Inventory-related costs in green supplier selection problems with Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araz, Ceyhun & Ozkarahan, Irem, 2007. "Supplier evaluation and management system for strategic sourcing based on a new multicriteria sorting procedure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 585-606, April.
- W. Cooper & Shanling Li & L. Seiford & Kaoru Tone & R. Thrall & J. Zhu, 2001. "Sensitivity and Stability Analysis in DEA: Some Recent Developments," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 217-246, May.
- Visani, Franco & Barbieri, Paolo & Di Lascio, F. Marta L. & Raffoni, Anna & Vigo, Daniele, 2016. "Supplier’s total cost of ownership evaluation: a data envelopment analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 141-154.
- Handfield, Robert & Walton, Steven V. & Sroufe, Robert & Melnyk, Steven A., 2002. "Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: A study in the application of the Analytical Hierarchy Process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 70-87, August.
- Dobos, Imre & Vörösmarty, Gyöngyi, 2014. "Green supplier selection and evaluation using DEA-type composite indicators," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 273-278.
- Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K., 2010. "Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 16-24, April.
- Bela Martos & Andrew & Veronika Whinston, 1964. "Hyperbolic programming," Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 11(2), pages 135-155, June.
- Ghodsypour, S. H. & O'Brien, C., 2001. "The total cost of logistics in supplier selection, under conditions of multiple sourcing, multiple criteria and capacity constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 15-27, August.
- Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip, 2000. "An evaluation of vendor selection models from a total cost of ownership perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 34-58, August.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Verma, Rohit & Pullman, Madeleine E., 1998. "An analysis of the supplier selection process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 739-750, December.
- Hashemi, Seyed Hamid & Karimi, Amir & Tavana, Madjid, 2015. "An integrated green supplier selection approach with analytic network process and improved Grey relational analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 178-191.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lizhong Tong & Zhongmin Pu & Jizheng Ma, 2019. "Maintenance Supplier Evaluation and Selection for Safe and Sustainable Production in the Chemical Industry: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-1, March.
- Jinpei Liu & Mengdi Fang & Feifei Jin & Chengsong Wu & Huayou Chen, 2020. "Multi-Attribute Decision Making Based on Stochastic DEA Cross-Efficiency with Ordinal Variable and Its Application to Evaluation of Banks’ Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-1, March.
- Liu, Aijun & Zhao, Yingxue & Meng, Xiaoge & Zhang, Yan, 2020. "A three-phase fuzzy multi-criteria decision model for charging station location of the sharing electric vehicle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 225(C).
- Mahmoudi, Reza & Shetab-Boushehri, Seyyed-Nader & Hejazi, Seyed Reza & Emrouznejad, Ali & Rajabi, Parisa, 2019. "A hybrid egalitarian bargaining game-DEA and sustainable network design approach for evaluating, selecting and scheduling urban road construction projects," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 161-183.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier selection; Green purchasing; Inventory control; EOQ; DEA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:209:y:2019:i:c:p:374-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.