Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
R. W. GrubbstrÃ¶m
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 109-120 Transportation service sharing and replenishment/delivery scheduling in Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP)
by Qiu, Xuan & Huang, George Q.
- 121-131 Dynamic capacity management with uncertain demand and dynamic price
by Wen, Xiaoqin & Xu, Chen & Hu, Qiying
- 132-141 Optimizing inventory׳s contribution to profitability in a regulated utility: The Averch–Johnson effect
by Li, Linda & Miller, David & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 142-152 A genetic algorithm for a joint replenishment problem with resource and shipment constraints and defective items
by Ongkunaruk, P. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Chen, Y.
- 153-163 Proactive cost-effective identification and mitigation of supply delay risks in a low volume high value supply chain using fault-tree analysis
by Sherwin, Michael D. & Medal, Hugh & Lapp, Steven A.
- 164-181 The SA8000 social certification standard: Literature review and theory-based research agenda
by Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Di Mauro, Carmela & Ebrahimpour, Maling & Nassimbeni, Guido
- 182-196 Towards a theory for lean implementation in supply networks
by Bortolotti, Thomas & Romano, Pietro & Martínez-Jurado, Pedro José & Moyano-Fuentes, José
- 197-212 A hierarchical pricing decision process on a dual-channel problem with one manufacturer and one retailer
by Ding, Qing & Dong, Ciwei & Pan, Zhicong
- 213-225 Families of supply chain coordinating contracts in the presence of retailer effort
by Yan, Xinghao & Zaric, Gregory S.
2016, Volume 174, Issue C
- 1-10 Optimization of closed-loop supply chain of multi-items with returned subassemblies
by Tahirov, Nail & Hasanov, Parviz & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- 11-28 Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness
by Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo
- 29-42 Economic design of multivariate Bayesian control chart with two sampling intervals
by Naderkhani, Farnoosh & Makis, Viliam
- 43-53 On the integration of input and output control: Workload Control order release
by Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Land, Martin J.
- 54-67 Line feeding optimization for Just in Time assembly lines: An application to the automotive industry
by Sali, Mustapha & Sahin, Evren
- 68-75 Effects of organizational learning on process technology and operations performance in mass customizers
by Fang, Edward Aihua & Li, Xiaoyi & Lu, Jiajun
- 76-92 Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review
by Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud
- 93-110 An effective hybrid genetic algorithm and tabu search for flexible job shop scheduling problem
by Li, Xinyu & Gao, Liang
- 111-118 Simultaneous product family and supply chain design: An optimization approach
by Baud-Lavigne, Bertrand & Agard, Bruno & Penz, Bernard
- 119-127 Multi-period inventory games with information update
by Zhang, Jian & Zhang, Juliang & Hua, Guowei
- 128-141 Combining SCOR® model and fuzzy TOPSIS for supplier evaluation and management
by Lima-Junior, Francisco Rodrigues & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro
- 142-155 Innovation-oriented supply chain integration for combined competitiveness and firm performance
by Lii, Peirchyi & Kuo, Fang-I
- 156-167 Using an agent-based neural-network computational model to improve product routing in a logistics facility
by Becker, Till & Illigen, Christoph & McKelvey, Bill & Hülsmann, Michael & Windt, Katja
2016, Volume 173, Issue C
- 1-21 Price and service co-opetiton under uncertain demand and condition of used items in a remanufacturing system
by Jena, Sarat Kumar & Sarmah, S.P.
- 22-29 Inspection policy for inventory system with deteriorating products
by Tai, Allen H. & Xie, Yue & Ching, Wai-Ki
- 30-42 Development of a fraud risk decision model for prioritizing fraud risk cases in manufacturing firms
by Mu, Enrique & Carroll, James
- 43-53 When is servitization a profitable competitive strategy?
by Lee, Sunghee & Yoo, Shijin & Kim, Daeki
- 54-65 Channel selection in a supply chain with a multi-channel retailer: The role of channel operating costs
by Wang, Wei & Li, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 66-79 A maturity model for enterprise risk management
by Oliva, Fábio Lotti
- 80-98 Design of forward supply chains: Impact of a carbon emissions-sensitive demand
by Nouira, Imen & Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Temponi, Cecilia
- 99-110 Aligning end-to-end seafood supply through a series of markets
by Engelseth, Per
- 111-121 Models on ship scheduling in transshipment hubs with considering bunker cost
by Zhen, Lu & Shen, Tao & Wang, Shuaian & Yu, Shucheng
- 122-133 A partial credit guarantee contract in a capital-constrained supply chain: Financing equilibrium and coordinating strategy
by Yan, Nina & Sun, Baowen & Zhang, Hui & Liu, Chongqing
- 134-141 A hybrid probabilistic fuzzy goal programming approach for agricultural decision-making
by Jana, R.K. & Sharma, Dinesh K. & Chakraborty, B.
- 142-152 Examining the impact of design for environment and the mediating effect of quality management innovation on firm performance
by Jackson, Sherry Avery & Gopalakrishna-Remani, Venugopal & Mishra, Rajat & Napier, Randy
- 153-160 Scheduling controllable processing time jobs with position-dependent workloads
by Oron, Daniel
- 161-169 Founded in adversity: Operations-based survival strategies of ventures founded during a recession
by Terjesen, Siri A. & João Guedes, Maria & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 170-183 Supplier flexibility and postponement implementation: An empirical analysis
by Saghiri, Soroosh S. & Barnes, Stuart J.
- 184-198 Joint economic design of production, continuous sampling inspection and preventive maintenance of a deteriorating production system
by Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R.
- 199-206 A periodic review inventory model with two delivery modes, fractional lead-times, and age-and-period-dependent backlogging costs
by Chand, Suresh & Li, Jian & Xu, Yanyi
- 207-222 A framework to estimate the cost of No-Fault Found events
by Ahmet Erkoyuncu, John & Khan, Samir & Hussain, Syed Mohammed Fazal & Roy, Rajkumar
2016, Volume 172, Issue C
- 1-18 A Stackelberg game theoretic model for optimizing product family architecting with supply chain consideration
by Wang, Danping & Du, Gang & Jiao, Roger J. & Wu, Ray & Yu, Jianping & Yang, Dong
- 19-30 Card-based delivery date promising in high-variety manufacturing with order release control
by Thürer, Matthias & Land, Martin J. & Stevenson, Mark & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 31-42 Price delegation and salesforce contract design with asymmetric risk aversion coefficient of sales agents
by Dai, Yue & Chao, Xiuli
- 43-53 Assessing output performance of information technology service industries: Productivity, innovation and catch-up
by Shao, Benjamin B.M. & Lin, Winston T.
- 54-64 Service innovation and new product performance: The influence of market-linking capabilities and market turbulence
by Chen, Kaui-Hwang & Wang, Chun-Hsien & Huang, Shi-Zheng & Shen, George C.
- 65-75 Analysis and forecasting of demand during promotions for perishable items
by van Donselaar, K.H. & Peters, J. & de Jong, A. & Broekmeulen, R.A.C.M.
- 76-94 Jamming attacks on wireless networks: A taxonomic survey
by Vadlamani, Satish & Eksioglu, Burak & Medal, Hugh & Nandi, Apurba
- 95-109 Dynamic and stochastic behavior of coefficient of demand uncertainty incorporated with EOQ variables: An application in finished-goods inventory from General Motors׳ dealerships
by Chuang, Chia-Hung & Chiang, Chung-Yean
- 110-125 A comprehensive survey of guaranteed-service models for multi-echelon inventory optimization
by Eruguz, Ayse Sena & Sahin, Evren & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 126-136 A hybrid inventory policy with split delivery under regular and surge demand
by Roni, Mohammad S. & Eksioglu, Sandra D. & Jin, Mingzhou & Mamun, Saleh
2016, Volume 171, Issue P4
- 455-470 Supply chain sustainability: A risk management approach
by Giannakis, Mihalis & Papadopoulos, Thanos
- 471-477 Productivity and ergonomic risk in human based production systems: A job-rotation scheduling model
by Mossa, G. & Boenzi, F. & Digiesi, S. & Mummolo, G. & Romano, V.A.
- 478-486 Analysis of production systems with potential for severe disruptions
by Luangkesorn, K.L. & Klein, G. & Bidanda, B.
- 487-494 Purchasing and supply: An investigation of risk management performance
by Hallikas, Jukka & Lintukangas, Katrina
- 495-506 Real-time optimization and control mechanisms for collaborative demand and capacity sharing
by Moghaddam, Mohsen & Nof, Shimon Y.
2016, Volume 171, Issue P3
- 311-320 Quantifying the bullwhip effect using two-echelon data: A cross-industry empirical investigation
by Isaksson, Olov H.D. & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 321-335 Supply chain efficiency, value creation and the economic crisis – An empirical assessment of the European automotive industry 2002–2010
by Brandenburg, Marcus
- 336-349 Production outsourcing and operational performance: An empirical study using secondary data
by Kenyon, G.N. & Meixell, M.J. & Westfall, P.H.
- 350-360 Supply chain information in analyst reports on publicly traded companies
by Son, Byung-Gak & Sodhi, ManMohan & Kocabasoglu-Hillmer, Canan & Lee, Tae-Hee
- 361-370 Risk, risk management practices, and the success of supply chain integration
by Wiengarten, Frank & Humphreys, Paul & Gimenez, Cristina & McIvor, Ronan
- 371-380 Market prices of remanufactured, used and new items: Evidence from eBay
by Frota Neto, João Quariguasi & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Corbett, Charles
- 381-393 Quality management approaches and their impact on firms׳ financial performance – An Australian study
by O’Neill, Peter & Sohal, Amrik & Teng, Chih Wei
- 394-404 A Multi-research-method approach to studying environmental sustainability in retail operations
by Tang, Ailie K.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 405-416 CSR related management practices and firm performance: An empirical analysis of the quantity–quality trade-off on French data
by Crifo, Patricia & Diaye, Marc-Arthur & Pekovic, Sanja
- 417-426 Corporate social responsibility practices and performance improvement among Chinese national state-owned enterprises
by Zhu, Qinghua & Liu, Junjun & Lai, Kee-hung
- 427-437 Environmental management practices, environmental technology portfolio, and environmental commitment: A content analytic approach for UK manufacturing firms
by Nath, Prithwiraj & Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
- 438-452 Performance drivers of shipping loans: An empirical investigation
by Mitroussi, K. & Abouarghoub, W. & Haider, J.J. & Pettit, S.J. & Tigka, N.
2016, Volume 171, Issue P2
- 165-178 A multi-phased QFD based optimization approach to sustainable service design
by Chowdhury, Md. Maruf Hossan & Quaddus, Mohammed A.
- 179-188 Examining the influence of organizational capability in innovative business operations and the mediation of profitability on customer satisfaction: An application in intermodal transport operators in Taiwan
by Lun, Y.H. Venus & Shang, Kuo-chung & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 189-200 Third-party purchase: An empirical study of third-party logistics providers in China
by Shi, Yangyan & Zhang, Abraham & Arthanari, Tiru & Liu, Yanping & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 201-210 Innovative service satisfaction and customer promotion behaviour in the Chinese budget hotel: an empirical study
by Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Gao, Yanan
- 211-220 Are logistics outsourcing partners more integrated in a more volatile environment?
by Yang, Qian & Zhao, Xiande
- 221-230 Customer orientation and innovation: A comparative study of manufacturing and service firms
by Wang, Qiang & Zhao, Xiande & Voss, Chris
- 231-240 Redesign of service modes for remanufactured products and its financial benefits
by Zhu, Qinghua & Li, Helong & Zhao, Senlin & Lun, Venus
- 241-249 The strategic fit between innovation strategies and business environment in delivering business performance
by Prajogo, Daniel I.
- 250-265 Platform based innovation: The case of Bosch India
by Jha, Ashish K. & Bose, Indranil & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 266-274 A market-oriented approach for intermodal network optimisation meeting cost, time and environmental requirements
by Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee & Gu, Yimiao
- 275-288 Continuous improvement competence, employee creativity, and new service development performance: A frontline employee perspective
by Yang, Yefei & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 289-300 Innovating through services, co-creation and supplier integration: Cases from China
by Zhang, Min & Zhao, Xiande & Voss, Chris & Zhu, Guilong
- 301-308 Improving learning alliance performance for manufacturers: Does knowledge sharing matter?
by Yang, Jie & Yu, Guangsheng & Liu, Mingyu & Rui, Mingjie
2016, Volume 171, Issue P1
- 1-7 Online store discount strategy in the presence of consumer loss aversion
by Ma, Shanshan & Lin, Jie & Zhao, Xuan
- 8-21 Mitigating supply chain disruptions through the assessment of trade-offs among risks, costs and investments in capabilities
by Vahid Nooraie, S. & Parast, Mahour Mellat
- 22-33 The value of integrated tactical planning optimization in the lumber supply chain
by Sanei Bajgiran, Omid & Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 34-45 Supply chain contracting for vertically differentiated products
by Altug, Mehmet Sekip
- 46-59 Does supply chain visibility enhance agility?
by Brusset, Xavier
- 60-70 The effect of internal communication and employee satisfaction on supply chain integration
by Jacobs, Mark A. & Yu, Wantao & Chavez, Roberto
- 71-83 Dynamic product portfolio management with life cycle considerations
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Biçer, Işık
- 84-96 Modeling and analysis of FMS performance variables by ISM, SEM and GTMA approach
by Jain, Vineet & Raj, Tilak
- 97-104 Channel coordination through subsidy contract design in the mobile phone industry
by Chen, Xu & Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai
- 105-115 Inventory models for deteriorating items with maximum lifetime under downstream partial trade credits to credit-risk customers by discounted cash-flow analysis
by Wu, Jiang & Al-khateeb, Faisal B. & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 116-133 A review of the literature on the principles of enterprise and supply chain resilience: Major findings and directions for future research
by Kamalahmadi, Masoud & Parast, Mahour Mellat
- 134-150 Production control problem integrating overhaul and subcontracting strategies for a quality deteriorating manufacturing system
by Rivera-Gómez, Héctor & Gharbi, Ali & Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Montaño-Arango, Oscar & Hernandez-Gress, Eva Selene
- 151-161 Prediction modeling and pattern recognition for patient readmission
by Golmohammadi, Davood & Radnia, Naeimeh
2015, Volume 170, Issue PC
- 717-729 Assessing the environmental impact of integrated inventory and warehouse management
by Fichtinger, Johannes & Ries, Jörg M. & Grosse, Eric H. & Baker, Peter
- 730-740 Designing an effective closed loop system for pallet management
by Elia, Valerio & Gnoni, Maria Grazia
- 741-762 Developing design guidelines for a case-picking warehouse
by Thomas, Lisa M. & Meller, Russell D.
- 763-779 A knowledge-based logistics operations planning system for mitigating risk in warehouse order fulfillment
by Lam, H.Y. & Choy, K.L. & Ho, G.T.S. & Cheng, Stephen W.Y. & Lee, C.K.M.
- 780-789 The two-warehouse material location selection problem
by Wutthisirisart, Phichet & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Noble, James S.
- 790-800 Modeling class-based storage assignment over life cycle picking patterns
by Manzini, Riccardo & Accorsi, Riccardo & Gamberi, Mauro & Penazzi, Stefano
- 801-804 The worst-case performance of the Cube per Order Index slotting strategy is infinitely bad – A technical note
by Schuur, Peter C.
- 805-814 Using a hybrid approach based on the particle swarm optimization and ant colony optimization to solve a joint order batching and picker routing problem
by Cheng, Chen-Yang & Chen, Yin-Yann & Chen, Tzu-Li & Jung-Woon Yoo, John
- 815-824 Robust material handling system design with standard deviation, variance and downside risk as risk measures
by Mital, Pratik & Goetschalckx, Marc & Huang, Edward
- 825-837 Detailed design of fishbone warehouse layouts with vertical travel
by Cardona, Luis F. & Soto, Diego F. & Rivera, Leonardo & Martínez, Hector J.
- 838-849 Diagonal cross-aisles in unit load warehouses to increase handling performance
by Bortolini, Marco & Faccio, Maurizio & Gamberi, Mauro & Manzini, Riccardo
- 850-861 Finding optimal dwell points for automated guided vehicles in general guide-path layouts
by Ventura, José A. & Pazhani, Subramanian & Mendoza, Abraham
- 862-873 Quantifying picker blocking in a bucket brigade order picking system
by Hong, Soondo & Johnson, Andrew L. & Peters, Brett A.
- 874-881 A throughput model for a dual-tray Vertical Lift Module with a human order-picker
by Dukic, Goran & Opetuk, Tihomir & Lerher, Tone
- 882-890 The effect of worker learning on manual order picking processes
by Grosse, Eric H. & Glock, Christoph H.
- 891-899 Effect of cognitive automation in a material handling system on manufacturing flexibility
by Choe, Pilsung & Tew, Jeffrey D. & Tong, Songzhen
2015, Volume 170, Issue PB
- 377-384 On the true value of resource consumption when using energy in industrial and other processes
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 385-392 Green supply chain network optimization and the trade-off between environmental and economic objectives
by Tognetti, Alice & Grosse-Ruyken, Pan Theo & Wagner, Stephan M.
- 393-400 Energy demand in production systems: A Queuing Theory perspective
by Zavanella, Lucio & Zanoni, Simone & Ferretti, Ivan & Mazzoldi, Laura
- 401-412 Production economics and the learning curve: A meta-analysis
by Grosse, Eric H. & Glock, Christoph H. & Müller, Sebastian
- 413-421 Wealth and health at the Base of the Pyramid: Modelling trade-offs and complementarities for fast moving dairy product case
by Reiner, Gerald & Gold, Stefan & Hahn, Rüdiger
- 422-428 An integrated marginal analysis approach for build-to-order products
by Sato, Yuji & Tan, Kim Hua & Tse, Ying Kei
- 429-444 Impact of flexible contracts on the performance of both retailer and supplier
by Cai, Wenbo & Abdel-Malek, Layek & Hoseini, Babak & Rajaei Dehkordi, Sharareh
- 445-456 The relationship between disclosures of corporate social performance and financial performance: Evidences from GRI reports in manufacturing industry
by Chen, Lujie & Feldmann, Andreas & Tang, Ou
- 457-467 Measuring service outcomes for adaptive preventive maintenance
by Öhman, Mikael & Finne, Max & Holmström, Jan
- 468-477 Product portfolio management – Targets and key performance indicators for product portfolio renewal over life cycle
by Tolonen, Arto & Shahmarichatghieh, Marzieh & Harkonen, Janne & Haapasalo, Harri
- 478-488 Influence of lot size and planned lead time on service level and inventory for a single-stage production system with advance demand information and random required lead times
by Altendorfer, Klaus
- 489-500 Workforce minimization for a mixed-model assembly line in the automotive industry
by Battaïa, Olga & Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hagemann, Johannes & Horlemann, Anika & Kovalev, Sergey & Malyutin, Sergey
- 501-512 Fill rate in a periodic review order-up-to policy under auto-correlated normally distributed, possibly negative, demand
by Disney, Stephen M. & Gaalman, Gerard J.C. & Hedenstierna, Carl Philip T. & Hosoda, Takamichi
- 513-520 Order release in the hybrid MTO–FTO production
by Fernandes, Nuno O. & Silva, Cristóvão & Carmo-Silva, S.
- 521-528 Aggregate planning and forecasting in make-to-order production systems
by Gansterer, Margaretha
- 529-542 Robust order promising with anticipated customer response
by Gössinger, Ralf & Kalkowski, Sonja
- 543-550 Managing inventory systems of slow-moving items
by Hahn, G.J. & Leucht, A.
- 551-562 Slab scheduling at parallel continuous casters
by Wichmann, Matthias Gerhard & Spengler, Thomas Stefan
- 563-575 Pricing strategy of environmental sustainable supply chain with internalizing externalities
by Ding, Huiping & Zhao, Qilan & An, Zhirong & Xu, Jia & Liu, Qian
- 576-589 Adaptive supply chains in industrial districts: A complexity science approach focused on learning
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria
- 590-601 Using a central Vehicle Holding Compound (VHC) in an open pipeline automotive order fulfilment system: A simulation study
by MacCarthy, Bart L. & Ovutmen, Tamer
- 602-615 Linking product modularity to supply chain integration in the construction and shipbuilding industries
by Pero, Margherita & Stößlein, Martin & Cigolini, Roberto
- 616-628 The pre-positioning of warehouses at regional and local levels for a humanitarian relief organisation
by Roh, Saeyeon & Pettit, Stephen & Harris, Irina & Beresford, Anthony
- 629-640 Refund policies for cores with quality variation in OEM remanufacturing
by Wei, Shuoguo & Tang, Ou & Liu, Weihua
- 641-651 Manufacturers׳ channel structures when selling asymmetric competing products
by Yang, Shilei & Shi, Victor & Jackson, Jonathan E.
- 652-662 Optimal capacity provision for service providers with subsequent auctioning of projects
by Budde, Maximilian & Minner, Stefan
- 663-676 Development of a risk assessment selection methodology for asset maintenance decision making: An analytic network process (ANP) approach
by Chemweno, Peter & Pintelon, Liliane & Van Horenbeek, Adriaan & Muchiri, Peter
- 677-686 Applying lean principles to the design of healthcare facilities
by Hicks, Chris & McGovern, Tom & Prior, Gary & Smith, Iain
- 687-700 Strategic capacity planning in automotive production networks under duties and duty drawbacks
by Mariel, Katharina & Minner, Stefan
- 701-709 Competitive investments in cost reducing process improvement: The role of managerial incentives and spillover learning
by Veldman, Jasper & Gaalman, Gerard J.C.
2015, Volume 170, Issue PA
- 1-13 Is dishonesty the best policy? Supplier behaviour in a multi-tier supply chain
by DeYong, Gregory D. & Pun, Hubert
- 14-24 A design method for supply chain traceability systems with aligned interests
by Dai, Hongyan & Ge, Ling & Zhou, Weihua
- 25-33 Use of MIP for planning temporary immigrant farm labor force
by Wishon, C. & Villalobos, J.R. & Mason, N. & Flores, H. & Lujan, G.
- 34-44 Quantifying the risk of project delays with a genetic algorithm
by Pfeifer, Jeremy & Barker, Kash & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose E. & Morshedlou, Nazanin
- 45-53 The inventory billboard effect on the lead-time decision
by Wu, Zhengping & Zhai, Xin & Liu, Zhongyi
- 54-66 Using the strategic relative alignment index for the selection of portfolio projects application to a public Venezuelan Power Corporation
by García-Melón, Mónica & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío & Del Valle M., José L.
- 67-87 A bi-objective interval-stochastic robust optimization model for designing closed loop supply chain network with multi-priority queuing system
by Vahdani, Behnam & Mohammadi, M.
- 88-96 An informative column generation and decomposition method for a production planning and facility location problem
by Liang, Zhe & He, Yan & Wu, Tao & Zhang, Canrong
- 97-135 Forecasting German car sales using Google data and multivariate models
by Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal
- 136-145 Optimal dynamic pricing and replenishment cycle for non-instantaneous deterioration items with inventory-level-dependent demand
by Zhang, Jianxiong & Wang, Yu & Lu, Lihao & Tang, Wansheng
- 146-159 Environmental operations management and its links with proactivity and performance: A study of the UK food industry
by Graham, Stephanie & Potter, Antony
- 160-170 The impacts of trust and contracts on opportunism in the 3PL industry: The moderating role of demand uncertainty
by Huo, Baofeng & Ye, Yuxiao & Zhao, Xiande
- 171-177 Output and labor productivity in organized manufacturing: A panel cointegration analysis for India
by Bhattacharya, Mita & Narayan, Paresh
- 178-190 Reward–penalty mechanism for closed-loop supply chains under responsibility-sharing and different power structures
by Wang, Wenbin & Zhang, Yu & Zhang, Kai & Bai, Tuo & Shang, Jennifer
- 191-203 Analysis of dual sourcing strategies under supply disruptions
by Zhu, Stuart X.
- 204-218 Supply chain coordination under asymmetric production cost information and inventory inaccuracy
by Lei, Quansheng & Chen, Jian & Wei, Xingyu & Lu, Shan
- 219-233 Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective
by Wang, Zhen & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Liu, Chang
- 234-242 Vehicle routing problem with fuel consumption and carbon emission
by Zhang, Jianghua & Zhao, Yingxue & Xue, Weili & Li, Jin
- 243-257 Outsourcing strategy and production disruption of supply chain with demand and capacity allocation uncertainties
by Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 258-267 A hybrid algorithm for the multi-stage flow shop group scheduling with sequence-dependent setup and transportation times
by Liou, Cheng-Dar & Hsieh, Yi-Chih
- 268-274 How much does VMI better than RMI in a global environment?
by Yu, Haiyan & Tang, Linglang & Xu, Yinfeng & Wang, Yong
- 275-286 The economics of eco-labeling: Standards, costs and prices
by Yenipazarli, Arda
- 287-296 Managing product variety with advance selling and capacity restrictions
by Kuthambalayan, Thyagaraj S. & Mehta, Peeyush & Shanker, Kripa
- 297-309 Non-stationary demand forecasting by cross-sectional aggregation
by Rostami-Tabar, Bahman & Babai, Mohamed Zied & Ducq, Yves & Syntetos, Aris
- 310-320 Operational impact on the environment: Managing service systems with environmental deterioration
by Shi, Ye & Yu, Yugang & Wang, Lizhi
- 321-335 A hybrid seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average and quantile regression for daily food sales forecasting
by Arunraj, Nari Sivanandam & Ahrens, Diane
- 336-356 A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers
by Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna
- 357-369 E-commerce trends and impacts across Europe
by Falk, Martin & Hagsten, Eva
2015, Volume 169, Issue C
- 1-10 Effective heuristic for makespan minimization in parallel batch machines with non-identical capacities
by Jia, Zhao-hong & Li, Kai & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 11-20 Strategic and operational decisions under sales competition and collection competition for end-of-use products in remanufacturing
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 21-30 A decision framework proposal for customer order prioritization: A case study for a structural steel company
by Akyildiz, Burcu & Kadaifci, Cigdem & Topcu, Ilker
- 31-43 A dynamic pricing strategy for a 3PL provider with heterogeneous customers
by Zhang, Jian & Nault, Barrie R. & Tu, Yiliu
- 44-54 Providing a measure for bullwhip effect in a two-product supply chain with exponential smoothing forecasts
by Sadeghi, Ahmad
- 56-67 How yield process misspecification affects the solution of disassemble-to-order problems
by Inderfurth, Karl & Vogelgesang, Stephanie & Langella, Ian M.
- 68-75 Setting safety stock based on imprecise records
by Kumar, Anupam & Evers, Philip T.
- 76-88 Heuristics and metaheuristics for the distributed assembly permutation flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Hatami, Sara & Ruiz, Rubén & Andrés-Romano, Carlos
- 89-98 Exact accounting of inventory costs in stochastic periodic-review models
by Avinadav, Tal & Henig, Mordecai I.
- 99-109 Factor substitution and procurement competition for forest resources in Sweden
by Lundmark, Robert & Olsson, Anna
- 110-126 An analysis of Asian airlines efficiency with two-stage TOPSIS and MCMC generalized linear mixed models
by Wanke, Peter & Pestana Barros, Carlos & Chen, Zhongfei
- 127-140 A novel methodology for simultaneous consideration of remanufactured and new products in product line design
by Aydin, R. & Kwong, C.K. & Ji, P.
- 141-155 Prior to reshoring: A duration analysis of foreign manufacturing ventures
by Ancarani, Alessandro & Di Mauro, Carmela & Fratocchi, Luciano & Orzes, Guido & Sartor, Marco
- 156-168 Joint optimal lot sizing and preventive maintenance policy for a production facility subject to condition monitoring
by Jafari, L. & Makis, V.
- 169-178 A behavioral experiment on inventory management with supply chain disruption
by Sarkar, Sourish & Kumar, Sanjay
- 179-189 Timing cooperative relationships with sequential capability development process to reduce capability development trade-offs
by Dangol, Ramesh & Bahl, Mona & Karpak, Birsen
- 190-202 Operational flexibility: Review and meta-analysis
by Yu, Kangkang & Cadeaux, Jack & Luo, Ben Nanfeng
- 203-214 A multiproduct single machine economic production quantity model for an imperfect production system under warehouse construction cost
by Pasandideh, Seyed Hamid Reza & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan & Nobil, Amir Hossein & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 215-232 Assessment of static complexity in design and manufacturing of a product family and its impact on manufacturing performance
by Park, Kijung & Okudan Kremer, Gül E.
- 233-239 Pricing and shelf space decisions with non-symmetric market demand
by Wang, Shih-Yen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Yeh, Yingchieh
- 240-252 Manufacturing strategy and competitive performance – An ACE analysis
by Ang, James S.K. & Shimada, Tomoaki & Quek, Ser-Aik & Lim, Eugene
- 253-276 Embeddedness and path dependence of organizational capabilities for mass customization and green management: A longitudinal case study in the machinery industry
by Trentin, Alessio & Forza, Cipriano & Perin, Elisa
- 277-284 A note on a model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing
by Gönsch, Jochen
- 285-298 Secret versus public reserve price in an “outcry” English procurement auction: Experimental results
by Brisset, Karine & Cochard, François & Le Gallo, Julie
- 299-309 Optimization of a platform configuration with generational changes
by Suryakant, & Tyagi, Satish
- 310-332 A systematic literature review of the supply chain operations reference (SCOR) model application with special attention to environmental issues
by Ntabe, E.N. & LeBel, L. & Munson, A.D. & Santa-Eulalia, L.A.
- 333-342 Coalitional game theory approach to modeling suppliers' collaboration in supply networks
by Mohebbi, Shima & Li, Xueping
- 343-349 A multi-period location model with transportation economies-of-scale and perishable inventory
by Wu, Ting & Shen, Houcai & Zhu, Cheng
- 350-361 Time-based procurement
by Li, Zhaolin & Shao, Lusheng
- 362-375 What characterizes leading companies within business excellence models? An analysis of “EFQM Recognized for Excellence” recipients in Spain
by Escrig, Ana B. & de Menezes, Lilian M.
- 376-390 Management and performance of strategic multipartner SME networks
by Agostini, Lara & Filippini, Roberto & Nosella, Anna
- 391-400 Being close or being happy? The relative impact of work relationship and job satisfaction on service quality
by Yee, Rachel W.Y. & Guo, Yujuan & Yeung, Andy C.L.
- 401-412 Trust formation in outsourcing relationships: A social exchange theoretic perspective
by Schoenherr, Tobias & Narayanan, Sriram & Narasimhan, Ram