Evaluation of operational and environmental sustainability tradeoffs in multimodal freight transportation planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Jonas & Becker, Henrik & Bösch, Patrick M. & Axhausen, Kay W., 2017. "Autonomous vehicles: The next jump in accessibilities?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 80-91.
- Dekker, Rommert & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Mallidis, Ioannis, 2012.
"Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 671-679.
- Dekker, R. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Mallidis, I., 2011. "Operations Research for Green Logistics – An Overview of Aspects, Issues, Contributions and Challenges," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Asoke Dey & Paul LaGuardia & Mahesh Srinivasan, 2011. "Building sustainability in logistics operations: a research agenda," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(11), pages 1237-1259, October.
- Nouira, Imen & Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Temponi, Cecilia, 2016. "Design of forward supply chains: Impact of a carbon emissions-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 80-98.
- Martinez, Camil & Steven, Adams B. & Dresner, Martin, 2016. "East Coast vs. West Coast: The impact of the Panama Canal’s expansion on the routing of Asian imports into the United States," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 274-289.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chou, Yi-Hwa & Hu, Chun-Chia, 2005. "An integrated logistics operational model for green-supply chain management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 287-313, July.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios & Vrenken, Huub & Lekka, Anna-Maria, 2007. "Assessment of a transport policy potential for intermodal mode shift on a European scale," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 715-733, October.
- Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "A review of recent research on green road freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 775-793.
- Wang, Haiyuan & Jim, Mingzhou, 2006. "A Transportation Performance Measurement System with a Mississippi Case Study," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 45(3), pages 1-20.
- SteadieSeifi, M. & Dellaert, N.P. & Nuijten, W. & Van Woensel, T. & Raoufi, R., 2014. "Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(1), pages 1-15.
- Parola, Francesco & Sciomachen, Anna, 2005. "Intermodal container flows in a port system network:: Analysis of possible growths via simulation models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 75-88, July.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Morlok, Edward K., 1997. "A model for medium-term operations planning in an intermodal rail-truck service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 91-107, March.
- Casavant, Kenneth L. & Denicoff, Marina R. & Jessup, Eric & Taylor, April & Nibarger, Daniel & Sears, David & Khachatryan, Hayk & McCracken, Vicki A. & Prater, Marvin E. & O'Leary, Jeanne & Marathon, , 2010. "Study of Rural Transportation Issues," Research Reports 147544, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Transportation and Marketing Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oskari Lähdeaho & Olli-Pekka Hilmola & Riitta Kajatkari, 2020. "Maritime supply chain sustainability: South-East Finland case study," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Intermodal transportation; Traffic simulation; Traffic planning evaluation; Performance measurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:209:y:2019:i:c:p:411-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.