International Journal of Production Economics
2009, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 208-216 A proposal for inventory adjustment using "multiple-layers SEC-CIS model"
by Sumita, Tomofumi & Shimazaki, Masahito & Matsuyama, Keisuke
- 217-224 The agile capabilities of Polish companies in the supply chain: An empirical study
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Swierczek, Artur
- 225-232 A one-vendor multi-buyer integrated production-inventory model: The 'Consignment Stock' case
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone
- 233-242 Financial management in inventory problems: Risk averse vs risk neutral policies
by Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L.
- 243-252 Non-cooperative strategies for production and shipments lot sizing in the vendor-buyer system
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 253-259 A periodic review replenishment model with a refined delivery scenario
by Chiang, Chi
- 260-268 Joint optimisation of spare part inventory, maintenance frequency and repair capacity for k-out-of-N systems
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 269-274 Risk preferences and robust inventory decisions
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 275-281 A multi-item periodic replenishment policy with full truckloads
by Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 282-291 An efficient MIP model for the capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setups
by Kovcs, Andrs & Brown, Kenneth N. & Tarim, S. Armagan
- 292-297 The Q(s,S) control policy for the joint replenishment problem extended to the case of correlation among item-demands
by Larsen, Christian
- 298-304 Periodic forecast and feedback to maintain target inventory level
by Matuyama, Keisuke & Sumita, Tomofumi & Wakayama, Daiki
- 305-310 A comparison of simple heuristics for multi-product dynamic demand lot-sizing with limited warehouse capacity
by Minner, Stefan
- 311-322 The bullwhip effect in supply chains--An overestimated problem?
by Sucky, Eric
- 323-330 Heuristics for the economic lot scheduling problem with returns
by Teunter, Ruud & Tang, Ou & Kaparis, Konstantinos
- 331-338 Dynamic pricing and replenishment in the warehouse scheduling problem--A common cycle approach
by Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 339-351 Approximate evaluation of order fill rates for an inventory system of service tools
by Vliegen, I.M.H. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 352-360 Some ideas on enhancing research productivity
by Silver, Edward A.
2009, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 244-255 Multi-product newsvendor problem with value-at-risk considerations
by Özler, Aysun & Tan, BarIs & Karaesmen, Fikri
- 256-266 Scheduling parallel machines with resource-dependent processing times
by Su, Ling-Huey & Lien, Chun-Yuan
- 267-270 Optimal harvest time in continuous aquacultural production: The case of nonhomogeneous production cycles
by Yu, Run & Leung, PingSun
- 271-285 Stocking policy in a two-party vendor managed channel with space restrictions
by Xu, Kefeng & Leung, Mark T.
- 286-301 A hybrid simulation optimization method for production planning of dedicated remanufacturing
by Li, Jianzhi & González, Miguel & Zhu, Yun
- 302-316 An efficient hybrid genetic algorithm for scheduling projects with resource constraints and multiple execution modes
by Lova, Antonio & Tormos, Pilar & Cervantes, Mariamar & Barber, Federico
- 317-329 Tracking, tracing, and business process interests in food commodities: A multi-level decision complexity
by Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard
- 330-337 Inventory performance under pack size constraints and spatially-correlated demand
by Yan, Xi Steven & Robb, David J. & Silver, Edward A.
- 338-359 An overview of theory and practice on process capability indices for quality assurance
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Pearn, W.L. & Kotz, Samuel
- 360-370 Cooperative strategies for the availability service of repairable aircraft components
by Kilpi, Jani & Töyli, Juuso & Vepsäläinen, Ari
- 371-380 Scheduling a flow shop with combined buffer conditions
by Liu, Shi Qiang & Kozan, Erhan
- 381-388 Implementation of value-driven optimisation for the design of aircraft fuselage panels
by Castagne, Sylvie & Curran, Richard & Collopy, Paul
- 389-401 A simulated annealing method based on a clustering approach to determine bills of materials for a large product family
by Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard
- 402-419 A hierarchical process industry production-distribution planning model
by Das, K. & Sengupta, S.
- 420-426 Determining the utility functions of criteria used in the evaluation of real estate
by Gomes, Luiz Flávio Autran Monteiro & Rangel, Luís Alberto Duncan
- 427-438 Corporate ownership and managerial short-termism: Results from a Finnish study of management perceptions
by Liljeblom, Eva & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 439-451 Stochastic single-source capacitated facility location model with service level requirements
by Lin, C.K.Y.
2009, Volume 117, Issue 1
- 1-15 Fuzzy multi-criteria decision model for evaluating reconfigurable machines
by Abdi, M.R.
- 16-29 VRP revisited: The impact of behavioural costs in balancing standardisation and variety
by Brun, Alessandro & Capra, Eugenio & Miragliotta, Giovanni
- 30-41 An association clustering algorithm for can-order policies in the joint replenishment problem
by Tsai, Chieh-Yuan & Tsai, Chi-Yang & Huang, Po-Wen
- 42-65 Critical success factors for human resource outcomes in Kaizen events: An empirical study
by Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L. & Worley, June
- 66-79 Espoused drum-buffer-rope flow control in serial lines: A comparative study of simulation models
by Betterton, Carl E. & Cox III, James F.
- 80-96 Game theoretical perspectives on dual-channel supply chain competition with price discounts and pricing schemes
by Cai, Gangshu (George) & Zhang, Zhe George & Zhang, Michael
- 97-103 Cobacabana (control of balance by card-based navigation): A card-based system for job shop control
by Land, Martin J.
- 104-116 Ground handling services at European hub airports: Development of a performance measurement system for benchmarking
by Schmidberger, Stephan & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi & Jahns, Christopher
- 117-126 Centralized and decentralized control polices for a two-stage stochastic supply chain with subcontracting
by Saharidis, Georgios K.D. & Kouikoglou, Vassilis S. & Dallery, Yves
- 127-135 A least flexibility first heuristic to coordinate setups in a two- or three-stage supply chain
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Shyu, Cian-Ci & Tseng, Chao-Tang
- 136-141 A binary solution method for the multi-product newsboy problem with budget constraint
by Zhang, Bin & Xu, Xiaoyan & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 142-149 A note on due-date assignment and single machine scheduling with a learning/aging effect
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Chen, Shih-Hsin & Mani, V.
- 150-161 A vehicle scheduling problem with fixed trips and time limitations
by Eliiyi, Deniz Türsel & Ornek, Arslan & Karakütük, SadIk Serhat
- 162-173 Two-echelon supply chain coordination through the unified number of annual orders
by Zhou, Yong-Wu
- 174-184 Multi-site available-to-promise modeling for assemble-to-order manufacturing: An illustration on TFT-LCD manufacturing
by Tsai, Kune-muh & Wang, Shan-chi
- 185-196 Hybrid flow shop scheduling with parallel batching
by Amin-Naseri, Mohammad Reza & Beheshti-Nia, Mohammad Ali
- 197-211 Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization
by Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen
- 212-218 Introducing a new ordering policy in a two-echelon inventory system with Poisson demand
by Haji, Rasoul & Neghab, Mohammadali Pirayesh & Baboli, Armand
- 219-228 Probabilistically constrained models for efficiency and dominance in DEA
by Bruni, M.E. & Conforti, D. & Beraldi, P. & Tundis, E.
- 229-233 Supplier selection problem for a single manufacturing unit under stochastic demand
by Awasthi, A. & Chauhan, S.S. & Goyal, S.K. & Proth, Jean-Marie
2008, Volume 116, Issue 2
- 169-181 Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand
by Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia
- 182-189 Demand evolution in stochastic inventory systems: Riskiness increase
by Li, Xiaoming
- 190-198 Joint optimization on pricing, promotion and inventory control with stochastic demand
by Zhang, Ju-Liang & Chen, Jian & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 199-207 Coordination and synchronization of material flows in supply chains: An analytical approach
by De Boeck, L. & Vandaele, N.
- 208-218 Input price variation across locations and a generalized measure of cost efficiency
by Ray, Subhash C. & Chen, Lei & Mukherjee, Kankana
- 219-232 Production planning for a deteriorating item with stochastic demand and consumer choice
by Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Uzochukwu, Benedict M.
- 233-241 Optimal work order release for make-to-order job shops with customer order lead-time costs, tardiness costs and work-in-process costs
by Betrand, J.W.M. & van Ooijen, H.P.G.
- 242-250 Examining the mechanism of the value co-creation with customers
by Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu
- 251-262 Scheduling with processing set restrictions: A survey
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Chung-Lun
- 263-274 Quantifying the costs of cycle counting in a two-echelon supply chain with multiple items
by Gumrukcu, Seda & Rossetti, Manuel D. & Buyurgan, Nebil
- 275-287 Evaluating vendor-managed inventory (VMI) in non-traditional environments using simulation
by Southard, Peter B. & Swenseth, Scott R.
- 288-297 Achieving supply chain agility through IT integration and flexibility
by Swafford, Patricia M. & Ghosh, Soumen & Murthy, Nagesh
- 298-307 Minimizing the number of tool switching instants in Flexible Manufacturing Systems
by Konak, Abdullah & Kulturel-Konak, Sadan & Azizoglu, Meral
- 308-324 Application of activity-based costing to a land transportation company: A case study
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Kaplanoglu, Vahit
- 325-337 Decentralized decision-making and protocol design for recycled material flows
by Hong, I-Hsuan & Ammons, Jane C. & Realff, Matthew J.
2008, Volume 116, Issue 1
- 1-11 Determining inventory service support levels in multi-national companies
by Don Taylor, G. & Love, Doug M. & Weaver, Miles W. & Stone, James
- 12-27 The power of flexibility for mitigating supply chain risks
by Tang, Christopher & Tomlin, Brian
- 28-42 A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain
by Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong
- 43-60 How a retailer should manipulate a dominant manufacturer's perception of market and cost parameters
by Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling
- 61-74 Multiperiod effects of corporate social responsibility on supply chain networks, transaction costs, emissions, and risk
by Cruz, Jose M. & Wakolbinger, Tina
- 75-94 Solving a multi-period supply chain problem for a pulp company using heuristics--An application to Södra Cell AB
by Gunnarsson, Helene & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 95-103 Coordinating a three-level supply chain with multiple suppliers, a vendor and multiple buyers
by Jaber, M.Y. & Goyal, S.K.
- 104-114 A fuzzy synthetic evaluation embedded tabu search for risk programming of virtual enterprises
by Huang, Min & Ip, W.H. & Yang, Hongmei & Wang, Xingwei & Lau, Henry C.W.
- 115-128 Inventory and pricing decisions in a single-period problem involving risky supply
by Serel, Dogan A.
- 129-138 A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk
by Azaron, A. & Brown, K.N. & Tarim, S.A. & Modarres, M.
- 139-153 Systematic resolution of conflict situations in collaborative facility design
by Velasquez, Juan D. & Lara, Marco A. & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 154-167 Supply chain decision-making supported by an open books policy
by Agndal, Henrik & Nilsson, Ulf
2008, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 261-261 Institutional perspectives on supply chain management
by Tang, Ou & Cao, De-bi & Schvaneveldt, Shane J.
- 262-271 Influences of institutional environment toward the development of supply chain management
by Yaibuathet, Korrakot & Enkawa, Takao & Suzuki, Sadami
- 272-282 An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities
by Miemczyk, Joe
- 283-295 A macro-institutional perspective on supply chain environmental complexity
by Kinra, Aseem & Kotzab, Herbert
- 296-304 The evolution of the network structure in the ICT sector
by Hallikas, Jukka & Varis, Jari & Sissonen, Heli & Virolainen, Veli-Matti
- 305-315 Cradle to cradle: Reverse logistics strategies and opportunities across three industry sectors
by Kumar, Sameer & Putnam, Valora
- 316-335 Supply chain coordination: Perspectives, empirical studies and research directions
by Arshinder & Kanda, Arun & Deshmukh, S.G.
- 336-348 Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing
by Östlin, Johan & Sundin, Erik & Björkman, Mats
- 349-361 Relationships between two approaches for planning manufacturing strategy: A strategic approach and a paradigmatic approach
by Wang, Jian & Cao, De-bi
- 362-373 Study on supply chain management of Chinese firms from the institutional view
by Su, Qiang & Shi, Jing-hua & Lai, Sheng-jie
- 374-387 Chinese ICT industry from supply chain perspective--A case study of the major Chinese ICT players
by Yu, Lei & Suojapelto, Kimmo & Hallikas, Jukka & Tang, Ou
- 388-399 Design of a decision support system to evaluate logistics distribution network in Greater Mekong Subregion Countries
by Kengpol, Athakorn
- 400-410 The influence of institutional norms and environmental uncertainty on supply chain integration in the Thai automotive industry
by Wong, Chee Yew & Boon-itt, Sakun
- 411-423 The performance evaluation of SCOR sourcing process--The case study of Taiwan's TFT-LCD industry
by Hwang, Yeong-Dong & Lin, Yi-Ching & Lyu Jr., Jung
- 424-432 Optimal location and value of timely sorting of used items in a remanufacturing supply chain with multiple collection sites
by Tagaras, George & Zikopoulos, Christos
- 433-438 Periodic review inventory models with stochastic supplier's visit intervals
by Chiang, Chi
- 439-443 Performance evaluation of SCM in JIT environment
by Kojima, Mitsutoshi & Nakashima, Kenichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 444-460 Agent-based model for optimising supply-chain configurations
by Akanle, O.M. & Zhang, D.Z.
- 461-470 Effective response to RFQs and supplier development: A supplier's perspective
by Narasimhan, Ram & Talluri, Srinivas & Mahapatra, Santosh
- 471-481 An exploration of the effects of the interaction between ICT and labor force on economic growth in transition economies
by Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 482-491 Analysis and algorithms for coordinated scheduling of parallel machine manufacturing and 3PL transportation
by Li, Kunpeng & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer & Ganesan, Viswanath Kumar
- 492-501 A static model of cooperation for group-based incentive plans
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos
- 502-514 Defining and calibrating performance indicators of a 4PL in the chemical industry in Brazil
by Krakovics, Fabio & Eugenio Leal, José & Mendes Jr., Paulo & Lorenzo Santos, Rafael
- 515-527 A protocol for the order commitment decision in a supply network
by Thammakoranonta, Nithinant & Radhakrishnan, Abirami & Davis, Steve & Peck, John C. & Miller, Janis L.
- 528-541 Master production scheduling policy and rolling schedules in a two-stage make-to-order supply chain
by Sahin, Funda & Powell Robinson, E. & Gao, Li-Lian
- 542-552 A game-theoretic approach to transfer pricing in a vertically integrated supply chain
by Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 553-558 Industrial production, volatility, and the supply chain
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A.
- 559-568 The influence of time-to-market and target costing in the new product development success
by Afonso, Paulo & Nunes, Manuel & Paisana, António & Braga, Ana
- 569-580 TQM--A predecessor of ERP implementation
by Li, Ling & Markowski, Carol & Xu, Li & Markowski, Edward
- 581-593 Inventory improvement and financial performance
by Cannon, Alan R.
- 594-610 Teaching operations management in an integrated format: Student perception and faculty experience
by Pal, Raktim & Busing, Michael E.
2008, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 12-18 Orders and inventory commodities with price and demand uncertainty in complete markets
by Tapiero, Charles S.
- 19-27 Space allocation and stock replenishment synchronization in a distribution center
by Gagliardi, Jean-Philippe & Ruiz, Angel & Renaud, Jacques
- 28-38 A decision-support framework for exploring supply chain tradeoffs
by Crnkovic, Jakov & Tayi, Giri K. & Ballou, Donald P.
- 39-54 Extending analytical target cascading for optimal configuration of supply chains with alternative autonomous suppliers
by Huang, George Q. & Qu, T.
- 55-63 Maximizing the reward in the relocation problem with generalized due dates
by Lin, B.M.T. & Liu, S.T.
- 64-71 Competitive advantage by adjusting design characteristics to satisfy cost targets
by Iranmanesh, Hossein & Thomson, Vince
- 72-85 Learning and performance in ERP implementation projects: A learning-curve model for analyzing and managing consulting costs
by Plaza, Malgorzata & Rohlf, Katrin
- 86-91 Efficiency: A dynamic approach
by Wibe, Sören
- 92-103 The impact of competition and uncertainty on the adoption of target costing
by Ax, Christian & Greve, Jan & Nilsson, Ulf
- 104-112 Can business process reengineering lead to security vulnerabilities: Analyzing the reengineered process
by Goel, Sanjay & Chen, Vicki
- 113-127 The capacitated newsboy problem with random yield: The Gardener Problem
by Abdel-Malek, Layek & Montanari, Roberto & Meneghetti, Diego
- 128-133 Single-machine group-scheduling problems with deteriorating setup times and job-processing times
by Wu, Chin-Chia & Lee, Wen-Chiung
- 134-142 Scheduling identical parallel machines to minimize total tardiness
by Biskup, Dirk & Herrmann, Jan & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 143-150 Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality subject to learning effects
by Jaber, M.Y. & Goyal, S.K. & Imran, M.
- 151-162 Optimal strategy for an integrated system with variable production rate when the freight rate and trade credit are both linked to the order quantity
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Ho, Chia-Huei & Su, Chia-Hsien
- 163-170 Overlapping production scheduling planning with multiple objectives--An ant colony approach
by Huang, Rong-Hwa & Yang, Chang-Lin
- 171-178 Estimating the cost of vertical high-speed machining centres, a comparison between multiple regression analysis and the neural networks approach
by Ciurana, J. & Quintana, G. & Garcia-Romeu, M.L.
- 179-188 Myopic policy for a two-product and multi-period supply contract with different delivery lead times and storage limitation
by Xu, Ningxiong
- 189-209 The value of sales and operations planning in oriented strand board industry with make-to-order manufacturing system: Cross functional integration under deterministic demand and spot market recourse
by Feng, Yan & D'Amours, Sophie & Beauregard, Robert
- 210-220 Embedding management discretionary power into an ABC model for a joint products mix decision
by Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Lai, Chien-Wen & Tseng, Li-Jung & Chou, Wen-Chin
- 221-228 Deployment strategies of double-rail-mounted gantry crane systems for loading outbound containers in container terminals
by Cao, Zhi & Lee, Der-Horng & Meng, Qiang
- 229-235 Integrated logistic and inventory model for a two-stage supply chain controlled by the reorder and shipping points with sharing information
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 236-247 Supply planning for single-level assembly system with stochastic component delivery times and service-level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hnaien, Faicel
- 248-259 Using the inventory-theoretic framework to determine cost-minimizing supply strategies in a stochastic setting
by Vernimmen, Bert & Dullaert, Wout & Willemé, Peter & Witlox, Frank
2008, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 416-430 Tailored capacity: Speculative and reactive fabrication of fashion goods
by Cattani, Kyle D. & Dahan, Ely & Schmidt, Glen M.
- 431-455 Product variety arising from hedging in the fashion supply chains
by Vaagen, Hajnalka & Wallace, Stein W.
- 456-475 Mean-variance analysis of Quick Response Program
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chow, Pui-Sze
- 476-486 Ordering and pricing policies in a manufacturing and distribution supply chain for fashion products
by Webster, Scott & Kevin Weng, Z.
- 487-506 Joint pricing and procurement of fashion products in the existence of clearance markets
by Karakul, M.
- 507-519 Trade promotion mode choice and information sharing in fashion retail supply chains
by Kurata, Hisashi & Yue, Xiaohang
- 520-533 Specific customer knowledge and operational performance in apparel manufacturing
by Yeung, Alice H.W. & Lo, Victor H.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
- 534-553 Towards a sustainable fashion retail supply chain in Europe: Organisation and performance
by de Brito, Marisa P. & Carbone, Valentina & Blanquart, Corinne Meunier
- 554-570 Logistics and supply chain management in luxury fashion retail: Empirical investigation of Italian firms
by Brun, Alessandro & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Miragliotta, Giovanni & Ronchi, Stefano & Sianesi, Andrea & Spina, Gianluca
- 571-593 The US fashion industry: A supply chain review
by Sen, Alper
- 594-614 A framework of E-SCM multi-agent systems in the fashion industry
by Lo, Wei-Shuo & Hong, Tzung-Pei & Jeng, Rong
- 615-630 Fashion retail forecasting by evolutionary neural networks
by Au, Kin-Fan & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Yu, Yong
- 631-645 A supply chain as a series of filters or amplifiers of the bullwhip effect
by Caloiero, Giuliano & Strozzi, Fernanda & Zaldívar Comenges, José-Manuel
- 646-655 Supply chain risk, simulation, and vendor selection
by Wu, Desheng & Olson, David L.
- 656-666 A multiple objective particle swarm optimization approach for inventory classification
by Tsai, Chi-Yang & Yeh, Szu-Wei
- 667-681 Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design
by Chen, Chun-Chih & Chuang, Ming-Chuen
- 682-696 The sufficiency of product and variable costs for production-related decisions when economies of scope are present
by Kee, Robert
- 697-713 An agent-based nurse rostering system under minimal staffing conditions
by Chiaramonte, Michael V. & Chiaramonte, Laurel M.
- 714-722 Methodology for realignment of supply-chain structural elements
by Martínez-Olvera, César
- 723-736 Shared knowledge and product design glitches in integrated product development
by Rauniar, Rupak & Doll, William & Rawski, Greg & Hong, Paul
- 737-754 Review, analysis and classification of the literature on QFD--Types of research, difficulties and benefits
by Carnevalli, Jose A. & Miguel, Paulo Cauchick
- 755-768 An inventory model with non-resuming randomly interruptible lead time
by Mohebbi, Esmail & Hao, Daipeng
- 769-780 Scheduling a capacitated single machine with time deteriorating job values
by Raut, Sumit & Swami, Sanjeev & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 781-792 Design of a novel adaptive inventory control system based on the online identification of lead time
by Aggelogiannaki, Eleni & Sarimveis, Haralambos
- 793-804 An economic analysis of the optimal information security investment in the case of a risk-averse firm
by Derrick Huang, C. & Hu, Qing & Behara, Ravi S.
- 805-810 How accurate is the integrated vendor-buyer continuous model?
by David, Israel & Eben-Chaime, Moshe
- 811-819 The uniform distribution as a first practical approach to new product inventory management
by Wanke, Peter F.
- 820-829 Learning: The interface of quality management and strategic alliances
by Mellat-Parast, Mahour & Digman, Lester A.
- 830-830 A comment on "Inventory replenishment with interdependent ordering costs: An evolutionary algorithm"
by Goyal, S.K.
2008, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 2-13 On the impact of order volatility in the European automotive sector
by Childerhouse, P. & Disney, S.M. & Towill, D.R.
- 14-26 Strategic adaptivity in global supply chains--Competitive advantage by autonomous cooperation
by Hülsmann, Michael & Grapp, Jörn & Li, Ying
- 27-39 Supply chain management for servitised products: A multi-industry case study
by Johnson, Mark & Mena, Carlos
- 40-55 Linkages between service sourcing decisions and competitive advantage: A review, propositions, and illustrating cases
by Nordin, Fredrik
- 56-70 Supply chain contracts with capacity investment decision: Two-way penalties for coordination
by Mathur, Puneet Prakash & Shah, Janat
- 71-83 Mass customised distribution
by Mason, Robert & Lalwani, Chandra
- 84-90 Analysis of efficiency of the European postal sector
by Iturralde, Maria José & Quirós, Cipriano
- 91-104 Business process perspectives: Theoretical developments vs. real-world practice
by Vergidis, K. & Turner, C.J. & Tiwari, A.
- 105-118 Self-assessment exercises: A comparison between a private sector organisation and higher education institutions
by Tari, Juan José
- 119-133 Inventory/distribution control system in a one-warehouse/multi-retailer supply chain
by Monthatipkul, Chumpol & Yenradee, Pisal
- 134-148 The double sampling and the EWMA charts based on the sample variances
by Machado, Marcela A.G. & Costa, Antonio F.B.
- 149-164 Reliability modeling and analysis of serial-parallel hybrid multi-operational manufacturing system considering dimensional quality, tool degradation and system configuration
by Sun, Ji-wen & Xi, Li-feng & Du, Shi-chang & Ju, Bo
- 165-178 An adaptive model predictive control configuration for production-inventory systems
by Aggelogiannaki, Eleni & Doganis, Philip & Sarimveis, Haralambos
- 179-186 Optimal price and order size under partial backordering incorporating shortage, backorder and lost sale costs
by Abad, Prakash L.
- 187-200 Price and service competition of supply chains with risk-averse retailers under demand uncertainty
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yang, Danqin
- 201-204 An easy derivation of the order level optimality condition for inventory systems with backordering
by Teunter, Ruud & Dekker, Rommert
- 205-218 Efficiency measurement and regulation in US telecommunications: A robustness analysis
by Resende, Marcelo
- 219-229 Optimal single-cycle policies for the one-warehouse multi-retailer inventory/distribution system
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 230-238 Properties of optimal service life under technological change
by Yatsenko, Yuri & Hritonenko, Natali
- 239-251 Task time estimation in a multi-product manually operated workstation
by Kim, David S. & Porter, J. David & Buddhakulsomsiri, Jirachai
- 252-264 Inventory system with renewal demands at service facilities
by Yadavalli, V.S.S. & Sivakumar, B. & Arivarignan, G.
- 265-275 Production stability in a supply-chain environment
by Bivin, David G.
- 276-293 Inventory positioning, scheduling and lead-time quotation in supply chains
by Kaminsky, Philip & Kaya, Onur
- 294-297 A note on integrated single vendor single buyer model with stochastic demand and variable lead time
by Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 298-307 The role of industrial maintenance in the maquiladora industry: An empirical analysis
by Dowlatshahi, Shad
- 308-312 Comments on the EOQ model under retailer partial trade credit policy in the supply chain
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 313-332 Lean product development: Maximizing the customer perceived value through design change (redesign)
by Gautam, Naveen & Singh, Nanua
- 333-346 An update on cost and scale-up factors, international inflation indexes and location factors
by Remer, Donald S. & Lin, Steve & Yu, Nancy & Hsin, Karen
- 347-362 Reducing supply chain environmental uncertainty through e-intermediation: An organisation theory perspective
by Boyle, Emily & Humphreys, Paul & McIvor, Ronan
- 363-375 Production planning and scheduling in the glass container industry: A VNS approach
by Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Oliveira, José F. & Carravilla, Maria Antónia
- 376-387 Genetic optimization of fabric utilization in apparel manufacturing
by Wong, W.K. & Leung, S.Y.S.
- 388-398 Coordination and adoption of item-level RFID with vendor managed inventory
by Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Zhang, Jiang
- 399-403 An extension of inventory models with discretely variable holding costs
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 404-413 On static stochastic order crossover
by Hayya, Jack C. & Bagchi, Uttarayan & Kim, Jeon G. & Sun, Daewon