International Journal of Production Economics
2012, Volume 140, Issue 1
- 249-255 A Lagrangian relaxation based approach for the capacitated lot sizing problem in closed-loop supply chain
by Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Jiang, Hai & Pan, Xunzhang
- 256-268 The relationship between sustainable procurement and e-procurement in the public sector
by Walker, Helen & Brammer, Stephen
- 269-282 Generic balanced scorecard framework for third party logistics service provider
by Rajesh, R. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Ganesh, K. & Ducq, Yves & Lenny Koh, S.C.
- 283-294 Green operations and the moderating role of environmental management capability of suppliers on manufacturing firm performance
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Shang, Kuo-Chung & Lu, Chin-Shan & Leung, T.K.P.
- 295-304 Using modified Barabási and Albert model to study the complex logistic network in eco-industrial systems
by Xiao, Zhongdong & Zhou, Guanghui & Wang, Ben
- 305-317 Cross-tier ripple and indirect effects of directives WEEE and RoHS on greening a supply chain
by Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Tseng, C.S.
- 318-329 Relationship between green management and environmental training in companies located in Brazil: A theoretical framework and case studies
by Teixeira, Adriano Alves & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa
- 330-340 Sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) in Malaysia: A survey
by Zailani, Suhaiza & Jeyaraman, K. & Vengadasan, G. & Premkumar, R.
- 341-356 Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China
by Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng
- 357-367 Evaluating green supplier development programs at a telecommunications systems provider
by Fu, Xiaoyong & Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph
- 368-373 Enhanced Rolled Throughput Yield: A new six sigma-based performance measure
by Saghaei, Abbas & Najafi, Hoorieh & Noorossana, Rassoul
- 374-384 TPS's process design in American automotive plants and its effects on the triple bottom line and sustainability
by Bergenwall, Amy L. & Chen, Chialin & White, Richard E.
- 385-395 Investing in reusability of products of uncertain remanufacturing cost: The role of inspection capabilities
by Robotis, Andreas & Boyaci, Tamer & Verter, Vedat
- 396-406 Electronic price-testing scheme for fashion retailing with information updating
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chow, Pui-Sze & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 407-415 The importance of quality management for the success of environmental management initiatives
by Wiengarten, Frank & Pagell, Mark
- 416-430 Perception of virtual team’s performance: A multinational exercise
by Ferreira, Pedro Gustavo Siqueira & Lima, Edson Pinheiro de & da Costa, Sergio E. Gouvea
- 431-438 A computer application for a bus body assembly line using Genetic Algorithms
by Ramírez Palencia, Alberto E. & Mejía Delgadillo, Gonzalo E.
- 439-449 Is production the core competence for the internationalization of emerging country firms?
by Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme & Borini, Felipe Mendes
- 450-456 Multicriteria and multivariate analysis for port performance evaluation
by Madeira, Armando Gonçalves & Cardoso, Moacyr Machado & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra & Correia, Anderson Ribeiro & Schwanz, Silvia Helena
- 457-465 The efficiency of state-owned and privatized firms: Does ownership make a difference?
by Arocena, Pablo & Oliveros, Diana
- 466-472 Constrained network-based column generation for the multi-activity shift scheduling problem
by Restrepo, María I. & Lozano, Leonardo & Medaglia, Andrés L.
- 473-482 Price, rebate and order quantity decisions in a newsvendor framework with rebate-dependent recapture of lost sales
by Arcelus, F.J. & Gor, Ravi & Srinivasan, G.
- 483-495 Two extensions for the ALWABP: Parallel stations and collaborative approach
by Araújo, Felipe F.B. & Costa, Alysson M. & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 496-507 Price and service competition between new and remanufactured products in a two-echelon supply chain
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 508-520 A recovery model for combinational disruptions in logistics delivery: Considering the real-world participators
by Wang, Xuping & Ruan, Junhu & Shi, Yan
- 521-529 Analysis and applications of replenishment problems under stepwise transportation costs and generalized wholesale prices
by Konur, Dinçer & Toptal, Ayşegül
- 530-540 Centralized admission and production control in a two-stage supply chain with single component and customized products
by Kim, Eungab
- 541-553 The technology life cycle: Conceptualization and managerial implications
by Taylor, Margaret & Taylor, Andrew
2012, Volume 138, Issue 1
- 1-13 Sales and operations planning: A research synthesis
by Tavares Thomé, Antônio Márcio & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Fernandez, Nicole Suclla & Scavarda, Annibal José
- 14-25 The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature
by Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis
- 26-34 Multidimensional supply performance framework: A conceptual development and empirical analysis
by Shao, Junyang & Moser, Roger & Henke, Michael
- 35-45 Robust trading in spot and forward oligopolistic markets
by Gülpınar, N. & Oliveira, F.S.
- 46-54 Practical and effective contracts for the dominant retailer of a newsvendor product with price-sensitive demand
by Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 55-61 An integrated model for supplier selection under a fuzzy situation
by Lin, Rong-Ho
- 62-67 An economic production quantity model for deteriorating items with multiple production setups and rework
by Widyadana, Gede Agus & Wee, Hui Ming
- 68-75 Coordination of supply chain with a revenue-sharing contract under demand disruptions when retailers compete
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Fu, Junhui & Li, Hongyi & Xu, Weijun
- 76-88 Cross-training policies in field services
by Colen, P.J. & Lambrecht, M.R.
- 89-101 Multi-objective integrated production and distribution planning of perishable products
by Amorim, P. & Günther, H.-O. & Almada-Lobo, B.
- 102-106 An economic design of combined double sampling and variable sampling interval X¯ control chart
by Lee, Pei-Hsi & Torng, Chau-Chen & Liao, Li-Fang
- 107-116 Two-warehouse partial backlogging inventory models with three-parameter Weibull distribution deterioration under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 117-124 Note on: Managing multi-echelon multi-item channels with trade allowances under credit period
by Huang, Di & Ouyang, Lian Qun & Zhou, Hong
- 125-135 Procurement strategies and coordination mechanism of the supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple suppliers
by Chen, Kebing
- 136-147 Explicating factors for companies’ inclination towards corruption in Operations and supply chain management: An exploratory study in Germany
by Arnold, Ulli & Neubauer, Joerg & Schoenherr, Tobias
- 148-158 The multi-product price-setting newsvendor with resource capacity constraints
by Murray, Chase C. & Gosavi, Abhijit & Talukdar, Debabrata
- 159-169 Impact of industry competition on contract manufacturing: An empirical study of U.S. manufacturers
by Han, Chaodong & Porterfield, Tobin & Li, Xiaolin
- 170-176 A model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing
by Pokharel, Shaligram & Liang, Yijiong
- 177-182 Evaluating lot-sizing strategies under limited-time price incentives: An efficient lower bound
by Ramasesh, Ranga V. & Rachamadugu, Ram
- 183-194 The influence of types of training on service system performance in mass service and service shop operations
by Mackelprang, Alan W. & Jayaram, Jayanth & Xu, Kefeng
- 195-200 Flow shop makespan minimization scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines
by Sun, Lin-Hui & Sun, Lin-Yan & Wang, Ming-Zheng & Wang, Ji-Bo
- 201-213 Impact of government financial intervention on competition among green supply chains
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chen, Yenming J.
2012, Volume 137, Issue 2
- 191-200 Developing a grey-based decision-making model for supplier selection
by Golmohammadi, Davood & Mellat-Parast, Mahour
- 201-210 Demand modeling of stochastic product diffusion over the life cycle
by Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A.
- 211-225 Dynamic decision-making in a two-stage supply chain with repeated transactions
by Lu, Jye-Chyi & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Charoensiriwath, Chayakrit & Dong, Ming
- 226-234 Optimal position of supply chain delivery window: Concepts and general conditions
by Bushuev, Maxim A. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 235-249 Multi-item quick response system with budget constraint
by Serel, Doğan A.
- 250-262 Does supply chain integration mediate the relationships between product/process strategy and service performance? An empirical study
by Droge, Cornelia & Vickery, Shawnee K. & Jacobs, Mark A.
- 263-271 Polynomial-time solvable cases of the capacitated multi-echelon shipping network scheduling problem with delivery deadlines
by Wang, Gang & Lei, Lei
- 272-283 The capacity investment decision for make-to-order production systems with demand rate control
by Bertrand, J. Will M. & van Ooijen, Henny P.G.
- 284-291 Experimental results for the allocation of buffers in closed serial production lines
by Staley, Dan R. & Kim, David S.
- 292-303 Stochastic programming for decentralized newsvendor with transshipment
by Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe
- 304-308 The effect of emission permit trading with banking on firm's production–inventory strategies
by Li, Shoude & Gu, Mengdi
2012, Volume 137, Issue 1
- 1-10 Scheduling jobs on identical parallel machines with unequal future ready time and sequence dependent setup: An experimental study
by Xi, Yue & Jang, Jaejin
- 11-18 Economic order quantity and purchasing price for items with imperfect quality when inspection shifts from buyer to supplier
by Rezaei, Jafar & Salimi, Negin
- 19-28 Optimization of preventive maintenance schedule and production lot size
by Suliman, Saad M.A. & Jawad, Sayed Husain
- 29-35 Multiple-method analysis of logistics costs
by Engblom, Janne & Solakivi, Tomi & Töyli, Juuso & Ojala, Lauri
- 36-44 A geometric representation of profits in a supply chain network
by Serin, Yasemin
- 45-54 Impact of transportation contract on inventory systems with demand cancellation
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 55-67 Supply chain networks with corporate financial risks and trade credits under economic uncertainty
by Liu, Zugang & Cruz, Jose M.
- 68-83 Designing and implementing open book accounting in buyer–supplier dyads: A framework for supplier selection and motivation
by Romano, Pietro & Formentini, Marco
- 84-93 Performance assessment of construction companies: A study of factors promoting financial soundness and innovation in the industry
by Horta, I.M. & Camanho, A.S. & Moreira da Costa, J.
- 94-101 Optimal production and selling policies with fixed-price contracts and contingent-price offers
by Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Chang, Yi-Wen
- 102-115 Lot-sizing decisions for deteriorating items with two warehouses under an order-size-dependent trade credit
by Liao, Jui-Jung & Huang, Kuo-Nan & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 116-125 Sustainability development in high-tech manufacturing firms in Hong Kong: Motivators and readiness
by Law, Kris M.Y. & Gunasekaran, Angappa
- 126-136 Joint optimal production control/preventive maintenance policy for imperfect process manufacturing cell
by Dhouib, K. & Gharbi, A. & Ben Aziza, M.N.
- 137-144 Airline firm boundary and ticket distribution in electronic markets
by Cheng, Kuangnen & Lee, Zu-Hsu & Shomali, Hamid
- 145-156 An examination of the role for Business Orientation in an uncertain business environment
by Lynch, J. & Mason, R.J. & Beresford, A.K.C. & Found, P.A.
- 157-164 Creative tension in a lean work environment: Implications for logistics firms and workers
by de Haan, J. & Naus, F. & Overboom, M.
- 165-175 Intelligent transport systems in multimodal logistics: A case of role and contribution through wireless vehicular networks in a sea port location
by Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Pawar, Kulwant S.
- 176-189 A framework for designing robust food supply chains
by Vlajic, Jelena V. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J. & Haijema, René
2012, Volume 136, Issue 2
- 255-265 Single-stage formulations for synchronised two-stage lot sizing and scheduling in soft drink production
by Ferreira, Deisemara & Clark, Alistair R. & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 266-274 A vendor managed inventory supply chain with deteriorating raw materials and products
by Yu, Yugang & Wang, Zheng & Liang, Liang
- 275-286 Economic lot and delivery scheduling problem for multi-stage supply chains
by Osman, Hany & Demirli, Kudret
- 287-296 An LP-based tabu search for batch scheduling in a cutting process with finite buffers
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio & Pezzella, Ferdinando
- 297-305 Optimal productive size of hospital's intensive care units
by Leleu, Hervé & Moises, James & Valdmanis, Vivian
- 306-317 Optimizing service-level and relevant cost for a stochastic multi-item cyclic production system
by Jodlbauer, Herbert & Reitner, Sonja
- 318-331 The bullwhip effect in capacitated supply chains with consideration for product life-cycle aspects
by Nepal, Bimal & Murat, Alper & Babu Chinnam, Ratna
- 332-343 A continuous time model for multiple yard crane scheduling with last minute job arrivals
by Li, Wenkai & Goh, Mark & Wu, Yong & Petering, M.E.H. & de Souza, R. & Wu, Y.C.
- 344-351 Integrating noncyclical preventive maintenance scheduling and production planning for a single machine
by Fitouhi, Mohamed-Chahir & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 352-365 Strategic information sharing between competing retailers in a supply chain with endogenous wholesale price
by Shamir, Noam
- 366-377 Impact of RFID information-sharing strategies on a decentralized supply chain with reverse logistics operations
by Nativi, Juan Jose & Lee, Seokcheon
- 378-383 A serial mixed produce-to-order and produce-in-advance inventory model with multiple retailers
by Wu, Yunan & Cheng, T.C.E. & Zhang, Jihong
2012, Volume 136, Issue 1
- 1-12 Design of a Global Decision Support System for a manufacturing SME: Towards participating in Collaborative Manufacturing
by Lin, Hao W. & Nagalingam, Sev V. & Kuik, Swee S. & Murata, Tomohiro
- 13-27 An empirical study on coalition formation and cost/savings allocation
by Audy, Jean-François & D’Amours, Sophie & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 28-36 Economic feasibility analysis of flexible material handling systems: A case study in the apparel industry
by Dai, James B. & Lee, Neville K.S.
- 37-44 Lead time reduction strategies in a single-vendor–single-buyer integrated inventory model with lot size-dependent lead times and stochastic demand
by Glock, Christoph H.
- 45-55 Impact of frequency of alignment of physical and information system inventories on out of stocks: A simulation study
by Agrawal, Paras M. & Sharda, Ramesh
- 56-66 Implementing market segmentation using full-refund and no-refund customer returns policies in a dual-channel supply chain structure
by Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C.
- 67-74 A bicriteria approach to maximize the weighted number of just-in-time jobs and to minimize the total resource consumption cost in a two-machine flow-shop scheduling system
by Shabtay, Dvir & Bensoussan, Yaron & Kaspi, Moshe
- 75-83 Inventory ordering policies of delayed deteriorating items under permissible delay in payments
by Musa, Abubakar & Sani, Babangida
- 84-92 A case study of condition based maintenance modelling based upon the oil analysis data of marine diesel engines using stochastic filtering
by Wang, Wenbin & Hussin, B. & Jefferis, Tim
- 93-101 The effect of environmental regulations on Swiss farm productivity
by Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lehmann, Bernard
- 102-109 A foreign expansion model with multi-site locations in service industries
by Chang, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Ju-Long
- 110-115 A centralized/decentralized design of a full return contract for a risk-free manufacturer and a risk-neutral retailer under partial information sharing
by Jeong, In-Jae
- 116-122 Joint pricing and inventory control for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with partial backlogging and time and price dependent demand
by Maihami, Reza & Nakhai Kamalabadi, Isa
- 123-130 The relationship between supplier management and firm's operational performance: A multi-dimensional perspective
by Prajogo, Daniel & Chowdhury, Mesbahuddin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 131-136 Two-machine flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs and chain precedence constraints
by Zhao, Chuanli & Tang, Hengyong
- 137-150 Accessing antecedents and outcomes of RFID implementation in health care
by Reyes, Pedro M. & Li, Suhong & Visich, John K.
- 151-160 Risk averse retail pricing with robust demand forecasting
by Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Oyarzún, Diego & Vera, Jorge
- 161-171 Selecting make-to-stock and postponement policies for different products in a chemical plant: A case study using discrete event simulation
by Sharda, Bikram & Akiya, Naoko
- 172-184 Target pricing: Demand-side versus supply-side approaches
by Li, Hongmin & Wang, Yimin & Yin, Rui & Kull, Thomas J. & Choi, Thomas Y.
- 185-193 Modified critical fractile approach for a class of partial postponement problems
by Fu, Qi & Lee, Chung-Yee & Teo, Chung-Piaw
- 194-206 Measuring the efficiency of assembled printed circuit boards with undesirable outputs using data envelopment analysis
by Charles, Vincent & Kumar, Mukesh & Irene Kavitha, S.
- 207-217 Linking product modularity and innovativeness to supply chain management in the Italian furniture industry
by Caridi, Maria & Pero, Margherita & Sianesi, Andrea
- 218-230 A tabu search heuristic for redesigning a multi-echelon supply chain network over a planning horizon
by Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F.
- 231-240 Stock rationing under service level constraints in a vertically integrated distribution system
by Pinto, Roberto
- 241-252 Demand-side reactive strategies for supply disruptions in a multiple-product system
by Shao, Xiao-Feng
2012, Volume 135, Issue 2
- 532-540 Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation
by Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min
- 541-551 Supply chain environmental investments in dynamic industries: Comparing investment and performance differences with static industries
by Wiengarten, Frank & Pagell, Mark & Fynes, Brian
- 552-560 Mean-downside-risk and mean-variance newsvendor models: Implications for sustainable fashion retailing
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chiu, Chun-Hung
- 561-567 The impact of environmental management systems on financial performance in fashion and textiles industries
by Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 568-583 A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures
by Ghosh, Debabrata & Shah, Janat
- 584-594 The roles of stakeholder support and procedure-oriented management on asset recovery
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lun, Y.H. Venus
- 595-606 A two-stage fuzzy-AHP model for risk assessment of implementing green initiatives in the fashion supply chain
by Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai & Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Diaz-Rainey, Ivan
- 607-617 Development of the conceptual model of energy and utility management in textile processing: A soft systems approach
by Ngai, E.W.T. & To, Chester K.M. & Ching, Vincent S.M. & Chan, L.K. & Lee, Maggie C.M. & Choi, Y.S. & Chai, P.Y.F.
- 618-636 The effects of GSCM drivers and institutional pressures on GSCM practices in Taiwan’s textile and apparel industry
by Wu, Guo-Ciang & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun
- 637-646 Optimal pricing and order policies with B2B product returns for fashion products
by Li, Yongjian & Wei, Cansheng & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 647-658 Indian textile suppliers' sustainability evaluation using the grey approach
by Baskaran, Venkatesan & Nachiappan, Subramanian & Rahman, Shams
- 659-670 Environmental sustainability in fashion supply chains: An exploratory case based research
by Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Crippa, Luca & Moretto, Antonella
- 671-686 The joint economic lot size problem: A review
by Glock, Christoph H.
- 687-701 The future of operations management: An outlook and analysis
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 702-707 A multi-item fuzzy economic production quantity problem with a finite production rate
by Björk, Kaj-Mikael
- 708-715 Dynamic pricing models for ERP systems under network externality
by Hajji, Adnéne & Pellerin, Robert & Léger, Pierre-Majorique & Gharbi, Ali & Babin, Gilbert
- 716-725 Applying activity-based costing in a supply chain environment
by Schulze, Manuel & Seuring, Stefan & Ewering, Christian
- 726-740 Multiple part-type scheduling in flexible robotic cells
by Batur, G. Didem & Karasan, Oya Ekin & Akturk, M. Selim
- 741-753 The impact of third-party logistics providers' capabilities on exporters' performance
by Yeung, Kwong & Zhou, Honggeng & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 754-761 A logistics network design model with vendor managed inventory
by Shu, Jia & Li, Zhengyi & Shen, Houcai & Wu, Ting & Zhong, Weijun
- 762-770 Regulation and efficiency in transition: The case of telecommunications in Italy
by Mancuso, Paolo
- 771-780 Coordination of a production network with a single buyer and multiple vendors
by Glock, Christoph H.
- 781-790 The role of ambiguity tolerance in consumer perception of remanufactured products
by Hazen, Benjamin T. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison & Field, Hubert S.
- 791-799 Supply chain integration and service oriented transformation: Evidence from Chinese equipment manufacturers
by He, Yuanqiong & Lai, Kin Keung
- 800-812 Service productivity and service quality: A necessary trade-off?
by Calabrese, Armando
- 813-822 An evolutionary framework for service innovation: Insights of complexity theory for service science
by Chae, Bongsug (Kevin)
- 823-831 Flexibility planning for managing R&D projects under risk
by Wang, Juite & Yang, Chung-Yu
- 832-839 The effects of a free-repair warranty on the discrete-time periodic replacement policy
by Chien, Yu-Hung
- 840-849 A decision model for adopting an extended warranty under different maintenance policies
by Bouguerra, Soumaya & Chelbi, Anis & Rezg, Nidhal
- 850-859 Product configurator impact on product quality
by Trentin, Alessio & Perin, Elisa & Forza, Cipriano
- 860-869 Coordinated capacity migration and expansion planning for semiconductor manufacturing under demand uncertainties
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Wu, Cheng-Hung & Chiang, Yu-Shian
- 870-881 How should you stabilise your supply chains?
by Hill, Alex & Doran, Des & Stratton, Roy
- 882-898 Modeling approaches for the design of resilient supply networks under disruptions
by Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain
- 899-906 A profit assessment model for equipment inspection and replacement under renewing free replacement warranty policy
by Darghouth, M.N. & Chelbi, Anis & Ait-kadi, Daoud
- 907-916 Covariance versus component-based estimations of performance in green supply chain management
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Esposito Vinzi, Vincenzo
- 917-928 An analysis of the main factors affecting bullwhip in reverse supply chains
by Adenso-Díaz, Belarmino & Moreno, Plácido & Gutiérrez, Ester & Lozano, Sebastián
- 929-938 Manufacturing with item-level RFID information: From macro to micro quality control
by Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 939-952 Organizational structuring and project team structuring in integrated product development project
by Rauniar, Rupak & Rawski, Greg
- 953-963 Non-permutation flowshop scheduling in a supply chain with sequence-dependent setup times
by Mehravaran, Yasaman & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 964-976 German inventory to sales ratios 1971–2005—An empirical analysis of business practice
by Obermaier, Robert
2012, Volume 135, Issue 1
- 4-13 Strategic safety stock placement in supply chain design with due-date based demand
by Funaki, Kenichi
- 14-23 Modeling defaults of companies in multi-stage supply chain networks
by Mizgier, Kamil J. & Wagner, Stephan M. & Holyst, Janusz A.
- 24-36 Decision support for build-to-order supply chain management through multiobjective optimization
by Afshin Mansouri, S. & Gallear, David & Askariazad, Mohammad H.
- 37-49 Design of sustainable supply chains under the emission trading scheme
by Chaabane, A. & Ramudhin, A. & Paquet, M.
- 50-60 Mutual impacts of product standardization and supply chain design
by Baud-Lavigne, Bertrand & Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard
- 61-72 Stochastic optimization for transshipment problems with positive replenishment lead times
by (Yale) Gong, Yeming & Yücesan, Enver
- 73-80 The storage location assignment problem for outbound containers in a maritime terminal
by Chen, Lu & Lu, Zhiqiang
- 81-93 Production planning of a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system under uncertainty within a closed-loop supply chain
by Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Dejax, Pierre & Gharbi, Ali
- 94-105 A DC programming heuristic applied to the logistics network design problem
by Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier
- 106-115 A multi-item supply chain with credit periods and weight freight cost discounts
by Tsao, Yu-Chung & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 116-124 Inventory control in a two-level supply chain with risk pooling effect
by Kang, Jae-Hun & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 125-135 Coordinating a channel with asymmetric cost information and the manufacturer's optimality
by Shen, Yuelin & Willems, Sean P.
- 136-143 A co-ordination model combining incentive scheme and co-ordination policy for a single-vendor–multi-buyer supply chain
by Chan, Chi Kin & Lee, Y.C.E.
- 144-153 Pricing decision for substitutable products with retail competition in a fuzzy environment
by Zhao, Jing & Tang, Wansheng & Wei, Jie
- 154-161 Common due-window assignment and scheduling of linear time-dependent deteriorating jobs and a deteriorating maintenance activity
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li
- 162-169 Optimal pricing and order quantity for the newsvendor problem with free shipping
by Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 170-176 Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs
by Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P.
- 177-189 Design and application of task administration protocols for collaborative production and service systems
by Sang Ko, Hoo & Nof, Shimon Y.
- 190-198 A novel differential evolution algorithm for joint replenishment problem under interdependence and its application
by Wang, Lin & He, Jing & Wu, Desheng & Zeng, Yu-Rong
- 199-208 Scheduling multiple robots in a no-wait re-entrant robotic flowshop
by Che, Ada & Chabrol, Michelle & Gourgand, Michel & Wang, Yuan
- 209-221 Designing a reverse logistics network for optimal collection, recovery and quality-based product-mix planning
by Das, Kanchan & Chowdhury, Abdul H.
- 222-230 Scheduling a maintenance activity and due-window assignment based on common flow allowance
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 231-241 Scheduling jobs with values dependent on their completion times
by Janiak, Adam & Krysiak, Tomasz
- 242-254 The cost allocation issue in joint replenishment
by Dror, Moshe & Hartman, Bruce C. & Chang, Wei
- 255-264 Discount pricing for a family of items: The supplier's optimal decisions
by Ke, Ginger Y. & Bookbinder, James H.
- 265-274 Competitive pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with horizontal and vertical competition
by Wu, Cheng-Han & Chen, Chieh-Wan & Hsieh, Chung-Chi
- 275-283 Effects of correlation on intermittent demand forecasting and stock control
by Altay, Nezih & Litteral, Lewis A. & Rudisill, Frank
- 284-298 A framework for measuring logistics performance in the wine industry
by Garcia, Fernanda A. & Marchetta, Martin G. & Camargo, Mauricio & Morel, Laure & Forradellas, Raymundo Q.
- 299-307 Integrated safety stock optimization for multiple sourced stockpoints facing variable demand and lead time
by Osman, Hany & Demirli, Kudret
- 308-319 Intelligent product cross-selling system with radio frequency identification technology for retailing
by Wong, W.K. & Leung, S.Y.S. & Guo, Z.X. & Zeng, X.H. & Mok, P.Y.
- 320-332 Servitisation and value co-production in the UK music industry: An empirical study of Consumer Attitudes
by Parry, Glenn & Bustinza, Oscar F. & Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran
- 333-344 Using System Dynamics to assess the impact of RFID technology on retail operations
by De Marco, Alberto & Cagliano, Anna C. & Nervo, Mauro L. & Rafele, Carlo
- 345-352 Disaggregation and consolidation of imperfect quality shipments in an extended EPQ model
by Yassine, Ali & Maddah, Bacel & Salameh, Moueen
- 353-366 The impact of supplier development on buyer competitive advantage: A path analytic model
by Li, Wenli & Humphreys, Paul K. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 367-371 Optimal semi-online scheduling algorithms on two parallel identical machines under a grade of service provision
by Wu, Yong & Ji, Min & Yang, Qifan
- 372-381 Modelling quality in replacement and inspection maintenance
by Scarf, Philip A. & Cavalcante, Cristiano A.V.
- 382-392 A comparative study of the adoption and implementation of target costing in the UK, Australia and New Zealand
by Yazdifar, Hassan & Askarany, Davood
- 393-402 Optimally locating in-house logistics areas to facilitate JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines
by Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 403-411 Bootstrapping the Malmquist indexes for Italian airports
by Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo
- 412-419 A serial supply chain of newsvendor problem with safety stocks under complete and partial information sharing
by Jeong, In-Jae & Jorge Leon, V.
- 420-429 The price of responsiveness: Cost analysis of change orders in make-to-order manufacturing
by Uskonen, Jukka & Tenhiälä, Antti
- 430-439 An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK
by Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan
- 440-450 Inventory in mainland China: Historical, industry, and geographic perspectives
by Robb, David J. & Liu, Fei & Lai, Richard & Ren, Z. Justin
- 451-457 A model for supply management of agile manufacturing supply chains
by Costantino, Nicola & Dotoli, Mariagrazia & Falagario, Marco & Fanti, Maria Pia & Mangini, Agostino Marcello