Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
R. W. GrubbstrÃ¶m
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
2015, Volume 161, Issue C
2015, Volume 160, Issue C
- 1-12 Evolution of the performance measurement system in the Logistics Department of a broadcasting company: An action research
by Gutierrez, Debora M. & Scavarda, Luiz F. & Fiorencio, Luiza & Martins, Roberto A.
- 13-25 Integrated batch production and distribution scheduling with limited vehicle capacity
by Gao, Su & Qi, Lian & Lei, Lei
- 26-33 Algorithms for asset replacement under limited technological forecast
by Yatsenko, Yuri & Hritonenko, Natali
- 34-46 Destocking, the bullwhip effect, and the credit crisis: Empirical modeling of supply chain dynamics
by Udenio, Maximiliano & Fransoo, Jan C. & Peels, Robert
- 47-65 Economic performance and supply chains: The impact of upstream firms׳ waste output on downstream firms׳ performance in Japan
by Hayami, Hitoshi & Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice O.
- 66-79 Forecasting aggregate retail sales: The case of South Africa
by Aye, Goodness C. & Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Majumdar, Anandamayee
- 80-93 Resilience by teaming in supply network formation and re-configuration
by Reyes Levalle, Rodrigo & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 94-105 Coordinating contracts for fresh product outsourcing logistics channels with power structures
by Wu, Qing & Mu, Yinping & Feng, Yi
- 106-119 Network embeddedness and new product development in the biopharmaceutical industry: The moderating role of open innovation flow
by Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni & Kamuriwo, Dzidziso Samuel
- 120-132 Exploring the relationship between leadership, operational practices, institutional pressures and environmental performance: A framework for green supply chain
by Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Samar Ali, Sadia
- 133-143 Variable neighborhood search for the economic lot sizing problem with product returns and recovery
by Sifaleras, Angelo & Konstantaras, Ioannis & Mladenović, Nenad
- 144-156 A two period pricing model for new fashion style launching strategy
by Zhou, Erfeng & Zhang, Juzhi & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang
- 157-171 Internal lean practices and performance: The role of technological turbulence
by Chavez, Roberto & Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark & Fynes, Brian & Wiengarten, Frank & Lecuna, Antonio
- 172-181 Fleet optimization for cyclic inventory routing problems
by Raa, Birger
- 182-201 Successful lean implementation: Organizational culture and soft lean practices
by Bortolotti, Thomas & Boscari, Stefania & Danese, Pamela
- 202-212 Value stream mapping to reduce the lead-time of a product development process
by Tyagi, Satish & Choudhary, Alok & Cai, Xianming & Yang, Kai
- 213-219 A mathematical programming approach for optimizing control plans in semiconductor manufacturing
by Nduhura Munga, Justin & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Yugma, Claude & Vialletelle, Philippe
- 220-229 A risk-averse newsvendor model under marketing-dependency and price-dependency
by Dai, Jiansheng & Meng, Weidong
2015, Volume 159, Issue C
- 4-15 Physical assets and service sharing for IoT-enabled Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP)
by Qiu, Xuan & Luo, Hao & Xu, Gangyan & Zhong, Runyang & Huang, George Q.
- 16-28 An RFID-based intelligent decision support system architecture for production monitoring and scheduling in a distributed manufacturing environment
by Guo, Z.X. & Ngai, E.W.T. & Yang, Can & Liang, Xuedong
- 29-40 Bottom-up approach based on Internet of Things for order fulfillment in a collaborative warehousing environment
by Reaidy, Paul J. & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain
- 41-55 Understanding business ecosystem using a 6C framework in Internet-of-Things-based sectors
by Rong, Ke & Hu, Guangyu & Lin, Yong & Shi, Yongjiang & Guo, Liang
- 56-65 The role of IT-enabled collaborative decision making in inter-organizational information integration to improve customer service performance
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lun, Y.H. Venus
- 66-75 Predicting RFID adoption in healthcare supply chain from the perspectives of users
by Yee-Loong Chong, Alain & Liu, Martin J. & Luo, Jun & Keng-Boon, Ooi
- 76-87 Contextual variety, Internet-of-Things and the choice of tailoring over platform: Mass customisation strategy in supply chain management
by Ng, Irene & Scharf, Kimberley & Pogrebna, Ganna & Maull, Roger
- 88-103 ICT in multimodal transport and technological trends: Unleashing potential for the future
by Harris, Irina & Wang, Yingli & Wang, Haiyang
- 104-116 Product delivery service provider selection and customer satisfaction in the era of internet of things: A Chinese e-retailers’ perspective
by YU, Jie & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Ning, Kun & Edwards, David
- 117-125 Impact of RFID technology on supply chain decisions with inventory inaccuracies
by Fan, Tijun & Tao, Feng & Deng, Sheng & Li, Shuxia
- 126-136 A comparison of RFID-based shelf replenishment policies in retail stores under suboptimal read rates
by Thiesse, Frédéric & Buckel, Thomas
- 137-146 Multi-attribute procurement contracts
by Li, Zhaolin & Ryan, Jennifer K. & Sun, Daewon
- 147-157 Exploring decisive factors in green supply chain practices under uncertainty
by Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Tseng, Ming-Lang & Chiu, Anthony S.F.
- 158-167 An efficient hybrid algorithm for integrated order batching, sequencing and routing problem
by Chen, Tzu-Li & Cheng, Chen-Yang & Chen, Yin-Yann & Chan, Li-Kai
- 168-177 Integrated quay crane and yard truck scheduling for unloading inbound containers
by Kaveshgar, Narges & Huynh, Nathan
- 178-191 An integrated green supplier selection approach with analytic network process and improved Grey relational analysis
by Hashemi, Seyed Hamid & Karimi, Amir & Tavana, Madjid
- 192-207 A flexible architecture for call centers with skill-based routing
by Legros, Benjamin & Jouini, Oualid & Dallery, Yves
- 208-220 Agricultural supply chain optimization and complexity: A comparison of analytic vs simulated solutions and policies
by Ge, Houtian & Gray, Richard & Nolan, James
- 221-222 A note on “Simultaneously scheduling n jobs and the preventive maintenance on the two-machine flow shop to minimize the makespan”
by Hadda, Hatem
- 223-232 Dimensionality reduction applied to the simultaneous optimization of the economic and life cycle environmental performance of supply chains
by Kostin, Andrei & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano
- 233-240 A two-echelon production-inventory model for deteriorating items with multiple buyers
by Ghiami, Yousef & Williams, Terry
- 241-253 An empirical study of fleet expansion and growth of ship size in container liner shipping
by Tran, Nguyen Khoi & Haasis, Hans-Dietrich
- 254-264 Optimal inventory management with supply backordering
by Jakšič, M. & Fransoo, J.C.
- 265-273 Designing a retail store network with strategic pricing in a competitive environment
by Zhang, Yue
- 274-284 A newsvendor approach to compliance and production under cap and trade emissions regulation
by Manikas, Andrew S. & Kroes, James R.
- 285-295 Joint optimization of price, replenishment frequency, replenishment cycle and production rate in vendor managed inventory system with deteriorating items
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Noori-daryan, Mahsa & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 296-303 An effective neighborhood search for scheduling in dual-resource constrained interval job shop with environmental objective
by Lei, Deming & Guo, Xiuping
- 304-318 The joint line balancing and material supply problem
by Sternatz, Johannes
- 319-333 Coupling a genetic algorithm approach and a discrete event simulator to design mixed-model un-paced assembly lines with parallel workstations and stochastic task times
by Tiacci, Lorenzo
- 334-346 Uneven effects of financial liberalization on productivity growth in the EU: Evidence from a dynamic panel investigation
by Gehringer, Agnieszka
- 347-357 A model of trade credit in a capital-constrained distribution channel
by Chen, Xiangfeng
2014, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-8 A Moderated Mediation Study: Cohesion Linking Centrifugal and Centripetal Forces to ERP Implementation Performance
by Chien, Shih-Wen & Lin, Han-Chieh & Shih, Chih-Ting
- 9-17 Complementarity of innovation policies in Brazilian industry: An econometric study
by Resende, Marcelo & Strube, Eduardo & Zeidan, Rodrigo
- 18-27 A robust R&D project portfolio optimization model for pharmaceutical contract research organizations
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Modarres, Mohammad & Nemati, Hamid R. & Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi
- 28-36 A column-generation-based heuristic algorithm for solving operating theater planning problem under stochastic demand and surgery cancellation risk
by Wang, Yu & Tang, Jiafu & Fung, Richard Y.K.
- 37-43 The strategic peril of information sharing in a vertical-Nash supply chain: A note
by Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Lai, Kin Keung & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 44-53 Integrated spare parts logistics and operations planning for maintenance service providers
by Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 54-64 Analysis of protection and pricing strategies for digital products under uncertain demand
by Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael
- 65-76 Stochastic financial analytics for cash flow forecasting
by Tangsucheeva, Rattachut & Prabhu, Vittaldas
- 77-90 The impact of barriers and benefits of e-procurement on its adoption decision: An empirical analysis
by Toktaş-Palut, Peral & Baylav, Ecem & Teoman, Seyhan & Altunbey, Mustafa
- 91-105 A multi-tier study on supply chain flexibility in the automotive industry
by Thomé, Antonio Márcio T. & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Pires, Sílvio R.I. & Ceryno, Paula & Klingebiel, Katja
- 106-113 Determining optimal price and order size for a price setting newsvendor under cycle service level
by Abad, Prakash
- 114-119 Online tradeoff scheduling on a single machine to minimize makespan and total weighted completion time
by Ma, Ran & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 120-135 Collaborative forecasting in the food supply chain: A conceptual framework
by Eksoz, Can & Mansouri, S. Afshin & Bourlakis, Michael
- 136-144 Technology licensing contracts with network effects
by Zhao, Dan & Chen, Hongmin & Hong, Xianpei & Liu, Jingfang
- 145-155 The effects of organizational flatness, coordination, and product modularity on mass customization capability
by Zhang, Min & Zhao, Xiande & Qi, Yinan
- 156-170 The impact of inter-organizational management control systems on performance: A retrospective case study of an automotive supplier relationship
by Pernot, Eli & Roodhooft, Filip
- 171-178 A two-stage flexible flow shop problem with unit-execution-time jobs and batching
by Gerstl, Enrique & Mosheiov, Gur
- 179-196 Comparing resource balancing criteria in master surgical scheduling: A combined optimisation-simulation approach
by Cappanera, Paola & Visintin, Filippo & Banditori, Carlo
- 197-207 ISO 9000 quality system certification and its impact on product and process innovation performance
by Terziovski, Milé & Guerrero, Jose-Luis
- 208-216 A novel Bass-type model for product life cycle quantification using aggregate market data
by Guo, Xuezhen
- 217-230 Bullwhip effect reduction and improved business performance through guanxi: An empirical study
by Cao, Qing & Baker, Jeff & Schniederjans, Dara
- 231-243 Managing real-time demand fluctuation under a supplier–retailer coordinated system
by Paul, Sanjoy Kumar & Sarker, Ruhul & Essam, Daryl
- 244-255 A method for designing a strategy map using AHP and linear programming
by Quezada, Luis E. & López-Ospina, Héctor A.
- 256-266 Modeling and scheduling no-wait open shop problems
by Naderi, B. & Zandieh, M.
- 267-277 Redesign of global supply chains with integration of transfer pricing: Mathematical modeling and managerial insights
by Hammami, R. & Frein, Y.
- 278-289 Management of a periodic-review inventory system using Bayesian model averaging when new marketing efforts are made
by Lee, Yun Shin
- 290-299 The impacts of information technology on total factor productivity: A look at externalities and innovations
by Chou, Yen-Chun & Hao-Chun Chuang, Howard & Shao, Benjamin B.M.
- 300-313 Spatial price equilibrium with information asymmetry in quality and minimum quality standards
by Nagurney, Anna & Li, Dong & Nagurney, Ladimer S.
- 314-333 Mathematical model and agent based solution approach for the simultaneous balancing and sequencing of mixed-model parallel two-sided assembly lines
by Kucukkoc, Ibrahim & Zhang, David Z.
- 334-344 Occupational health and safety issues in operations management: A systematic and citation network analysis review
by Fan, Di & Lo, Chris K.Y. & Ching, Vincent & Kan, C.W.
- 345-358 Comparative study of 3- and 5-axis CNC centers for free-form machining of difficult-to-cut material
by Zębala, Wojciech & Plaza, Malgorzata
- 359-365 Optimizing mining rates under financial uncertainty in global mining complexes
by Kizilkale, Arman C. & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
2014, Volume 157, Issue C
- 2-6 Supply diversification with isoelastic demand
by Li, Tao & Sethi, Suresh P. & Zhang, Jun
- 7-14 Fleet sizing of laser guided vehicles and pallet shuttles in automated warehouses
by Ferrara, Andrea & Gebennini, Elisa & Grassi, Andrea
- 15-23 The single period inventory model under dual sourcing and product carbon footprint constraint
by Arıkan, Emel & Jammernegg, Werner
- 24-30 Both Pareto and EOQ have limitations combining them delivers a powerful management tool for MRP and beyond
by Relph, Geoff & Newton, Michael
- 31-38 Behavioral analysis and adaptation of a negotiation based, quantitative planning approach for hybrid organizations
by Oberlaender, Michael & Dobhan, Alexander
- 39-48 Optimal dynamic pricing and ordering decisions for perishable products
by Chew, Ek Peng & Lee, Chulung & Liu, Rujing & Hong, Ki-sung & Zhang, Anming
- 49-61 Deriving research agendas for manufacturing and logistics systems: A methodology
by Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 62-73 Inventory configurations and drivers: An international study of assembling industries
by Demeter, Krisztina & Golini, Ruggero
- 74-79 A simple heuristic for vehicle routing – A variant of Clarke and Wright's saving method
by Segerstedt, Anders
- 80-88 Multi-product multi-period Inventory Routing Problem with a transshipment option: A green approach
by Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Rekik, Yacine
- 105-111 Supply chain coordination with stock-dependent demand rate and credit incentives
by Yang, Shuai & Hong, Ki-sung & Lee, Chulung
- 112-119 Rail car fleet design: Optimization of structure and size
by Klosterhalfen, S.T. & Kallrath, J. & Fischer, G.
- 120-132 A vendor managed inventory model using continuous approximations for route length estimates and Markov chain modeling for cost estimates
by Larsen, Christian & Turkensteen, Marcel
- 133-146 An MILP approximation for ordering perishable products with non-stationary demand and service level constraints
by Pauls-Worm, Karin G.J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Haijema, René & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J.
- 147-157 Emergency orders in the periodic-review inventory system with fixed ordering costs and compound Poisson demand
by Johansen, Søren Glud & Thorstenson, Anders
- 158-169 Optimal ordering, issuance and disposal policies for inventory management of perishable products
by Haijema, Rene
- 170-176 Simulation optimization for the stochastic economic lot scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times
by Löhndorf, Nils & Riel, Manuel & Minner, Stefan
- 177-189 Lead-time investigation and estimation in divergent supply chains
by Berling, Peter & Farvid, Mojtaba
- 190-200 Adapting inventory models for handling various payment structures using net present value equivalence analysis
by Beullens, Patrick & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 201-211 Cumulative staircase considerations for dynamic lotsizing when backlogging is allowed
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 212-219 Intermittent demand forecasting: An empirical study on accuracy and the risk of obsolescence
by Zied Babai, Mohamed & Syntetos, Aris & Teunter, Ruud
- 220-237 More grip on inventory control through improved forecasting: A comparative study at three companies
by van Wingerden, E. & Basten, R.J.I. & Dekker, R. & Rustenburg, W.D.
- 238-249 Optimal policy structure characterization for a two-period dual-sourcing inventory control model with forecast updating
by Cheaitou, Ali & van Delft, Christian & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 250-260 Decision alternatives between expected cost minimization and worst case scenario in emergency supply – Second revision
by Kelle, Peter & Schneider, Helmut & Yi, Huizhi
- 261-272 Investing in disaster management capabilities versus pre-positioning inventory: A new approach to disaster preparedness
by Kunz, Nathan & Reiner, Gerald & Gold, Stefan
- 273-278 Green supplier selection and evaluation using DEA-type composite indicators
by Dobos, Imre & Vörösmarty, Gyöngyi
- 279-288 Impact of transportation lead-time variability on the economic and environmental performance of inventory systems
by Arıkan, Emel & Fichtinger, Johannes & Ries, Jörg M.
- 289-301 Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) with Consignment Stock (CS) agreement for a two-level supply chain with an imperfect production process with/without restoration interruptions
by Bazan, Ehab & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio E.
- 302-312 Joint inventory and pricing decisions when customers are delay sensitive
by Güler, M. Güray & Bilgiç, Taner & Güllü, Refik
- 313-317 An improved decision rule for emergency replenishments
by Axsäter, Sven
- 318-326 Developing a service offering for a logistical service provider—Case of local food supply chain
by Martikainen, Antti & Niemi, Petri & Pekkanen, Petra
2014, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-12 Cyclic scheduling of perishable products in parallel machine with release dates, due dates and deadlines
by Shirvani, Nargess & Ruiz, Rubén & Shadrokh, Shahram
- 13-23 A risk-averse competitive newsvendor problem under the CVaR criterion
by Wu, Meng & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 24-30 Some new problems on two-agent scheduling to minimize the earliness costs
by Cheng, Shuenn-Ren
- 31-38 Online bounded-batch scheduling to minimize total weighted completion time on parallel machines
by Ma, Ran & Wan, Long & Wei, Lijun & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 39-51 The green bullwhip effect: Transferring environmental requirements along a supply chain
by Lee, Su-Yol & Klassen, Robert D. & Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea
- 52-61 Warranty return policies for products with unknown claim causes and their optimisation
by Wu, Shaomin
- 62-74 New AHP-based approaches for multi-criteria inventory classification
by Lolli, F. & Ishizaka, A. & Gamberini, R.
- 75-82 How durable should durable products be made under different scenarios of technological advance?
by Qi, Lian & Sawhill, James
- 83-97 Product development practices, manufacturing practices, and performance: A mediational perspective
by Koufteros, Xenophon & Lu, Guanyi & Peters, Richard C. & Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 98-107 Long- and short-term efficiency in an automobile factory: An econometric case study
by Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 108-123 Closed-loop supply chain models for a high-tech product under alternative reverse channel and collection cost structures
by Chuang, Chia-Hung & Wang, Charles X. & Zhao, Yabing
- 124-131 Yield and allocation management in a continuous make-to-stock system with demand upgrade substitution
by Han, Guanghua & Dong, Ming & Liu, Shaoxuan
- 132-145 Modeling and analyzing information delays in supply chains using transfer functions
by Hoberg, Kai & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 146-158 Setting safety stocks for stable rotation cycle schedules
by Rappold, James A. & Yoho, Keenan D.
- 159-166 An EPQ model of ramp type demand with Weibull deterioration under inflation and finite horizon in crisp and fuzzy environment
by Pal, Shilpi & Mahapatra, G.S. & Samanta, G.P.
- 167-168 Note on “The economic lot-sizing problem with remanufacturing and one-way substitution”
by Piñeyro, Pedro & Viera, Omar
- 169-179 The immediate impact of purchasing/sales contract announcements on the market value of firms: An empirical study in China
by Yang, Jun & Lu, Wei & Zhou, Chunhui
- 180-190 On intermittent demand model optimisation and selection
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 191-207 Applying real options to IT investment evaluation: The case of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in the supply chain
by Dimakopoulou, Andriana G. & Pramatari, Katerina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E.
- 208-213 Information and decision-making delays in MRP, KANBAN, and CONWIP
by Gong, Qiguo & Yang, Yuru & Wang, Shouyang
- 214-222 An integrated approach for ship block manufacturing process performance evaluation: Case from a Korean shipbuilding company
by Park, Jaehun & Lee, Dongha & Zhu, Joe
- 223-234 The routed inventory pooling problem with three non-identical retailers
by Bouma, Harmen W. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 235-245 How to calibrate conventional market-oriented organizational culture in 21st century production-centered firms? A customer relationship perspective
by Guo, Chiquan & Wang, Yong J. & Metcalf, Ashley
- 246-259 Time-of-use based electricity cost of manufacturing systems: Modeling and monotonicity analysis
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin
- 260-268 Supply quality management with optimal wholesale price and revenue sharing contracts: A two-stage game approach
by El Ouardighi, Fouad
- 269-282 Performance topology mapping: understanding the drivers of performance
by Silvestro, Rhian
- 283-294 Random switching exponential smoothing and inventory forecasting
by Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea
- 295-304 The study of relationships between the collaboration for supply chain, supply chain capabilities and firm performance: A case of the Taiwan׳s TFT-LCD industry
by Liao, Shu-Hsien & Kuo, Fang-I
- 305-315 Pricing and product line strategy in a supply chain with risk-averse players
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Xu, Tiantian
- 316-324 Inventory management with simultaneously horizontal and vertical substitution
by Ye, Taofeng
- 325-331 Scheduling jobs with equal-processing-time on parallel machines with non-identical capacities to minimize makespan
by Wang, Jun-Qiang & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 332-345 An operational policy for a three-stage distributive supply chain system with retailers’ backorders
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Rochanaluk, Ratkrit & Yi, Huizhi & Egbelu, Pius J.
- 346-360 Price competition and co-operation in a duopoly closed-loop supply chain
by Kumar Jena, Sarat & Sarmah, S.P
2014, Volume 155, Issue C
- 12-15 Ford Whitman Harris's economical lot size model
by Erlenkotter, Donald
- 16-38 A century of evolution from Harris׳s basic lot size model: Survey and research agenda
by Andriolo, Alessandro & Battini, Daria & Grubbström, Robert W. & Persona, Alessandro & Sgarbossa, Fabio
- 39-51 The lot sizing problem: A tertiary study
by Glock, Christoph H. & Grosse, Eric H. & Ries, Jörg M.
- 52-67 Consignment stocking policy models for supply chain systems: A critical review and comparative perspectives
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 68-81 Revisiting foundations in lot sizing—Connections between Harris, Crowther, Monahan, and Clark
by Beullens, Patrick
- 82-90 Economic Order Quantities in production: From Harris to Economic Lot Scheduling Problems
by Holmbom, Martin & Segerstedt, Anders
- 91-108 A tight approximation for an EOQ model with supply disruptions
by Snyder, Lawrence V.
- 109-113 Economic order quantity for growing items
by Rezaei, Jafar
- 114-125 A new inventory model for cold items that considers costs and emissions
by Bozorgi, Ali & Pazour, Jennifer & Nazzal, Dima
- 126-131 Economic order quantity models for imperfect items with buy and repair options
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio E.
- 132-142 An EOQ model for MRO customers under stochastic price to quantify bullwhip effect for the manufacturer
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Sodhi, Navdeep S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 143-147 Generalized EOQ formula using a new parameter: Coefficient of backorder attractiveness
by Sphicas, Georghios P.
- 148-154 An EOQ model with backorders and rejection of defective supply batches
by Skouri, K. & Konstantaras, I. & Lagodimos, A.G. & Papachristos, S.
- 155-162 An inventory model for deteriorating items with shortages and time-varying demand
by Sicilia, Joaquín & González-De-la-Rosa, Manuel & Febles-Acosta, Jaime & Alcaide-López-de-Pablo, David
- 163-171 Optimal policy for an inventory system with power demand, backlogged shortages and production rate proportional to demand rate
by Sicilia, Joaquín & González-De-la-Rosa, Manuel & Febles-Acosta, Jaime & Alcaide-López-de-Pablo, David
- 172-184 An Economic Order Quantity model with partial backordering and all-units discount
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W.
- 185-193 An EOQ model with partial backordering and advance payments for an evaporating item
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah
- 194-203 Optimal lot size for a production–inventory system with partial backlogging and mixture of dispatching policies
by San-José, Luis A. & Sicilia, Joaquín & García-Laguna, Juan
- 204-213 Improved quality, setup cost reduction, and variable backorder costs in an imperfect production process
by Sarkar, Biswajit & Moon, Ilkyeong
- 214-221 An inventory model with both stock-dependent demand rate and stock-dependent holding cost rate
by Yang, Chih-Te
- 222-228 Optimal vendor investment for reducing defect rate in a vendor–buyer integrated system with imperfect production process
by Dey, O. & Giri, B.C.
- 229-238 Joint pricing and ordering policy for two echelon imperfect production inventory model with two cycles
by Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu
- 239-248 Optimal lot-sizing integration policy under learning and rework effects in a manufacturer–retailer chain
by Chen, Tsung-Hui & Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 249-258 A production-inventory model for a two-echelon supply chain when demand is dependent on sales teams׳ initiatives
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Sana, Shib Sankar
- 259-271 A fuzzy vendor managed inventory of multi-item economic order quantity model under shortage: An ant colony optimization algorithm
by Roozbeh Nia, Ali & Hemmati Far, Mohammad & Akhavan Niaki, Seyed Taghi
- 272-283 Joint economic lot sizing problem for a three—Layer supply chain with stochastic demand
by Abdelsalam, Hisham M. & Elassal, Magy M.
- 284-291 Retailer’s economic order quantity when the supplier offers conditionally permissible delay in payments link to order quantity
by Chen, Sheng-Chih & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 292-301 Lot-sizing policies for deteriorating items with expiration dates and partial trade credit to credit-risk customers
by Wu, Jiang & Chan, Ya-Lan
- 302-309 Economic production quantity models for deteriorating items with up-stream full trade credit and down-stream partial trade credit
by Chen, Sheng-Chih & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Skouri, Konstantina
- 310-317 An inventory model with non-instantaneous receipt and exponentially deteriorating items for an integrated three layer supply chain system under two levels of trade credit
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo & Ting, Pin-Shou
- 318-323 Optimal trade credit and lot size policies in economic production quantity models with learning curve production costs
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Lou, Kuo-Ren & Wang, Lu
- 324-329 A note on “optimal replenishment policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with price and stock sensitive demand under permissible delay in payment”
by Wu, Jiang & Skouri, Konstantina & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 330-339 A periodic review lot sizing problem with random yields, disruptions and inventory capacity
by Wang, Daqin & Tang, Ou & Zhang, Lihua
- 340-350 Analysis of batch ordering inventory models with setup cost and capacity constraint
by Yang, Yi & Yuan, Quan & Xue, Weili & Zhou, Yun
- 351-360 Lot sizing and lead time decisions in production/inventory systems
by Noblesse, Ann M. & Boute, Robert N. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Van Houdt, Benny
- 361-379 The dynamic lot-sizing problem with convex economic production costs and setups
by Kian, Ramez & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 380-390 The capacitated Lot Sizing model: A powerful tool for logistics decision making
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela
- 391-397 Improved solutions for inventory-routing problems through valid inequalities and input ordering
by Coelho, Leandro C. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 398-405 A production–repair inventory model with time-varying demand and multiple setups
by Omar, Mohd & Yeo, Ivan
- 406-417 Optimal ordering and pricing policy for demand functions that are separable into price and inventory age
by Avinadav, Tal & Herbon, Avi & Spiegel, Uriel
- 418-426 Lot size optimization in manufacturing systems: The surrogate method
by Adacher, Ludovica & Cassandras, Christos G.
2014, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-15 Supply chain downsizing under bankruptcy: A robust optimization approach
by Ashayeri, J. & Ma, N. & Sotirov, R.
- 16-31 Safety stock management in single vendor–single buyer problem under VMI with consignment stock agreement
by Braglia, Marcello & Castellano, Davide & Frosolini, Marco
- 32-38 Choice of supply chain governance: Self-managing or outsourcing?
by Lu, Qing & Meng, Fanwen & Goh, Mark
- 39-47 The impact of knowledge management capabilities and supplier relationship management on corporate performance
by Tseng, Shu-Mei
- 48-58 Demand chain management: Relationships between external antecedents, web-based integration and service innovation performance
by Chong, Alain Yee-Loong & Zhou, Li
- 59-71 Impact of operational and marketing capabilities on firm performance: Evidence from economic growth and downturns
by Ahmed, Muhammad Usman & Kristal, Mehmet Murat & Pagell, Mark
- 72-80 Data quality for data science, predictive analytics, and big data in supply chain management: An introduction to the problem and suggestions for research and applications
by Hazen, Benjamin T. & Boone, Christopher A. & Ezell, Jeremy D. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison
- 81-99 Optimal reservation policies and market segmentation
by Georgiadis, George & Tang, Christopher S.
- 100-112 Robust price-setting newsvendor model with interval market size and consumer willingness-to-pay
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Zhang, Sidong
- 113-126 Selecting machines and buffers in unreliable assembly/disassembly manufacturing networks
by Nahas, Nabil & Nourelfath, Mustapha & Gendreau, Michel
- 127-135 Supplier selection of a critical component when the production process can be improved
by Pun, Hubert
- 136-145 Learning dependent job scheduling in mass customized scenarios considering ergonomic factors
by Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S. & Santos, Luana