International Journal of Production Economics
2006, Volume 104, Issue 2
- 340-353 Modeling revenue yield of reservation systems that use nested capacity protection strategies
by Haerian, Laila & Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Mount-Campbell, Clark A.
- 354-364 The customer waiting time in an (R, s, Q) inventory system
by Kiesmuller, G.P. & de Kok, A.G.
- 365-381 Layers and mechanisms: A new taxonomy for the Bullwhip Effect
by Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 382-393 The impact of the net present value on the assessment of the dynamic performance of e-commerce enabled supply chains
by Naim, M.M.
- 394-407 Fuzzy multiobjective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain
by Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 408-418 Bullwhip and batching: An exploration
by Potter, Andrew & Disney, Stephen M.
- 419-426 A Wagner/Whitin natural resource stock control model
by Richter, K. & Pakhomova, N.V. & Dobos, I.
- 427-440 The effect of updating lead times on the performance of hierarchical planning systems
by Selcuk, B. & Fransoo, J.C. & De Kok, A.G.
- 441-453 Comparison of dynamic scheduling policies for hybrid make-to-order and make-to-stock production systems with stochastic demand
by Soman, Chetan Anil & Pieter van Donk, Dirk & Gaalman, Gerard
- 454-461 On using higher-order moments for stochastic inventory systems
by Tang, Ou & W. Grubbstrom, Robert
- 462-472 Inventory control of perishables in supermarkets
by van Donselaar, K. & van Woensel, T. & Broekmeulen, R. & Fransoo, J.
- 473-481 Production process changes: A dynamic programming approach to manage effective capacity and experience
by Vits, Jeroen & Gelders, Ludo & Pintelon, Liliane
- 482-501 Warehouse sequencing in the steel supply chain as a generalized job shop model
by Zapfel, Gunther & Wasner, Michael
- 502-513 A fuzzy model for load-oriented manufacturing control
by Bonfatti, M. & Caridi, M. & Schiavina, L.
- 514-524 Fundamental behaviour of virtual-build-to-order systems
by Brabazon, Philip G. & MacCarthy, Bart
- 525-535 Designing a consumer products retail chain inventory replenishment policy with the consideration of transportation costs
by Cardos, Manuel & Garcia-Sabater, Jose P.
- 536-554 A capacity-driven approach to establish reliable due dates in a MTO environment
by Corti, Donatella & Pozzetti, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta
- 555-570 The effect of strategy on supply chain configuration and management practices on the basis of two supply chains in the Hungarian automotive industry
by Demeter, Krisztina & Gelei, Andrea & Jenei, Istvan
- 571-579 A production/recycling model with quality consideration
by Dobos, Imre & Richter, Knut
- 580-597 Potential of electronic trading in complex supply chains: An experimental study
by Hausen, Tobias & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 598-614 A Genetic Algorithm tool for optimising cellular or functional layouts in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, Christian
- 615-624 Linking product-process matrices for manufacturing and industrial service operations
by Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan
- 625-638 Parameters and sensitivity in workload control
by Land, Martin
- 639-652 A quantitative approach to assessing the profitability of car and truck tire remanufacturing
by Lebreton, Baptiste & Tuma, Axel
- 653-665 A method to enhance volume flexibility in JIT production control
by Moattar Husseini, S.M. & O'Brien, C. & Hosseini, S.T.
- 666-675 Inventory order crossovers
by Riezebos, Jan
- 676-693 Aggregate load-oriented workload control: A review and a re-classification of a key approach
by Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C.
- 694-708 The impact of delivery lot splitting on delivery reliability in a two-stage supply chain
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico
- 709-721 Assessing responsiveness of a volatile and seasonal supply chain: A case study
by Wong, Chee Yew & Stentoft Arlbjorn, Jan & Hvolby, Hans-Henrik & Johansen, John
- 722-735 Managing `downstream' supply network: A process and tool
by Yee, C.L. & Tan, K.H. & Platts, K.W.
2006, Volume 104, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Hinterhuber, Hans H.
- 3-18 The double-helix model of manufacturing and marketing strategies
by Adamides, Emmanuel D. & Voutsina, Marinie
- 19-29 Material delivery problems in construction projects: A possible solution
by Ala-Risku, Timo & Karkkainen, Mikko
- 30-45 Innovation in industrial districts: An agent-based simulation model
by Albino, Vito & Carbonara, Nunzia & Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 46-61 Managing the exploration of new operational and strategic activities using the scenario method--assessing future capabilities in the field of electricity distribution industry
by Bergman, Jukka & Viljainen, Satu & Kassi, Tuomo & Partanen, Jarmo & Laaksonen, Petteri
- 62-73 Uncertainty and global sensitivity analysis in the evaluation of investment projects
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 74-84 Generic POLCA--A production and materials flow control mechanism for quick response manufacturing
by Fernandes, Nuno Octavio & do Carmo-Silva, Silvio
- 85-99 District's manufacturing performances: A comparison among large, small-to-medium-sized and district enterprises
by Grando, Alberto & Belvedere, Valeria
- 100-112 Strategic venture partner selection for collaborative innovation in production systems: A decision support system-based approach
by Hacklin, Fredrik & Marxt, Christian & Fahrni, Fritz
- 113-124 Quantification in manufacturing strategy: A methodology and illustration
by Hallgren, Mattias & Olhager, Jan
- 125-142 Grouping machines for effective workload control
by Henrich, Peter & Land, Martin & Gaalman, Gerard
- 143-153 A methodology for developing sustainable quantifiable productivity improvement in manufacturing companies
by Herron, Colin & Braiden, Paul M.
- 154-163 Dispatching rules for production scheduling in the capital goods industry
by Hicks, Christian & Pongcharoen, Pupong
- 164-178 Specifications and supplier development in the UK electrical transmission and distribution equipment industry
by McGovern, Tom & Hicks, Christian
- 179-190 An intelligent decision support system for manufacturing technology investments
by Hua Tan, Kim & Peng Lim, Chee & Platts, Ken & Shen Koay, Hooi
- 191-200 Simulation-based sequencing and lot size optimisation for a production-and-inventory system with multiple items
by Kampf, M. & Kochel, P.
- 201-213 Investment decision-making in supplier networks: Management of risk
by Ojala, Mika & Hallikas, Jukka
- 214-229 An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies
by Pinjala, Srinivas Kumar & Pintelon, Liliane & Vereecke, Ann
- 230-248 A framework and tool for supply network strategy operationalisation
by Yee, C.L. & Platts, K.W.
2006, Volume 103, Issue 2
- 451-488 Perspectives in supply chain risk management
by Tang, Christopher S.
- 489-508 Economic analysis of paper recycling vis-a-vis wood as raw material
by Pati, Rupesh Kumar & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep
- 509-526 The comparative productivity efficiency for global telecoms
by Tsai, Hsiang-Chih & Chen, Chun-Mei & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 527-534 Optimal ordering policy in a distribution system
by Li, Jing-An & Wu, Yue & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, Ke
- 535-550 The effects of manufacturing control strategies on the cash conversion cycle in manufacturing systems
by Ozbayrak, M. & Akgun, M.
- 551-564 A case-injected genetic algorithm for single machine scheduling problems with release time
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Hsieh, Jih-Chang & Liu, Chen-Hao
- 565-571 Process capability monitoring chart with an application in the silicon-filler manufacturing process
by Chen, K.S. & Yu, K.T. & Sheu, S.H.
- 572-584 Two-machine flowshop scheduling to minimize mean flow time under linear deterioration
by Wu, Chin-Chia & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 585-599 Strategic management of logistics service: A fuzzy QFD approach
by Bottani, Eleonora & Rizzi, Antonio
- 600-609 Balancing of parallel assembly lines
by Gokcen, Hadi & Agpak, Kursad & Benzer, Recep
- 610-615 Productivity outcomes of teamwork as an effect of information technology and team size
by Tohidi, Hamid & Tarokh, Mohammad Jafar
- 616-632 Evaluation of the conversion from central storage to decentralized storages in cellular manufacturing environments using activity-based costing
by Satoglu, Sule Itir & Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Dogan, Ibrahim
- 633-647 Scheduling in static jobshops for minimizing mean flowtime subject to minimum total deviation of job completion times
by Ganesan, Viswanath Kumar & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer
- 648-655 The optimal frozen period in a dynamic production model
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit & Wang, Jin
- 656-666 On the validity of aggregate models in designing supply chain contracts
by Kremer, Mirko & Schneeweiss, Christoph & Zimmermann, Michael
- 667-679 Managing the trade-off implications of global supply
by Stratton, Roy & Warburton, Roger D.H.
- 680-693 A comparative analysis of storage and retrieval equipment at a container terminal
by Vis, Iris F.A.
- 694-706 International sourcing: Empirical evidence from a sample of Italian firms
by Nassimbeni, Guido
- 707-714 Optimal order policy for deteriorating items with inflation induced demand
by Jaggi, Chandra K. & Aggarwal, K.K. & Goel, S.K.
- 715-725 Cyclic production-inventory planning and control in the pre-Deco industry: A case study
by Ashayeri, J. & Heuts, R.J.M. & Lansdaal, H.G.L. & Strijbosch, L.W.G.
- 726-741 A hybrid approach to the valuation of RFID/MEMS technology applied to ordnance inventory
by Doerr, Kenneth H. & Gates, William R. & Mutty, John E.
- 742-754 An empirical comparison of Tabu Search, Simulated Annealing, and Genetic Algorithms for facilities location problems
by Arostegui, Marvin Jr. & Kadipasaoglu, Sukran N. & Khumawala, Basheer M.
- 755-766 A supplier allocation model considering delivery failure, maintenance and supplier cycle costs
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 767-783 A comprehensive mathematical model for the design of cellular manufacturing systems
by Defersha, Fantahun M. & Chen, Mingyuan
- 784-797 A variant of the Hungarian inventory control model
by Noyan, Nilay & Prekopa, Andras
- 798-809 A master scheduling model with skilled and unskilled temporary workers
by Techawiboonwong, Atthawit & Yenradee, Pisal & Das, Sanchoy K.
- 810-825 Generating Pareto schedules with outsource and internal parallel resources
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Lopez, Francisco J.
- 826-840 Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing
by Cochran, Jeffery K. & Ramanujam, Balaji
- 841-862 A bounded dynamic programming solution to the batching problem in mixed-model just-in-time manufacturing systems
by Yavuz, Mesut & Tufekci, Suleyman
- 863-872 Productivity of production labor, non-production labor, and capital: An international study
by Wacker, John G. & Yang, Chen-Lung & Sheu, Chwen
- 873-881 A new approach for buffer allocation in unreliable production lines
by Nahas, Nabil & Ait-Kadi, Daoud & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 882-891 Minimizing makespan on a batch-processing machine with non-identical job sizes using genetic algorithms
by Damodaran, Purushothaman & Kumar Manjeshwar, Praveen & Srihari, Krishnaswami
- 892-892 A note on: Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer
by Goyal, S.K.
- 893-894 Erratum to: "Incorporating transport cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand": [International Journal of Production Economics 95, 297-305]
by Abad, P.L. & Aggarwal, Vijay
- 895-895 Erratum to "Optimal ordering policies in response to discount offer" [International Journal of Production Economics 100 (2006) 195-211]
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood
- 896-896 Erratum to: "Lot size effects on process lead time, lead time demand, and safety stock": [International Journal of Production Economics 100 (2006) 1-9]
by Vaughan, T.S.
2006, Volume 103, Issue 1
- 3-9 Rotational allocation of tasks to multifunctional workers in a service industry
by Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael & Rodriguez, Ericka
- 10-16 Little's Law in a continuous setting
by Jodlbauer, Herbert & Stocher, Wolfgang
- 17-35 Cost estimation in mechanical production: The Cost Entity approach applied to integrated product engineering
by H'mida, Fehmi & Martin, Patrick & Vernadat, Francois
- 36-47 On the stock control performance of intermittent demand estimators
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E.
- 48-63 Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results
by Briec, Walter & Comes, Christine & Kerstens, Kristiaan
- 64-86 Financial risk management in the planning of refinery operations
by Pongsakdi, Arkadej & Rangsunvigit, Pramoch & Siemanond, Kitipat & Bagajewicz, Miguel J.
- 87-89 A note on "a hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem"
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung
- 90-103 Integrated project evaluation and selection using multiple-attribute decision-making technique
by Dey, Prasanta Kumar
- 104-116 Two-echelon supply chain models: Considering duopolistic retailers' different competitive behaviors
by Yang, Shan-Lin & Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 117-130 Optimization-based decision support for order promising in supply chain networks
by Venkatadri, Uday & Srinivasan, Ashok & Montreuil, Benoit & Saraswat, Ashish
- 131-148 Implementation of Deming's style of quality management: An action research study in a plastics company
by Hales, Douglas N. & Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 149-165 So many factors, so little time...Simulation experiments in the frequency domain
by Sanchez, Susan M. & Moeeni, Farhad & Sanchez, Paul J.
- 166-184 Disruption management for machine scheduling: The case of SPT schedules
by Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang
- 185-198 Mixed-variable fuzzy clustering approach to part family and machine cell formation for GT applications
by Yang, Miin-Shen & Hung, Wen-Liang & Cheng, Fu-Chou
- 199-208 Joint economic procurement--production-delivery policy for multiple items in a single-manufacturer, multiple-retailer system
by Kim, Taebok & Hong, Yushin & Chang, Soo Young
- 209-229 Integrating direct and indirect sales channels under decentralized decision-making
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Sieke, Marcel A.
- 230-245 An algorithm for minimizing weighted earliness penalty in assembly job shops
by Pathumnakul, Supachai & Egbelu, Pius J.
- 246-251 On optimal payment time for a retailer under permitted delay of payment by the wholesaler
by Song, Xiping & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 252-270 Activity-based costing as a method for assessing the economics of modularization--A case study and beyond
by Thyssen, Jesper & Israelsen, Poul & Jorgensen, Brian
- 271-285 Models for production planning under uncertainty: A review
by Mula, J. & Poler, R. & Garcia-Sabater, J.P. & Lario, F.C.
- 286-307 Product development practices and performance: A structural equation modeling-based multi-group analysis
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Marcoulides, George A.
- 308-315 Equipment management strategy under machine capacity loss
by Sheu, D. Daniel & Lin, Jeff
- 316-331 Synchronization in common cycle lot size scheduling for a multi-product serial supply chain
by Hoque, M.A. & Kingsman, B.G.
- 332-346 A DSS approach to managing customer enquiries for SMEs at the customer enquiry stage
by Xiong, M.H. & Tor, S.B. & Bhatnagar, Rohit & Khoo, L.P. & Venkat, S.
- 347-361 A coordination mechanism for a supply chain with demand information updating
by Chen, Haoya & Chen, Jian & Chen, Youhua (Frank)
- 362-370 Two-warehouse partial backlogging inventory models for deteriorating items under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 371-385 Raw material release time control for complex make-to-order products with stochastic processing times
by Song, Dong-Ping
- 386-400 Two-machine flowshop scheduling problem to minimize total completion time with bounded setup and processing times
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 401-419 Demand forecast accuracy and performance of inventory policies under multi-level rolling schedule environments
by Jeunet, Jully
- 420-437 The impact of information sharing and forecasting in capacitated industrial supply chains: A case study
by Byrne, P.J. & Heavey, Cathal
- 438-448 Industry evidence of enhanced production stability since 1984
by Bivin, David G.
- 449-450 Note on: Concurrent pricing and lot sizing for make-to-order contract production
by Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo
2006, Volume 102, Issue 2
- 183-198 Time-phased creation of hybrid manufacturing systems
by Ioannou, George
- 199-216 Uncapacitated production and location planning models with demand fulfillment flexibility
by Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin & Geunes, Joseph
- 217-225 A heuristic solution procedure for an integrated inventory system under controllable lead-time with equal or unequal sized batch shipments between a vendor and a buyer
by Hoque, Mohammad A. & Goyal, Suresh K.
- 226-243 A new multi-objective heuristic algorithm for solving the stochastic assembly line re-balancing problem
by Gamberini, Rita & Grassi, Andrea & Rimini, Bianca
- 244-254 Cost evaluation of a two-echelon inventory system with lost sales and approximately Poisson demand
by Seifbarghy, Mehdi & Jokar, Mohammad Reza Akbari
- 255-264 Decentralized inventory control in a two-component assembly system
by Chu, Hongsheng & Wang, Jingchun & Jin, Yihui & Suo, Hansheng
- 265-288 A genetic algorithm for solving a fuzzy economic lot-size scheduling problem
by Chang, Ping-Teng & Yao, Ming-Jong & Huang, Shih-Fen & Chen, Chia-Tsung
- 289-301 A fuzzy approach for supplier evaluation and selection in supply chain management
by Chen, Chen-Tung & Lin, Ching-Torng & Huang, Sue-Fn
- 302-316 Joint economic lot size in distribution system with multiple shipment policy
by Siajadi, Hans & Ibrahim, Raafat N. & Lochert, Paul B.
- 317-332 A flow-network approach for equilibrium of material requirements planning
by Yenisey, Mehmet Mutlu
- 333-343 Response surface analysis of a multi-product batch processing facility using a simulation metamodel
by Noguera, Jose H. & Watson, Edward F.
- 344-357 A Lagrangean relaxation algorithm for multi-item lot-sizing problems with joint piecewise linear resource costs
by Rizk, Nafee & Martel, Alain & Ramudhin, Amar
- 358-378 Designing logistics networks in divergent process industries: A methodology and its application to the lumber industry
by Vila, Didier & Martel, Alain & Beauregard, Robert
- 379-392 An examination of the impact of coordinating supply chain policies and price markdowns on short lifecycle product retail performance
by Nair, Anand & Closs, David J.
2006, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-21 A group genetic algorithm for the machine cell formation problem
by Vila Goncalves Filho, Eduardo & Jose Tiberti, Alexandre
- 22-36 Cost characterizations of supply chain delivery performance
by Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Nagi, Rakesh
- 37-50 A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand
by Xie, Ying & Petrovic, Dobrila & Burnham, Keith
- 51-65 Generation of possible multiple components disassembly sequence for maintenance using a disassembly constraint graph
by Li, Jing Rong & Khoo, Li Pheng & Tor, Shu Beng
- 66-86 Sequence-dependent group scheduling problems in flexible flow shops
by Logendran, Rasaratnam & deSzoeke, Paula & Barnard, Faith
- 87-94 Single item optimal lot sizing under continuous unit cost decrease
by Khouja, Moutaz & Goyal, Suresh
- 95-107 Determination of price and warranty length for a normal lifetime distributed product
by Wu, Chin-Chun & Lin, Pei-Chun & Chou, Chao-Yu
- 108-131 Comparing two weighted approaches for sequencing mixed-model assembly lines with multiple objectives
by Ding, Fong-Yuen & Zhu, Jin & Sun, Hui
- 132-142 Scheduling of multi-buyer joint replenishments
by Chan, Chi Kin & Yuk-on Li, Leon & To Ng, Chi & Kin-sion Cheung, Bernard & Langevin, Andre
- 143-148 Single machine parallel batch scheduling problem with release dates and three hierarchical criteria to minimize makespan, machine occupation time and stocking cost
by Li, Wenhua & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 149-166 Time-bounds for production networks
by Gibson, Glenn A. & Alawneh, John Y.
- 167-180 EOQ, JIT and fixed costs in the ready-mixed concrete industry
by Min, Wu & Sui Pheng, Low
2006, Volume 101, Issue 2
- 213-229 Time-based manufacturing improves business performance--results from a survey
by Nahm, Abraham Y. & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Subba Rao, S. & Ragu-Nathan, T.S.
- 230-245 Welfare maximization, pricing, and allocation with a product performance or environmental quality standard: Illustration for the gasoline and additives market
by Gallagher, Paul W. & Shapouri, Hosein & Price, Jeffrey
- 246-258 Overtime vs. regular shift planning decisions in packing shops
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Mihiotis, A.N.
- 259-272 An ant-colony optimization algorithm for minimizing the completion-time variance of jobs in flowshops
by Gajpal, Yuvraj & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 273-285 A fuzzy programming approach for vendor selection problem in a supply chain
by Kumar, Manoj & Vrat, Prem & Shankar, Ravi
- 286-297 Cumulative count of conforming chart with variable sampling intervals
by Liu, J.Y. & Xie, M. & Goh, T.N. & Liu, Q.H. & Yang, Z.H.
- 298-311 The importance of assumptions in investment evaluation
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 312-328 Meta-heuristics from nature for the loop layout design problem
by Nearchou, Andreas C.
- 329-352 Similarity coefficient methods applied to the cell formation problem: A taxonomy and review
by Yin, Yong & Yasuda, Kazuhiko
- 353-368 Agility evaluation using fuzzy logic
by Lin, Ching-Torng & Chiu, Hero & Tseng, Yi-Hong
- 369-384 An optimal replenishment policy for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand and partial backlogging
by Wu, Kun-Shan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Yang, Chih-Te
2006, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-1 Integrated enterprise and supply chain management
by O'Brien, Christopher & Tang, Ou
- 2-18 On bullwhip in supply chains--historical review, present practice and expected future impact
by Geary, S. & Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 19-29 A heuristic job-shop scheduling algorithm to minimize the total holding cost of completed and in-process products subject to no tardy jobs
by Ohta, Hiroshi & Nakatani, Toshihiro
- 30-52 Supply contract with bidirectional options: The buyer's perspective
by Wang, Qunzhi & Tsao, De-bi
- 53-62 Multi-level, multi-stage capacity-constrained production-inventory systems in discrete time with non-zero lead times using MRP theory
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Thu Thuy Huynh, Thi
- 63-88 Coordinating the resource investment decision for a two-market, price-setting firm
by Bish, Ebru K. & Hong, Seong J.
- 89-98 Supply chain coordination with quantity discount policy
by Li, Jianli & Liu, Liwen
- 99-108 A multiple attribute utility theory approach to lean and green supply chain management
by Kainuma, Yasutaka & Tawara, Nobuhiko
- 109-127 Managing uncertainty in ERP-controlled manufacturing environments in SMEs
by Koh, S.C. Lenny & Saad, Sameh M.
- 128-139 Modeling of B2B mobile commerce processes
by Stender, Michael & Ritz, Thomas
- 140-149 Scenario-based planning for lot-sizing and scheduling with uncertain processing times
by Beraldi, Patrizia & Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Emanuela & Grieco, Antonio
- 150-158 Chaotic behavior in manufacturing systems
by Alfaro, Miguel D. & Sepulveda, Juan M.
- 159-171 A framework for group decision support systems: An application in the evaluation of information technology for logistics firms
by Kengpol, Athakorn & Tuominen, Markku
- 172-184 Controllable, observable and stable state space representations of a generalized order-up-to policy
by Lalwani, Chandra S. & Disney, Stephen M. & Towill, Denis R.
- 185-193 Order-fulfillment ability analysis in the supply-chain system with fuzzy operation times
by Chen, Chen-Tung & Huang, Sue-Fen
- 194-208 On the equivalence of control theoretic, differential, and difference equation approaches to modeling supply chains
by Disney, Stephen M. & Towill, Denis R. & Warburton, Roger D.H.
2006, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 183-194 Supplier coalitions in on-line reverse auctions: Validity requirements and profit distribution scheme
by Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David
- 195-211 Optimal ordering policies in response to a discount offer
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Al Kindi, Mahmood
- 212-222 Vendor performance with supply risk: A chance-constrained DEA approach
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand
- 223-238 Designing supply chains: Towards theory development
by Vonderembse, Mark A. & Uppal, Mohit & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P.
- 239-252 Setting operating policies for supply hubs
by Shah, Janat & Goh, Mark
- 253-267 User-oriented design for the optimal combination on product design
by Lai, Hsin-Hsi & Lin, Yang-Cheng & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wei, Chien-Hung
- 268-284 Impact of demand uncertainty on supply chain cooperation of single-period products
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Li, Sijie & Liang, Liang
- 285-299 Agility index in the supply chain
by Lin, Ching-Torng & Chiu, Hero & Chu, Po-Young
- 300-313 A simulation-based evaluation of the cost of cycle time reduction in Agere Systems wafer fabrication facility--a case study
by Nazzal, Dima & Mollaghasemi, Mansooreh & Anderson, Dave
- 314-321 A comparison of product costing practices in discrete-part and assembly manufacturing and continuous production process manufacturing
by Brierley, John A. & Cowton, Christopher J. & Drury, Colin
- 322-334 Metaheuristic algorithms for the multistage hybrid flowshop scheduling problem
by Jin, Zhihong & Yang, Zan & Ito, Takahiro
- 335-347 Inventory of differential items selling from two shops under a single management with periodically increasing demand over a finite time-horizon
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Kar, Samarjit & Kumar Bhuina, Ashok & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 348-359 Applying fuzzy linguistic quantifier to select supply chain partners at different phases of product life cycle
by Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen & Wang, Shih-Yuan
2006, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-9 Lot size effects on process lead time, lead time demand, and safety stock
by Vaughan, Timothy S.
- 10-29 MCDM in a fuzzy setting: Investment projects assessment application
by Dimova, L. & Sevastianov, P. & Sevastianov, D.
- 30-43 Order-planning model and algorithm for manufacturing steel sheets
by Liu, Shixin & Tang, Jiafu & Song, Jianhai
- 44-58 Sequencing precedence-related jobs on two machines to minimize the weighted completion time
by Ramachandra, Girish & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 59-64 EOQ and EPQ with linear and fixed backorder costs: Two cases identified and models analyzed without calculus
by Sphicas, Georghios P.
- 65-75 Multi-attribute responsive dispatching strategies for automated guided vehicles
by Bilge, Umit & Esenduran, Gokce & Varol, Nebibe & Ozturk, Zeynep & AydIn, Burcu & Alp, Aysun
- 76-86 Analysis of an inventory system with exponential partial backordering
by San José, L.A. & Sicilia, J. & Garcia-Laguna, J.
- 87-100 Operation management in reconfigurable manufacturing systems: Reconfiguration for error handling
by Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Pasek, Zbigniew J. & Koren, Yoram
- 101-115 An approximate periodic model for fixed-life perishable products in a two-echelon inventory-distribution system
by Kanchanasuntorn, Kanchana & Techanitisawad, Anulark
- 116-130 The optimal ordering policy in a DCF analysis for deteriorating items when trade credit depends on the order quantity
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 131-147 University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA
by Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit
- 148-154 Economic ordering quantity models for items with imperfect quality
by Papachristos, S. & Konstantaras, I.
- 155-167 Modeling decision making and control in manufacturing simulation
by van der Zee, D.J.
- 168-179 New exact method to solve the Pm/rj/[summation operator]Cj schedule problem
by Yalaoui, F. & Chu, C.
2006, Volume 99, Issue 1-2
- 1-3 Control and management of productive systems
by Artiba, Abdelhakim & Gourgand, Michel
- 4-15 Flow shop scheduling problem with limited machine availability: A heuristic approach
by Aggoune, Riad & Portmann, Marie-Claude
- 16-27 Scheduling of a two-machine flowshop with availability constraints on the first machine
by Allaoui, H. & Artiba, A. & Elmaghraby, S.E. & Riane, F.