International Journal of Production Economics
March 2010, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 171-180 Coordination of a supply chain with consumer return under demand uncertainty
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Shi, Kuiran & Yang, Danqin
- 181-187 A stochastic model to study the system capacity for supply chains in terms of minimal cuts
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 188-197 A two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with deteriorating jobs and blocking
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Shiau, Yau-Ren & Chen, Shiuan-Kang & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 198-205 Optimal age for preventive replacement under a combined fully renewable free replacement with a pro-rata warranty
by Chien, Yu-Hung
- 206-213 Multi-objective job-shop scheduling with lot-splitting production
by Huang, Rong-Hwa
- 214-224 Supply flexibility strategies in Spanish firms: Results from a survey
by Tachizawa, Elcio M. & Gimenez, Cristina
- 225-240 On integrating theories of international economics in the strategic planning of global supply chains and facility location
by Lee, Chaehwa & Wilhelm, Wilbert
- 241-251 A comparative study of pull control mechanisms for unreliable homogenous transfer lines
by Lavoie, P. & Gharbi, A. & Kenné, J.-P.
- 252-264 Integrating sustainability into supplier selection with grey system and rough set methodologies
by Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph
- 265-271 An analysis of apple supply response
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 272-292 Project performance development framework: An approach for developing performance criteria & measures for information systems (IS) projects
by Barclay, Corlane & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 293-298 The viewpoint on "Optimal inventory policy with non-instantaneous receipt under trade credit by Ouyang, Teng, Chuang and Chuang"
by Chung, Kun-Jen
February 2010, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 247-256 A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem
by Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian
- 257-265 Congestion measurement and elimination under the framework of data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 266-278 An exploratory study of the relation between supply chain topological features and supply chain performance
by Pero, Margherita & Rossi, Tommaso & Noé, Carlo & Sianesi, Andrea
- 279-289 Coordination and incentives in a supplier-retailer rental information goods supply chain
by Khouja, Moutaz & Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Sharer, Elizabeth
- 290-300 Optimal sequencing of mixed models with sequence-dependent setups and utility workers on an assembly line
by Giard, Vincent & Jeunet, Jully
- 301-311 Impact of inventory inaccuracy on service-level quality in (Q,R) continuous-review lost-sales inventory models
by Thiel, Daniel & Hovelaque, Vincent & Thi Le Hoa, Vo
January 2010, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-7 Outsourcing or restructuring: The dynamic choice
by Antelo, Manel & Bru, Lluis
- 8-19 An inventory model under inflation for deteriorating items with stock-dependent consumption rate and partial backlogging shortages
by Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 20-30 The integrated secondary route network design model in the hierarchical hub-and-spoke network for dual express services
by Lin, Cheng-Chang
- 31-41 Integrated component scheduling models for chip shooter machines
by Ho, William & Ji, Ping
- 42-51 The balanced cargo vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Kritikos, Manolis N. & Ioannou, George
- 52-61 Coordination between vendor and buyer considering trade credit and items of imperfect quality
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Kang, Fu-Sen
- 62-68 Optimal replenishment policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Goyal, Suresh Kumar
- 69-85 Modeling job rotation in manufacturing systems: The study of employee's boredom and skill variations
by Azizi, Nader & Zolfaghari, Saeed & Liang, Ming
- 86-106 Mapping the critical links between organizational culture and TQM/Six Sigma practices
by Zu, Xingxing & Robbins, Tina L. & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 107-117 Stability of inventory dynamics in supply chains with three delays
by Sipahi, Rifat & Delice, Ismail Ilker
- 118-136 Inventory control in serial systems under radio frequency identification
by Pei, Jinxiang & Klabjan, Diego
- 137-145 Coordination of inventory and transportation managements in a two-level supply chain
by Kang, Jae-Hun & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 146-154 Seller-buyer models of supply chain management with an asymmetric information structure
by Esmaeili, M. & Zeephongsekul, P.
- 155-165 Optimal decisions for assemble-to-order systems with uncertain assembly capacity
by Xiao, Yongbo & Chen, Jian & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 166-178 Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?
by Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos
- 179-186 Scheduling on identical machines with batch arrivals
by Chung, Tsui-Ping & Liao, Ching-Jong & Su, Ling-Huey
- 187-195 Implication of risk adjusted discount rates on cycle stock and safety stock in a multi-period inventory model
by Singh, Sachin & McAllister, Charles D. & Rinks, Dan & Jiang, Xiaoyue
- 196-209 Locating a bioenergy facility using a hybrid optimization method
by Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P.
- 210-220 Mediated effect of environmental management on manufacturing competitiveness: An empirical study
by Yang, Chen-Lung & Lin, Shu-Ping & Chan, Ya-hui & Sheu, Chwen
- 221-234 Coordinating replenishment mechanisms in supply chain: From the collaborative supplier and store-level retailer perspective
by Lyu, JrJung & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun
- 235-242 Scheduling and due date assignment to minimize earliness, tardiness, holding, due date assignment and batch delivery costs
by Shabtay, Dvir
- 243-245 Adaptive genetic algorithm for lot-sizing problem with self-adjustment operation rate: A discussion
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
December 2009, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 517-518 In memoriam: Professor DDr Ludvik Bogataj 1949-2009
by Hvalica, Dusan & Grubbström, Robert W.
- 519-524 A two-echelon inventory/distribution system with power demand pattern and backorders
by Abdul-Jalbar, Beatriz & Gutiérrez, José M. & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 525-533 An evaluation of European airlines' operational performance
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 534-546 A tax savings model for the emerging global manufacturing network
by Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju
- 547-557 A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Feng, Bo & Suo, Wei-Lan
- 558-566 Negotiation of the revenue sharing contract: An agent-based systems approach
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 567-580 Managing a product family under stochastic technological changes
by Liu, Heng & Özer, Özalp
- 581-594 On the design of coordinating contracts
by Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong
- 595-605 A solution for the intractable inventory model when both demand and lead time are stochastic
by Hayya, Jack C. & Harrison, Terry P. & Chatfield, Dean C.
- 606-618 Testing Benford's Law for improving supply chain decision-making: A field experiment
by Hales, Douglas N. & Chakravorty, Satya S. & Sridharan, V.
- 619-627 Throughput assessment of mixed-model flexible transfer lines with unreliable machines
by Dhouib, K. & Gharbi, A. & Landolsi, N.
- 628-638 Rough data envelopment analysis and its application to supply chain performance evaluation
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Bin & Wu, Desheng
- 639-655 Critical material planning for TFT-LCD production industry
by Lin, James T. & Chen, Tzu-Li & Lin, Yen-Ting
- 656-662 Economic distribution of budget among producers for fulfilling orders under delivery chance constraints
by Laslo, Zohar & Gurevich, Gregory & Keren, Baruch
- 663-677 Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 678-691 Heuristics and lower bounds for minimizing the total completion time in a two-machine flowshop
by Ladhari, Talel & Rakrouki, Mohamed Ali
- 692-702 RFID benefits, costs, and possibilities: The economical analysis of RFID deployment in a cruise corporation global service supply chain
by Véronneau, Simon & Roy, Jacques
- 703-713 A hybrid genetic algorithm model for transshipment management decisions
by Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K.
- 714-724 A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 725-740 An efficient buffer design algorithm for production line profit maximization
by Shi, Chuan & Gershwin, Stanley B.
- 741-754 Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda
by Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 755-762 Assessing the quality of heuristic solutions to parallel machines min-max scheduling problems
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Alfieri, Arianna & Nicosia, Gaia
- 763-773 Two-machine flow shop scheduling to minimize the sum of maximum earliness and tardiness
by Moslehi, G. & Mirzaee, M. & Vasei, M. & Modarres, M. & Azaron, A.
- 774-782 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer: Extensions
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 783-789 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer: Corrections
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 790-792 A comment: "Integrated single vendor-single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time"
by Glock, Christoph H.
November 2009, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction to the special issue on transport logistics and physical distribution
by Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lu, Chin-Shan & Lai, Kee-hung
- 4-20 Assessing resources, logistics service capabilities, innovation capabilities and the performance of container shipping services in Taiwan
by Yang, Ching-Chiao & Marlow, Peter B. & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 21-34 How supply chain oriented is the port sector?
by Tongzon, Jose & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Sang-Yoon
- 35-46 The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance
by Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H.
- 47-55 The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T.
- 56-66 Shipper behavior to use EC services in liner shipping
by Hsu, Wen-Kai K. & Huang, Show-Hui S. & Yu, Hong-Fwu
- 67-77 Critical factors affecting the adoption of container security service: The shippers' perspective
by Chao, Shih-Liang & Lin, Pei-Shan
- 78-88 Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling
- 89-106 Improving distribution operations: Implementation of material handling systems
by Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 107-117 Container shipping on the Northern Sea Route
by Verny, Jerome & Grigentin, Christophe
- 118-126 An approach for measuring the optimal fleet capacity: Evidence from the container shipping lines in Taiwan
by Wu, Wei-Ming
- 127-132 Interlocking of information systems for international supply and demand chains management
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lenny Koh, S.C.
- 133-149 A causal analysis of the impact of information systems and supply chain management practices on operational performance: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Turkey
by Bayraktar, Erkan & Demirbag, Mehmet & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Zaim, Halil
- 150-160 The relationship between supply chain factors and adoption of e-Collaboration tools: An empirical examination
by Chong, Alain Yee-Loong & Ooi, Keng-Boon & Sohal, Amrik
- 161-175 E-Procurement adoption in the Southcoast SMEs
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & McGaughey, Ronald E. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Rai, Bharatendra K.
- 176-187 Development of a process mining system for supporting knowledge discovery in a supply chain network
by Lau, H.C.W. & Ho, G.T.S. & Zhao, Y. & Chung, N.S.H.
- 188-199 Business processes inter-operation for supply network co-ordination
by Xu, Henry & Koh, Lenny & Parker, David
- 200-215 Mapping knowledge management and organizational learning in support of organizational memory
by Irani, Zahir & Sharif, Amir M. & Love, Peter E.D.
- 216-228 A business and ICT architecture for a logistics city
by Toh, K.T.K. & Nagel, P. & Oakden, R.
- 229-240 Facilitating multimodal logistics and enabling information systems connectivity through wireless vehicular networks
by Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E.
- 241-254 The demand for training and consultancy investment in SME-specific ERP systems implementation and operation
by Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Cooper, J.R.
- 255-256 Development of collaborative production systems in emerging economies
by Ceroni, Jose A. & Quezada, Luis E.
- 257-268 Communication protocols for order management in collaborative manufacturing
by Huang, Chin-Yin & Huang, Tai-Siang & Chen, Wu-Lin
- 269-275 Inventory model for an inventory system with time-varying demand rate
by Sakaguchi, Michinori
- 276-285 Inventory service-level optimization within distribution network design problem
by Miranda, Pablo A. & Garrido, Rodrigo A.
- 286-304 An integrated production-distribution model for the dynamic location and allocation problem with safety stock optimization
by Gebennini, Elisa & Gamberini, Rita & Manzini, Riccardo
- 305-311 Outsourcing decision-making aspects considered by IT departments in Brazilian companies
by Dias Ferreira, André Machado & Barbin Laurindo, Fernando José
- 312-318 Supply contract with options
by Gomez_Padilla, A. & Mishina, T.
- 319-328 Dynamic supply chain modeling using a new fuzzy hybrid negotiation mechanism
by Jain, Vipul & Deshmukh, S.G.
- 329-339 A framework for analyzing flexibility of generic objects
by Fitzgerald, Guy & Barad, Miryam & Papazafeiropoulou, Anastasia & Alaa, Ghada
- 340-350 Understanding the strategies of late-movers in International Manufacturing
by Fleury, Afonso & Leme Fleury, Maria Tereza
- 351-365 A strategic-tactical model for the supply chain design in the delocalization context: Mathematical formulation and a case study
by Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B.
- 366-375 Modeling sustainable product lifecycle decision support systems
by Hu, Guiping & Bidanda, Bopaya
- 376-384 Knowledge and information flows in supply chains: A study on pharmaceutical companies
by Pedroso, Marcelo Caldeira & Nakano, Davi
- 385-394 Performance through measuring leader's profiles: An empirical study
by Kulmala, Harri I. & Ahoniemi, Lea & Nissinen, Vesa
- 395-402 Exploring talent flow in Wuhan automotive industry cluster at China
by Mao, Guanfeng & Hu, Bei & Song, Hong
- 403-418 Taking operations strategy into practice: Developing a process for defining priorities and performance measures
by Pinheiro de Lima, Edson & Eduardo Gouvêa da Costa, Sérgio & Reis de Faria, Avides
- 419-428 Reconfigurable organisation to cope with unpredictable goals
by Salerno, Mario Sergio
- 429-439 Disruption management in distributed enterprises: A multi-agent modelling and simulation of cooperative recovery behaviours
by Cauvin, A.C.A. & Ferrarini, A.F.A. & Tranvouez, E.T.E.
- 440-448 Innovation: A data-driven approach
by Kusiak, Andrew
- 449-457 Uncovering the links between regulation and performance measurement
by Tan, Kim Hua & Rae, Rosalind H.
- 458-468 Modeling the response capability of a production system
by Palominos, Pedro & Quezada, Luis & Moncada, Germán
- 469-478 Development of educational program for production manager leading new perspectives on manufacturing technology
by Ishii, Kazuyoshi & Ichimura, Takaya & Ikeda, Hiroshi & Tsuchiya, Akinori & Nakano, Makoto
- 479-484 PLM education in production design and engineering by e-Learning
by Kakehi, Munenori & Yamada, Tetsuo & Watanabe, Ichie
- 485-491 Enterprise modeling and integration: A stochastic management approach
by Matsui, Masayuki
- 492-500 Method for identifying strategic objectives in strategy maps
by Quezada, Luis E. & Cordova, Felisa M. & Palominos, Pedro & Godoy, Katherine & Ross, Jocelyn
- 501-507 ERP application in China: An overview
by Ge, Liping & Voß, Stefan
- 508-516 Best-matching protocols for assembly in e-work networks
by Velásquez, J.D. & Nof, S.Y.
October 2009, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 299-300 Developments in Production Economics
by Grubbström, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 301-312 The co-evolution of product, production and supply chain decisions, and the emergence of manufacturing strategy
by Adamides, Emmanuel D. & Pomonis, Nikolaos
- 313-322 Product mix variability with correlated demand in two-stage food manufacturing with intermediate storage
by Akkerman, Renzo & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 323-332 A weighted additive fuzzy multiobjective model for the supplier selection problem under price breaks in a supply Chain
by Amid, Amin & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, Christopher
- 333-352 An agent-based approach for integrating manufacturing operations
by Anosike, A.I. & Zhang, D.Z.
- 353-364 Raw material procurement with fluctuating prices
by Arnold, Jan & Minner, Stefan & Eidam, Björn
- 365-382 Simultaneous capacity and price control based on fuzzy controllers
by Becher, Michael
- 383-394 The implications of joint adoption of revenue sharing and advance booking discount programs
by Bellantuono, Nicola & Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Tang, Christopher S.
- 395-408 Vendor selection and order allocation using an integrated fuzzy case-based reasoning and mathematical programming model
by Faez, F. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 409-426 On the technical (in)efficiency of a profit maximum
by Fandel, Günter & Lorth, Michael
- 427-440 Strategic process flexibility under lifecycle demand
by Francas, David & Kremer, Mirko & Minner, Stefan & Friese, Markus
- 441-453 Electronic supply network coordination in agrifood networks: Barriers, potentials, and path dependencies
by Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias
- 454-463 On bullwhip in a family of order-up-to policies with ARMA(2,2) demand and arbitrary lead-times
by Gaalman, Gerard & Disney, Stephen M.
- 464-473 Blood platelet production with breaks: optimization by SDP and simulation
by Haijema, René & van Dijk, Nico & van der Wal, Jan & Smit Sibinga, Cees
- 474-481 How to protect against demand and yield risks in MRP systems
by Inderfurth, Karl
- 482-493 Optimizing whole supply chain benefit versus buyer's benefit through supplier selection
by Gheidar Kheljani, J. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 494-504 Robustness of a production schedule to inventory cost calculations
by Koltai, Tamás
- 505-518 A strategic capacity allocation model for a complex supply chain: Formulation and solution approach comparison
by Li, Hongyan & Hendry, Linda & Teunter, Ruud
- 519-532 Increasing goal congruence in project evaluation by introducing a strict market depreciation schedule
by Lindblom, Ted & Sjögren, Stefan
- 533-549 Coordinating multi-business sales through management simulators
by Miragliotta, Giovanni & Brun, Alessandro & Soydan, Ilker A.
- 550-561 A swift response framework for measuring the strategic fit for a horizontal collaborative initiative
by Naesens, Kobe & Gelders, Ludo & Pintelon, Liliane
- 562-573 Collaboration in the airport business through the development of an IT platform
by Nucciarelli, Alberto & Gastaldi, Massimo
- 574-583 The development of a dynamic supply chain analysis tool--Integration of SCOR and discrete event simulation
by Persson, Fredrik & Araldi, Mirko
- 584-600 Inventory rationing and sharing in pre-sell distribution with mobile communication technologies
by Pishchulov, Grigory & Richter, Knut
- 601-609 A single-item inventory model for expected inventory order crossovers
by Riezebos, J. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 610-619 Linking operations objectives to actions: A plug and play approach
by Tan, Kim Hua & Platts, Ken
- 620-632 Logistics drivers for shelf stacking in grocery retail stores: Potential for efficiency improvement
by van Zelst, Susan & van Donselaar, Karel & van Woensel, Tom & Broekmeulen, Rob & Fransoo, Jan
- 633-640 CIBOCOF: A framework for industrial maintenance concept development
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
- 641-650 Understanding the relationships between time and cost to improve supply chain performance
by Whicker, L. & Bernon, M. & Templar, S. & Mena, C.
- 651-653 Stochastic models for supply chains--Introduction to the special issue
by van Houtum, Geert-Jan & Wong, Hartanto
- 654-664 Evaluating order throughput time in 2-block warehouses with time window batching
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & de Koster, René B.M.
- 665-677 Using imperfect advance demand information in ordering and rationing decisions
by Tan, Tarkan & Güllü, Refik & Erkip, Nesim
- 678-699 On pricing of perishable assets with menu costs
by Berk, Emre & Gürler, Ülkü & YIldIrIm, Gonca
- 700-714 Optimal ordering and pricing in a quick response system
by Serel, Dogan A.
- 715-727 Risk sharing in supply chains using order bands--Analytical results and managerial insights
by Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Tayur, Sridhar
- 728-738 Modeling supply-chain planning under demand uncertainty using stochastic programming: A survey motivated by asset-liability management
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 739-751 Impact of market demand mis-specification on a two-level supply chain
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 752-767 A simulation/metaheuristic approach to newspaper production and distribution supply chain problems
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert & Xu, Xiaojing & Zepeda, David
September 2009, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-3 Modelling and control of productive system: Concepts and application
by Thomas, André & Artiba, AbdelHakim
- 5-20 A model-driven approach for collaborative service-oriented architecture design
by Touzi, Jihed & Benaben, Fréderick & Pingaud, Hervé & Lorré, Jean Pierre
- 21-38 Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: From standards to constraints
by Houe, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard
- 39-48 A production rate control policy for stochastic repair and remanufacturing systems
by Pellerin, Robert & Sadr, Javad & Gharbi, Ali & Malhamé, Roland
- 49-56 Development of automatic fault tree synthesis system using decision matrix
by Yang, Zong-Xiao & Zheng, Yan-Yi & Xue, Jin-Xue
- 57-67 Particle swarm optimization: A study of particle displacement for solving continuous and combinatorial optimization problems
by Kemmoé Tchomté, Sylverin & Gourgand, Michel
- 68-71 An integrated production planning model for molds and end items
by Cormier, Gilles & Rezg, Nidhal
- 72-80 Tool path of lathe machine in flexible transfer lines by using genetic algorithms
by Ramli, Rizauddin & Yamamoto, Hidehiko & Qudeiri, Jaber Abu
- 81-87 Johnson's algorithm: A key to solve optimally or approximately flow shop scheduling problems with unavailability periods
by Allaoui, Hamid & Artiba, AbdelHakim
- 88-98 Quantized Hopfield networks and tabu search for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Ateme-Nguema, Barthélemy & Dao, Thiên-My
- 99-111 Opportunities to reconsider decision making processes due to Auto-ID
by Klein, Thomas & Thomas, André
- 112-120 Evaluation of 4PL operating models: A decision making approach based on 2-additive Choquet integral
by Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Sakir Ersoy, Mehmet
- 121-129 Theory of constraints and the combinatorial complexity of the product-mix decision
by Linhares, Alexandre
- 130-140 Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition
by Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo
- 141-147 An np control chart for monitoring the mean of a variable based on an attribute inspection
by Wu, Zhang & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Shu, Lianjie & Jiang, Wei
- 148-161 Active-set sequential quadratic programming method with compact neighbourhood algorithm for the multi-polygon mass production cutting-stock problem with rotatable polygons
by Yu, M.T. & Lin, T.Y. & Hung, C.
- 162-175 Service-based capacity strategy for manufacturing service duopoly of differentiated prices and lognormal random demand
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Chung, Hsien-Jung
- 176-182 A perishable inventory model with Markovian renewal demands
by Lian, Zhaotong & Liu, Xiaoming & Zhao, Ning
- 183-194 Schedule evaluation in unstable manufacturing environments
by Lopez de Haro, Santiago & Gershwin, Stanley B. & Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 195-202 Short-term decision support system for maintenance task prioritization
by Li, Lin & Ni, Jun
- 203-211 A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data
by Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter
- 212-223 Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results
by Alsyouf, Imad
- 224-232 Fuzzy goal programming based genetic algorithm approach to nutrient management for rice crop planning
by Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K.
- 233-254 Design of the optimal feeding policy in an assembly system
by Battini, Daria & Faccio, Maurizio & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 255-265 Economic production quantity model with imperfect-quality items, two-way imperfect inspection and sales return
by Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, DaeSoo & Park, Myung-Sub
- 266-273 Logistics scheduling to minimize inventory and transport costs
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 274-285 Contribution of productivity and firm size to value-added: Evidence from Vietnam
by Tran, Thi Bich & Grafton, Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 286-295 The effect of organisational change on UK public library efficiency
by Hammond, Christopher J.
- 296-297 A note on "minimizing a weighted quadratic function of job lateness in the single machine system"
by Soroush, H.M.
August 2009, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 276-286 Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem
by Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 287-300 Ant colony optimization for the single model U-type assembly line balancing problem
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Erel, Erdal & Alp, Arda
- 301-314 Integrated multi-period cell formation and subcontracting production planning in dynamic cellular manufacturing systems
by Safaei, Nima & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 315-326 Backup strategy for robots' failures in an automotive assembly system
by Kahan, Tomer & Bukchin, Yossi & Menassa, Roland & Ben-Gal, Irad
- 327-339 Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer
by Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B.
- 340-347 A method for reducing inter-departure time variability in serial production lines
by Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 348-367 Performance evaluation of production systems monitored by statistical process control and off-line inspections
by Colledani, Marcello & Tolio, Tullio
- 368-377 The effect of dynamic worker behavior on flow line performance
by Digiesi, Salvatore & Kock, Ad A.A. & Mummolo, Giovanni & Rooda, Jacobus E.
- 378-388 Circulation of autonomous agents in production and service networks
by Gallay, Olivier & Hongler, Max-Olivier
- 389-399 Queueing models for full-flexible multi-class call centers with real-time anticipated delays
by Jouini, Oualid & Dallery, Yves & Aksin, Zeynep
- 400-410 Optimization methods for a stochastic surgery planning problem
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Grimaud, Frédéric & Xie, Xiaolan
- 411-417 A continuous model for supply planning of assembly systems with stochastic component procurement times
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Dolgui, Alexandre & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 418-429 Defining inventory control points in multiproduct stochastic pull systems
by Askin, Ronald G. & Krishnan, Shravan
- 430-436 Discrete forecast horizons for two-product variants of the dynamic lot-size problem
by Dawande, Milind & Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Naranpanawe, Sanjeewa & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 437-451 Coordinated supply chain scheduling
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 452-462 The endoscopy scheduling problem: A case study with two specialised operating rooms
by Fei, Hongying & Meskens, Nadine & Combes, Catherine & Chu, Chengbin
- 463-475 Constraint programming for project-driven manufacturing
by Banaszak, Z.A. & Zaremba, M.B. & Muszynski, W.
- 476-494 Designing an electronic auction market for complex 'smart parts' logistics: Options based on LeBaron's computational stock market
by McKelvey, Bill & Wycisk, Christine & Hülsmann, Michael
- 495-500 An economic-statistical design of double sampling control chart
by Torng, Chau-Chen & Lee, Pei-Hsi & Liao, Nai-Yi