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 154-167 Supply chain decision-making supported by an open books policy
by Agndal, Henrik & Nilsson, Ulf
2008, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 261-261 Institutional perspectives on supply chain management
by Tang, Ou & Cao, De-bi & Schvaneveldt, Shane J.
- 262-271 Influences of institutional environment toward the development of supply chain management
by Yaibuathet, Korrakot & Enkawa, Takao & Suzuki, Sadami
- 272-282 An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities
by Miemczyk, Joe
- 283-295 A macro-institutional perspective on supply chain environmental complexity
by Kinra, Aseem & Kotzab, Herbert
- 296-304 The evolution of the network structure in the ICT sector
by Hallikas, Jukka & Varis, Jari & Sissonen, Heli & Virolainen, Veli-Matti
- 305-315 Cradle to cradle: Reverse logistics strategies and opportunities across three industry sectors
by Kumar, Sameer & Putnam, Valora
- 316-335 Supply chain coordination: Perspectives, empirical studies and research directions
by Arshinder & Kanda, Arun & Deshmukh, S.G.
- 336-348 Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing
by Östlin, Johan & Sundin, Erik & Björkman, Mats
- 349-361 Relationships between two approaches for planning manufacturing strategy: A strategic approach and a paradigmatic approach
by Wang, Jian & Cao, De-bi
- 362-373 Study on supply chain management of Chinese firms from the institutional view
by Su, Qiang & Shi, Jing-hua & Lai, Sheng-jie