Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
R. W. GrubbstrÃ¶m
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
August 2011, Volume 132, Issue 2
- 279-291 Robust and stable flexible job shop scheduling with random machine breakdowns using a hybrid genetic algorithm
by Al-Hinai, Nasr & ElMekkawy, T.Y.
- 292-295 A unified solution approach for the due date assignment problem with tardy jobs
by Koulamas, Christos
- 296-302 A master production scheduling procedure for stochastic demand and rolling planning horizons
by Vargas, Vicente & Metters, Richard
- 303-314 A new SPRT chart for monitoring process mean and variance
by Ou, Yanjing & Wu, Zhang & Goh, Thong Ngee
- 315-325 A stochastic shift model for economically designed charts constrained by the process stage configuration
by Celano, Giovanni & De Magalhães, Maysa S. & Costa, Antonio F.B. & Fichera, Sergio
- 326-326 Erratum to "An optimal integrated vendor-buyer inventory policy under conditions of order-processing time reduction and permissible delay in payments" C.-K. Huang, D.-M. Tsai, J.-C. Wu, K.-J. Chung, 2010 [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 128 (2010) 445-451]
by Chung, Chun-Jen
- 327-327 Erratum to "Wu, S., Longhurst, P., 2011. Optimising age-replacement and extended non-renewing warranty policies in lifecycle costing" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 130 (2011) 262-267]
by Chung, Chun-Jen
- 328-328 Corrigendum to "The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 131 (2011) 224-233]
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Garavelli, A. Claudio & Petruzzelli, Antonio Messeni & Albino, Vito
July 2011, Volume 132, Issue 1
- 1-12 A review of the extensions of a modified EOQ model for imperfect quality items
by Khan, M. & Jaber, M.Y. & Guiffrida, A.L. & Zolfaghari, S.
- 13-33 The impacts of country characteristics upon the value of information technology as measured by productive efficiency
by Lin, Winston T. & Chiang, Chung-Yean
- 34-42 Agglomeration and social return to R&D: Evidence from French plant productivity changes
by Autant-Bernard, Corinne & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Massard, Nadine
- 43-51 A network approach to modeling the multi-echelon spare-part inventory system with backorders and interval-valued demand
by Levner, Eugene & Perlman, Yael & Cheng, T.C.E. & Levner, Ilya
- 52-57 Supplier selection-order allocation: A two-stage multiple criteria dynamic programming approach
by Mafakheri, Fereshteh & Breton, Michele & Ghoniem, Ahmed
- 58-67 Assessing the relational benefits of logistics services perceived by manufacturers in supply chain
by Li, Ling
- 68-78 A mechanism for external competence transfer to improve manufacturing system capabilities and market performance
by Liao, Ying & Liao, Kun & Tu, Qiang & Vonderembse, Mark
- 79-92 Plastic cars in China? The significance of production location over markets for technology competitiveness in the United States versus the People's Republic of China
by Fuchs, Erica R.H. & Field, Frank R. & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph E.
- 93-100 A methodology for optimal product positioning with engineering constraints consideration
by Kwong, C.K. & Luo, X.G. & Tang, J.F.
- 101-106 A fuzzy random continuous review inventory system
by Dey, Oshmita & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 107-121 Heuristics for operational fixed job scheduling problems with working and spread time constraints
by Türsel Eliiyi, Deniz & Azizoglu, Meral
- 122-130 Multi-focused strategy in value co-creation with customers: Examining cumulative development pattern with new capabilities
by Zhang, Xiang & Ye, Chen & Chen, Rongqiu & Wang, Zhaohua
- 131-145 Reliability evaluation and adjustment of supply chain network design with demand fluctuations
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh
- 146-153 The component procurement problem for the loss-averse manufacturer with spot purchase
by Shen, Houcai & Pang, Zhan & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 154-161 Sealed-bid auction of Netherlands mussels: Statistical analysis
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Schaik, Frans D.J.
- 162-163 Errata
by Amid, A. & Ghodyspour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
June 2011, Volume 131, Issue 2
- 431-440 Sheltering network planning and management with a case in the Gulf Coast region
by Li, Lingfeng & Jin, Mingzhou & Zhang, Li
- 441-452 Assessing performance factors for a 3PL in a value chain
by Kayakutlu, Gulgun & Buyukozkan, Gulcin
- 453-462 Decentralizing decision making in modularization strategies: Overcoming barriers from dysfunctional accounting systems
by Israelsen, Poul & Jørgensen, Brian
- 463-472 Generalized single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain models with a better synchronization
by Hoque, M.A.
- 473-482 Coordination of planning and scheduling decisions in global supply chains with dual supply modes
by Bhatnagar, Rohit & Mehta, Peeyush & Chong Teo, Chee
- 483-489 Determining the optimal dimension of a work-in-process storage area
by Bertazzi, Luca
- 490-504 Neural network application for fuzzy multi-criteria decision making problems
by Golmohammadi, Davood
- 505-518 Product price and performance level in one market or two separated markets under various cost structures and functions
by Qian, Li
- 519-527 Customer, regulatory, and competitive pressure as drivers of environmental innovation
by Yalabik, Baris & Fairchild, Richard J.
- 528-534 Closed-form solutions for Wee's and Martin's EOQ models with a temporary price discount
by Chang, Horng-Jinh & Lin, Wen-Feng & Ho, Jow-Fei
- 535-544 Competition under capacitated dynamic lot-sizing with capacity acquisition
by Li, Hongyan & Meissner, Joern
- 545-560 Using value analysis to support knowledge transfer in the multi-project setting
by Formentini, Marco & Romano, Pietro
- 561-567 A dynamic model for the optimization of decoupling point and production planning in a supply chain
by Jeong, In-Jae
- 568-574 The maximum capture per unit cost location problem
by Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang
- 575-586 Estimating the final priority ratings of engineering characteristics in mature-period product improvement by MDBA and AHP
by Li, Yan-Lai & Tang, Jia-Fu & Chin, Kwai-Sang & Jiang, Yu-Shi & Han, Yi & Pu, Yun
- 587-594 A holistic network model for supply chain analysis
by Dass, Mayukh & Fox, Gavin L.
- 595-603 Multi-item dynamic lot-sizing with delayed transportation policy
by Sancak, Emre & Salman, F. Sibel
- 604-617 Production planning and inventory allocation of a single-product assemble-to-order system with failure-prone machines
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Gao, Chunyan & Shen, Houcai
- 618-630 New batch construction heuristics to optimise the performance of order picking systems
by Hsieh, Ling-Feng & Huang, Yi-Chen
- 631-642 A new approach for the economic design of fully adaptive control charts
by Nenes, George
- 643-649 The deterministic EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering at a rate that is linearly dependent on the time to delivery
by Toews, Carl & Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 650-662 What are the best sample sizes for the Xbar and CUSUM charts?
by Wu, Zhang & Yang, Mei & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Castagliola, Philippe
- 663-673 An inventory and order admission control policy for production systems with two customer classes
by Ioannidis, Stratos
- 674-681 Integrated production planning with sequence-dependent family setup times
by Xue, Guisen & Felix Offodile, O. & Zhou, Hong & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 682-688 Inter-temporal inventory competition and the effects of capacity constraints
by Kogan, Konstantin & Tapiero, Charles
- 689-700 The theory and practice of workload control: A research agenda and implementation strategy
by Stevenson, Mark & Huang, Yuan & Hendry, Linda C. & Soepenberg, Erik
- 701-708 Using least squares support vector machines for the airframe structures manufacturing cost estimation
by Deng, S. & Yeh, Tsung-Han
- 709-720 A class of chance constrained multiobjective linear programming with birandom coefficients and its application to vendors selection
by Xu, Jiuping & Ding, Can
- 721-726 Radial and non-radial decompositions of Luenberger productivity indicator with an illustrative application
by Mahlberg, Bernhard & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 727-735 Optimization of a vendor managed inventory supply chain with guaranteed stability and robustness
by Kastsian, Darya & Mönnigmann, Martin
- 736-746 Assessing performance of utilizing organizational modularity to manage supply chains: Evidence in the US manufacturing sector
by Cheng, Liang-Chieh (Victor)
- 747-751 Scheduling deteriorating jobs with CON/SLK due date assignment on a single machine
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 752-762 Ship routing problem with berthing time clash avoidance constraints
by Pang, King-Wah & Xu, Zhou & Li, Chung-Lun
- 763-763 Corrigendum to "The appropriateness of the poolability assumption for multiproduct technologies: Evidence from the English water and sewerage utilities" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 130 (2011) 112-117]
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide
May 2011, Volume 131, Issue 1
- 4-14 The decision support framework for developing Ecodesign at conceptual phase based upon ISO/TR 14062
by Kengpol, Athakorn & Boonkanit, Prin
- 15-21 A marginal analysis guided technology evaluation and selection
by Tan, Kim Hua & Noble, James & Sato, Yuji & Tse, Ying Kei
- 22-29 The competition among mobile network operators in the telecommunication supply chain
by Cricelli, Livio & Grimaldi, Michele & Ghiron, Nathan Levialdi
- 30-43 Factors influencing employee perceptions in lean transformations
by Losonci, Dávid & Demeter, Krisztina & Jenei, István
- 44-51 Green logistics at Eroski: A case study
by Ubeda, S. & Arcelus, F.J. & Faulin, J.
- 52-62 Finite change comparative statics for risk-coherent inventories
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 63-68 Exact and approximate calculation of the cycle service level in periodic review inventory policies
by Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia
- 69-75 Derivation of confidence intervals of service measures in a base-stock inventory control system with low-frequent demand
by Larsen, Christian
- 76-86 Optimal time phasing and periodicity for MRP with POQ policy
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 87-95 A heuristic for balancing the inventory level of different locations through lateral shipments
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 96-106 Financial and operational instruments for commodity procurement in quantity competition
by Arnold, Jan & Minner, Stefan
- 107-114 Analytical analysis of a generic assembly system
by De Boeck, Liesje & Vandaele, Nico
- 115-127 An economic production and remanufacturing model with learning effects
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & El Saadany, Ahmed M.A.
- 128-138 Budget allocation for permanent and contingent capacity under stochastic demand
by Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully & Mincsovics, Gergely
- 139-145 A weighted max-min model for fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection in a supply chain
by Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C.
- 146-157 Multi-agent-based transport planning in the newspaper industry
by Böhnlein, Dominik & Schweiger, Katharina & Tuma, Axel
- 158-164 Critical success factors of Six Sigma implementations in Italian companies
by Brun, Alessandro
- 165-174 Machine and labor flexibility in manufacturing networks
by Francas, David & Löhndorf, Nils & Minner, Stefan
- 175-182 The power of dimensional analysis in production systems design
by Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 183-193 Modeling and simulation of order-driven planning policies in build-to-order automobile production
by Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 194-203 Lean planning in the semi-process industry, a case study
by Pool, Arnout & Wijngaard, Jacob & van der Zee, Durk-Jouke
- 204-214 The role of the forecasting process in improving forecast accuracy and operational performance
by Danese, Pamela & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 215-223 Labour productivity change: Drivers, business impact and macroeconomic moderators
by Demeter, Krisztina & Chikán, Attila & Matyusz, Zsolt
- 224-233 The effect of spatial variables on the economic and environmental performance of bioenergy production chains
by Yazan, Devrim Murat & Claudio Garavelli, A. & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Albino, Vito
- 234-241 Risk assessment and profit sharing in business networks
by Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Abbate, Lorenzo
- 242-249 An empirical analysis of supply chain risk management in the German automotive industry
by Thun, Jörn-Henrik & Hoenig, Daniel
- 250-256 The analysis of bullwhip effect in a HMMS-type supply chain
by Dobos, Imre
- 257-262 Workload control under continuous order release
by Fernandes, Nuno O. & Carmo-Silva, S.
- 263-272 Assessing the influence of the organization in the supply chain management using NK simulation
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 273-287 Value of knowledge--Technology strategies in different knowledge regimes
by Kyläheiko, Kalevi & Jantunen, Ari & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Luukka, Pasi
- 288-294 SCOR template--A simulation based dynamic supply chain analysis tool
by Persson, Fredrik
- 295-302 Development of maintenance function performance measurement framework and indicators
by Muchiri, Peter & Pintelon, Liliane & Gelders, Ludo & Martin, Harry
- 303-312 Towards theory building in agile manufacturing strategies--Case studies of an agility taxonomy
by Zhang, David Z.
- 313-321 Assessing the impact of cost optimization based on infrastructure modelling on CO2 emissions
by Harris, Irina & Naim, Mohamed & Palmer, Andrew & Potter, Andrew & Mumford, Christine
- 322-332 The interface of the energy and forest sectors--Potential players in the bioenergy business
by Pätäri, Satu & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Jantunen, Ari & Sandstrüm, Jaana
- 333-341 On risk and cost in global sourcing
by Holweg, Matthias & Reichhart, Andreas & Hong, Eui
- 342-354 On leanness, agility and leagile supply chains
by Naim, Mohamed M. & Gosling, Jonathan
- 355-364 Evaluation of postponement in the soluble coffee supply chain: A case study
by Wong, Hartanto & Potter, Andrew & Naim, Mohamed
- 365-371 The role of free economic zones in global supply chains--a case of reverselogistics
by Bogataj, David & Bogataj, Marija
- 372-382 Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipment lot sizing in one vendor-multi-buyer system
by Bylka, StanisLaw
- 383-391 Using a mathematical programming model to examine the marginal price of capacitated resources
by Kefeli, Ali & Uzsoy, Reha & Fathi, Yahya & Kay, Michael
- 392-398 A practical approach to sensitivity analysis in linear programming under degeneracy for management decision making
by Koltai, Tamás & Tatay, Viola
- 399-406 Order release planning with clearing functions: A queueing-theoretical analysis of the clearing function concept
by Missbauer, Hubert
- 407-420 Multi-objective ant colony optimisation: A meta-heuristic approach to supply chain design
by Moncayo-Martínez, Luis A. & Zhang, David Z.
- 421-429 An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain
by Rong, Aiying & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin
April 2011, Volume 130, Issue 2
- 135-143 Affiliation/dissociation decision models in demand and capacity sharing collaborative network
by Yoon, Sang Won & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 144-152 Order assignment considering buyer, third-party logistics provider, and suppliers
by Woo, Hong Seng & Saghiri, Soroosh
- 153-158 Optimal algorithms for single-machine scheduling with rejection to minimize the makespan
by Lu, Lingfa & Ng, C.T. & Zhang, Liqi
- 159-168 Firm and employee effects of an enterprise information system: Micro-econometric evidence
by Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti
- 169-174 Vendor-managed inventory in a global environment with exchange rate uncertainty
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Ren, Louie
- 175-185 Game theoretic pricing and ordering decisions with partial lost sales in two-stage supply chains
by Cai, Gangshu (George) & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chen, Xiangfeng
- 186-195 More firms, more competition? The case of the fourth operator in France's mobile phone market
by de Mesnard, Louis
- 196-202 Cost relationships in stochastic inventory systems: A simulation study of the (S, S-1, t=1) model
by Hayya, Jack C. & Bagchi, Uttarayan & Ramasesh, Ranga
- 203-217 Dynamic group instantaneous replacement policies for unreliable Markovian service systems
by Liu, Gia-Shie
- 218-223 Optimization of livestock feed blend by use of goal programming
by Babic, Zoran & Peric, Tunjo
- 224-229 Variable parameter and double sampling charts in the presence of correlation: The Markov chain approach
by Costa, Antonio Fernando Branco & Machado, Marcela Aparecida Guerreiro
- 230-235 Group scheduling and due date assignment on a single machine
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 236-245 The service-profit chain: An empirical analysis in high-contact service industries
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 246-254 Applying multi-start simulated annealing to schedule a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching & Lu, Chung-Cheng & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 255-261 An empirical analysis on the influence of risk on relationships between handling of product returns and customer loyalty in E-commerce
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
- 262-267 Optimising age-replacement and extended non-renewing warranty policies in lifecycle costing
by Wu, Shaomin & Longhurst, Phil
- 268-276 Selecting the best clustering variables for grouping mass-customized products involving workers' learning
by Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S.
March 2011, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 1-15 An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature
by Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung
- 16-26 Which utilization and service level lead to the maximum EVA?
by Altendorfer, Klaus & Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 27-32 Optimal policy for a mixed production system with multiple OEM and OBM products
by Zhang, Bin
- 33-42 The impact of ISO 9000 and EFQM on the use of flexible work practices
by Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Díaz-de-Cerio, Javier & Antonio Escamilla-de-León, Sergio & Mary Selvam, Rejina
- 43-53 Supply chain flexibility, uncertainty and firm performance: An empirical analysis of German manufacturing firms
by Merschmann, Ulf & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 54-65 Industrial upgrading, exploitative innovations and explorative innovations
by Azadegan, Arash & Wagner, Stephan M.
- 66-76 Optimizing inventory policy for products with time-sensitive deteriorating rates in a multi-echelon supply chain
by Wang, Kung-Jeng & Lin, Y.S. & Yu, Jonas C.P.
- 77-86 Multi-objective models for lot-sizing with supplier selection
by Rezaei, Jafar & Davoodi, Mansoor
- 87-95 Robust optimization models for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem
by HazIr, Öncü & Erel, Erdal & Günalay, Yavuz
- 96-103 Reliability deployment in distributed manufacturing chains via closed-loop Six Sigma methodology
by Jin, Tongdan & Janamanchi, Balaji & Feng, Qianmei
- 104-111 Returns with wholesale-price-discount contract in a newsvendor problem
by Chen, Jing
- 112-117 The appropriateness of the poolability assumption for multiproduct technologies: Evidence from the English water and sewerage utilities
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piacenz, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide
- 118-124 Economic production quantity model for randomly failing production process with minimal repair and imperfect maintenance
by Liao, Gwo-Liang & Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 125-133 A multi-objective dynamic scheduling approach using multiple attribute decision making in semiconductor manufacturing
by Yao, Shiqing & Jiang, Zhibin & Li, Na & Zhang, Huai & Geng, Na
February 2011, Volume 129, Issue 2
- 233-241 Production flow analysis--Cases from manufacturing and service industry
by Hameri, Ari-Pekka
- 242-250 Maximizing production rate and workload smoothing in assembly lines using particle swarm optimization
by Nearchou, Andreas C.
- 251-261 Impact of lean manufacturing and environmental management on business performance: An empirical study of manufacturing firms
by Yang, Ma Ga (Mark) & Hong, Paul & Modi, Sachin B.
- 262-276 Integration of financial statement analysis in the optimal design of supply chain networks under demand uncertainty
by Longinidis, Pantelis & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 277-283 Supplier development and the relationship life-cycle
by Wagner, Stephan M.
- 284-291 Role of forecast effort on supply chain profitability under various information sharing scenarios
by Zhu, Xiaowei & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Yue, Xiaohang
- 292-301 Market evaluations of dimensions of design quality
by Karipidis, Philippos I.
- 302-313 Inventory management with advance supply information
by Altug, Mehmet Sekip & Muharremoglu, Alp
- 314-327 Modeling the effect of patient choice on the performance of open access scheduling
by Qu, Xiuli & Shi, Jing
- 328-337 Learning from suppliers in the aerospace industry
by Rebolledo, Claudia & Nollet, Jean
- 338-346 Electronic books: To "E" or not to "E"? A strategic analysis of distribution channel choices of publishers
by Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang
January 2011, Volume 129, Issue 1
- 1-7 Supplier selection and purchase problem with fixed cost and constrained order quantities under stochastic demand
by Zhang, Ju-liang & Zhang, Ming-yu
- 8-13 Optimum design of a new VSS-NP chart with adjusting sampling inspection
by Zhou, Wenhui & Lian, Zhaotong
- 14-22 A Pareto approach to multi-objective flexible job-shop scheduling problem using particle swarm optimization and local search
by Moslehi, Ghasem & Mahnam, Mehdi
- 23-31 Outsourcing versus joint venture from vendor's perspective
by Moon, Yongma & Yao, Tao & Jiang, Bin
- 32-42 Integrated product specifications and productivity decision making in unreliable manufacturing systems
by Hajji, A. & Mhada, F. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R. & Malhamé, R.
- 43-50 Outsourcing and production scheduling for a two-stage flow shop
by Qi, Xiangtong
- 51-64 Timing decisions of new product preannouncement and launch with competition
by Su, Meng & Rao, Vithala R.
- 65-78 Inventory decisions for substitutable products with stock-dependent demand
by Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 79-85 Due date assignment in repetitive projects
by Azaron, Amir & Fynes, Brian & Modarres, Mohammad
- 86-101 A Markov model of liquidity effects in reverse logistics processes: The effects of random volume and passage
by Wilcox, William & Horvath, Philip A. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Autry, Chad W.
- 102-110 On a general periodic preventive maintenance policy incorporating warranty contracts and system ageing losses
by Wu, Jun & Xie, Min & Adam Ng, Tsan Sheng
- 111-118 Capacity flexibility allocation in an outsourced supply chain with reservation
by Boulaksil, Y. & Grunow, M. & Fransoo, J.C.
- 119-126 Meta-standards, financial performance and senior executive compensation in China: An institutional perspective
by Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 127-146 Simulation modeling and analysis of due-date assignment methods and scheduling decision rules in a dynamic job shop production system
by Vinod, V. & Sridharan, R.
- 147-156 A tabu search algorithm for the relocation problem in a warehousing system
by Chen, Lu & Langevin, André & Riopel, Diane
- 157-168 A survey of the application of fuzzy set theory in production and operations management: 1998-2009
by Wong, Bo K. & Lai, Vincent S.
- 169-177 Analysis of the newsboy problem with fuzzy demands and incremental discounts
by Chen, Shih-Pin & Ho, Yann-Horng
- 178-185 An efficient heuristic for medium-term planning in shampoo production
by Mocquillon, Cédric & Lenté, Christophe & T'Kindt, Vincent
- 186-194 On delineating supply chain cash flow under collectionrisk
by Tsai, Chih-Yang
- 195-203 Short life-cycle deteriorating product remanufacturing in a green supply chain inventory control system
by Chung, Chun-Jen & Wee, Hui-Ming
- 204-216 Supply chain focus dependent supplier selection problem
by Vanteddu, Gangaraju & Chinnam, Ratna Babu & Gushikin, Oleg
- 217-224 The effect of advertising on the distribution-free newsboy problem
by Lee, Chih-Ming & Hsu, Shu-Lu
- 225-231 A queueing-inventory system with two classes of customers
by Zhao, Ning & Lian, Zhaotong
December 2010, Volume 128, Issue 2
- 453-456 New challenges and opportunities in flexible and robust supply chain forecasting systems
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 457-469 A system dynamics modeling approach for a military weapon maintenance supply system
by Fan, Chin-Yuan & Fan, Pei-Shu & Chang, Pei-Chann
- 470-483 Sales forecasts in clothing industry: The key success factor of the supply chain management
by Thomassey, Sébastien
- 484-495 A dynamic approach to determine the product flow nature in apparel supply chain network
by Marufuzzaman, Mohammed & Deif, Ahmed M.
- 496-509 Manufacturing intelligence for semiconductor demand forecast based on technology diffusion and product life cycle
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Chen, Yun-Ju & Peng, Jin-Tang
- 510-517 Optimal carrier selection based on network reliability criterion for stochastic logistics networks
by Lin, Yi-Kuei & Yeh, Cheng-Ta
- 518-526 Implementation of a demand planning system using advance order information
by Haberleitner, Helmut & Meyr, Herbert & Taudes, Alfred
- 527-537 Impacts of forecast, inventory policy, and lead time on supply chain inventory--A numerical study
by Warren Liao, T. & Chang, P.C.
- 538-545 Identifying demand factors for promotional planning and forecasting: A case of a soft drink company in the UK
by Ramanathan, Usha & Muyldermans, Luc
- 546-555 On the variance of intermittent demand estimates
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Boylan, John E.
- 556-568 A pragmatic approach to the design of bullwhip controllers
by Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen & Towill, Denis R.
- 569-576 Impact of risk aversion on optimal decisions in supply contracts
by Wu, Jun & Wang, Shouyang & Chao, Xiuli & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 577-585 Overbooking with bilateral transference in parallel flights
by Ge, Yanming & Xu, Yifan & Dai, Yue
- 586-602 Performance analysis of demand planning approaches for aggregating, forecasting and disaggregating interrelated demands
by Chen, Argon & Blue, Jakey
- 603-613 Combining independent component analysis and growing hierarchical self-organizing maps with support vector regression in product demand forecasting
by Lu, Chi-Jie & Wang, Yen-Wen
- 614-624 A hybrid intelligent model for medium-term sales forecasting in fashion retail supply chains using extreme learning machine and harmony search algorithm
by Wong, W.K. & Guo, Z.X.
- 625-636 Evaluation of forecasting error measurements and techniques for intermittent demand
by Wallström, Peter & Segerstedt, Anders
November 2010, Volume 128, Issue 1
- 1-2 Integrating the global supply chain
by Banomyong, Ruth & Childerhouse, Paul
- 3-10 Supply chain strategies based on recourse model for very short life cycle products
by Patil, Rahul & Avittathur, Balram & Shah, Janat
- 11-21 Supply chain flexibility as a determinant of supplier selection
by Gosling, J. & Purvis, L. & Naim, M.M.
- 22-30 Process control in an agile supply chain network
by Pearson, Michael & Masson, Ron & Swain, Anthony
- 31-42 Forecasting the carbon footprint of road freight transport in 2020
by Piecyk, Maja I. & McKinnon, Alan C.
- 43-50 Modeling carbon footprints across the supply chain
by Sundarakani, Balan & de Souza, Robert & Goh, Mark & Wagner, Stephan M. & Manikandan, Sushmera
- 51-67 Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: A resource-based view approach
by Yew Wong, Chee & Karia, Noorliza
- 68-76 The implications of deregulation & liberalization on the logistics service industry in Lao PDR
by Andersson, Magnus & Banomyong, Ruth
- 77-95 A literature review on the impact of RFID technologies on supply chain management
by Sarac, Aysegul & Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane
- 96-109 Dynamics of business games with management of fuzzy rules for decision making
by Oderanti, Festus Oluseyi & De Wilde, Philippe
- 110-117 Economic design of x¯-control charts for continuous flow process with multiple assignable causes
by Yang, Yit-Ming & Su, Chia-Yi & Pearn, W.L.
- 118-126 Learning effective new single machine dispatching rules from optimal scheduling data
by Olafsson, Sigurdur & Li, Xiaonan
- 127-135 The effect of R&D investment on firm value: An examination of US manufacturing and service industries
by Ehie, Ike C. & Olibe, Kingsley
- 136-143 The effectiveness of a fuzzy mathematical programming approach for supply chain production planning with fuzzy demand
by Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Poler, Raul
- 144-152 A hybrid genetic algorithm for no-wait flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Lin, Ya-Tai