International Journal of Production Economics
2012, Volume 135, Issue 2
- 659-670 Environmental sustainability in fashion supply chains: An exploratory case based research
by Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Crippa, Luca & Moretto, Antonella
- 671-686 The joint economic lot size problem: A review
by Glock, Christoph H.
- 687-701 The future of operations management: An outlook and analysis
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 702-707 A multi-item fuzzy economic production quantity problem with a finite production rate
by Björk, Kaj-Mikael
- 708-715 Dynamic pricing models for ERP systems under network externality
by Hajji, Adnéne & Pellerin, Robert & Léger, Pierre-Majorique & Gharbi, Ali & Babin, Gilbert
- 716-725 Applying activity-based costing in a supply chain environment
by Schulze, Manuel & Seuring, Stefan & Ewering, Christian
- 726-740 Multiple part-type scheduling in flexible robotic cells
by Batur, G. Didem & Karasan, Oya Ekin & Akturk, M. Selim
- 741-753 The impact of third-party logistics providers' capabilities on exporters' performance
by Yeung, Kwong & Zhou, Honggeng & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 754-761 A logistics network design model with vendor managed inventory
by Shu, Jia & Li, Zhengyi & Shen, Houcai & Wu, Ting & Zhong, Weijun
- 762-770 Regulation and efficiency in transition: The case of telecommunications in Italy
by Mancuso, Paolo
- 771-780 Coordination of a production network with a single buyer and multiple vendors
by Glock, Christoph H.
- 781-790 The role of ambiguity tolerance in consumer perception of remanufactured products
by Hazen, Benjamin T. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison & Field, Hubert S.
- 791-799 Supply chain integration and service oriented transformation: Evidence from Chinese equipment manufacturers
by He, Yuanqiong & Lai, Kin Keung
- 800-812 Service productivity and service quality: A necessary trade-off?
by Calabrese, Armando
- 813-822 An evolutionary framework for service innovation: Insights of complexity theory for service science
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin)
- 823-831 Flexibility planning for managing R&D projects under risk
by Wang, Juite & Yang, Chung-Yu
- 832-839 The effects of a free-repair warranty on the discrete-time periodic replacement policy
by Chien, Yu-Hung
- 840-849 A decision model for adopting an extended warranty under different maintenance policies
by Bouguerra, Soumaya & Chelbi, Anis & Rezg, Nidhal
- 850-859 Product configurator impact on product quality
by Trentin, Alessio & Perin, Elisa & Forza, Cipriano
- 860-869 Coordinated capacity migration and expansion planning for semiconductor manufacturing under demand uncertainties
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Wu, Cheng-Hung & Chiang, Yu-Shian
- 870-881 How should you stabilise your supply chains?
by Hill, Alex & Doran, Des & Stratton, Roy
- 882-898 Modeling approaches for the design of resilient supply networks under disruptions
by Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain
- 899-906 A profit assessment model for equipment inspection and replacement under renewing free replacement warranty policy
by Darghouth, M.N. & Chelbi, Anis & Ait-kadi, Daoud
- 907-916 Covariance versus component-based estimations of performance in green supply chain management
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Esposito Vinzi, Vincenzo
- 917-928 An analysis of the main factors affecting bullwhip in reverse supply chains
by Adenso-Díaz, Belarmino & Moreno, Plácido & Gutiérrez, Ester & Lozano, Sebastián
- 929-938 Manufacturing with item-level RFID information: From macro to micro quality control
by Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 939-952 Organizational structuring and project team structuring in integrated product development project
by Rauniar, Rupak & Rawski, Greg
- 953-963 Non-permutation flowshop scheduling in a supply chain with sequence-dependent setup times
by Mehravaran, Yasaman & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 964-976 German inventory to sales ratios 1971–2005—An empirical analysis of business practice
by Obermaier, Robert
2012, Volume 135, Issue 1
- 4-13 Strategic safety stock placement in supply chain design with due-date based demand
by Funaki, Kenichi
- 14-23 Modeling defaults of companies in multi-stage supply chain networks
by Mizgier, Kamil J. & Wagner, Stephan M. & Holyst, Janusz A.
- 24-36 Decision support for build-to-order supply chain management through multiobjective optimization
by Afshin Mansouri, S. & Gallear, David & Askariazad, Mohammad H.
- 37-49 Design of sustainable supply chains under the emission trading scheme
by Chaabane, A. & Ramudhin, A. & Paquet, M.
- 50-60 Mutual impacts of product standardization and supply chain design
by Baud-Lavigne, Bertrand & Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard
- 61-72 Stochastic optimization for transshipment problems with positive replenishment lead times
by (Yale) Gong, Yeming & Yücesan, Enver
- 73-80 The storage location assignment problem for outbound containers in a maritime terminal
by Chen, Lu & Lu, Zhiqiang
- 81-93 Production planning of a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system under uncertainty within a closed-loop supply chain
by Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Dejax, Pierre & Gharbi, Ali
- 94-105 A DC programming heuristic applied to the logistics network design problem
by Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier
- 106-115 A multi-item supply chain with credit periods and weight freight cost discounts
by Tsao, Yu-Chung & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 116-124 Inventory control in a two-level supply chain with risk pooling effect
by Kang, Jae-Hun & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 125-135 Coordinating a channel with asymmetric cost information and the manufacturer's optimality
by Shen, Yuelin & Willems, Sean P.
- 136-143 A co-ordination model combining incentive scheme and co-ordination policy for a single-vendor–multi-buyer supply chain
by Chan, Chi Kin & Lee, Y.C.E.
- 144-153 Pricing decision for substitutable products with retail competition in a fuzzy environment
by Zhao, Jing & Tang, Wansheng & Wei, Jie
- 154-161 Common due-window assignment and scheduling of linear time-dependent deteriorating jobs and a deteriorating maintenance activity
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li
- 162-169 Optimal pricing and order quantity for the newsvendor problem with free shipping
by Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 170-176 Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs
by Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P.
- 177-189 Design and application of task administration protocols for collaborative production and service systems
by Sang Ko, Hoo & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 190-198 A novel differential evolution algorithm for joint replenishment problem under interdependence and its application
by Wang, Lin & He, Jing & Wu, Desheng & Zeng, Yu-Rong
- 199-208 Scheduling multiple robots in a no-wait re-entrant robotic flowshop
by Che, Ada & Chabrol, Michelle & Gourgand, Michel & Wang, Yuan
- 209-221 Designing a reverse logistics network for optimal collection, recovery and quality-based product-mix planning
by Das, Kanchan & Chowdhury, Abdul H.
- 222-230 Scheduling a maintenance activity and due-window assignment based on common flow allowance
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 231-241 Scheduling jobs with values dependent on their completion times
by Janiak, Adam & Krysiak, Tomasz
- 242-254 The cost allocation issue in joint replenishment
by Dror, Moshe & Hartman, Bruce C. & Chang, Wei
- 255-264 Discount pricing for a family of items: The supplier's optimal decisions
by Ke, Ginger Y. & Bookbinder, James H.
- 265-274 Competitive pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with horizontal and vertical competition
by Wu, Cheng-Han & Chen, Chieh-Wan & Hsieh, Chung-Chi
- 275-283 Effects of correlation on intermittent demand forecasting and stock control
by Altay, Nezih & Litteral, Lewis A. & Rudisill, Frank
- 284-298 A framework for measuring logistics performance in the wine industry
by Garcia, Fernanda A. & Marchetta, Martin G. & Camargo, Mauricio & Morel, Laure & Forradellas, Raymundo Q.
- 299-307 Integrated safety stock optimization for multiple sourced stockpoints facing variable demand and lead time
by Osman, Hany & Demirli, Kudret
- 308-319 Intelligent product cross-selling system with radio frequency identification technology for retailing
by Wong, W.K. & Leung, S.Y.S. & Guo, Z.X. & Zeng, X.H. & Mok, P.Y.
- 320-332 Servitisation and value co-production in the UK music industry: An empirical study of Consumer Attitudes
by Parry, Glenn & Bustinza, Oscar F. & Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran
- 333-344 Using System Dynamics to assess the impact of RFID technology on retail operations
by De Marco, Alberto & Cagliano, Anna C. & Nervo, Mauro L. & Rafele, Carlo
- 345-352 Disaggregation and consolidation of imperfect quality shipments in an extended EPQ model
by Yassine, Ali & Maddah, Bacel & Salameh, Moueen
- 353-366 The impact of supplier development on buyer competitive advantage: A path analytic model
by Li, Wenli & Humphreys, Paul K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 367-371 Optimal semi-online scheduling algorithms on two parallel identical machines under a grade of service provision
by Wu, Yong & Ji, Min & Yang, Qifan
- 372-381 Modelling quality in replacement and inspection maintenance
by Scarf, Philip A. & Cavalcante, Cristiano A.V.
- 382-392 A comparative study of the adoption and implementation of target costing in the UK, Australia and New Zealand
by Yazdifar, Hassan & Askarany, Davood
- 393-402 Optimally locating in-house logistics areas to facilitate JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines
by Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 403-411 Bootstrapping the Malmquist indexes for Italian airports
by Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo
- 412-419 A serial supply chain of newsvendor problem with safety stocks under complete and partial information sharing
by Jeong, In-Jae & Jorge Leon, V.
- 420-429 The price of responsiveness: Cost analysis of change orders in make-to-order manufacturing
by Uskonen, Jukka & Tenhiälä, Antti
- 430-439 An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK
by Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan
- 440-450 Inventory in mainland China: Historical, industry, and geographic perspectives
by Robb, David J. & Liu, Fei & Lai, Richard & Ren, Z. Justin
- 451-457 A model for supply management of agile manufacturing supply chains
by Costantino, Nicola & Dotoli, Mariagrazia & Falagario, Marco & Fanti, Maria Pia & Mangini, Agostino Marcello
- 458-467 On the replenishment policy when the market demand information is lagged
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 468-478 An autonomous multi-agent approach to supply chain event management
by Bearzotti, Lorena A. & Salomone, Enrique & Chiotti, Omar J.
- 479-490 A comparison study of effectiveness and robustness of control charts for monitoring process mean
by Ou, Yanjing & Wu, Zhang & Tsung, Fugee
- 491-499 Channel coordination with the newsvendor model using asymmetric information
by Egri, Péter & Váncza, József
- 500-513 Aligning supply chain portfolios with product portfolios
by Langenberg, Kerstin U. & Seifert, Ralf W. & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien
- 514-522 Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration
by Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan
- 523-525 A note: Multi-machine scheduling with general position-based deterioration to minimize total load
by Mosheiov, Gur
2011, Volume 134, Issue 2
- 283-283 Robust supply chain management
by Wallace, Stein W. & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 284-288 Flexibility, information structure, options, and market power in robust supply chains
by Wallace, Stein W. & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 289-299 A multistage stochastic programming model for the New Zealand dairy industry
by Guan, Z. & Philpott, A.B.
- 300-311 The impact of flexibility on operational supply chain planning
by Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir
- 312-321 Relationship and quality management in the Chinese pork supply chain
by Han, Jiqin & Trienekens, Jacques H. & (Onno) Omta, S.W.F.
- 322-332 Supply network capacity planning for semiconductor manufacturing with uncertain demand and correlation in demand considerations
by Rastogi, Aditya P. & Fowler, John W. & Matthew Carlyle, W. & Araz, Ozgur M. & Maltz, Arnold & Büke, Burak
- 333-343 Robust supply base management: Determining the optimal number of suppliers utilized by contractors
by Nam, Seong-Hyun & Vitton, John & Kurata, Hisashi
- 344-356 Incorporating uncertainty into a supplier selection problem
by Li, Lei & Zabinsky, Zelda B.
- 357-367 Robust optimal policies of production and inventory with uncertain returns and demand
by Wei, Cansheng & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 368-374 Joint determination of inventory replenishment and sales effort with uncertain market responses
by Wei, Ying & Chen, Youhua (Frank)
- 375-387 Resale price maintenance for supply chains distributing products with demand uncertainty
by Kenji, Matsui
- 388-397 Modelling consumer-directed substitution
by Vaagen, Hajnalka & Wallace, Stein W. & Kaut, Michal
- 398-406 Negative default dependence in supplier networks
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Bode, Christoph & Koziol, Philipp
- 407-412 Short-term financing in a cash-constrained supply chain
by Srinivasa Raghavan, N.R. & Mishra, Vinit Kumar
- 413-423 Price negotiation under uncertainty
by Moon, Yongma & Yao, Tao & Park, Sungsoon
- 424-433 A Stackelberg model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Yue, Xiaohang & Zhu, Xiaowei
- 434-446 Structuring and contracting in competing supply chains
by Zhao, Xuan & Shi, Chunming
- 447-457 Analyzing supply chain robustness for OEMs from a life cycle perspective using life cycle simulation
by Komoto, H. & Tomiyama, T. & Silvester, S. & Brezet, H.
- 458-466 Evaluation of robustness of supply chain information-sharing strategies using a hybrid Taguchi and multiple criteria decision-making method
by Yang, Taho & Wen, Yuan-Feng & Wang, Fang-Fang
2011, Volume 134, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction to special issue on "Enterprise risk management in operations"
by Wu, Desheng Dash & Olson, David L. & Birge, John R.
- 3-15 A contingent plan for disaster response
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 16-27 Ordering quantity decisions considering uncertainty in supply-chain logistics operations
by Kim, Hyoungtae & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Kvam, Paul H. & Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 28-42 A multi-objective robust optimization model for multi-product multi-site aggregate production planning in a supply chain under uncertainty
by Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Malekly, H. & Aryanezhad, M.B.
- 43-57 Supply chain risk management in financial crises--A multiple case-study approach
by Blome, Constantin & Schoenherr, Tobias
- 58-66 Two-step multi-criteria model for selecting optimal portfolio
by Marasovic, Branka & Babic, Zoran
- 67-77 Financial and operational decisions in the electricity sector: Contract portfolio optimization with the conditional value-at-risk criterion
by Yau, Sheena & Kwon, Roy H. & Scott Rogers, J. & Wu, Desheng
- 78-86 Entrepreneurial team's risk-based decision-making: A dynamic game analysis
by Kefan, Xie & Gang, Chen & Wu, Desheng Dash & Luo, Cuicui & Qian, Wu
- 87-94 The venture capital entry model on game options with jump-diffusion process
by Ko, Chuan-Chuan & Lin, Tyrone T. & Yang, Chyan
- 95-107 An integrated product planning model for pricing and bundle selection using Markov decision processes and data envelope analysis
by Ferreira, Kevin D. & Wu, Desheng Dash
- 108-113 Building knowledge to improve enterprise performance from inventory simulation models
by Diaz, Rafael & Bailey, Mike
- 114-122 The impact of trust and contract on innovation performance: The moderating role of environmental uncertainty
by Wang, Longwei & Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Zhang, Min
- 123-137 Inventory management with random supply and imperfect information: A hidden Markov model
by Arifoglu, Kenan & Özekici, Süleyman
- 138-150 Sourcing decisions of project tasks with exponential completion times: Impact on operating profits
by Dharma Kwon, H. & Lippman, Steven A. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 151-158 EOQ models for a coordinated two-level international supply chain considering imperfect items and environmental impact
by Wahab, M.I.M. & Mamun, S.M.H. & Ongkunaruk, P.
- 159-176 Evaluating the robustness of lead time demand models
by Rossetti, Manuel D. & Yasin Ünlü
- 177-187 A fuzzy logic approach to supply chain performance management
by Ganga, Gilberto Miller Devós & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro
- 188-195 Cost estimation support tool for vertical high speed machines based on product characteristics and productivity requirements
by Quintana, Guillem & Ciurana, Joaquim
- 196-203 Minimizing mean absolute deviation of completion time about a common due window subject to maximum tardiness for a single machine
by Su, Ling-Huey & Tien, Yi-Yu
- 204-211 Coordinating a one-warehouse N-retailer distribution system under retailer-reporting
by Zhai, Xin & Ward, James E. & Schwarz, Leroy B.
- 212-223 A model for R&D performance measurement
by Lazzarotti, Valentina & Manzini, Raffaella & Mari, Luca
- 224-237 State estimation of a shop floor using improved resampling rules for particle filtering
by Celik, Nurcin & Son, Young-Jun
- 238-245 Improving bid efficiency for humanitarian food aid procurement
by Bagchi, Aniruddha & Aliyas Paul, Jomon & Maloni, Michael
- 246-254 Economical evaluation of greenhouse layout design
by Eben-Chaime, Moshe & Bechar, Avital & Baron, Ana
- 255-261 A decomposition approach for the piece-mold-machine manufacturing problem
by Ibarra-Rojas, Omar J. & Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Rios-Solis, Yasmin A. & Saucedo-Espinosa, Mario A.
- 262-270 Quality improvement in competing supply chains
by Xie, Gang & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, K.K.
- 271-282 Simultaneous control of production, repair/replacement and preventive maintenance of deteriorating manufacturing systems
by Dehayem Nodem, F.I. & Kenné, J.P. & Gharbi, A.
2011, Volume 133, Issue 2
- 487-488 Towards high performance manufacturing
by Machuca, Jose A.D. & Flynn, Barbara & Morita, Michiya
- 489-495 On the complementarity between internal and external just-in-time bundles to build and sustain high performance manufacturing
by Furlan, Andrea & Dal Pont, Giorgia & Vinelli, Andrea
- 496-507 Do it separately or simultaneously--An empirical analysis of a conjoint implementation of TQM and TPM on plant performance
by Konecny, Philipp A. & Thun, Jörn-Henrik
- 508-517 Manufacturing strategy-technology relationship among auto suppliers
by Ortega Jiménez, César H. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Pérez Díez de los Ríos, José Luis & García González, Santiago
- 518-529 Quality management practices and competitive performance: Empirical evidence from Japanese manufacturing companies
by Phan, Anh Chi & Abdallah, Ayman Bahjat & Matsui, Yoshiki
- 530-540 Strategic management cycle: The underlying process building aligned linkage among operations practices
by Morita, Michiya & James Flynn, E. & Ochiai, Shigemi
- 541-550 Do technology and manufacturing strategy links enhance operational performance? Empirical research in the auto supplier sector
by Machuca, José A.D. & Ortega Jiménez, Cesar H. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & de los Ríos, José Luis Pérez Diez
- 551-561 Feel free to feel comfortable--An empirical analysis of ergonomics in the German automotive industry
by Thun, Jörn-Henrik & Lehr, Christian B. & Bierwirth, Max
- 562-577 Games with incomplete information: A simplified exposition with inventory management applications
by Wu, H. & Parlar, M.
- 578-585 Conceptual modelling for supply chain inventory visibility
by Zhang, Allan N. & Goh, Mark & Meng, Fanwen
- 586-595 Scheduling with processing set restrictions: PTAS results for several variants
by Epstein, Leah & Levin, Asaf
- 596-602 Economic life replacement under improving technology
by Yatsenko, Yuri & Hritonenko, Natali
- 603-611 Optimal replenishment policy for a deteriorating green product: Life cycle costing analysis
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chang & Yu, Jonas C.P. & Edward Wang, C.
- 612-621 An RFID application in large job shop remanufacturing operations
by Ferrer, Geraldo & Heath, Susan K. & Dew, Nicholas
- 622-633 Supply chain management in the luxury industry: A first classification of companies and their strategies
by Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Golini, Ruggero
- 634-644 On supply chain coordination for false failure returns: A quantity discount contract approach
by Huang, Ximin & Choi, Sin-Man & Ching, Wai-Ki & Siu, Tak-Kuen & Huang, Min
- 645-652 An inventory control model with consideration of remanufacturing and product life cycle
by Hsueh, Che-Fu
- 653-661 Unimodality of price-setting newsvendor's objective function with multiplicative demand and its applications
by Xu, Xiaolin & Cai, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Youhua
- 662-676 Effects of innovation types on firm performance
by Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak
- 677-687 Operational model for planning the harvest and distribution of perishable agricultural products
by Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene
- 688-693 The linear dynamic lot size problem with minimum order quantity
by Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut
- 694-707 Detailed cost estimating in the automotive industry: Data and information requirements
by Roy, R. & Souchoroukov, P. & Shehab, E.
- 708-718 An optimization approach for brass casting blending problem under aletory and epistemic uncertainties
by SakallI, Ümit Sami & Baykoç, Ömer Faruk
- 719-727 Myopic optimal policy for a multi-period, two-delivery-lead-times, stochastic inventory problem with minimum cumulative commitment and capacity
by Xu, Ningxiong
- 728-735 Near-optimal (r,Q) policies for a two-stage serial inventory system with Poisson demand
by Yang, Lei & Yang, Jian & Yu, Gang & Zhang, Hanqin
- 736-750 Customer and retailer rebates under risk aversion
by Caliskan-Demirag, Ozgun & (Frank) Chen, Youhua & Li, Jianbin
- 751-760 Reviewing and improving performance measurement systems: An action research
by Braz, Renata Gomes Frutuoso & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Martins, Roberto Antonio
- 761-775 Discrete-order admission ATP model with joint effect of margin and order size in a MTO environment
by Chiang, David Ming-Huang & Wu, Andy Wei-Di
- 776-776 Retraction notice to "Coordinating ordering, pricing and advertising policies for a supply chain with random demand and two production modes" [Int. J. Prod. Econ. 126 (2010) 168-180]
by Wang, Sheng-Dong & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Jun-Ping
2011, Volume 133, Issue 1
- 1-1 Preface
by Chikán, Attila
- 2-11 Inventory investment and sectoral characteristics in some OECD countries
by Chikán, Attila & Kovács, Erzsébet & Matyusz, Zsolt
- 12-24 Business cycle stylized facts and inventory behaviour: New evidence for the Euro area
by Cesaroni, Tatiana & Maccini, Louis & Malgarini, Marco
- 25-34 Identifying risk issues and research advancements in supply chain risk management
by Tang, Ou & Nurmaya Musa, S.
- 35-42 On the convexity of newsvendor games
by Özen, Ulas & Norde, Henk & Slikker, Marco
- 43-53 Environmentally responsible inventory models: Non-classical models for a non-classical era
by Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 54-59 Managers' view of a new inventory paradigm
by Chikán, Attila
- 60-69 The shaping of inventory systems in health services: A stakeholder analysis
by de Vries, Jan
- 70-79 Information sharing and profit allotment based on supply chain cooperation
by Ding, Huiping & Guo, Baochun & Liu, Zhishuo
- 80-85 Managing inventory with two suppliers under yield uncertainty and risk aversion
by Giri, B.C.
- 86-94 Moderating the impact of global sourcing on inventories through supply chain management
by Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 95-104 A simple and accurate approximation for the order fill rates in lost-sales Assemble-to-Order systems
by Hoen, K.M.R. & Güllü, R. & van Houtum, G.J. & Vliegen, I.M.H.
- 105-112 Trading reserved capacity independently among supply chains
by Hung, Yick-Hin & Li, Leon Y.O. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 113-118 An economic order quantity (EOQ) for items with imperfect quality and inspection errors
by Khan, Mehmood & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 119-126 A production/remanufacture model with returns' subassemblies managed differently
by El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 127-134 Improving supply chain performance to satisfy final customers: "Leagile" experiences of a polish distributor
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & de Haan, Job
- 135-142 On how buyback and remanufacturing strategies affect the profitability of spare parts supply chains
by Kleber, Rainer & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 143-153 An empirical analysis of inventory turnover behaviour in Greek retail sector: 2000-2005
by Kolias, Georgios D. & Dimelis, Sophia P. & Filios, Vasilios P.
- 154-163 The impact of lean practices on inventory turnover
by Demeter, Krisztina & Matyusz, Zsolt
- 164-171 Improving global spare parts distribution chain performance through part categorization: A case study
by Jouni, Paakki & Huiskonen, Janne & Pirttilä, Timo
- 172-181 Inventory inaccuracies in the wholesale supply chain
by Rekik, Yacine
- 182-191 Reducing the mean supply delay of spare parts using lateral transshipments policies
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 192-200 The selected determinants of manufacturing postponement within supply chain context: An international study
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta & Swierczek, Artur
- 201-211 Facets of operational performance in an emergency room (ER)
by van der Vaart, Taco & Vastag, Gyula & Wijngaard, Jacob
- 212-215 Batch quantities when forecasts are improving
by Axsäter, Sven
- 216-223 Optimal economic ordering policy with deteriorating items under different supplier trade credits for finite horizon case
by Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 224-227 A distribution-free newsvendor model with balking and lost sales penalty
by Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit & Yan, Changyuan
- 228-232 An integrated production-distribution model for a deteriorating inventory item
by Yan, Changyuan & Banerjee, Avijit & Yang, Liangbin
- 233-242 A minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
by Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 243-250 Efficient location of industrial activity cells in a global supply chain
by Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W. & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 251-255 Exact and approximated calculation of the cycle service level in a continuous review policy
by Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia
- 256-261 Optimal lot sizing in a non-cooperative material manager-controller game
by Fandel, Günter & Trockel, Jan
- 262-271 Optimal inventory and pricing policies for remanufacturable leased products
by Aras, Necati & Güllü, Refik & Yürülmez, Sevil
- 272-279 Capacity reservation under spot market price uncertainty
by Inderfurth, Karl & Kelle, Peter
- 280-285 Single item inventory control under periodic review and a minimum order quantity
by Kiesmüller, G.P. & de Kok, A.G. & Dabia, S.
- 286-292 An investigation of setup instability in non-stationary stochastic inventory systems
by Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan
- 293-301 Estimating the space requirement for outbound container inventories in port container terminals
by Woo, Youn Ju & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 302-311 A comparison of the constant-order and dual-index policy for dual sourcing
by Klosterhalfen, Steffen & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Minner, Stefan
- 312-318 Optimizing the storage assignment in a warehouse served by milkrun logistics
by Kovács, András
- 319-325 Search for good policies in a single-warehouse, multi-retailer system by particle swarm optimisation
by Köchel, Peter & Thiem, Stefanie
- 326-333 Base stock policies with degraded service to larger orders
by Du, Bisheng & Larsen, Christian
- 334-343 An efficient hybrid genetic algorithm for the multi-product multi-period inventory routing problem
by Moin, N.H. & Salhi, S. & Aziz, N.A.B.
- 344-350 The joint replenishment and freight consolidation of a warehouse in a supply chain
by Moon, I.K. & Cha, B.C. & Lee, C.U.
- 351-359 Modeling and optimization of a container drayage problem with resource constraints
by Zhang, Ruiyou & Yun, Won Young & Moon, Il Kyeong
- 360-369 Coordination in retailer-carrier channels for long term planning
by Mutlu, Fatih & Çetinkaya, SIla