International Journal of Production Economics
2007, Volume 109, Issue 1-2
- 162-179 Coordination of supply chain after demand disruptions when retailers compete
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong & Yu, Gang
- 180-184 A note on a fully polynomial-time approximation scheme for parallel-machine scheduling with deteriorating jobs
by Kang, Liying & Ng, C.T.
- 185-194 Setting the holding cost rates in a two-product system with remanufacturing
by Corbacioglu, Umut & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 195-213 An efficient heuristic optimization algorithm for a two-echelon (R, Q) inventory system
by Al-Rifai, Mohammad H. & Rossetti, Manuel D.
- 214-229 Single-machine scheduling with multiple performance measures: Minimizing job-dependent earliness and tardiness subject to the number of tardy jobs
by Chen, Wei-Yang & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 230-240 A diagnostics design decision model for products under warranty
by Liu, Zhi-Jie & Chen, Wei & Huang, Hong-Zhong & Yang, Bo
- 241-253 An integrated vendor-managed inventory model for a two-echelon system with order cost reduction
by Zhang, Tinglong & Liang, Liang & Yu, Yugang & Yu, Yan
- 254-255 A note on "A DSS approach to managing customer enquiries for SMEs at the customer level enquiry stage"
by Framinan, Jose M. & Leisten, Rainer
- 256-255 Erratum to "An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation": [Int. J. Product. Econ. 106(2), 493-505]
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang
2007, Volume 108, Issue 1-2
- 1-(null) Preface
by Chikan, Attila
- 2-7 Using risk-management tools on B2Bs: An exploratory investigation
by Aggarwal, Prabhu & Ganeshan, Ram
- 8-14 Inventory investment and foreign ownership in Greek manufacturing firms
by Dimelis, Sophia P. & Lyriotaki, Maria-Niki
- 15-21 Comparison of two empirical cost functions
by Ghali, Moheb
- 22-30 Sales persistence and the reduction in GDP volatility
by Irvine, F. Owen
- 31-42 Interest sensitivity and volatility reductions: Cross-section evidence
by Irvine, F. Owen & Schuh, Scott
- 43-53 Product prioritization in a two-stage food production system with intermediate storage
by Akkerman, Renzo & van Donk, Dirk Pieter
- 54-62 The new role of inventories in business: Real world changes and research consequences
by Chikan, Attila
- 63-73 Diagnosing inventory management systems: An empirical evaluation of a conceptual approach
by de Vries, Jan
- 74-83 A model for selecting the appropriate level of aggregation in forecasting processes
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 84-99 Forecasting practices: Empirical evidence and a framework for research
by Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 100-110 Coordinating ordering/shipment policy for buyer and supplier: Numerical and empirical analysis of influencing factors
by Kelle, Peter & Miller, Pamela A. & Akbulut, Asli Y.
- 111-118 Determining semi-finished products to be stocked when changing the MTS-MTO policy: Case of a steel mill
by Kerkkanen, Annastiina
- 119-126 Logistics management and firm size; a survey among Polish small and medium enterprises
by de Haan, Job & Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Placzek, Ewa
- 127-134 Role game as a method to increase cross-functional understanding in a supply chain
by Korhonen, Kirsi & Pekkanen, Petra & Pirttila, Timo
- 135-142 Warehouse operator selection by combining AHP and DEA methodologies
by Korpela, Jukka & Lehmusvaara, Antti & Nisonen, Jukka
- 143-152 Buyer-vendor inventory coordination with credit period incentives
by Luo, Jianwen
- 153-164 An empirical analysis of just-in-time production in Japanese manufacturing companies
by Matsui, Yoshiki
- 165-175 Improving the impact of quantitative analysis on supply chain policy making
by Niemi, Petri & Pekkanen, Petra & Huiskonen, Janne
- 176-182 An analysis of the downstream logistics operations of a South African FMCG producer
by Oke, Adegoke & Long, Mark
- 183-190 Performance improvement of supply chain processes by coordinated inventory and capacity management
by Jammernegg, Werner & Reiner, Gerald
- 191-199 Capacitated planning and scheduling for combined make-to-order and make-to-stock production in the food industry: An illustrative case study
by Soman, C.A. & van Donk, D.P. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 200-212 An approach to inter-domain master planning in supply chains
by Pibernik, Richard & Sucky, Eric
- 213-220 Ownership structure and inventory policy
by Tribo, Josep A.
- 221-227 Effect of commonality on spare parts provisioning costs for capital goods
by Kranenburg, A.A. & Van Houtum, G.J.
- 228-235 Issues in managing disaster relief inventories
by Clay Whybark, D.
- 236-245 Greening the aluminium supply chain
by Ferretti, I. & Zanoni, S. & Zavanella, L. & Diana, A.
- 246-258 An integrated inventory model for the single-vendor two-buyer problem
by Abdul-Jalbar, Beatriz & Gutierrez, Jose M. & Sicilia, Joaquin
- 259-265 Inventory model with stock-level dependent demand rate and variable holding cost
by Alfares, Hesham K.
- 266-270 Heuristics for handling direct upstream demand in two-echelon distribution inventory systems
by Axsater, Sven & Olsson, Fredrik & Tydesjo, Patrik
- 271-280 Supply chain coordination through effective multi-stage inventory linkages in a JIT environment
by Banerjee, Avijit & Kim, Seung-Lae & Burton, Jonathan
- 281-290 The study of optimal additional investments in capacities for reduction of delays in value chain
by Bogataj, Ludvik & Bogataj, Marija
- 291-301 Measuring the supply chain risk and vulnerability in frequency space
by Bogataj, David & Bogataj, Marija
- 302-313 Global sensitivity analysis in inventory management
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 314-328 A mutually beneficial coordination mechanism for a one-supplier multi-retailers supply chain
by Chiou, Chuang-Chun & Yao, Ming-Jong & Tsai, Jenteng
- 329-333 Tradable permits and production-inventory strategies of the firm
by Dobos, Imre
- 334-340 The resource conservation effect of recycling in a dynamic Leontief model
by Dobos, Imre & Floriska, Adel
- 341-348 A mathematical approach to designing central vs. local ordering in retail
by Ganeshan, Ram & Ring, Lawrence J. & Strong, John S.
- 349-358 An integrated vendor-buyer inventory model with quality improvement and lead time reduction
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan & Ho, Chia-Huei
- 359-367 Economic manufacture quantity (EMQ) model with lot-size dependent learning and forgetting rates
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 368-387 Order optimisation in multi-location models with hub-and-spoke structure
by Kochel, P.
- 388-398 Replenishment policies for multiple products with compound-Poisson demand that share a common warehouse
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A.
- 399-405 A new iterative heuristic to solve the joint replenishment problem using a spreadsheet technique
by Nilsson, Andreas & Segerstedt, Anders & van der Sluis, Erik
- 406-415 A finite horizon inventory model: An operational framework
by Ravichandran, N.
- 416-425 Inventory control for a MARKOVIAN remanufacturing system with stochastic decomposition process
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Myreshka & Takeda, Daisuke & Mizuno, Akihiko
- 426-435 Planned lead time determination in a make-to-order remanufacturing system
by Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Zanoni, Simone
- 436-443 The contribution of focus in collaborative planning for make-to-order production situation with large set-up times
by van der Vaart, Taco & Wijngaard, Jacob
- 444-453 Reducing the bullwhip effect: Looking through the appropriate lens
by Towill, Denis R. & Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen M.
2007, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 315-316 Foreword
by Robb, David & Reimers, Kai & Tan, Justin
- 317-332 Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China
by Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou
- 333-349 Sourcing in China: a typology
by Nassimbeni, Guido & Sartor, Marco
- 350-363 A new location-inventory policy with reverse logistics applied to B2C e-markets of China
by Wang, Ziping & Yao, Dong-Qing & Huang, Peiqing
- 364-379 Culturalizing enterprise software for the Chinese context: An argument for accommodating guanxi-based business practices
by Marble, Robert P. & Lu, Yiping
- 380-396 The influence of centrifugal and centripetal forces on ERP project success in small and medium-sized enterprises in China and Taiwan
by Chien, Shih-Wen & Hu, Changya & Reimers, Kai & Lin, Jeun-Sheng
- 397-403 Single-station performance evaluation and improvement in semiconductor manufacturing: A graphical approach
by Li, Na & Zhang, Mike Tao & Deng, Shiming & Lee, Zu-Hsu & Zhang, Lawrence & Zheng, Li
- 404-421 Availability of k-out-of-N systems under block replacement sharing limited spares and repair capacity
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 422-434 Optimal safety stocks and preventive maintenance periods in unreliable manufacturing systems
by Gharbi, A. & Kenne, J.-P. & Beit, M.
- 435-450 Optimal production, maintenance and lockout/tagout control policies in manufacturing systems
by Charlot, E. & Kenne, J.P. & Nadeau, S.
- 451-466 Capacity-driven vs. demand-driven material procurement systems
by Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F. & Pattanayak, A.
- 467-482 Pricing and rebate policies for the newsvendor problem in the presence of a stochastic redemption rate
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 483-495 An optimal, potentially automatable ordering policy
by Warburton, Roger D.H.
- 496-501 A note on the paper by M. A. Al-Fawzan and M. Haouari about a bi-objective problem for robust resource-constrained project scheduling
by Kobylanski, Przemyslaw & Kuchta, Dorota
- 502-510 Integration of supplier selection, procurement lot sizing and carrier selection under dynamic demand conditions
by Liao, Zhiying & Rittscher, Jens
- 511-517 The accuracy of a Modified Croston procedure
by Boylan, J.E. & Syntetos, A.A.
- 518-527 Cyclical schedules vs. dynamic sequencing: Replenishment dynamics and inventory efficiency
by Vaughan, Timothy S.
- 528-539 Economic design of the VSSI control charts for correlated data
by Chen, Yan-Kwang & Hsieh, Kun-Lin & Chang, Cheng-Chang
- 540-554 Worker assessment and the provision of developmental activities with advanced technology: An empirical study
by Waldeck, Nancy E.
- 555-571 A mixed-integer linear programming model for bulk grain blending and shipping
by Bilgen, Bilge & Ozkarahan, Irem
- 572-580 Performance evaluation for the logistics system in case that capacity weight varies from arcs and types of commodity
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
2007, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-19 The growth and capability development of electronics manufacturing service (EMS) companies
by Zhai, Endong & Shi, Yongjiang & Gregory, Mike
- 20-30 A UNISON framework for analyzing alternative strategies of IC final testing for enhancing overall operational effectiveness
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Wang, Hung-Ju & Wang, Min
- 31-38 Analysis of postponement strategy for perishable items by EOQ-based models
by Li, Jian & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Wang, Shouyang
- 39-55 Integration of speed economics into decision-making for manufacturing management
by Leachman, Robert C. & Ding, Shengwei
- 56-77 Model predictive control strategies for supply chain management in semiconductor manufacturing
by Wang, Wenlin & Rivera, Daniel E. & Kempf, Karl G.
- 78-87 Production variability of production lines
by He, Xin-Feng & Wu, Su & Li, Quan-Lin
- 88-103 Hybrid data mining approach for pattern extraction from wafer bin map to improve yield in semiconductor manufacturing
by Hsu, Shao-Chung & Chien, Chen-Fu
- 104-114 An evolutionary-simulation approach for the optimization of multi-constant work-in-process strategy--A case study
by Yang, Taho & Fu, Hsin-Pin & Yang, Kuang-Yi
- 115-124 Scheduling of two-transtainer systems for loading outbound containers in port container terminals with simulated annealing algorithm
by Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Zhi & Meng, Qiang
- 125-138 The effects of learning and forgetting on the optimal production lot size for deteriorating items with time varying demand and deterioration rates
by Alamri, Adel. A. & Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 139-150 The effect of flexible lead times on a paper producer
by Bjork, Kaj-Mikael & Carlsson, Christer
- 151-163 Selection of optimum maintenance strategies based on a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process
by Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Wu, Jun
- 164-172 Minimal budget for activities chain with chance constrained lead-time
by Laslo, Zohar & Gurevich, Gregory
- 173-178 Determination of the optimum target value for a production process with multiple products
by Lee, Min Koo & Kwon, Hyuck Moo & Hong, Sung Hoon & Kim, Young Jin
- 179-189 A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university
by Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan
- 190-201 Modeling just-in-time purchasing in the ready mixed concrete industry
by Min, Wu & Sui Pheng, Low
- 202-222 An alternative model for on-line quality monitoring for variables
by Lee Ho, Linda & de Medeiros, Pledson Guedes & Borges, Wagner
- 223-236 Analyzing the benefits of lean manufacturing and value stream mapping via simulation: A process sector case study
by Abdulmalek, Fawaz A. & Rajgopal, Jayant
- 237-249 Adjusted action limits for Cpm based on departures from normality
by Leung, Bartholomew P.K. & Spiring, F.
- 250-259 Demand fluctuation and chaotic behaviour by interaction between customers and suppliers
by Wu, Y. & Zhang, D.Z.
- 260-273 The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business
by Al-Najjar, Basim
- 274-278 Verifying OCRA's economic sense: Response to Agrell and West (2001)
by Parkan, Celik
- 279-300 An evaluation of the investment environment in international logistics zones: A Taiwanese manufacturer's perspective
by Lu, Chin-Shan & Yang, Ching-Chiao
- 301-313 Effect of inspection errors and preventive maintenance on a two-stage production inventory system
by Darwish, M.A. & Ben-Daya, M.
2007, Volume 106, Issue 2
- 321-322 Special issue on organizational structure, culture and operations management: An empirical missing link
by Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung & Koufteros, Xenophon & McDermott, Chris
- 323-345 Organizational structures and the performance of supply chain management
by Kim, Soo Wook
- 346-367 Organizational learning culture--the missing link between business process change and organizational performance
by Skerlavaj, Miha & Stemberger, Mojca Indihar & Skrinjar, Rok & Dimovski, Vlado
- 368-392 Organizational culture, critical success factors, and the reduction of hospital errors
by Stock, Gregory N. & McFadden, Kathleen L. & Gowen III, Charles R.
- 393-408 Implementing strategically aligned performance measurement in small firms
by Hudson Smith, Mel & Smith, Dave
- 409-430 Enterprise management: A new frontier for organisations
by Binder, Mario & Clegg, Ben
- 431-449 `Soft' supplier management related issues: An empirical investigation
by Polychronakis, Yiannis E. & Syntetos, Aris A.
- 450-467 The role of Guanxi in supply management practices
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Humphreys, Paul K.
- 468-492 An empirical assessment of a nomological network of organizational design constructs: From culture to structure to pull production to performance
by Koufteros, Xenophon A. & Nahm, Abraham Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C. & Lai, Kee-hung
- 493-505 An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang
- 506-512 A Bayesian approach based on multiple samples for measuring process performance with incapability index
by Lin, Gu-Hong
- 513-522 Optimal project selection with random fuzzy parameters
by Huang, Xiaoxia
- 523-531 Effective control policies for stochastic inventory systems with a minimum order quantity and linear costs
by Zhou, Bin & Zhao, Yao & Katehakis, Michael N.
- 532-543 Risk hedging through forward supply contract and equity ownership in a spin-off decision
by Takezawa, Naoya & Rajasekera, Jay & So, Kut C.
- 544-549 An economic order quantity model with defective items and shortages
by Eroglu, Abdullah & Ozdemir, Gultekin
- 550-562 A survey and optimization-based evaluation of development strategies for the air cargo industry
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wang, Shih-Yi
- 563-573 Improving the performance of the ATC dispatch rule by using workload data to determine the lookahead parameter value
by Valente, Jorge M.S.
- 574-584 Multiobjective single machine scheduling with nontraditional requirements
by Haral, Uday & Chen, Rew-Win & Ferrell, William Jr & Kurz, Mary Beth
- 585-606 Supplier evaluation and management system for strategic sourcing based on a new multicriteria sorting procedure
by Araz, Ceyhun & Ozkarahan, Irem
- 607-621 A review of multi-factor capacity expansion models for manufacturing plants: Searching for a holistic decision aid
by Julka, Nirupam & Baines, Tim & Tjahjono, Benny & Lendermann, Peter & Vitanov, Val
2007, Volume 106, Issue 1
- 1-1 Contextualisation of supply chain networks
by Lalwani, C.S. & Pawar, K.S. & Shah, J.
- 2-11 Supply chain modularisation: Cases from the French automobile industry
by Doran, Desmond & Hill, Alex & Hwang, Ki-Soon & Jacob, Gregoire
- 12-27 Assessing the impact of ICT on UK general haulage companies
by Davies, Ian & Mason, Robert & Lalwani, Chandra
- 28-40 Lead time minimization of a multi-product, single-processor system: A comparison of cyclic policies
by Kamath B, Narasimha & Bhattacharya, Subir
- 41-60 New product development in the pharmaceutical and telecommunication industries: A comparative study
by Gupta, Abhishek & Pawar, Kulwant S. & Smart, Palie
- 61-69 Simulation modelling of reverse logistics networks
by Kara, S. & Rugrungruang, F. & Kaebernick, H.
- 70-81 Lean thinking in the UK red meat industry: A systems and contingency approach
by Simons, David & Taylor, David
- 82-91 Developing a methodology to analyse despatch bay performance
by Potter, Andrew & Lalwani, Chandra
- 92-103 An optimization-based decision support system for strategic planning in a process industry: The case of a pharmaceutical company in India
by Dutta, Goutam & Fourer, Robert & Majumdar, Akhilesh & Dutta, Debabrata
- 104-114 The retailer multi-item inventory problem with demand cannibalization and substitution
by Shah, Janat & Avittathur, Balram
- 115-126 An effective lateral transshipment policy to improve service level in the supply chain
by Lee, Young Hae & Jung, Jung Woo & Jeon, Young Sang
- 127-145 The optimal retailer's ordering policies for deteriorating items with limited storage capacity under trade credit financing
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Huang, Tien-Shou
- 146-170 Pre-season stocking and pricing decisions for fashion retailers with multiple information updating
by Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 171-190 Effect of information update frequency on the stability of production-inventory control systems
by Venkateswaran, Jayendran & Son, Young-Jun
- 191-203 The design of multiple production lines under deadline constraint
by Lan, Chun-Hsiung
- 204-216 Using vector autoregressive residuals to monitor multivariate processes in the presence of serial correlation
by Pan, Xia & Jarrett, Jeffrey
- 217-229 A study on the cost of operational complexity in customer-supplier systems
by Wu, Y. & Frizelle, G. & Efstathiou, J.
- 230-247 The impact of specific supplier development efforts on buyer competitive advantage: an empirical model
by Li, Wenli & Humphreys, Paul K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 248-260 An integrated production-inventory model with imperfect production processes and Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation
by Lo, Sh-Tyan & Wee, Hui-Ming & Huang, Wen-Chang
- 261-274 Heuristics for the early/tardy scheduling problem with release dates
by Valente, Jorge M.S. & Alves, Rui A.F.S.
- 275-287 The cost minimization and manpower deployment to SPC in a multistage manufacturing system
by Wu, Zhang & Shamsuzzaman, M. & Wang, Qinan
- 288-306 A holistic framework for short-term supply chain management integrating production and corporate financial planning
by Guillen, Gonzalo & Badell, Mariana & Puigjaner, Luis
- 307-319 Coordination on stocking and progressive pricing policies for a supply chain
by Lee, Chang Hwan
2007, Volume 105, Issue 2
- 299-300 Special issue on scheduling in batch-processing industries and supply chains
by Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Ng, C.T. Daniel & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 301-317 Heuristic genetic algorithm for capacitated production planning problems with batch processing and remanufacturing
by Li, Yongjian & Chen, Jian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 318-328 Lot sizing problem on a paper machine under a cyclic production approach
by Bouchriha, Hanen & Ouhimmou, Mustapha & D'Amours, Sophie
- 329-344 Scheduling on a single machine with family setups to minimize total tardiness
by Schaller, Jeffrey
- 345-356 Cost minimizing scheduling of work and rework processes on a single facility under deterioration of reworkables
by Inderfurth, Karl & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Werner, Frank
- 357-371 Optimal and near-optimal algorithms to rolling batch scheduling for seamless steel tube production
by Tang, Lixin & Huang, Lin
- 372-384 Batch splitting in an assembly scheduling environment
by Ghosh Dastidar, Satyaki & Nagi, Rakesh
- 385-401 Batch scheduling of jobs with identical process times on flexible flow lines
by Quadt, Daniel & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 402-406 Single machine serial-batching scheduling problem with a common batch size to minimize total weighted completion time
by Yuan, J.J. & Lin, Y.X. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T.
- 407-424 Metaheuristic approaches to the hybrid flow shop scheduling problem with a cost-related criterion
by Janiak, Adam & Kozan, Erhan & Lichtenstein, Maciej & Oguz, Ceyda
- 425-444 Scheduling of batch plants: Constraint-based approach and performance investigation
by Huang, Wei & Chen, Bo
- 445-458 Hybrid flow shop scheduling as a multi-mode multi-project scheduling problem with batching requirements: A real-world application
by Vo[ss], Stefan & Witt, Andreas
- 459-474 Product development process with focus on value engineering and target-costing: A case study in an automotive company
by Ibusuki, Ugo & Kaminski, Paulo Carlos
- 475-482 Modelling and analysis of rail maintenance cost
by Reddy, Venkatarami & Chattopadhyay, Gopinath & Larsson-Kraik, Per-Olof & Hargreaves, Doug J.
- 483-491 An optimal mixed policy of inspection and burn-in and the optimal production quantity
by Yu, Hong-Fwu & Yu, Wen-Ching
- 492-509 Moving -window spectral model based statistical process control
by Ridley, D. & Duke, D.
- 510-523 Comprehensive and configurable metrics for supplier selection
by Huang, Samuel H. & Keskar, Harshal
- 524-535 Using the learning curve to maximize IT productivity: A decision analysis model for timing software upgrades
by Ngwenyama, Ojelanki & Guergachi, Aziz & McLaren, Tim
- 536-547 Value chain analysis using hybrid simulation and AHP
by Rabelo, Luis & Eskandari, Hamidreza & Shaalan, Tarek & Helal, Magdy
- 548-559 An imperfect production process in a volume flexible inventory model
by Sana, Shib Sankar & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu
- 560-579 Total Quality Environmental Management and Total Cost Assessment: An exploratory study
by Curkovic, Sime & Sroufe, Robert
- 580-590 EOQ revisited: The case of unequal and integral order quantities
by Lodree, Emmett Jr.
- 591-606 Evaluating alternative capacity strategies in semiconductor manufacturing under uncertain demand and price scenarios
by Chou, Yon-Chun & Cheng, C.-T. & Yang, Feng-Cheng & Liang, Yi-Yu
- 607-607 A factual comment on the erratum to "incorporating transportation cost in the lot size and pricing decisions with downward sloping demand"
by Goyal, S.K.
- 608-608 Observation on: A genetic algorithm for solving a fuzzy economic lot-size scheduling problem
by Goyal, S.K.
- 609-609 A factual comment on "Joint economic lot size in distribution system with multiple shipment policy"
by Goyal, S.K.
2007, Volume 105, Issue 1
- 1-20 The impacts of product modularity on competitive capabilities and performance: An empirical study
by Lau Antonio, K.W. & Yam, Richard C.M. & Tang, Esther
- 21-42 A decomposition-based approach for the development of a supply chain strategy
by Schnetzler, Matthias J. & Sennheiser, Andreas & Schonsleben, Paul
- 43-53 Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand
by Qin, Yiyan & Tang, Huanwen & Guo, Chonghui
- 54-69 A heuristic scheduling procedure for multi-item hoist production lines
by Paul, Henrik J. & Bierwirth, Christian & Kopfer, Herbert
- 70-78 The role of maintenance in improving companies' productivity and profitability
by Alsyouf, Imad
- 79-96 An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness
by Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen
- 97-115 How do shop-floor supervisors allocate their time?
by Krishnan, Murugappa (Murgie) & Srinivasan, Ashok
- 116-133 A multi-objective model of operation allocation and material handling system selection in FMS design
by Sujono, Sienny & Lashkari, R.S.
- 134-149 Game playing and operations management education
by Lewis, Michael A. & Maylor, Harvey R.
- 150-159 A multi-objective supplier selection model under stochastic demand conditions
by Liao, Zhiying & Rittscher, Jens
- 160-170 A study of multivariate pre-control charts
by Pan, J.N.
- 171-189 Quantitative expression and aggregation of performance measurements based on the MACBETH multi-criteria method
by Cliville, Vincent & Berrah, Lamia & Mauris, Gilles
- 190-203 A comparison between two pricing and lot-sizing models with partial backlogging and deteriorated items
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chen, Liang-Ho
- 204-212 Leadtime reduction in a (Q,r) inventory system: An agency perspective
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Schwarz, Leroy B.
- 213-227 An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 228-242 A two-stage algorithm with valid inequalities for the split delivery vehicle routing problem
by Jin, Mingzhou & Liu, Kai & Bowden, Royce O.
- 243-262 Reliability consideration in the design and analysis of cellular manufacturing systems
by Das, K. & Lashkari, R.S. & Sengupta, S.
- 263-272 An analysis of the lead time demand distribution derivation in stochastic inventory systems
by Park, Changkyu
- 273-281 Approach for personnel development planning based on the technology calendar concept
by Zulch, Gert & Rottinger, Sven
- 282-292 Valuing patents on cost-reducing technology: A case study
by van Triest, Sander & Vis, Wim
- 293-296 A note on how to compute economic order quantities without derivatives by cost comparisons
by Minner, Stefan
- 297-297 A comment on group scheduling in flexible flow shop
by Hitomi, Katsundo
2006, Volume 104, Issue 2
- 249-259 Inventory control in a multi-supplier system
by Arda, Yasemin & Hennet, Jean-Claude
- 260-270 A mixed-integer linear programming model for the continuous casting planning
by Bellabdaoui, A. & Teghem, J.
- 271-295 Determination of safety stocks for cyclic schedules with stochastic demands
by Brander, Par & Forsberg, Rolf
- 296-307 Output flexibility of service enterprises -- an analysis based on production theory
by Corsten, Hans & Gossinger, Ralf
- 308-316 Simultaneous lot sizing and scheduling for multi-product multi-level production
by Fandel, Gunter & Stammen-Hegene, Cathrin
- 317-326 Production-inventory scheduling using Ant System metaheuristic
by Ferretti, Ivan & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 327-339 State space investigation of the bullwhip problem with ARMA(1,1) demand processes
by Gaalman, Gerard & Disney, Stephen M.