International Journal of Production Economics
October 2009, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 427-440 Strategic process flexibility under lifecycle demand
by Francas, David & Kremer, Mirko & Minner, Stefan & Friese, Markus
- 441-453 Electronic supply network coordination in agrifood networks: Barriers, potentials, and path dependencies
by Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias
- 454-463 On bullwhip in a family of order-up-to policies with ARMA(2,2) demand and arbitrary lead-times
by Gaalman, Gerard & Disney, Stephen M.
- 464-473 Blood platelet production with breaks: optimization by SDP and simulation
by Haijema, René & van Dijk, Nico & van der Wal, Jan & Smit Sibinga, Cees
- 474-481 How to protect against demand and yield risks in MRP systems
by Inderfurth, Karl
- 482-493 Optimizing whole supply chain benefit versus buyer's benefit through supplier selection
by Gheidar Kheljani, J. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 494-504 Robustness of a production schedule to inventory cost calculations
by Koltai, Tamás
- 505-518 A strategic capacity allocation model for a complex supply chain: Formulation and solution approach comparison
by Li, Hongyan & Hendry, Linda & Teunter, Ruud
- 519-532 Increasing goal congruence in project evaluation by introducing a strict market depreciation schedule
by Lindblom, Ted & Sjögren, Stefan
- 533-549 Coordinating multi-business sales through management simulators
by Miragliotta, Giovanni & Brun, Alessandro & Soydan, Ilker A.
- 550-561 A swift response framework for measuring the strategic fit for a horizontal collaborative initiative
by Naesens, Kobe & Gelders, Ludo & Pintelon, Liliane
- 562-573 Collaboration in the airport business through the development of an IT platform
by Nucciarelli, Alberto & Gastaldi, Massimo
- 574-583 The development of a dynamic supply chain analysis tool--Integration of SCOR and discrete event simulation
by Persson, Fredrik & Araldi, Mirko
- 584-600 Inventory rationing and sharing in pre-sell distribution with mobile communication technologies
by Pishchulov, Grigory & Richter, Knut
- 601-609 A single-item inventory model for expected inventory order crossovers
by Riezebos, J. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 610-619 Linking operations objectives to actions: A plug and play approach
by Tan, Kim Hua & Platts, Ken
- 620-632 Logistics drivers for shelf stacking in grocery retail stores: Potential for efficiency improvement
by van Zelst, Susan & van Donselaar, Karel & van Woensel, Tom & Broekmeulen, Rob & Fransoo, Jan
- 633-640 CIBOCOF: A framework for industrial maintenance concept development
by Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane
- 641-650 Understanding the relationships between time and cost to improve supply chain performance
by Whicker, L. & Bernon, M. & Templar, S. & Mena, C.
- 651-653 Stochastic models for supply chains--Introduction to the special issue
by van Houtum, Geert-Jan & Wong, Hartanto
- 654-664 Evaluating order throughput time in 2-block warehouses with time window batching
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & de Koster, René B.M.
- 665-677 Using imperfect advance demand information in ordering and rationing decisions
by Tan, Tarkan & Güllü, Refik & Erkip, Nesim
- 678-699 On pricing of perishable assets with menu costs
by Berk, Emre & Gürler, Ülkü & YIldIrIm, Gonca
- 700-714 Optimal ordering and pricing in a quick response system
by Serel, Dogan A.
- 715-727 Risk sharing in supply chains using order bands--Analytical results and managerial insights
by Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Tayur, Sridhar
- 728-738 Modeling supply-chain planning under demand uncertainty using stochastic programming: A survey motivated by asset-liability management
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 739-751 Impact of market demand mis-specification on a two-level supply chain
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 752-767 A simulation/metaheuristic approach to newspaper production and distribution supply chain problems
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert & Xu, Xiaojing & Zepeda, David
September 2009, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-3 Modelling and control of productive system: Concepts and application
by Thomas, André & Artiba, AbdelHakim
- 5-20 A model-driven approach for collaborative service-oriented architecture design
by Touzi, Jihed & Benaben, Fréderick & Pingaud, Hervé & Lorré, Jean Pierre
- 21-38 Assessing the compliance of a product with an eco-label: From standards to constraints
by Houe, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard
- 39-48 A production rate control policy for stochastic repair and remanufacturing systems
by Pellerin, Robert & Sadr, Javad & Gharbi, Ali & Malhamé, Roland
- 49-56 Development of automatic fault tree synthesis system using decision matrix
by Yang, Zong-Xiao & Zheng, Yan-Yi & Xue, Jin-Xue
- 57-67 Particle swarm optimization: A study of particle displacement for solving continuous and combinatorial optimization problems
by Kemmoé Tchomté, Sylverin & Gourgand, Michel
- 68-71 An integrated production planning model for molds and end items
by Cormier, Gilles & Rezg, Nidhal
- 72-80 Tool path of lathe machine in flexible transfer lines by using genetic algorithms
by Ramli, Rizauddin & Yamamoto, Hidehiko & Qudeiri, Jaber Abu
- 81-87 Johnson's algorithm: A key to solve optimally or approximately flow shop scheduling problems with unavailability periods
by Allaoui, Hamid & Artiba, AbdelHakim
- 88-98 Quantized Hopfield networks and tabu search for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Ateme-Nguema, Barthélemy & Dao, Thiên-My
- 99-111 Opportunities to reconsider decision making processes due to Auto-ID
by Klein, Thomas & Thomas, André
- 112-120 Evaluation of 4PL operating models: A decision making approach based on 2-additive Choquet integral
by Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Sakir Ersoy, Mehmet
- 121-129 Theory of constraints and the combinatorial complexity of the product-mix decision
by Linhares, Alexandre
- 130-140 Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition
by Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo
- 141-147 An np control chart for monitoring the mean of a variable based on an attribute inspection
by Wu, Zhang & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Shu, Lianjie & Jiang, Wei
- 148-161 Active-set sequential quadratic programming method with compact neighbourhood algorithm for the multi-polygon mass production cutting-stock problem with rotatable polygons
by Yu, M.T. & Lin, T.Y. & Hung, C.
- 162-175 Service-based capacity strategy for manufacturing service duopoly of differentiated prices and lognormal random demand
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Chung, Hsien-Jung
- 176-182 A perishable inventory model with Markovian renewal demands
by Lian, Zhaotong & Liu, Xiaoming & Zhao, Ning
- 183-194 Schedule evaluation in unstable manufacturing environments
by Lopez de Haro, Santiago & Gershwin, Stanley B. & Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 195-202 Short-term decision support system for maintenance task prioritization
by Li, Lin & Ni, Jun
- 203-211 A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data
by Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter
- 212-223 Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results
by Alsyouf, Imad
- 224-232 Fuzzy goal programming based genetic algorithm approach to nutrient management for rice crop planning
by Sharma, Dinesh K. & Jana, R.K.
- 233-254 Design of the optimal feeding policy in an assembly system
by Battini, Daria & Faccio, Maurizio & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 255-265 Economic production quantity model with imperfect-quality items, two-way imperfect inspection and sales return
by Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, DaeSoo & Park, Myung-Sub
- 266-273 Logistics scheduling to minimize inventory and transport costs
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 274-285 Contribution of productivity and firm size to value-added: Evidence from Vietnam
by Tran, Thi Bich & Grafton, Quentin & Kompas, Tom
- 286-295 The effect of organisational change on UK public library efficiency
by Hammond, Christopher J.
- 296-297 A note on "minimizing a weighted quadratic function of job lateness in the single machine system"
by Soroush, H.M.
August 2009, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 276-286 Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem
by Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 287-300 Ant colony optimization for the single model U-type assembly line balancing problem
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Erel, Erdal & Alp, Arda
- 301-314 Integrated multi-period cell formation and subcontracting production planning in dynamic cellular manufacturing systems
by Safaei, Nima & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 315-326 Backup strategy for robots' failures in an automotive assembly system
by Kahan, Tomer & Bukchin, Yossi & Menassa, Roland & Ben-Gal, Irad
- 327-339 Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer
by Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B.
- 340-347 A method for reducing inter-departure time variability in serial production lines
by Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 348-367 Performance evaluation of production systems monitored by statistical process control and off-line inspections
by Colledani, Marcello & Tolio, Tullio
- 368-377 The effect of dynamic worker behavior on flow line performance
by Digiesi, Salvatore & Kock, Ad A.A. & Mummolo, Giovanni & Rooda, Jacobus E.
- 378-388 Circulation of autonomous agents in production and service networks
by Gallay, Olivier & Hongler, Max-Olivier
- 389-399 Queueing models for full-flexible multi-class call centers with real-time anticipated delays
by Jouini, Oualid & Dallery, Yves & Aksin, Zeynep
- 400-410 Optimization methods for a stochastic surgery planning problem
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Grimaud, Frédéric & Xie, Xiaolan
- 411-417 A continuous model for supply planning of assembly systems with stochastic component procurement times
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Dolgui, Alexandre & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 418-429 Defining inventory control points in multiproduct stochastic pull systems
by Askin, Ronald G. & Krishnan, Shravan
- 430-436 Discrete forecast horizons for two-product variants of the dynamic lot-size problem
by Dawande, Milind & Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Naranpanawe, Sanjeewa & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 437-451 Coordinated supply chain scheduling
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 452-462 The endoscopy scheduling problem: A case study with two specialised operating rooms
by Fei, Hongying & Meskens, Nadine & Combes, Catherine & Chu, Chengbin
- 463-475 Constraint programming for project-driven manufacturing
by Banaszak, Z.A. & Zaremba, M.B. & Muszynski, W.
- 476-494 Designing an electronic auction market for complex 'smart parts' logistics: Options based on LeBaron's computational stock market
by McKelvey, Bill & Wycisk, Christine & Hülsmann, Michael
- 495-500 An economic-statistical design of double sampling control chart
by Torng, Chau-Chen & Lee, Pei-Hsi & Liao, Nai-Yi
- 501-511 Benefits of using hybrid business models within a supply chain
by Martínez-Olvera, César
- 512-524 Offshore outsourcing of services: An evolutionary perspective
by Tate, Wendy L. & Ellram, Lisa M. & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi
- 525-539 Agents' incentives under buy-back contracts in a two-stage supply chain
by Wang, Yulan & Zipkin, Paul
- 540-551 An assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management
by Hsieh, Pao-Nuan & Chang, Pao-Long
- 552-569 Analyzing the relationships between information technology, inputs substitution and national characteristics based on CES stochastic frontier production models
by Chen, Yueh H. & Lin, Winston T.
- 570-584 Coordinating dispersed product development processes: A contingency perspective of project design and modelling
by To, Chester K.M. & Fung, Hon-Kwok & Harwood, Raymond J. & Ho, K.C.
- 585-594 Performance of French intensive care units: A directional distance function approach at the patient level
by Dervaux, B. & Leleu, H. & Minvielle, E. & Valdmanis, V. & Aegerter, P. & Guidet, B.
- 595-606 Investment decisions in troubled times: A Bayesian approach applied to Brazilian firms
by Kalatzis, Aquiles Elie Guimarães & Azzoni, Carlos Roberto
- 607-612 Dynamic lot sizing problem with continuous-time Markovian production cost
by Azaron, Amir & Tang, Ou & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 613-624 Economic design of an X chart for short-run production
by Ho, Linda Lee & Trindade, Anderson Laécio Galindo
- 625-632 Job rotation in assembly lines employing disabled workers
by Costa, Alysson M. & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 633-652 A paradigm for examining second-order factor models employing structural equation modeling
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Babbar, Sunil & Kaighobadi, Mehdi
- 653-668 Quantifying the effects of product family decisions on material selection: A process-based costing approach
by Johnson, Michael D. & Kirchain, Randolph E.
- 669-688 A hybrid heuristic algorithm adopting both Boltzmann function and mutation operator for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chang, Chin-Chih & Yeh, Jinn-Yi
July 2009, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-4 Developments and emerging research opportunities in operations strategy and supply chain management
by Zhao, Xiande & Lee, Tien-sheng
- 5-17 Joint procurement and production decisions in remanufacturing under quality and demand uncertainty
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Ma, Huafan
- 18-29 How organizational flexibility affects new product development in an uncertain environment: Evidence from China
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Wei, Zelong
- 30-41 Understanding trade-offs in the supplier selection process: The role of flexibility, delivery, and value-added services/support
by van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit & Plaschka, Gerhard
- 42-53 A comparative study of advanced manufacturing technology and manufacturing infrastructure investments in Singapore and Sweden
by Zhou, Honggeng & Keong Leong, G. & Jonsson, Patrik & Sum, Chee-Chuong
- 54-65 Purchasing choices and channel structure strategies for a two-echelon system with risk-averse players
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 66-78 The effects of trust and coercive power on supplier integration
by Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Selen, Willem & Zhang, Min & Huo, Baofeng
- 79-87 Cooperative strategies in customer-supplier relationships: The role of interfirm trust
by Laaksonen, Toni & Jarimo, Toni & Kulmala, Harri I.
- 88-99 Supply chain coordination and decision making under consignment contract with revenue sharing
by Li, Sijie & Zhu, Zhanbei & Huang, Lihua
- 100-114 Conceptual framework for the characterization of the order promising process in a collaborative selling network context
by Alarcón, F. & Alemany, M.M.E. & Ortiz, A.
- 115-124 The production, remanufacture and waste disposal model with lost sales
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & El Saadany, Ahmed M.A.
- 125-138 The impact of IT implementation on supply chain integration and performance
by Li, Gang & Yang, Hongjiao & Sun, Linyan & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 139-150 Joint inventory allocation and pricing decisions for perishable products
by Chew, Ek Peng & Lee, Chulung & Liu, Rujing
- 151-161 Coordinating supply chains with sales rebate contracts and vendor-managed inventory
by Wong, W.K. & Qi, J. & Leung, S.Y.S.
- 162-175 A study on evaluation of demand information-sharing methods in supply chain
by Ryu, Seung-Jin & Tsukishima, Takahiro & Onari, Hisashi
- 176-189 A contingency approach for SC strategy in the Italian luxury industry: Do consolidated models fit?
by Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia M. & Golini, Ruggero
- 190-204 Supplier alliances and environmental uncertainty: An empirical study
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 205-220 Evaluation of product customization strategies through modularization and postponement
by Brun, Alessandro & Zorzini, Marta
- 221-232 The product-relationship-matrix as framework for strategic supply chain design based on operations theory
by Seuring, Stefan
- 233-242 Optimizing partners' choice in IS/IT outsourcing projects: The strategic decision of fuzzy VIKOR
by Chen, Lisa Y. & Wang, Tien-Chin
- 243-251 The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement
by Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome
- 252-269 An investigation of resource-based and institutional theoretic factors in technology adoption for operations and supply chain management
by Zhang, Cheng & Dhaliwal, Jasbir
June 2009, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 228-239 Customer initiated interorganizational information systems: The operational impacts and obstacles for small and medium sized suppliers
by Kauremaa, Jouni & Kärkkäinen, Mikko & Ala-Risku, Timo
- 240-246 Goods classification based on distribution center environmental factors
by Li, Ming-Liang
- 247-258 Supply chain risk in turbulent environments--A conceptual model for managing supply chain network risk
by Trkman, Peter & McCormack, Kevin
- 259-270 Supporting the module sequencing decision in the ERP implementation process--An application of the ANP method
by Hallikainen, Petri & Kivijärvi, Hannu & Tuominen, Markku
- 271-283 A hierarchy of adaptive control charts
by De Magalhães, M.S. & Costa, A.F.B. & Moura Neto, F.D.
- 284-297 Racing to market leadership: Product launch and upgrade decisions
by Li, Ying & Jin, Yanhong H.
- 298-307 A bicriteria approach to minimize number of tardy jobs and resource consumption in scheduling a single machine
by Yedidsion, Liron & Shabtay, Dvir & Korach, Ephraim & Kaspi, Moshe
- 308-327 Design and analysis of government subsidized collection systems for incentive-dependent returns
by Aksen, Deniz & Aras, Necati & Karaarslan, Ayse Gönül
- 328-346 An investigation on the direct and indirect effect of supply chain integration on firm performance
by Kim, Soo Wook
- 347-353 Option model for joint production and preventive maintenance system
by Jin, Xiaoning & Li, Lin & Ni, Jun
- 354-366 Optimizing a multiple objective surgical case sequencing problem
by Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen
- 367-379 Exact methods for single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with alternative machines and piece-wise linear production costs
by Akbalik, Ayse & Penz, Bernard
- 380-391 A fuzzy QFD approach to achieve agility
by Bottani, Eleonora
- 392-401 Makespan minimization for a 2-stage assembly scheduling problem subject to component available time constraint
by Sung, Chang Sup & Juhn, Jaeho
- 402-414 Optimal control problems for a new product with word-of-mouth
by Yan, Xiaoming & Liu, Ke
- 415-423 Optimal ordering policies for a retailer who offers distinct trade credits to its good and bad credit customers
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair
May 2009, Volume 119, Issue 1
- 17-23 A model for a production-repair system under a time-varying demand process
by Omar, Mohd & Yeo, Ivan
- 24-33 A single control chart for monitoring the frequency and magnitude of an event
by Wu, Zhang & Jiao, Jianxin & He, Zhen
- 34-45 The value of auditing supply chains
by Fahmy Salama, Kamal & Luzzatto, Dino & Sianesi, Andrea & Towill, Denis R.
- 46-54 Designing salespeople's routes with multiple visits of customers: A case study
by Ferrer, Laia & Pastor, Rafael & García-Villoria, Alberto
- 55-74 Joint cyclic production and delivery scheduling in a two-stage supply chain
by Pundoor, Guruprasad & Chen, Zhi-Long
- 75-89 Prediction intervals for future demand of existing products with an observed demand of zero
by Lindsey, Matthew & Pavur, Robert
- 90-100 Designing parallel assembly lines with split workplaces: Model and optimization procedure
by Scholl, Armin & Boysen, Nils
- 101-111 Production and preventive maintenance control in a stochastic manufacturing system
by Song, Dong-Ping
- 112-121 An application of tournament genetic algorithm in a marketing oriented economic production lot-size model for deteriorating items
by Bhunia, A.K. & Kundu, S. & Sannigrahi, T. & Goyal, S.K.
- 122-135 Determining the optimal size of supply base with the consideration of risks of supply disruptions
by Sarkar, Ashutosh & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J.
- 136-148 Concurrent engineering performance: Incremental versus radical innovation
by Valle, Sandra & Vázquez-Bustelo, Daniel
- 149-160 Order release strategies to control outsourced operations in a supply chain
by Boulaksil, Youssef & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 161-173 A test-rework process yield performance model for estimation of printed wiring board assembly cost
by Shimohashi, Koki & Zhou, Xiaoying & Schoenung, Julie M.
- 174-186 Quantifying the effects of parts consolidation and development costs on material selection decisions: A process-based costing approach
by Johnson, Michael & Kirchain, Randolph
- 187-198 Designing replenishment rules in a two-echelon supply chain with a flexible or an inflexible capacity strategy
by Boute, Robert N. & Disney, Stephen M. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Van Houdt, Benny
- 199-206 Heuristics for parallel-machine scheduling with job class setups and delivery to multiple customers
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 207-216 Cost analyses and predictions for a fuel ethanol plant in a rural and landlocked African country: Lang factor approach
by Amigun, B. & von Blottnitz, H.
- 217-218 Erratum to "A modified two objective model for decision making in a supply chain" [International Journal of Production Economics 111 (2008) 378-388]
by Kannan, Govindan
April 2009, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 367-374 ISO 9000 and supply chain efficiency: Empirical evidence on inventory and account receivable days
by Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 375-386 Market flexible customizing system (MFCS) of Japanese vehicle manufacturers: An analysis of Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi
by Tomino, Takahiro & Park, Youngwon & Hong, Paul & Roh, James Jungbae
- 387-397 Models of the transient behaviour of production units to optimize the aggregate material flow
by Missbauer, Hubert
- 398-409 Target costing operationalization during product development: Model and application
by Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Neto, Francisco Jos Kliemann & Duffey, Michael Robert
- 410-423 Evaluating agility in corporate enterprises
by Ganguly, Anirban & Nilchiani, Roshanak & Farr, John V.
- 424-429 Single machine scheduling of deteriorating jobs to minimize total absolute differences in completion times
by Li, Yongqiang & Li, Gang & Sun, Linyan & Xu, Zhiyong
- 430-441 Capacity management in order-driven production networks--A flexibility-oriented approach to determine the size of a network capacity pool
by Ahlert, Klaus-Henning & Corsten, Hans & Gössinger, Ralf
- 442-462 Optimal bundle formation and pricing of two products with limited stock
by Gürlera, Ülkü & Öztop, Salih & Sen, Alper
- 463-472 How can fluid dynamics help supply chain management?
by Romano, Pietro
- 473-485 Managing technology for highly complex critical modular systems: The case of automotive by-wire systems
by Mondragon, Christian Coronado & Mondragon, Adrian Coronado & Miller, Roger & Mondragon, Etienne Coronado
- 486-500 An integrated plant capacity and production planning model for high-tech manufacturing firms with economies of scale
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh
- 501-507 Trading off between heijunka and just-in-sequence
by Hüttmeir, Andreas & de Treville, Suzanne & van Ackere, Ann & Monnier, Léonard & Prenninger, Johann
- 508-520 A new memetic algorithm for optimizing the partitioning problem of tandem AGV systems
by ElMekkawy, T.Y. & Liu, S.
- 521-544 Lead-time reduction in a two-level supply chain: Non-cooperative equilibria vs. coordination with a profit-sharing contract
by Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut
- 545-546 Observation on: "Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand"
by Chiou, Chuang-Chun
March 2009, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 2-9 Inventory investment and GDP characteristics in OECD countries
by Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet
- 10-18 Firms' stock market flotation: Effects on inventory policy
by Tribó, Josep A.
- 19-25 Lot sizing with learning, forgetting and entropy cost
by Jaber, M.Y. & Bonney, M. & Moualek, I.
- 26-33 An economic order quantity model for an imperfect production process with entropy cost
by Jaber, M.Y. & Bonney, M. & Moualek, I.
- 34-42 Assessing the effects of using demand parameters estimates in inventory control and improving the performance using a correction function
by Janssen, Elleke & Strijbosch, Leo & Brekelmans, Ruud
- 43-48 Demand forecasting errors in industrial context: Measurement and impacts
by Kerkkänen, Annastiina & Korpela, Jukka & Huiskonen, Janne
- 49-54 Demand forecasting methods in a supply chain: Smoothing and denoising
by Ferbar, Liljana & Creslovnik, David & Mojskerc, Blaz & Rajgelj, Martin
- 55-62 Demand forecasting for supply processes in consideration of pricing and market information
by Reiner, Gerald & Fichtinger, Johannes
- 63-71 An approach to evaluate the impact of interaction between demand forecasting method and stock control policy on the inventory system performances
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 72-81 The effects of integrating management judgement into intermittent demand forecasts
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos & Boylan, John E. & Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul
- 82-86 Calculating order-up-to levels for products with intermittent demand
by Teunter, Ruud & Sani, Babangida
- 87-94 Forecasting aggregate demand: An analytical evaluation of top-down versus bottom-up forecasting in a production planning framework
by Widiarta, Handik & Viswanathan, S. & Piplani, Rajesh
- 95-103 Bayesian forecasting for low-count time series using state-space models: An empirical evaluation for inventory management
by Yelland, Phillip M.
- 104-110 Traceability as a strategic tool to improve inventory management: A case study in the food industry
by Alfaro, Jos A. & Rbade, Luis A.
- 111-117 Simultaneous determination of multiproduct batch and full truckload shipment schedules
by Banerjee, Avijit
- 118-130 Two-period production planning and inventory control
by Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian & Dallery, Yves & Jemai, Zied
- 131-135 An empirical analysis of managerial approaches to the role of inventories
by Chikán, Attila
- 136-145 Assessing inventory projects from a stakeholder perspective: Results of an empirical study
by de Vries, Jan
- 146-151 Optimal procurement portfolios when using B2Bs: A model and analysis
by Ganeshan, Ram & Boone, Tonya & Aggarwal, Prabhu
- 152-159 Buyer-supplier cooperation and negotiation support with random yield consideration
by Kelle, Peter & Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 160-167 Understanding the knowledge accumulation process--Implications for the adoption of inventory management techniques
by Niemi, Petri & Huiskonen, Janne & Kärkkäinen, Hannu
- 168-174 Managing disruptions in supply chains: A case study of a retail supply chain
by Oke, Adegoke & Gopalakrishnan, Mohan
- 175-184 Optimal policies for inventory systems with lateral transshipments
by Olsson, Fredrik
- 185-188 An integrated equal-lots policy for shipping a vendor's final production batch to a single buyer under linearly decreasing demand
by Omar, Mohd
- 189-198 Inventory inaccuracy in retail stores due to theft: An analysis of the benefits of RFID
by Rekik, Yacine & Sahin, Evren & Dallery, Yves
- 199-207 Restricted work-in-process: A study of differences between Kanban and CONWIP
by Pettersen, Jan-Arne & Segerstedt, Anders
- 208-216 A proposal for inventory adjustment using "multiple-layers SEC-CIS model"
by Sumita, Tomofumi & Shimazaki, Masahito & Matsuyama, Keisuke
- 217-224 The agile capabilities of Polish companies in the supply chain: An empirical study
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Swierczek, Artur
- 225-232 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated production-inventory model: The 'Consignment Stock' case
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone
- 233-242 Financial management in inventory problems: Risk averse vs risk neutral policies
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 243-252 Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipments lot sizing in the vendor-buyer system
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 253-259 A periodic review replenishment model with a refined delivery scenario
by Chiang, Chi
- 260-268 Joint optimisation of spare part inventory, maintenance frequency and repair capacity for k-out-of-N systems
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 269-274 Risk preferences and robust inventory decisions
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 275-281 A multi-item periodic replenishment policy with full truckloads
by Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 282-291 An efficient MIP model for the capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups
by Kovcs, Andrs & Brown, Kenneth N. & Tarim, S. Armagan
- 292-297 The Q(s,S) control policy for the joint replenishment problem extended to the case of correlation among item-demands
by Larsen, Christian
- 298-304 Periodic forecast and feedback to maintain target inventory level
by Matuyama, Keisuke & Sumita, Tomofumi & Wakayama, Daiki
- 305-310 A comparison of simple heuristics for multi-product dynamic demand lot-sizing with limited warehouse capacity
by Minner, Stefan