International Journal of Production Economics
2013, Volume 143, Issue 2
- 546-552 Near-optimal heuristics to set base stock levels in a two-echelon distribution network
by Basten, R.J.I. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 553-556 Initiation of an inventory control system when the demand starts at a given time
by Axsäter, Sven
- 557-566 Collaboration for a closed-loop deteriorating inventory supply chain with multi-retailer and price-sensitive demand
by Yang, P.C. & Chung, S.L. & Wee, H.M. & Zahara, E. & Peng, C.Y.
- 567-573 Transfer of newsvendor inventory and supply risks to sub-industry and the public by financial instruments
by Hung, Yick-Hin & Li, Leon Y.O. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 574-579 Single-vendor single-buyer inventory model with discrete delivery order, random machine unavailability time and lost sales
by Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus
- 580-588 Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy
by Barcos, Lucía & Barroso, Alicia & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A.
- 589-597 Developing an input–output activity matrix (IOAM) for environmental and economic analysis of manufacturing systems and logistics chains
by Bonney, Maurice & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 598-604 How many times to remanufacture?
by El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 605-611 Process performance improvement in justice organizations—Pitfalls of performance measurement
by Pekkanen, Petra & Niemi, Petri
- 612-619 Hybrid contracting within multi-location networks
by Dobhan, Alexander & Oberlaender, Michael
- 620-626 Applying work flow control in make-to-order job shops
by Harrod, Steven & Kanet, John J.
- 627-632 Exploratory analysis of free shipping policies of online retailers
by Boone, Tonya & Ganeshan, Ram
2013, Volume 143, Issue 1
- 3-12 Optimization of preventive maintenance through a combined maintenance-production simulation model
by Roux, O. & Duvivier, D. & Quesnel, G. & Ramat, E.
- 13-23 The energy scheduling problem: Industrial case-study and constraint propagation techniques
by Artigues, Christian & Lopez, Pierre & Haït, Alain
- 24-34 Job-shop based framework for simultaneous scheduling of machines and automated guided vehicles
by Lacomme, Philippe & Larabi, Mohand & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 35-40 Optimal MRP parameters for a single item inventory with random replenishment lead time, POQ policy and service level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 41-52 A new method for robustness in rolling horizon planning
by Bredström, D. & Flisberg, P. & Rönnqvist, M.
- 53-61 An integrated production inventory model with raw material replenishment considerations in a three layer supply chain
by Ben-Daya, Mohammed & As’ad, Rami & Seliaman, Mohammed
- 62-71 Influence of dependency between demands and returns in a reverse logistics system
by Zerhouni, Hichem & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Frein, Yannick
- 72-85 Assessing the impact of perishability and the use of time temperature technologies on inventory management
by Kouki, Chaaben & Sahin, Evren & Jemaï, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 86-94 The reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from freight transport by pooling supply chains
by Pan, Shenle & Ballot, Eric & Fontane, Frédéric
- 95-108 Modelling hybrid demand (e-commerce “+” traditional) evolution: A scenario planning approach
by Canetta, Luca & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Glardon, Rémy
- 109-119 The economic and environmental performance of dual sourcing: A newsvendor approach
by Rosič, Heidrun & Jammernegg, Werner
- 120-131 A coordinated production and shipment model in a supply chain
by Kaya, Onur & Kubalı, Deniz & Örmeci, Lerzan
- 132-143 The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China
by Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina
- 144-150 Using truck-inventory-cost to obtain solutions to multi-period logistics models
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J.
- 151-161 On supply chain competitiveness of Indian automotive component manufacturing industry
by Joshi, Deepika & Nepal, Bimal & Rathore, Ajay Pal Singh & Sharma, Dipti
- 162-170 An EOQ model with imperfect quality items, inspection errors, shortage backordering, and sales returns
by Hsu, Jia-Tzer & Hsu, Lie-Fern
- 171-177 A value-based approach to option pricing: The case of supply chain options
by Zhao, Yingxue & Yang, Liu & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ma, Lijun & Shao, Xinjian
- 178-187 Coordination of information sharing in a supply chain
by Zhang, Juliang & Chen, Jian
- 188-197 Contract choice game of supply chain competition at both manufacturer and retailer levels
by Li, Bai-Xun & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Li, Ji-zi & Zhou, Shi-ping
- 198-206 Intermittent demand forecasts with neural networks
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 207-218 Reinvestigating the relationship between ownership structure and inventory management: A corporate governanceperspective
by Elsayed, Khaled & Wahba, Hayam
2013, Volume 142, Issue 2
- 214-224 A decision-making tool to maximize chances of meeting project commitments
by Nguyen, Trong-Hung & Marmier, François & Gourc, Didier
- 225-234 Interactions-based risk clustering methodologies and algorithms for complex project management
by Marle, Franck & Vidal, Ludovic-Alexandre & Bocquet, Jean-Claude
- 235-246 Design for rebirth (DFRb) and data structure
by Mascle, Christian
- 247-258 A framework for analysing supply chain performance evaluation models
by Estampe, Dominique & Lamouri, Samir & Paris, Jean-Luc & Brahim-Djelloul, Sakina
- 259-277 A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches
by Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 278-289 Service parts inventory control with lateral transshipment and pipeline stockflexibility
by Yang, Guangyuan & Dekker, Rommert & Gabor, Adriana F. & Axsäter, Sven
- 290-301 An interactive approach to optimize production–distribution planning for an integrated feed swinecompany
by Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Pathumnakul, Supachai & Homkhampad, Suphakan
- 302-310 Optimal control of a production-inventory system with productreturns
by Vercraene, Samuel & Gayon, Jean-Philippe
- 311-316 Maritime transport chain choice by carriers, ports and shippers
by Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo
- 317-323 The relationship of operational innovation and financial performance—A critical perspective
by Klingenberg, Beate & Timberlake, Rachel & Geurts, Tom G. & Brown, Roger J.
- 324-331 Inventory control in a lost-sales setting with information about supply lead times
by Bendre, Abhijit Bhagwan & Nielsen, Lars Relund
- 332-342 The impact of batch retrievals on throughput performance of a carousel system serviced by a storage and retrieval machine
by Pazour, Jennifer A. & Meller, Russell D.
- 343-352 A supplier–retailer supply chain with intermediate storage for batch ordering
by Hwang, Juhwen & Wan, Yat-wah
- 353-361 Quality supervision and coordination of logistic service supply chain under multi-period conditions
by Liu, Wei-hua & Xie, Dong & Xu, Xue-cai
- 362-371 A new data structure of solution representation in hybrid ant colony optimization for large dynamic facility layout problems
by Yu-Hsin Chen, Gary
- 372-380 Manufacturer–retailer contracting with asymmetric information on retailer's degree of loss aversion
by Deng, Xiaoxue & Xie, Jinxing & Xiong, Huachun
- 381-387 Individually rational buyback contracts with inventory level dependent demand
by Devangan, Lokendra & Amit, R.K. & Mehta, Peeyush & Swami, Sanjeev & Shanker, Kripa
- 388-400 On monitoring process variability under double sampling scheme
by Ahmad, Shabbir & Riaz, Muhammad & Abbasi, Saddam Akber & Lin, Zhengyan
2013, Volume 142, Issue 1
- 3-15 The impact of repeated interactions on supply chain contracts: A laboratory study
by Wu, Diana Yan
- 16-26 The human dimension of modular care provision: Opportunities for personalization and customization
by de Blok, Carolien & Meijboom, Bert & Luijkx, Katrien & Schols, Jos
- 27-36 Asymmetric effects, regulatory focus, and attribute satisfaction—Mixed experimental evidence in airline overbooking recovery
by Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu
- 37-50 Do personal traits influence inventory management performance?—The case of intelligence, personality, interest and knowledge
by Strohhecker, Jürgen & Größler, Andreas
- 51-60 Team attributes and performance of operational service teams: An empirical taxonomy development
by Lee, Peter K.C. & To, W.M. & Yu, Billy T.W.
- 61-73 A human experiment on inventory decisions under supply uncertainty
by Ancarani, A. & Di Mauro, C. & D'Urso, D.
- 74-88 An activity-based-parametric hybrid cost model to estimate the unit cost of a novel gas turbine component
by Langmaak, Stephan & Wiseall, Stephen & Bru, Christophe & Adkins, Russell & Scanlan, James & Sóbester, András
- 89-97 Using market intelligence for the opportunistic shipping of fresh produce
by Flores, Hector & Villalobos, J. Rene
- 98-104 Worst case analysis of flow shop scheduling problems with a time-dependent learning effect
by Li, Gang & Wang, Xiao-Yuan & Wang, Ji-Bo & Sun, Lin-Yan
- 105-114 Product servicing for lifespan extension and sustainable consumption: An optimization approach
by Nazzal, Dima & Batarseh, Ola & Patzner, Joshua & Martin, Darren R.
- 115-123 The financial impact of product recall announcements in China
by Zhao, Xiande & Li, Yina & Flynn, Barbara B.
- 124-129 Biform game: Reflection as a stochastic programming problem
by Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe
- 130-145 Determinants of quality management practices: An empirical study of New Zealand manufacturing firms
by Agarwal, Renu & Green, Roy & Brown, Paul J. & Tan, Hao & Randhawa, Krithika
- 146-157 How can we improve the performance of supply chain contracts? An experimental study
by Elahi, Ehsan & Lamba, Narasimha & Ramaswamy, Chinthana
- 158-171 Differences in buyers’ and suppliers’ perceptions of supply chain attributes
by Oosterhuis, Marian & Molleman, Eric & van der Vaart, Taco
- 172-178 The multi-objective label correcting algorithm for supply chain modeling
by Liang, Wen Yau & Huang, Chun-Che & Lin, Yin-Chen & Chang, Tsun Hsien & Shih, Meng Hao
- 179-193 Stability issues in supply chain networks: Implications for coordination mechanisms
by Palsule-Desai, Omkar D. & Tirupati, Devanath & Chandra, Pankaj
- 194-204 Optimization of replenishment policies for decentralized and centralized capacitated supply chains under various demands
by Duan, Qinglin & Warren Liao, T.
- 205-210 Technical note: Equivalence of different profitability criteria with the net present value
by Pasqual, Joan & Padilla, Emilio & Jadotte, Evans
2013, Volume 141, Issue 2
- 529-540 Postponed product differentiation with demand information update
by Zhang, Juliang & Shou, Biying & Chen, Jian
- 541-551 Sequential price and quantity decisions under supply and demand risks
by He, Yuanjie
- 552-560 Hybrid heuristics for planning job rotation schedules in assembly lines with heterogeneous workers
by Moreira, Mayron César O. & Costa, Alysson M.
- 561-573 Inventory planning and coordination in disaster relief efforts
by Davis, Lauren B. & Samanlioglu, Funda & Qu, Xiuli & Root, Sarah
- 574-581 An improved model for supplier selection under capacity constraint and multiple criteria
by Ekici, Ali
- 582-592 Implementation of reverse logistics as a sustainable tool for raw material purchasing in developing countries: The case of Venezuela
by García-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Castilla-Gutiérrez, Carlos & Bustos-Flores, Carlos
- 593-604 Production capacity planning for multiple products under uncertain demand conditions
by Ho, Jyh-Wen & Fang, Chih-Chiang
- 605-618 Knowledge acquisition in supply chain partnerships: The role of power
by He, Qile & Ghobadian, Abby & Gallear, David
- 619-625 A simple approach for assessing the cost of system nervousness
by Tunc, Huseyin & Kilic, Onur A. & Tarim, S. Armagan & Eksioglu, Burak
- 626-638 Product quality selection: Contractual agreements and supplier competition in an assemble-to-order environment
by Altug, Mehmet Sekip & van Ryzin, Garrett
- 639-645 A tabu search approach for cell scheduling problem with makespan criterion
by Solimanpur, Maghsud & Elmi, Atabak
- 646-658 Appointment scheduling of outpatient surgical services in a multistage operating room department
by Saremi, Alireza & Jula, Payman & ElMekkawy, Tarek & Wang, G. Gary
- 659-667 Optimised asset replacement strategy in the presence of lead time uncertainty
by Richardson, Steven & Kefford, Adrian & Hodkiewicz, Melinda
- 668-674 The efficiency of French regional airports: An inverse B-convex analysis
by Barros, Carlos P. & Bin Liang, Qi & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 675-684 Optimal flow-line conditions with worker variability
by Bentefouet, Frank & Nembhard, David A.
- 685-697 Flexible job shop scheduling with due window—a two-pheromone ant colony approach
by Huang, Rong-Hwa & Yang, Chang-Lin & Cheng, Wei-Che
2013, Volume 141, Issue 1
- 4-13 A coevolutionary algorithm for the flexible delivery and pickup problem with time windows
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Chen, Ying-Yen
- 14-23 A modified artificial bee colony algorithm for order acceptance in two-machine flow shops
by Wang, Xiuli & Xie, Xingzi & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 24-33 Addressing the advantages of using ensemble probabilistic models in Estimation of Distribution Algorithms for scheduling problems
by Chen, Shih-Hsin & Chen, Min-Chih
- 34-44 A multiple ant colony optimization algorithm for the capacitated location routing problem
by Ting, Ching-Jung & Chen, Chia-Ho
- 45-55 A block mining and re-combination enhanced genetic algorithm for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Chang, Pei-Chann & Huang, Wei-Hsiu & Wu, Jheng-Long & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 56-65 A problem-adjusted genetic algorithm for flexibility design
by Schneider, Michael & Grahl, Jörn & Francas, David & Vigo, Daniele
- 66-78 A hybrid approach based on the variable neighborhood search and particle swarm optimization for parallel machine scheduling problems—A case study for solar cell industry
by Chen, Yin-Yann & Cheng, Chen-Yang & Wang, Li-Chih & Chen, Tzu-Li
- 79-86 Two-machine flowshop scheduling with a truncated learning function to minimize the makespan
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Wu, Chin-Chia & Chen, Juei-Chao & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren
- 87-98 A simple and effective evolutionary algorithm for multiobjective flexible job shop scheduling
by Chiang, Tsung-Che & Lin, Hsiao-Jou
- 99-111 A hybrid PSO algorithm for a multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with flexible operation times, sequence-dependent setup times and learning effect
by Hamta, Nima & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Jolai, F. & Akbarpour Shirazi, M.
- 112-126 Robust scheduling for multi-objective flexible job-shop problems with random machine breakdowns
by Xiong, Jian & Xing, Li-ning & Chen, Ying-wu
- 127-136 A genetic algorithm based heuristic for two machine no-wait flowshop scheduling problems with class setup times that minimizes maximum lateness
by Pang, King-Wah
- 137-145 Particle swarm optimization with cocktail decoding method for hybrid flow shop scheduling problems with multiprocessor tasks
by Chou, Fuh-Der
- 146-166 Algorithm portfolios for logistics optimization considering stochastic demands and mobility allowance
by Shukla, Nagesh & Choudhary, A.K. & Prakash, P.K.S. & Fernandes, K.J. & Tiwari, M.K.
- 167-178 A hybrid artificial bee colony algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem
by Zhang, Rui & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng
- 179-188 Managing truck arrivals with time windows to alleviate gate congestion at container terminals
by Chen, Gang & Govindan, Kannan & Yang, Zhongzhen
- 189-198 Metaheuristics for drilling operation scheduling in Taiwan PCB industries
by Liang, Yun-Chia & Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Tien, Chia-Yun
- 199-211 The selective pickup and delivery problem: Formulation and a memetic algorithm
by Ting, Chuan-Kang & Liao, Xin-Lan
- 212-229 Simultaneous dock assignment and sequencing of inbound trucks under a fixed outbound truck schedule in multi-door cross docking operations
by Liao, T.W. & Egbelu, P.J. & Chang, P.C.
- 230-242 Constraint-based ACO for a shared resource constrained scheduling problem
by Thiruvady, Dhananjay & Singh, Gaurav & Ernst, Andreas T. & Meyer, Bernd
- 243-254 Transaction cost economics in global sourcing: Assessing regional differences and implications for performance
by Schneider, Christian O. & Bremen, Philipp & Schönsleben, Paul & Alard, Robert
- 255-268 Economics of information security investment in the case of concurrent heterogeneous attacks with budget constraints
by Huang, C. Derrick & Behara, Ravi S.
- 269-276 Simulation optimization-based decision support tool for steel manufacturing
by Melouk, Sharif H. & Freeman, Nickolas K. & Miller, David & Dunning, Michelle
- 277-285 Impact of standards adoption on healthcare transaction performance: The case of HIPAA
by Iossifova, Albena R. & Meyer-Goldstein, Susan
- 286-294 Two-machine flow shop scheduling of polyurethane foam production
by Lin, Bertrand M.T. & Lin, Y.-Y. & Fang, K.-T.
- 295-306 Antecedents to supplier integration in China: A partial least squares analysis
by Lockström, Martin & Lei, Liu
- 307-315 Call centers with hyperexponential patience modeling
by Roubos, Alex & Jouini, Oualid
- 316-326 The nature of SME co-operation and innovation: A multi-scalar and multi-dimensional analysis
by Tomlinson, Philip R. & Fai, Felicia M.
- 327-334 Permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize the total tardiness with learning effects
by Lee, Wen-Chiung & Chung, Yu-Hsiang
- 335-338 The use for the competition theory of the industrial investment decisions—a case study of the Taiwan IC assembly industry
by Teng, Hsi-che & Huang, Ying-fang
- 339-351 Factors influencing strategic alliance outcomes in a manufacturing supply chain: Role of alliance motives, interdependence, asset specificity and relational capital
by Sambasivan, Murali & Siew-Phaik, Loke & Abidin Mohamed, Zainal & Choy Leong, Yee
- 352-359 Impact of loss aversion on the newsvendor game with product substitution
by Liu, Wei & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng
- 360-365 A flexible dispatching rule for minimizing tardiness in job shop scheduling
by Chen, Binchao & Matis, Timothy I.
- 366-376 Order acceptance and scheduling in a two-machine flowshop
by Wang, Xiuli & Xie, Xingzi & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 377-387 Minimal Euclidean distance chart based on support vector regression for monitoring mean shifts of auto-correlated processes
by Du, Shichang & Lv, Jun
- 388-402 Linking learning and knowledge creation to project success in Six Sigma projects: An empirical investigation
by Arumugam, V. & Antony, Jiju & Kumar, Maneesh
- 403-413 Solutions for flexible container leasing contracts with options under capacity and order constraints
by Liu, Cong & Jiang, Zhibin & Liu, Liming & Geng, Na
- 414-424 Production lot sizing with a secondary outsourcing facility
by Lee, Shine-Der & Lan, Shu-Chuan
- 425-433 Coordination of a supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple competing retailers under simultaneous demand and cost disruptions
by Cao, Erbao & Wan, Can & Lai, Mingyong
2012, Volume 140, Issue 2
- 559-569 Simultaneous investment, operations, and financial planning in supply chains: A value-based optimization approach
by Hahn, G.J. & Kuhn, H.
- 570-578 Criticality classification of spare parts: A case study
by Molenaers, An & Baets, Herman & Pintelon, Liliane & Waeyenbergh, Geert
- 579-585 Optimal budget planning for investment in safety measures of a chemical company
by Sato, Yuji
- 586-595 Risk assessment in multimodal supply chains
by Vilko, Jyri P.P. & Hallikas, Jukka M.
- 596-603 Redesigning a closed-loop supply chain exposed to risks
by Lundin, Johan F.
- 604-613 Governance forms drivers in bio-pharmaceutical inter-firm relationships
by Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Perrone, Giovanni & Chiapparrone, Silvia
- 614-621 Entrepreneurial orientation: Growth and profitability of Finnish small- and medium-sized enterprises
by Soininen, Juha & Martikainen, Minna & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Kyläheiko, Kalevi
- 622-629 Investment planning in electricity production under CO2 price uncertainty
by Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tolis, Athanasios I. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P.
- 630-636 Evaluating machine tool alternatives through modified TOPSIS and alpha-cut based fuzzy ANP
by Ayağ, Zeki & Gürcan Özdemir, Rifat
- 637-645 Safety stock planning under causal demand forecasting
by Beutel, Anna-Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 646-654 How to order and transship in multi-location inventory systems: The simulation optimization approach
by Hochmuth, Christian A. & Köchel, Peter
- 655-659 Inventory control system design by integrating inventory classification and policy selection
by Mohammaditabar, Davood & Hassan Ghodsypour, Seyed & O'Brien, Chris
- 660-669 Approximations for the relative outdating of perishable products by combining stochastic modeling, simulation and regression modeling
by van Donselaar, Karel H. & Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M.
- 670-680 Rule-based vs. optimisation-based order release in workload control: A simulation study of a MTO manufacturer
by Pürgstaller, Peter & Missbauer, Hubert
- 681-690 Adapting workload control for job shops with high routing complexity
by Soepenberg, G.D. & Land, M.J. & Gaalman, G.J.C.
- 691-701 The development of a decision support system in multimodal transportation routing within Greater Mekong sub-region countries
by Kengpol, Athakorn & Meethom, Warapoj & Tuominen, Markku
- 702-712 Location routing for small package shippers with subcontracting options
by Stenger, Andreas & Schneider, Michael & Schwind, Michael & Vigo, Daniele
- 713-720 Improving the execution of supply chain management in organizations
by Teller, Christoph & Kotzab, Herbert & Grant, David B.
- 721-730 Vendor managed inventory (VMI) with consignment considering learning and forgetting effects
by Zanoni, Simone & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zavanella, Lucio E.
- 731-736 Chilled or frozen? Decision strategies for sustainable food supply chains
by Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio
- 737-748 Development of a stochastic optimisation tool for solving the multiple container packing problems
by Thapatsuwan, Peeraya & Pongcharoen, Pupong & Hicks, Chris & Chainate, Warattapop
- 749-755 On the representation of timing for different structures within MRP theory
by Bogataj, Marija & Grubbström, Robert W.
- 756-764 On the Lambert W function: Economic Order Quantity applications and pedagogical considerations
by Disney, Stephen M. & Warburton, Roger D.H.
- 765-777 The space of solution alternatives in the optimal lotsizing problem for general assembly systems applying MRP theory
by Grubbström, Robert W. & Tang, Ou
- 778-781 A note on analytic calculation of planned lead times for assembly systems under POQ policy and service level constraint
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 782-793 Best practices in demand forecasting: Tests of universalistic, contingency and configurational theories
by Kalchschmidt, Matteo
- 794-802 The development of a hierarchical forecasting method for predicting spare parts demand in the South Korean Navy—A case study
by Moon, Seongmin & Hicks, Christian & Simpson, Andrew
- 803-814 Demand forecasting, lot sizing and scheduling on a rolling horizon basis
by Tiacci, Lorenzo & Saetta, Stefano
- 815-824 Measuring synergy effects of a Public Social Private Partnership (PSPP) project
by Fandel, Günter & Giese, Anke & Mohn, Brigitte
- 825-832 Capacity and pricing policies with consumer overflow behavior
by Li, Juan & Tang, Ou
- 833-843 An integer linear model for hospital bed planning
by Ben Bachouch, Rym & Guinet, Alain & Hajri-Gabouj, Sonia
- 844-853 Sequencing dynamic storage systems with multiple lifts and shuttles
by Carlo, Héctor J. & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 854-864 Knowledge integration taxonomy in buyer–supplier relationships: Trade-offs between efficiency and innovation
by Revilla, Elena & Villena, Verónica H.
- 865-874 Medical nuclear supply chain design: A tractable network model and computational approach
by Nagurney, Anna & Nagurney, Ladimer S.
- 875-887 Multi-step sales forecasting in automotive industry based on structural relationship identification
by Sa-ngasoongsong, Akkarapol & Bukkapatnam, Satish T.S. & Kim, Jaebeom & Iyer, Parameshwaran S. & Suresh, R.P.
- 888-899 The effect of individual, network, and collaborative competencies on the supply chain management system
by Barnes, Jane & Liao, Ying
- 900-911 Scheduling in flowshops with flexible operations: Throughput optimization and benefits of flexibility
by Gultekin, Hakan
- 912-921 Loss-averse newsvendor model with two ordering opportunities and market information updating
by Ma, Lijun & Zhao, Yingxue & Xue, Weili & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yan, Houmin
- 922-933 Lot sizing and quality investment with quality cost analyses for imperfect production and inspection processes with commercial return
by Yoo, Seung Ho & Kim, DaeSoo & Park, Myung-Sub
- 934-943 The impact of e-commerce on Taiwanese SMEs: Marketing and operations effects
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Hsiao, Hsieh-Ling
- 944-958 A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-‐party logistics providers and customers
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto
2012, Volume 140, Issue 1
- 7-17 The influence of ethical culture on supplier selection in the context of sustainable sourcing
by Goebel, Philipp & Reuter, Carsten & Pibernik, Richard & Sichtmann, Christina
- 18-27 Exploring the antecedents of logistics social responsibility: A focus on Chinese firms
by Miao, Zhaowei & Cai, Shun & Xu, Di
- 28-34 Environmental projects and financial performance: Exploring the impact of project characteristics
by Thoumy, Mira & Vachon, Stephan
- 35-47 Sustainability of manufacturing and services: Investigations for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain
- 48-56 Oligopolies in pollution permit markets: A dynamic game approach
by Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L.
- 57-68 Supply Chain Leadership
by Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir
- 69-82 A literature review and a case study of sustainable supply chains with a focus on metrics
by Hassini, Elkafi & Surti, Chirag & Searcy, Cory
- 83-91 Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination
by Gallear, David & Ghobadian, Abby & Chen, Weifeng
- 92-102 Is green and profitable sustainable? Assessing the trade-off between economic and environmental aspects
by Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias
- 103-115 Social issues in supply chains: Capabilities link responsibility, risk (opportunity), and performance
by Klassen, Robert D. & Vereecke, Ann
- 116-128 The role of environmental management in sustainable business development: A multi-country investigation
by Schoenherr, Tobias
- 129-137 Integration of shipment scheduling decisions for forward and reverse channels in a recoverable item system
by Toptal, Ayşegül
- 138-148 Shipping or local production? CO2 impact of a strategic decision: An automotive industry case study
by Nieuwenhuis, Paul & Beresford, Anthony & Choi, Andrew Ki-Young
- 149-159 Sustainable operations: Their impact on the triple bottom line
by Gimenez, Cristina & Sierra, Vicenta & Rodon, Juan
- 160-167 Socially responsible supplier development: Construct development and measurement validation
by Lu, Rainy X.A. & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 168-182 Sustainable supply management: An empirical study
by Ageron, Blandine & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain
- 183-192 A learning and knowledge approach to sustainable operations
by Gavronski, Iuri & Klassen, Robert D. & Vachon, Stephan & Nascimento, Luis Felipe Machado do
- 193-203 Sustainable supply chain management: A case study of British Aerospace (BAe) Systems
by Gopalakrishnan, Kavitha & Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Musa, Ahmed & Abubakar, Tijjani & Ambursa, Hafsat M.
- 204-211 Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling
by Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika
- 212-218 Production planning in data envelopment analysis
by Amirteimoori, Alireza & Kordrostami, Sohrab
- 219-226 Measuring corporate sustainability management: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Lee, Ki-Hoon & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 227-238 Steps towards sustainable manufacturing through modelling material, energy and waste flows
by Smith, Leigh & Ball, Peter
- 239-248 Factors for implementing end-of-life computer recycling operations in reverse supply chains
by Rahman, Shams & Subramanian, Nachiappan
- 249-255 A Lagrangian relaxation based approach for the capacitated lot sizing problem in closed-loop supply chain
by Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Jiang, Hai & Pan, Xunzhang
- 256-268 The relationship between sustainable procurement and e-procurement in the public sector
by Walker, Helen & Brammer, Stephen
- 269-282 Generic balanced scorecard framework for third party logistics service provider
by Rajesh, R. & Pugazhendhi, S. & Ganesh, K. & Ducq, Yves & Lenny Koh, S.C.
- 283-294 Green operations and the moderating role of environmental management capability of suppliers on manufacturing firm performance
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Shang, Kuo-Chung & Lu, Chin-Shan & Leung, T.K.P.
- 295-304 Using modified Barabási and Albert model to study the complex logistic network in eco-industrial systems
by Xiao, Zhongdong & Zhou, Guanghui & Wang, Ben
- 305-317 Cross-tier ripple and indirect effects of directives WEEE and RoHS on greening a supply chain
by Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Tseng, C.S.
- 318-329 Relationship between green management and environmental training in companies located in Brazil: A theoretical framework and case studies
by Teixeira, Adriano Alves & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa
- 330-340 Sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) in Malaysia: A survey
by Zailani, Suhaiza & Jeyaraman, K. & Vengadasan, G. & Premkumar, R.
- 341-356 Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China
by Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng
- 357-367 Evaluating green supplier development programs at a telecommunications systems provider
by Fu, Xiaoyong & Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph
- 368-373 Enhanced Rolled Throughput Yield: A new six sigma-based performance measure
by Saghaei, Abbas & Najafi, Hoorieh & Noorossana, Rassoul