International Journal of Production Economics
2013, Volume 141, Issue 1
- 339-351 Factors influencing strategic alliance outcomes in a manufacturing supply chain: Role of alliance motives, interdependence, asset specificity and relational capital
by Sambasivan, Murali & Siew-Phaik, Loke & Abidin Mohamed, Zainal & Choy Leong, Yee
- 352-359 Impact of loss aversion on the newsvendor game with product substitution
by Liu, Wei & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng
- 360-365 A flexible dispatching rule for minimizing tardiness in job shop scheduling
by Chen, Binchao & Matis, Timothy I.
- 366-376 Order acceptance and scheduling in a two-machine flowshop
by Wang, Xiuli & Xie, Xingzi & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 377-387 Minimal Euclidean distance chart based on support vector regression for monitoring mean shifts of auto-correlated processes
by Du, Shichang & Lv, Jun
- 388-402 Linking learning and knowledge creation to project success in Six Sigma projects: An empirical investigation
by Arumugam, V. & Antony, Jiju & Kumar, Maneesh
- 403-413 Solutions for flexible container leasing contracts with options under capacity and order constraints
by Liu, Cong & Jiang, Zhibin & Liu, Liming & Geng, Na
- 414-424 Production lot sizing with a secondary outsourcing facility
by Lee, Shine-Der & Lan, Shu-Chuan
- 425-433 Coordination of a supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple competing retailers under simultaneous demand and cost disruptions
by Cao, Erbao & Wan, Can & Lai, Mingyong
2012, Volume 140, Issue 2
- 559-569 Simultaneous investment, operations, and financial planning in supply chains: A value-based optimization approach
by Hahn, G.J. & Kuhn, H.
- 570-578 Criticality classification of spare parts: A case study
by Molenaers, An & Baets, Herman & Pintelon, Liliane & Waeyenbergh, Geert
- 579-585 Optimal budget planning for investment in safety measures of a chemical company
by Sato, Yuji
- 586-595 Risk assessment in multimodal supply chains
by Vilko, Jyri P.P. & Hallikas, Jukka M.
- 596-603 Redesigning a closed-loop supply chain exposed to risks
by Lundin, Johan F.
- 604-613 Governance forms drivers in bio-pharmaceutical inter-firm relationships
by Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Perrone, Giovanni & Chiapparrone, Silvia
- 614-621 Entrepreneurial orientation: Growth and profitability of Finnish small- and medium-sized enterprises
by Soininen, Juha & Martikainen, Minna & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kyläheiko, Kalevi
- 622-629 Investment planning in electricity production under CO2 price uncertainty
by Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tolis, Athanasios I. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P.
- 630-636 Evaluating machine tool alternatives through modified TOPSIS and alpha-cut based fuzzy ANP
by Ayağ, Zeki & Gürcan Özdemir, Rifat
- 637-645 Safety stock planning under causal demand forecasting
by Beutel, Anna-Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 646-654 How to order and transship in multi-location inventory systems: The simulation optimization approach
by Hochmuth, Christian A. & Köchel, Peter
- 655-659 Inventory control system design by integrating inventory classification and policy selection
by Mohammaditabar, Davood & Hassan Ghodsypour, Seyed & O'Brien, Chris
- 660-669 Approximations for the relative outdating of perishable products by combining stochastic modeling, simulation and regression modeling
by van Donselaar, Karel H. & Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M.
- 670-680 Rule-based vs. optimisation-based order release in workload control: A simulation study of a MTO manufacturer
by Pürgstaller, Peter & Missbauer, Hubert
- 681-690 Adapting workload control for job shops with high routing complexity
by Soepenberg, G.D. & Land, M.J. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 691-701 The development of a decision support system in multimodal transportation routing within Greater Mekong sub-region countries
by Kengpol, Athakorn & Meethom, Warapoj & Tuominen, Markku
- 702-712 Location routing for small package shippers with subcontracting options
by Stenger, Andreas & Schneider, Michael & Schwind, Michael & Vigo, Daniele
- 713-720 Improving the execution of supply chain management in organizations
by Teller, Christoph & Kotzab, Herbert & Grant, David B.
- 721-730 Vendor managed inventory (VMI) with consignment considering learning and forgetting effects
by Zanoni, Simone & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zavanella, Lucio E.
- 731-736 Chilled or frozen? Decision strategies for sustainable food supply chains
by Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 737-748 Development of a stochastic optimisation tool for solving the multiple container packing problems
by Thapatsuwan, Peeraya & Pongcharoen, Pupong & Hicks, Chris & Chainate, Warattapop
- 749-755 On the representation of timing for different structures within MRP theory
by Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W.
- 756-764 On the Lambert W function: Economic Order Quantity applications and pedagogical considerations
by Disney, Stephen M. & Warburton, Roger D.H.
- 765-777 The space of solution alternatives in the optimal lotsizing problem for general assembly systems applying MRP theory
by Grubbström, Robert W. & Tang, Ou
- 778-781 A note on analytic calculation of planned lead times for assembly systems under POQ policy and service level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 782-793 Best practices in demand forecasting: Tests of universalistic, contingency and configurational theories
by Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 794-802 The development of a hierarchical forecasting method for predicting spare parts demand in the South Korean Navy—A case study
by Moon, Seongmin & Hicks, Christian & Simpson, Andrew
- 803-814 Demand forecasting, lot sizing and scheduling on a rolling horizon basis
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 815-824 Measuring synergy effects of a Public Social Private Partnership (PSPP) project
by Fandel, Günter & Giese, Anke & Mohn, Brigitte
- 825-832 Capacity and pricing policies with consumer overflow behavior
by Li, Juan & Tang, Ou
- 833-843 An integer linear model for hospital bed planning
by Ben Bachouch, Rym & Guinet, Alain & Hajri-Gabouj, Sonia
- 844-853 Sequencing dynamic storage systems with multiple lifts and shuttles
by Carlo, Héctor J. & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 854-864 Knowledge integration taxonomy in buyer–supplier relationships: Trade-offs between efficiency and innovation
by Revilla, Elena & Villena, Verónica H.
- 865-874 Medical nuclear supply chain design: A tractable network model and computational approach
by Nagurney, Anna & Nagurney, Ladimer S.
- 875-887 Multi-step sales forecasting in automotive industry based on structural relationship identification
by Sa-ngasoongsong, Akkarapol & Bukkapatnam, Satish T.S. & Kim, Jaebeom & Iyer, Parameshwaran S. & Suresh, R.P.
- 888-899 The effect of individual, network, and collaborative competencies on the supply chain management system
by Barnes, Jane & Liao, Ying
- 900-911 Scheduling in flowshops with flexible operations: Throughput optimization and benefits of flexibility
by Gultekin, Hakan
- 912-921 Loss-averse newsvendor model with two ordering opportunities and market information updating
by Ma, Lijun & Zhao, Yingxue & Xue, Weili & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yan, Houmin
- 922-933 Lot sizing and quality investment with quality cost analyses for imperfect production and inspection processes with commercial return
by Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, DaeSoo & Park, Myung-Sub
- 934-943 The impact of e-commerce on Taiwanese SMEs: Marketing and operations effects
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Hsiao, Hsieh-Ling
- 944-958 A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-‐party logistics providers and customers
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto
2012, Volume 140, Issue 1
- 7-17 The influence of ethical culture on supplier selection in the context of sustainable sourcing
by Goebel, Philipp & Reuter, Carsten & Pibernik, Richard & Sichtmann, Christina
- 18-27 Exploring the antecedents of logistics social responsibility: A focus on Chinese firms
by Miao, Zhaowei & Cai, Shun & Xu, Di
- 28-34 Environmental projects and financial performance: Exploring the impact of project characteristics
by Thoumy, Mira & Vachon, Stephan
- 35-47 Sustainability of manufacturing and services: Investigations for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain
- 48-56 Oligopolies in pollution permit markets: A dynamic game approach
by Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L.
- 57-68 Supply Chain Leadership
by Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir
- 69-82 A literature review and a case study of sustainable supply chains with a focus on metrics
by Hassini, Elkafi & Surti, Chirag & Searcy, Cory
- 83-91 Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination
by Gallear, David & Ghobadian, Abby & Chen, Weifeng
- 92-102 Is green and profitable sustainable? Assessing the trade-off between economic and environmental aspects
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias
- 103-115 Social issues in supply chains: Capabilities link responsibility, risk (opportunity), and performance
by Klassen, Robert D. & Vereecke, Ann
- 116-128 The role of environmental management in sustainable business development: A multi-country investigation
by Schoenherr, Tobias
- 129-137 Integration of shipment scheduling decisions for forward and reverse channels in a recoverable item system
by Toptal, Ayşegül
- 138-148 Shipping or local production? CO2 impact of a strategic decision: An automotive industry case study
by Nieuwenhuis, Paul & Beresford, Anthony & Choi, Andrew Ki-Young
- 149-159 Sustainable operations: Their impact on the triple bottom line
by Gimenez, Cristina & Sierra, Vicenta & Rodon, Juan
- 160-167 Socially responsible supplier development: Construct development and measurement validation
by Lu, Rainy X.A. & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 168-182 Sustainable supply management: An empirical study
by Ageron, Blandine & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain
- 183-192 A learning and knowledge approach to sustainable operations
by Gavronski, Iuri & Klassen, Robert D. & Vachon, Stephan & Nascimento, Luis Felipe Machado do
- 193-203 Sustainable supply chain management: A case study of British Aerospace (BAe) Systems
by Gopalakrishnan, Kavitha & Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Musa, Ahmed & Abubakar, Tijjani & Ambursa, Hafsat M.
- 204-211 Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling
by Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika
- 212-218 Production planning in data envelopment analysis
by Amirteimoori, Alireza & Kordrostami, Sohrab
- 219-226 Measuring corporate sustainability management: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Lee, Ki-Hoon & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 227-238 Steps towards sustainable manufacturing through modelling material, energy and waste flows
by Smith, Leigh & Ball, Peter
- 239-248 Factors for implementing end-of-life computer recycling operations in reverse supply chains
by Rahman, Shams & Subramanian, Nachiappan
- 249-255 A Lagrangian relaxation based approach for the capacitated lot sizing problem in closed-loop supply chain
by Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Jiang, Hai & Pan, Xunzhang
- 256-268 The relationship between sustainable procurement and e-procurement in the public sector
by Walker, Helen & Brammer, Stephen
- 269-282 Generic balanced scorecard framework for third party logistics service provider
by Rajesh, R. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Ganesh, K. & Ducq, Yves & Lenny Koh, S.C.
- 283-294 Green operations and the moderating role of environmental management capability of suppliers on manufacturing firm performance
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Shang, Kuo-Chung & Lu, Chin-Shan & Leung, T.K.P.
- 295-304 Using modified Barabási and Albert model to study the complex logistic network in eco-industrial systems
by Xiao, Zhongdong & Zhou, Guanghui & Wang, Ben
- 305-317 Cross-tier ripple and indirect effects of directives WEEE and RoHS on greening a supply chain
by Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Tseng, C.S.
- 318-329 Relationship between green management and environmental training in companies located in Brazil: A theoretical framework and case studies
by Teixeira, Adriano Alves & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa
- 330-340 Sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) in Malaysia: A survey
by Zailani, Suhaiza & Jeyaraman, K. & Vengadasan, G. & Premkumar, R.
- 341-356 Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China
by Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng
- 357-367 Evaluating green supplier development programs at a telecommunications systems provider
by Fu, Xiaoyong & Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph
- 368-373 Enhanced Rolled Throughput Yield: A new six sigma-based performance measure
by Saghaei, Abbas & Najafi, Hoorieh & Noorossana, Rassoul
- 374-384 TPS's process design in American automotive plants and its effects on the triple bottom line and sustainability
by Bergenwall, Amy L. & Chen, Chialin & White, Richard E.
- 385-395 Investing in reusability of products of uncertain remanufacturing cost: The role of inspection capabilities
by Robotis, Andreas & Boyaci, Tamer & Verter, Vedat
- 396-406 Electronic price-testing scheme for fashion retailing with information updating
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chow, Pui-Sze & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 407-415 The importance of quality management for the success of environmental management initiatives
by Wiengarten, Frank & Pagell, Mark
- 416-430 Perception of virtual team’s performance: A multinational exercise
by Ferreira, Pedro Gustavo Siqueira & Lima, Edson Pinheiro de & da Costa, Sergio E. Gouvea
- 431-438 A computer application for a bus body assembly line using Genetic Algorithms
by Ramírez Palencia, Alberto E. & Mejía Delgadillo, Gonzalo E.
- 439-449 Is production the core competence for the internationalization of emerging country firms?
by Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme & Borini, Felipe Mendes
- 450-456 Multicriteria and multivariate analysis for port performance evaluation
by Madeira, Armando Gonçalves & Cardoso, Moacyr Machado & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra & Correia, Anderson Ribeiro & Schwanz, Silvia Helena
- 457-465 The efficiency of state-owned and privatized firms: Does ownership make a difference?
by Arocena, Pablo & Oliveros, Diana
- 466-472 Constrained network-based column generation for the multi-activity shift scheduling problem
by Restrepo, María I. & Lozano, Leonardo & Medaglia, Andrés L.
- 473-482 Price, rebate and order quantity decisions in a newsvendor framework with rebate-dependent recapture of lost sales
by Arcelus, F.J. & Gor, Ravi & Srinivasan, G.
- 483-495 Two extensions for the ALWABP: Parallel stations and collaborative approach
by Araújo, Felipe F.B. & Costa, Alysson M. & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 496-507 Price and service competition between new and remanufactured products in a two-echelon supply chain
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 508-520 A recovery model for combinational disruptions in logistics delivery: Considering the real-world participators
by Wang, Xuping & Ruan, Junhu & Shi, Yan
- 521-529 Analysis and applications of replenishment problems under stepwise transportation costs and generalized wholesale prices
by Konur, Dinçer & Toptal, Ayşegül
- 530-540 Centralized admission and production control in a two-stage supply chain with single component and customized products
by Kim, Eungab
- 541-553 The technology life cycle: Conceptualization and managerial implications
by Taylor, Margaret & Taylor, Andrew
2012, Volume 138, Issue 1
- 1-13 Sales and operations planning: A research synthesis
by Tavares Thomé, Antônio Márcio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Fernandez, Nicole Suclla & Scavarda, Annibal José
- 14-25 The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature
by Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis
- 26-34 Multidimensional supply performance framework: A conceptual development and empirical analysis
by Shao, Junyang & Moser, Roger & Henke, Michael
- 35-45 Robust trading in spot and forward oligopolistic markets
by Gülpınar, N. & Oliveira, F.S.
- 46-54 Practical and effective contracts for the dominant retailer of a newsvendor product with price-sensitive demand
by Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 55-61 An integrated model for supplier selection under a fuzzy situation
by Lin, Rong-Ho
- 62-67 An economic production quantity model for deteriorating items with multiple production setups and rework
by Widyadana, Gede Agus & Wee, Hui Ming
- 68-75 Coordination of supply chain with a revenue-sharing contract under demand disruptions when retailers compete
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Fu, Junhui & Li, Hongyi & Xu, Weijun
- 76-88 Cross-training policies in field services
by Colen, P.J. & Lambrecht, M.R.
- 89-101 Multi-objective integrated production and distribution planning of perishable products
by Amorim, P. & Günther, H.-O. & Almada-Lobo, B.
- 102-106 An economic design of combined double sampling and variable sampling interval X¯ control chart
by Lee, Pei-Hsi & Torng, Chau-Chen & Liao, Li-Fang
- 107-116 Two-warehouse partial backlogging inventory models with three-parameter Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 117-124 Note on: Managing multi-echelon multi-item channels with trade allowances under credit period
by Huang, Di & Ouyang, Lian Qun & Zhou, Hong
- 125-135 Procurement strategies and coordination mechanism of the supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple suppliers
by Chen, Kebing
- 136-147 Explicating factors for companies’ inclination towards corruption in Operations and supply chain management: An exploratory study in Germany
by Arnold, Ulli & Neubauer, Joerg & Schoenherr, Tobias
- 148-158 The multi-product price-setting newsvendor with resource capacity constraints
by Murray, Chase C. & Gosavi, Abhijit & Talukdar, Debabrata
- 159-169 Impact of industry competition on contract manufacturing: An empirical study of U.S. manufacturers
by Han, Chaodong & Porterfield, Tobin & Li, Xiaolin
- 170-176 A model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing
by Pokharel, Shaligram & Liang, Yijiong
- 177-182 Evaluating lot-sizing strategies under limited-time price incentives: An efficient lower bound
by Ramasesh, Ranga V. & Rachamadugu, Ram
- 183-194 The influence of types of training on service system performance in mass service and service shop operations
by Mackelprang, Alan W. & Jayaram, Jayanth & Xu, Kefeng
- 195-200 Flow shop makespan minimization scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines
by Sun, Lin-Hui & Sun, Lin-Yan & Wang, Ming-Zheng & Wang, Ji-Bo
- 201-213 Impact of government financial intervention on competition among green supply chains
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chen, Yenming J.
2012, Volume 137, Issue 2
- 191-200 Developing a grey-based decision-making model for supplier selection
by Golmohammadi, Davood & Mellat-Parast, Mahour
- 201-210 Demand modeling of stochastic product diffusion over the life cycle
by Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A.
- 211-225 Dynamic decision-making in a two-stage supply chain with repeated transactions
by Lu, Jye-Chyi & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Charoensiriwath, Chayakrit & Dong, Ming
- 226-234 Optimal position of supply chain delivery window: Concepts and general conditions
by Bushuev, Maxim A. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 235-249 Multi-item quick response system with budget constraint
by Serel, Doğan A.
- 250-262 Does supply chain integration mediate the relationships between product/process strategy and service performance? An empirical study
by Droge, Cornelia & Vickery, Shawnee K. & Jacobs, Mark A.
- 263-271 Polynomial-time solvable cases of the capacitated multi-echelon shipping network scheduling problem with delivery deadlines
by Wang, Gang & Lei, Lei
- 272-283 The capacity investment decision for make-to-order production systems with demand rate control
by Bertrand, J. Will M. & van Ooijen, Henny P.G.
- 284-291 Experimental results for the allocation of buffers in closed serial production lines
by Staley, Dan R. & Kim, David S.
- 292-303 Stochastic programming for decentralized newsvendor with transshipment
by Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe
- 304-308 The effect of emission permit trading with banking on firm's production–inventory strategies
by Li, Shoude & Gu, Mengdi
2012, Volume 137, Issue 1
- 1-10 Scheduling jobs on identical parallel machines with unequal future ready time and sequence dependent setup: An experimental study
by Xi, Yue & Jang, Jaejin
- 11-18 Economic order quantity and purchasing price for items with imperfect quality when inspection shifts from buyer to supplier
by Rezaei, Jafar & Salimi, Negin
- 19-28 Optimization of preventive maintenance schedule and production lot size
by Suliman, Saad M.A. & Jawad, Sayed Husain
- 29-35 Multiple-method analysis of logistics costs
by Engblom, Janne & Solakivi, Tomi & Töyli, Juuso & Ojala, Lauri
- 36-44 A geometric representation of profits in a supply chain network
by Serin, Yasemin
- 45-54 Impact of transportation contract on inventory systems with demand cancellation
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 55-67 Supply chain networks with corporate financial risks and trade credits under economic uncertainty
by Liu, Zugang & Cruz, Jose M.
- 68-83 Designing and implementing open book accounting in buyer–supplier dyads: A framework for supplier selection and motivation
by Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco
- 84-93 Performance assessment of construction companies: A study of factors promoting financial soundness and innovation in the industry
by Horta, I.M. & Camanho, A.S. & Moreira da Costa, J.
- 94-101 Optimal production and selling policies with fixed-price contracts and contingent-price offers
by Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Chang, Yi-Wen
- 102-115 Lot-sizing decisions for deteriorating items with two warehouses under an order-size-dependent trade credit
by Liao, Jui-Jung & Huang, Kuo-Nan & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 116-125 Sustainability development in high-tech manufacturing firms in Hong Kong: Motivators and readiness
by Law, Kris M.Y. & Gunasekaran, Angappa
- 126-136 Joint optimal production control/preventive maintenance policy for imperfect process manufacturing cell
by Dhouib, K. & Gharbi, A. & Ben Aziza, M.N.
- 137-144 Airline firm boundary and ticket distribution in electronic markets
by Cheng, Kuangnen & Lee, Zu-Hsu & Shomali, Hamid
- 145-156 An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment
by Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A.
- 157-164 Creative tension in a lean work environment: Implications for logistics firms and workers
by de Haan, J. & Naus, F. & Overboom, M.
- 165-175 Intelligent transport systems in multimodal logistics: A case of role and contribution through wireless vehicular networks in a sea port location
by Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Pawar, Kulwant S.
- 176-189 A framework for designing robust food supply chains
by Vlajic, Jelena V. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J. & Haijema, René
2012, Volume 136, Issue 2
- 255-265 Single-stage formulations for synchronised two-stage lot sizing and scheduling in soft drink production
by Ferreira, Deisemara & Clark, Alistair R. & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 266-274 A vendor managed inventory supply chain with deteriorating raw materials and products
by Yu, Yugang & Wang, Zheng & Liang, Liang
- 275-286 Economic lot and delivery scheduling problem for multi-stage supply chains
by Osman, Hany & Demirli, Kudret
- 287-296 An LP-based tabu search for batch scheduling in a cutting process with finite buffers
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio & Pezzella, Ferdinando
- 297-305 Optimal productive size of hospital's intensive care units
by Leleu, Hervé & Moises, James & Valdmanis, Vivian
- 306-317 Optimizing service-level and relevant cost for a stochastic multi-item cyclic production system
by Jodlbauer, Herbert & Reitner, Sonja
- 318-331 The bullwhip effect in capacitated supply chains with consideration for product life-cycle aspects
by Nepal, Bimal & Murat, Alper & Babu Chinnam, Ratna
- 332-343 A continuous time model for multiple yard crane scheduling with last minute job arrivals
by Li, Wenkai & Goh, Mark & Wu, Yong & Petering, M.E.H. & de Souza, R. & Wu, Y.C.
- 344-351 Integrating noncyclical preventive maintenance scheduling and production planning for a single machine
by Fitouhi, Mohamed-Chahir & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 352-365 Strategic information sharing between competing retailers in a supply chain with endogenous wholesale price
by Shamir, Noam
- 366-377 Impact of RFID information-sharing strategies on a decentralized supply chain with reverse logistics operations
by Nativi, Juan Jose & Lee, Seokcheon
- 378-383 A serial mixed produce-to-order and produce-in-advance inventory model with multiple retailers
by Wu, Yunan & Cheng, T.C.E. & Zhang, Jihong
2012, Volume 136, Issue 1
- 1-12 Design of a Global Decision Support System for a manufacturing SME: Towards participating in Collaborative Manufacturing
by Lin, Hao W. & Nagalingam, Sev V. & Kuik, Swee S. & Murata, Tomohiro
- 13-27 An empirical study on coalition formation and cost/savings allocation
by Audy, Jean-François & D’Amours, Sophie & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 28-36 Economic feasibility analysis of flexible material handling systems: A case study in the apparel industry
by Dai, James B. & Lee, Neville K.S.
- 37-44 Lead time reduction strategies in a single-vendor–single-buyer integrated inventory model with lot size-dependent lead times and stochastic demand
by Glock, Christoph H.
- 45-55 Impact of frequency of alignment of physical and information system inventories on out of stocks: A simulation study
by Agrawal, Paras M. & Sharda, Ramesh
- 56-66 Implementing market segmentation using full-refund and no-refund customer returns policies in a dual-channel supply chain structure
by Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C.
- 67-74 A bicriteria approach to maximize the weighted number of just-in-time jobs and to minimize the total resource consumption cost in a two-machine flow-shop scheduling system
by Shabtay, Dvir & Bensoussan, Yaron & Kaspi, Moshe
- 75-83 Inventory ordering policies of delayed deteriorating items under permissible delay in payments
by Musa, Abubakar & Sani, Babangida
- 84-92 A case study of condition based maintenance modelling based upon the oil analysis data of marine diesel engines using stochastic filtering
by Wang, Wenbin & Hussin, B. & Jefferis, Tim
- 93-101 The effect of environmental regulations on Swiss farm productivity
by Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lehmann, Bernard
- 102-109 A foreign expansion model with multi-site locations in service industries
by Chang, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Ju-Long
- 110-115 A centralized/decentralized design of a full return contract for a risk-free manufacturer and a risk-neutral retailer under partial information sharing
by Jeong, In-Jae
- 116-122 Joint pricing and inventory control for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with partial backlogging and time and price dependent demand
by Maihami, Reza & Nakhai Kamalabadi, Isa
- 123-130 The relationship between supplier management and firm's operational performance: A multi-dimensional perspective
by Prajogo, Daniel & Chowdhury, Mesbahuddin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 131-136 Two-machine flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs and chain precedence constraints
by Zhao, Chuanli & Tang, Hengyong
- 137-150 Accessing antecedents and outcomes of RFID implementation in health care
by Reyes, Pedro M. & Li, Suhong & Visich, John K.
- 151-160 Risk averse retail pricing with robust demand forecasting
by Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Oyarzún, Diego & Vera, Jorge
- 161-171 Selecting make-to-stock and postponement policies for different products in a chemical plant: A case study using discrete event simulation
by Sharda, Bikram & Akiya, Naoko
- 172-184 Target pricing: Demand-side versus supply-side approaches
by Li, Hongmin & Wang, Yimin & Yin, Rui & Kull, Thomas J. & Choi, Thomas Y.
- 185-193 Modified critical fractile approach for a class of partial postponement problems
by Fu, Qi & Lee, Chung-Yee & Teo, Chung-Piaw
- 194-206 Measuring the efficiency of assembled printed circuit boards with undesirable outputs using data envelopment analysis
by Charles, Vincent & Kumar, Mukesh & Irene Kavitha, S.
- 207-217 Linking product modularity and innovativeness to supply chain management in the Italian furniture industry
by Caridi, Maria & Pero, Margherita & Sianesi, Andrea
- 218-230 A tabu search heuristic for redesigning a multi-echelon supply chain network over a planning horizon
by Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F.
- 231-240 Stock rationing under service level constraints in a vertically integrated distribution system
by Pinto, Roberto
- 241-252 Demand-side reactive strategies for supply disruptions in a multiple-product system
by Shao, Xiao-Feng
2012, Volume 135, Issue 2
- 532-540 Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation
by Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min
- 541-551 Supply chain environmental investments in dynamic industries: Comparing investment and performance differences with static industries
by Wiengarten, Frank & Pagell, Mark & Fynes, Brian
- 552-560 Mean-downside-risk and mean-variance newsvendor models: Implications for sustainable fashion retailing
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chiu, Chun-Hung
- 561-567 The impact of environmental management systems on financial performance in fashion and textiles industries
by Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 568-583 A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures
by Ghosh, Debabrata & Shah, Janat
- 584-594 The roles of stakeholder support and procedure-oriented management on asset recovery
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lun, Y.H. Venus
- 595-606 A two-stage fuzzy-AHP model for risk assessment of implementing green initiatives in the fashion supply chain
by Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai & Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Diaz-Rainey, Ivan
- 607-617 Development of the conceptual model of energy and utility management in textile processing: A soft systems approach
by Ngai, E.W.T. & To, Chester K.M. & Ching, Vincent S.M. & Chan, L.K. & Lee, Maggie C.M. & Choi, Y.S. & Chai, P.Y.F.
- 618-636 The effects of GSCM drivers and institutional pressures on GSCM practices in Taiwan’s textile and apparel industry
by Wu, Guo-Ciang & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun
- 637-646 Optimal pricing and order policies with B2B product returns for fashion products
by Li, Yongjian & Wei, Cansheng & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 647-658 Indian textile suppliers' sustainability evaluation using the grey approach
by Baskaran, Venkatesan & Nachiappan, Subramanian & Rahman, Shams