International Journal of Production Economics
September 2010, Volume 127, Issue 1
- 121-128 A genetic local search algorithm for minimizing total flowtime in the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Lin, Ya-Tai
- 129-135 First to market: Is technological innovation in new product development profitable in health care industries?
by Xin, Jenny Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 136-146 After-sales service competition in a supply chain: Optimization of customer satisfaction level or profit or both?
by Kurata, Hisashi & Nam, Seong-Hyun
- 147-157 The optimal format to sell a product through the internet: Posted price, auction, and buy-price auction
by Sun, Daewon & Li, Erick & Hayya, Jack C.
- 158-172 A partial adjustment approach to evaluating and measuring the business value of information technology
by Lin, Winston T. & Chuang, Chia-Hung & Choi, Jeong Hoon
- 173-179 Joint optimisation of demand forecasting and stock control parameters
by Tratar, Liljana Ferbar
- 180-189 Computing the non-stationary replenishment cycle inventory policy under stochastic supplier lead-times
by Rossi, Roberto & Tarim, S. Armagan & Hnich, Brahim & Prestwich, Steven
- 190-196 Optimal marketing strategy: A decision-making with ANP and TOPSIS
by Wu, Cheng-Shiung & Lin, Chin-Tsai & Lee, Chuan
- 197-202 Optimal manufacturer's replenishment policies for deteriorating items in a supply chain with up-stream and down-stream trade credits
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 203-210 A Negotiation-Credit-Auction mechanism for procuring customized products
by Chen, Songlin & Tseng, Mitchell M.
August 2010, Volume 126, Issue 2
- 145-157 The impact of conflict on manufacturing decisions and company performance
by Ehie, Ike C.
- 158-167 Cross sales in supply chains: An equilibrium analysis
by Wu, Chongqi & Mallik, Suman
- 168-180 Coordinating ordering, pricing and advertising policies for a supply chain with random demand and two production modes
by Wang, Sheng-Dong & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Jun-Ping
- 181-188 Evaluating supply chain flexibility with order quantity constraints and lost sales
by Erhan Kesen, Saadettin & Kanchanapiboon, Atipol & Das, Sanchoy K.
- 189-203 Planning product design refreshes with service contract and competition considerations
by Laksana, Kamonkan & Hartman, Joseph C.
- 204-211 The sufficiency of target costing for evaluating production-related decisions
by Kee, Robert
- 212-228 Resource-constrained multi-project scheduling: Priority rule performance revisited
by Browning, Tyson R. & Yassine, Ali A.
- 229-235 Economies of diversification: A generalization and decomposition of economies of scope
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo
- 236-246 Modeling process-switching decisions under product life cycle uncertainty
by Ramasesh, Ranga & Tirupati, Devanath & Vaitsos, Constantin A.
- 247-254 Optimal time-based and cost-based coordinated project contracts with unobservable work rates
by Dharma Kwon, H. & Lippman, Steven A. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 255-263 Refining Kano's 'quality attributes-satisfaction' model: A moderated regression approach
by Lin, Shu-Ping & Yang, Chen-Lung & Chan, Ya-hui & Sheu, Chwen
- 264-266 Single-machine scheduling problems with past-sequence-dependent delivery times
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 267-275 The uses of tracking in operations management: Synthesis of a research program
by Holmström, Jan & Främling, Kary & Ala-Risku, Timo
- 276-288 Outsourcing, competitive capabilities and performance: an empirical study in service firms
by Bustinza, O.F. & Arias-Aranda, D. & Gutierrez-Gutierrez, L.
- 289-298 An effective hybrid algorithm for integrated process planning and scheduling
by Li, Xinyu & Shao, Xinyu & Gao, Liang & Qian, Weirong
- 299-305 E-commerce and efficiency at the firm level
by Quirós Romero, Cipriano & Rodríguez Rodríguez, Diego
- 306-313 Managing production and procurement through option contracts in supply chains with random yield
by Xu, He
- 314-323 Analysis of global manufacturing virtual networks in the aeronautical industry
by Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos & Vilana Arto, José Ramón
- 324-334 Determining the value of asset location information systems in a manufacturing environment
by Kelepouris, Thomas & McFarlane, Duncan
- 335-340 A model for the assignment of a set of tasks when work performance depends on experience of all tasks involved
by Corominas, Albert & Olivella, Jordi & Pastor, Rafael
- 341-349 Order-fulfillment performance analysis of an assemble-to-order system with unreliable machines
by Gao, Chunyan & Shen, Houcai & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 350-360 Comparison and evaluation of various cycle-time models for yard cranes in container terminals
by Lee, Byung Kwon & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 361-369 Production scheduling in steel rolling mills with demand substitution: Rolling horizon implementation and approximations
by As'ad, Rami & Demirli, Kudret
- 370-378 A fuzzy multicriteria approach for evaluating environmental performance of suppliers
by Awasthi, Anjali & Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Goyal, S.K.
- 379-386 Manufacturing and marketing integration from a cumulative capabilities perspective
by Paiva, Ely Laureano
July 2010, Volume 126, Issue 1
- 1-6 Resilient supply chains for extreme situations: Outlining a new field of study
by Boin, Arjen & Kelle, Peter & Clay Whybark, D.
- 7-21 All the best laid plans...conditions impeding proper emergency response
by Thévenaz, Céline & Resodihardjo, Sandra L.
- 22-34 Coordination in humanitarian relief chains: Practices, challenges and opportunities
by Balcik, Burcu & Beamon, Benita M. & Krejci, Caroline C. & Muramatsu, Kyle M. & Ramirez, Magaly
- 35-45 The application of "swift trust" to humanitarian logistics
by Tatham, Peter & Kovács, Gyöngyi
- 46-56 Private goods and services contracts: Increased emergency response capacity or increased vulnerability?
by Egan, M. Jude
- 57-65 Implications of organizational culture for supply chain disruption and restoration
by Dowty, Rachel A. & Wallace, William A.
- 66-75 Inventory decisions for emergency supplies based on hurricane count predictions
by Taskin, Selda & Lodree Jr., Emmett J.
- 76-84 Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management
by Mete, Huseyin Onur & Zabinsky, Zelda B.
- 85-101 An analysis of the Cyclone Larry emergency relief chain: Some key success factors
by Oloruntoba, Richard
- 102-110 The Yogyakarta earthquake: Humanitarian relief through IFRC's decentralized supply chain
by Gatignon, Aline & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Charles, Aurélie
- 111-120 Waffle House Restaurants hurricane response: A case study
by Ergun, Özlem & Heier Stamm, Jessica L. & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie L.
- 121-129 Assessing the vulnerability of supply chains using graph theory
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Neshat, Nikrouz
- 130-143 Measuring the efficacy of inventory with a dynamic input-output model
by Barker, Kash & Santos, Joost R.
June 2010, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 215-223 The knowledge management strategy and its effect on firm performance: A contingency analysis
by Yang, Jie
- 224-234 Buffer and throughput trade-offs in M/G/1/K queueing networks: A bi-criteria approach
by Cruz, F.R.B. & Van Woensel, T. & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 235-250 A two-location inventory model with transshipments in a competitive environment
by Zou, Li & Dresner, Martin & Windle, Robert
- 251-261 Profile and enablers of agile companies: An empirical investigation
by Bottani, Eleonora
- 262-271 Supply chain integration with third-party logistics providers
by Jayaram, Jayanth & Tan, Keah-Choon
- 272-283 Design and integration of the containers inspection activities in the container terminal operations
by Longo, Francesco
- 284-293 Formulating partner selection criteria for agile supply chains: A Dempster-Shafer belief acceptability optimisation approach
by Wu, Chong & Barnes, David
- 294-299 Scheduling deteriorating jobs under disruption
by Zhao, Chuan-Li & Tang, Heng-Yong
- 300-312 Inventory control policies for inspection and remanufacturing of returns: A case study
by Nenes, George & Panagiotidou, Sofia & Dekker, Rommert
- 313-323 An investment evaluation of supply chain RFID technologies: A normative modeling approach
by Lee, In & Lee, Byoung-Chan
- 324-334 Workforce agility for stochastically diffused conditions--A real options perspective
by Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A.
- 335-338 Addendum to "an assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management"
by Hsieh, Pao-Nuan
- 339-339 Letter to the Editor-in-Chief
by Goyal, S.K.
May 2010, Volume 125, Issue 1
- 1-12 Axiomatic design application for minimising the difficulties of QFD usage
by Carnevalli, José Antonio & Miguel, Paulo Augusto Cauchick & Calarge, Felipe Araújo
- 13-21 Variations of the kanban system: Literature review and classification
by Lage Junior, Muris & Godinho Filho, Moacir
- 22-40 A review of marketing-operations interface models: From co-existence to coordination and collaboration
by Tang, Christopher S.
- 41-51 A simulation-supported approach for man-machine configuration in manufacturing
by Zülch, Gert & Becker, Marcel
- 52-59 Robust optimization in simulation: Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology
by Dellino, Gabriella & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, Carlo
- 60-70 Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success
by Karpak, Birsen & Topcu, Ilker
- 71-83 Optimal radio frequency identification deployment in a supply chain network
by Chang, Seokcheol & Klabjan, Diego & Vossen, Thomas
- 84-95 Channel selection and pricing in the presence of retail-captive consumers
by Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune & Cai, Gangshu (George)
- 96-110 Estimating a Bayesian stochastic frontier for the Indian banking system
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Langsch Tecles, Patricia
- 111-124 A process control approach to tactical inventory management in production-inventory systems
by Schwartz, Jay D. & Rivera, Daniel E.
- 125-136 Capacity rationing decision procedures with order profit as a continuous random variable
by Hung, Yi-Feng & Lee, Tzu-Yuan
- 137-145 Vehicle routing problems with time windows and stochastic travel and service times: Models and algorithm
by Li, Xiangyong & Tian, Peng & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 146-152 Policies concerning decisions related to quality level
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 153-166 Analysis of simple inventory control systems with execution errors: Economic impact under correction opportunities
by Gel, Esma S. & Erkip, Nesim & Thulaseedas, Anoop
- 167-172 On the optimal product assortment: Comparing product and customer based strategies
by Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & González-Velarde, José Luis & Smith, Neale R. & Escobar-Saldívar, Luis Jacob
- 173-184 Separate tools or tool kits: An exploratory study of engineers' preferences
by Vliegen, I.M.H. & Kleingeld, P.A.M. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 185-189 On three-machine flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs
by Wang, Ling & Sun, Lin-Yan & Sun, Lin-Hui & Wang, Ji-Bo
- 190-199 A distributed coordination for a single warehouse-multiple retailer problem under private information
by Lee, Dong Joo & Jeong, In-Jae
- 200-211 Order acceptance and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems
by Og[breve]uz, Ceyda & Sibel Salman, F. & Bilgintürk YalçIn, Zehra
- 212-213 Erratum to "A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated production-inventory model: The 'Consignment Stock' case" [Interntational Journal of Production Economics, 118 (2009) 225-232]
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone
April 2010, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 299-309 Returns policy, new model introduction, and consumer welfare
by Matsui, Kenji
- 310-330 The evolutionary complexity of complex adaptive supply networks: A simulation and case study
by Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Ji, Ping & Feng, Lei
- 331-339 Coordination contracts in the presence of positive inventory financing costs
by Hwan Lee, Chang & Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 340-347 Lot sizing with a Markov production process and imperfect items scrapped
by Maddah, Bacel & Moussawi, Lama & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 348-359 Proposing a new approach to discussing economic effects of design quality
by Freiesleben, Johannes
- 360-368 Using indirect cost multipliers to estimate the total cost of adding new technology in the automobile industry
by Rogozhin, Alex & Gallaher, Michael & Helfand, Gloria & McManus, Walter
- 369-381 Analyzing the effect of dispatching rules on the scheduling performance through grammar based flexible scheduling system
by Baykasoglu, Adil & ÖzbakIr, Lale
- 382-387 System reliability of a stochastic-flow network through two minimal paths under time threshold
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 388-394 Preservation technology investment for deteriorating inventory
by Hsu, P.H. & Wee, H.M. & Teng, H.M.
- 395-407 Effect of the third-party warehouse on bullwhip effect and inventory cost in supply chains
by Ton Hien Duc, Truong & Luong, Huynh Trung & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 408-413 Optimal multi-stage logistic and inventory policies with production bottleneck in a serial supply chain
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng & Lin, Yi & Huang, Yun-Kuei
- 414-425 When is RFID right for your service?
by Ferrer, Geraldo & Dew, Nicholas & Apte, Uday
- 426-432 The impact of RFID and EPC network on the bullwhip effect in the Italian FMCG supply chain
by Bottani, Eleonora & Montanari, Roberto & Volpi, Andrea
- 433-447 Heuristic algorithms for production and transportation planning through synchronization of a serial supply chain
by Jung, Jung Woo & Lee, Young Hae
- 448-452 The loss-averse newsvendor game
by Wang, Charles X.
- 453-462 Efficient overtime planning in packing shops with lines of identical manning
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N.
- 463-474 A production planning model to reduce risk and improve operations management
by Wang, X. & Li, D. & O'brien, C. & Li, Y.
- 475-481 LT variance or LT mean reduction in supply chain management: Which one has a higher impact on SC performance?
by Chaharsooghi, S. Kamal & Heydari, Jafar
- 482-488 The economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing and one-way substitution
by Piñeyro, Pedro & Viera, Omar
- 489-505 Supply integration: An investigation of its multi-dimensionality and relational antecedents
by Vijayasarathy, Leo R.
March 2010, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-10 The environment as a determining factor of purchasing and supply strategy: An empirical analysis of Brazilian firms
by González-Benito, Javier & Reis da Rocha, Duilio & Queiruga, Dolores
- 11-19 Inventory optimization in a one product recoverable manufacturing system
by Sebnem Ahiska, S. & King, Russell E.
- 20-31 Designing multi-attribute auctions for engineering services procurement in new product development in the automotive context
by Perrone, G. & Roma, P. & Lo Nigro, G.
- 32-39 Managing yield by lot splitting in a serial production line with learning, rework and scrap
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Khan, Mehmood
- 40-50 Crane scheduling in a shipbuilding environment
by Wen, Charlie & Eksioglu, Sandra Duni & Greenwood, Allen & Zhang, Shu
- 51-61 Life cycle inventory policy characterizations for a single-product recoverable system
by Ahiska, S. Sebnem & King, Russell E.
- 62-74 Entry timing in a secondary market: When to trade?
by Yan, Tingting & Dooley, Kevin J.
- 75-86 A classification of logistic outsourcing levels and their impact on service performance: Evidence from the food processing industry
by Hsiao, H.I. & Kemp, R.G.M. & van der Vorst, J.G.A.J. & (Onno) Omta, S.W.F.
- 87-96 Economic order quantity model for items with imperfect quality with learning in inspection
by Khan, M. & Jaber, M.Y. & Wahab, M.I.M.
- 97-105 A bilinear goal programming model and a modified Benders decomposition algorithm for supply chain reconfiguration and supplier selection
by Osman, Hany & Demirli, Kudret
- 106-108 Note on: A necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of the optimal solution of a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with process unreliability consideration
by Ha, Daesung
- 109-120 An empirical study of employee loyalty, service quality and firm performance in the service industry
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 121-136 Game-theoretic approach to simultaneous configuration of platform products and supply chains with one manufacturing firm and multiple cooperative suppliers
by Zhang, Xinyan & Huang, George Q.
- 137-150 Competition and cooperation in a single-retailer two-supplier supply chain with supply disruption
by Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 151-158 Scheduling problems with multiple maintenance activities and non-preemptive jobs on two identical parallel machines
by Sun, Kaibiao & Li, Hongxing
- 159-170 A method for partner selection of codevelopment alliances using individual and collaborative utilities
by Feng, Bo & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian
- 171-180 Coordination of a supply chain with consumer return under demand uncertainty
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Shi, Kuiran & Yang, Danqin
- 181-187 A stochastic model to study the system capacity for supply chains in terms of minimal cuts
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 188-197 A two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with deteriorating jobs and blocking
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Shiau, Yau-Ren & Chen, Shiuan-Kang & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 198-205 Optimal age for preventive replacement under a combined fully renewable free replacement with a pro-rata warranty
by Chien, Yu-Hung
- 206-213 Multi-objective job-shop scheduling with lot-splitting production
by Huang, Rong-Hwa
- 214-224 Supply flexibility strategies in Spanish firms: Results from a survey
by Tachizawa, Elcio M. & Gimenez, Cristina
- 225-240 On integrating theories of international economics in the strategic planning of global supply chains and facility location
by Lee, Chaehwa & Wilhelm, Wilbert
- 241-251 A comparative study of pull control mechanisms for unreliable homogenous transfer lines
by Lavoie, P. & Gharbi, A. & Kenné, J.-P.
- 252-264 Integrating sustainability into supplier selection with grey system and rough set methodologies
by Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph
- 265-271 An analysis of apple supply response
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 272-292 Project performance development framework: An approach for developing performance criteria & measures for information systems (IS) projects
by Barclay, Corlane & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 293-298 The viewpoint on "Optimal inventory policy with non-instantaneous receipt under trade credit by Ouyang, Teng, Chuang and Chuang"
by Chung, Kun-Jen
February 2010, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 247-256 A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem
by Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian
- 257-265 Congestion measurement and elimination under the framework of data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 266-278 An exploratory study of the relation between supply chain topological features and supply chain performance
by Pero, Margherita & Rossi, Tommaso & Noé, Carlo & Sianesi, Andrea
- 279-289 Coordination and incentives in a supplier-retailer rental information goods supply chain
by Khouja, Moutaz & Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Sharer, Elizabeth
- 290-300 Optimal sequencing of mixed models with sequence-dependent setups and utility workers on an assembly line
by Giard, Vincent & Jeunet, Jully
- 301-311 Impact of inventory inaccuracy on service-level quality in (Q,R) continuous-review lost-sales inventory models
by Thiel, Daniel & Hovelaque, Vincent & Thi Le Hoa, Vo
January 2010, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-7 Outsourcing or restructuring: The dynamic choice
by Antelo, Manel & Bru, Lluis
- 8-19 An inventory model under inflation for deteriorating items with stock-dependent consumption rate and partial backlogging shortages
by Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 20-30 The integrated secondary route network design model in the hierarchical hub-and-spoke network for dual express services
by Lin, Cheng-Chang
- 31-41 Integrated component scheduling models for chip shooter machines
by Ho, William & Ji, Ping
- 42-51 The balanced cargo vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Kritikos, Manolis N. & Ioannou, George
- 52-61 Coordination between vendor and buyer considering trade credit and items of imperfect quality
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Kang, Fu-Sen
- 62-68 Optimal replenishment policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Goyal, Suresh Kumar
- 69-85 Modeling job rotation in manufacturing systems: The study of employee's boredom and skill variations
by Azizi, Nader & Zolfaghari, Saeed & Liang, Ming
- 86-106 Mapping the critical links between organizational culture and TQM/Six Sigma practices
by Zu, Xingxing & Robbins, Tina L. & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 107-117 Stability of inventory dynamics in supply chains with three delays
by Sipahi, Rifat & Delice, Ismail Ilker
- 118-136 Inventory control in serial systems under radio frequency identification
by Pei, Jinxiang & Klabjan, Diego
- 137-145 Coordination of inventory and transportation managements in a two-level supply chain
by Kang, Jae-Hun & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 146-154 Seller-buyer models of supply chain management with an asymmetric information structure
by Esmaeili, M. & Zeephongsekul, P.
- 155-165 Optimal decisions for assemble-to-order systems with uncertain assembly capacity
by Xiao, Yongbo & Chen, Jian & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 166-178 Backorder penalty cost coefficient "b": What could it be?
by Liberopoulos, George & Tsikis, Isidoros & Delikouras, Stefanos
- 179-186 Scheduling on identical machines with batch arrivals
by Chung, Tsui-Ping & Liao, Ching-Jong & Su, Ling-Huey
- 187-195 Implication of risk adjusted discount rates on cycle stock and safety stock in a multi-period inventory model
by Singh, Sachin & McAllister, Charles D. & Rinks, Dan & Jiang, Xiaoyue
- 196-209 Locating a bioenergy facility using a hybrid optimization method
by Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P.
- 210-220 Mediated effect of environmental management on manufacturing competitiveness: An empirical study
by Yang, Chen-Lung & Lin, Shu-Ping & Chan, Ya-hui & Sheu, Chwen
- 221-234 Coordinating replenishment mechanisms in supply chain: From the collaborative supplier and store-level retailer perspective
by Lyu, JrJung & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun
- 235-242 Scheduling and due date assignment to minimize earliness, tardiness, holding, due date assignment and batch delivery costs
by Shabtay, Dvir
- 243-245 Adaptive genetic algorithm for lot-sizing problem with self-adjustment operation rate: A discussion
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
December 2009, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 517-518 In memoriam: Professor DDr Ludvik Bogataj 1949-2009
by Hvalica, Dusan & Grubbström, Robert W.
- 519-524 A two-echelon inventory/distribution system with power demand pattern and backorders
by Abdul-Jalbar, Beatriz & Gutiérrez, José M. & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 525-533 An evaluation of European airlines' operational performance
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 534-546 A tax savings model for the emerging global manufacturing network
by Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju
- 547-557 A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Feng, Bo & Suo, Wei-Lan
- 558-566 Negotiation of the revenue sharing contract: An agent-based systems approach
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo
- 567-580 Managing a product family under stochastic technological changes
by Liu, Heng & Özer, Özalp
- 581-594 On the design of coordinating contracts
by Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong
- 595-605 A solution for the intractable inventory model when both demand and lead time are stochastic
by Hayya, Jack C. & Harrison, Terry P. & Chatfield, Dean C.
- 606-618 Testing Benford's Law for improving supply chain decision-making: A field experiment
by Hales, Douglas N. & Chakravorty, Satya S. & Sridharan, V.
- 619-627 Throughput assessment of mixed-model flexible transfer lines with unreliable machines
by Dhouib, K. & Gharbi, A. & Landolsi, N.
- 628-638 Rough data envelopment analysis and its application to supply chain performance evaluation
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Bin & Wu, Desheng
- 639-655 Critical material planning for TFT-LCD production industry
by Lin, James T. & Chen, Tzu-Li & Lin, Yen-Ting
- 656-662 Economic distribution of budget among producers for fulfilling orders under delivery chance constraints
by Laslo, Zohar & Gurevich, Gregory & Keren, Baruch
- 663-677 Is the French mobile phone cartel really a cartel?
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 678-691 Heuristics and lower bounds for minimizing the total completion time in a two-machine flowshop
by Ladhari, Talel & Rakrouki, Mohamed Ali
- 692-702 RFID benefits, costs, and possibilities: The economical analysis of RFID deployment in a cruise corporation global service supply chain
by Véronneau, Simon & Roy, Jacques
- 703-713 A hybrid genetic algorithm model for transshipment management decisions
by Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K.
- 714-724 A fuzzy-based decision-support model for rebuy procurement
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 725-740 An efficient buffer design algorithm for production line profit maximization
by Shi, Chuan & Gershwin, Stanley B.
- 741-754 Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda
by Gosling, Jonathan & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 755-762 Assessing the quality of heuristic solutions to parallel machines min-max scheduling problems
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Alfieri, Arianna & Nicosia, Gaia
- 763-773 Two-machine flow shop scheduling to minimize the sum of maximum earliness and tardiness
by Moslehi, G. & Mirzaee, M. & Vasei, M. & Modarres, M. & Azaron, A.
- 774-782 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer: Extensions
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 783-789 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer: Corrections
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 790-792 A comment: "Integrated single vendor-single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time"
by Glock, Christoph H.
November 2009, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction to the special issue on transport logistics and physical distribution
by Venus Lun, Y.H. & Lu, Chin-Shan & Lai, Kee-hung
- 4-20 Assessing resources, logistics service capabilities, innovation capabilities and the performance of container shipping services in Taiwan
by Yang, Ching-Chiao & Marlow, Peter B. & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 21-34 How supply chain oriented is the port sector?
by Tongzon, Jose & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Sang-Yoon
- 35-46 The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance
by Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H.
- 47-55 The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T.
- 56-66 Shipper behavior to use EC services in liner shipping
by Hsu, Wen-Kai K. & Huang, Show-Hui S. & Yu, Hong-Fwu
- 67-77 Critical factors affecting the adoption of container security service: The shippers' perspective
by Chao, Shih-Liang & Lin, Pei-Shan
- 78-88 Factors influencing shippers to use multiple country consolidation services in international distribution centers
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsai, Yi-Ling
- 89-106 Improving distribution operations: Implementation of material handling systems
by Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 107-117 Container shipping on the Northern Sea Route
by Verny, Jerome & Grigentin, Christophe
- 118-126 An approach for measuring the optimal fleet capacity: Evidence from the container shipping lines in Taiwan
by Wu, Wei-Ming
- 127-132 Interlocking of information systems for international supply and demand chains management
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lenny Koh, S.C.
- 133-149 A causal analysis of the impact of information systems and supply chain management practices on operational performance: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Turkey
by Bayraktar, Erkan & Demirbag, Mehmet & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Zaim, Halil
- 150-160 The relationship between supply chain factors and adoption of e-Collaboration tools: An empirical examination
by Chong, Alain Yee-Loong & Ooi, Keng-Boon & Sohal, Amrik
- 161-175 E-Procurement adoption in the Southcoast SMEs
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & McGaughey, Ronald E. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Rai, Bharatendra K.
- 176-187 Development of a process mining system for supporting knowledge discovery in a supply chain network
by Lau, H.C.W. & Ho, G.T.S. & Zhao, Y. & Chung, N.S.H.
- 188-199 Business processes inter-operation for supply network co-ordination
by Xu, Henry & Koh, Lenny & Parker, David