2014, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 200-202 Bias in reduced-form estimates of pass-through
by MacKay, Alexander & Miller, Nathan H. & Remer, Marc & Sheu, Gloria
- 203-205 Information asymmetry in US banks and the 2009 bank stress test
by Quijano, Margot
- 206-211 Regime shifts and the Canada/US exchange rate in a multivariate framework
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 212-215 Inferring discount rates from time-preference experiments
by Duquette, Eric & Higgins, Nathaniel & Horowitz, John
- 216-219 Some exact and inexact linear rational expectation models in vector autoregressive models
by Swensen, Anders Rygh
- 220-223 Sensitivity checks for the local average treatment effect
by Huber, Martin
- 224-226 Optimal policy intervention, constrained obfuscation and the social value of public information
by Colombo, Luca & Femminis, Gianluca
- 227-231 Patent strength and optimal two-part tariff licensing with a potential rival
by Kitagawa, Tatsuya & Masuda, Yasushi & Umezawa, Masashi
- 232-235 Monetary incentives versus class credit: Evidence from a large classroom trust experiment
by Luccasen, R. Andrew & Thomas, M. Kathleen
- 236-239 Disadvantages of linguistic origin—Evidence from immigrant literacy scores
by Isphording, Ingo E.
- 240-243 Biasing selection contests with ex-ante identical agents
by Kawamura, Kohei & Moreno de Barreda, Inés
- 244-247 Robust monetary policy, optimal delegation and misspecified potential output
by Tillmann, Peter
- 248-251 Precautionary saving and the notion of ambiguity prudence
by Berger, Loïc
- 252-255 The effect of the solemn oath script in hypothetical choice experiment survey: A pilot study
by de-Magistris, Tiziana & Pascucci, Stefano
2014, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-5 A latent class model for obesity
by Greene, William & Harris, Mark N. & Hollingsworth, Bruce & Maitra, Pushkar
- 6-8 Price effects of multimarket contact among movie chains in small US metropolitan areas
by Feinberg, Robert M.
- 9-13 Do the global stochastic trends drive the real house prices in OECD countries?
by Karaman Örsal, Deniz Dilan
- 14-16 On the Fisher information matrix of a vector ARMA process
by Bao, Yong & Hua, Ying
- 17-22 Relative price and inflation variability in a simple consumer search model
by Hajzler, Christopher & Fielding, David
- 23-25 Housing and relative risk aversion
by Zanetti, Francesco
- 26-32 On the size of fiscal multipliers: A counterfactual analysis
by Kuckuck, Jan & Westermann, Frank
- 33-36 The disposition effect and loss aversion: Do gender differences matter?
by Rau, Holger A.
- 37-41 Financial reforms, product differentiation, and trade
by Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh
- 42-44 Do practice rounds affect experimental auction results?
by Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Depositario, Dinah Pura T.
- 45-49 Reporting bias in incomplete information model
by Peat, Maurice & Svec, Jiri & Wang, Jue
- 50-53 Consumption response to investment shocks under financial frictions
by Reza, Abeer
- 54-57 Empirical likelihood-based inference for the generalized entropy class of inequality measures
by Mehdi, Tahsin & Stengos, Thanasis
- 58-61 Vertical product differentiation and two-sided markets
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Wauthy, Xavier Y.
- 62-65 Three-dimensional panel data models with interactive effects: Estimation and simulation
by Ye, Xiaoqing & Wu, Xiangjun
- 66-69 Is soccer good for you? The motivational impact of big sporting events on the unemployed
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 70-74 Consistency and asymptotic normality for equilibrium models with partially observed outcome variables
by Miller, Nathan H. & Osborne, Matthew
- 75-78 A simple and effective misspecification test for the double-hurdle model
by Lucchetti, Riccardo & Pigini, Claudia
- 79-81 A public firm in a model of spatial duopoly with price discrimination
by Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata
- 82-85 Disagreement between rating agencies and bond opacity: A theoretical perspective
by Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike
- 86-89 Does truth win when teams reason strategically?
by Brosig-Koch, Jeannette & Heinrich, Timo & Helbach, Christoph
- 90-93 Honesty in tournaments
by Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rilke, Rainer Michael & Schielke, Anne & Walkowitz, Gari
- 94-99 Family employees and absenteeism
by Block, Jörn & Goerke, Laszlo & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción
- 100-103 Momentum in global equity markets in times of troubles: Does the economic state matter?
by Grobys, Klaus
- 104-107 Tax competition in federations revisited
by Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu
2014, Volume 122, Issue 3
- 375-379 Financial liberalization and the relationship-specificity of exports
by Defever, Fabrice & Suedekum, Jens
- 380-385 An impossibility result for virtual implementation with status quo
by Artemov, Georgy
- 386-389 What does “clean” really mean? The implicit framing of decontextualized experiments
by Engel, Christoph & Rand, David G.
- 390-395 The stability of decision making in committees: The one-core
by Momo Kenfack, Joseph Armel & Pongou, Roland & Tchantcho, Bertrand
- 396-399 A nearly optimal auction for an uninformed seller
by Lazzati, Natalia & Van Essen, Matt
- 400-402 Within-series momentum in hockey: No returns for running up the score
by Kniffin, Kevin M. & Mihalek, Vince
- 403-407 Does sovereign debt weaken economic growth? A panel VAR analysis
by Lof, Matthijs & Malinen, Tuomas
- 408-412 Fictitious play property of the Nash demand game
by In, Younghwan
- 413-415 Gender differences in time preferences
by Dittrich, Marcus & Leipold, Kristina
- 416-419 Discount functions and self-control problems
by Caliendo, Frank N. & Findley, T. Scott
- 420-422 Prediction after IV estimation
by Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W.
- 423-427 Endogenous residual claimancy by vertical hierarchies
by Piccolo, Salvatore & Gonzalez, Aldo & Martina, Riccardo
- 428-431 A note on variance estimation for the Oaxaca estimator of average treatment effects
by Kline, Patrick
- 432-434 Sentiment and art prices
by Pénasse, Julien & Renneboog, Luc & Spaenjers, Christophe
- 435-438 Unraveling two myths about entrepreneurs
by Hessels, Jolanda & Rietveld, Cornelius A. & van der Zwan, Peter
- 439-444 Reconciling the Rawlsian and the utilitarian approaches to the maximization of social welfare
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Falniowski, Fryderyk
- 445-451 Wage discrimination and population composition in the long run
by Mergoupis, Thanos & Nandeibam, Shasikanta
2014, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 105-110 Entrepreneurship over the business cycle
by Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F. & Jolly, Robert W.
- 111-115 Realized volatility transmission: The role of jumps and leverage effects
by Souček, Michael & Todorova, Neda
- 116-118 Tax multipliers and monetary policy: Evidence from a threshold model
by Jones, Paul M. & Olson, Eric
- 119-124 Revisions to US labor market data and the public’s perception of the economy
by Abo-Zaid, Salem
- 125-128 Proximity-sensitive individual deprivation measures
by Bossert, Walter & D’Ambrosio, Conchita
- 129-131 Does venture capital really foster innovation?
by Faria, Ana Paula & Barbosa, Natália
- 132-135 An argument in favor of long terms for central bankers
by Hahn, Volker
- 136-139 Second thoughts on free riding
by Nielsen, Ulrik H. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik
- 140-143 The social value of information on product quality
by Corts, Kenneth S.
- 144-149 Dichotomy between macroprudential policy and monetary policy on credit and inflation
by Suh, Hyunduk
- 150-153 Signs of impact effects in time series regression models
by Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P.
- 154-158 Controlling portfolio skewness and kurtosis without directly optimizing third and fourth moments
by Kim, Woo Chang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Cheridito, Patrick & Fox, Charles
- 159-162 A unified framework for analysing price interdependence, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S.
- 163-166 Cooperators and reciprocators: A within-subject analysis of pro-social behavior
by Dariel, Aurelie & Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 167-169 Null, nullifying, or dummifying players: The difference between the Shapley value, the equal division value, and the equal surplus division value
by Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank
- 170-175 Double marginalization and cost pass-through: Weyl–Fabinger and Cowan meet Spengler and Bresnahan–Reiss
by Adachi, Takanori & Ebina, Takeshi
- 176-181 On the risk of long-run deflation
by Tambakis, Demosthenes N.
- 182-186 International mortality modelling—An economic perspective
by French, Declan
- 187-189 Testing of the mean reversion parameter in continuous time models
by Iglesias, Emma M.
- 190-191 An elementary proof of the common maximal bid in asymmetric first-price and all-pay auctions
by Fibich, Gadi & Oren, Gal
- 192-196 Testing for normality in linear regression models using regression and scale equivariant estimators
by Tabri, Rami Victor
- 197-202 Measurement error in imputation procedures
by Campos, Rodolfo G. & Reggio, Iliana
- 203-207 Overconfidence as a social bias: Experimental evidence
by Proeger, Till & Meub, Lukas
- 208-210 Are long-term wage elasticities of labor supply more negative than short-term ones?
by Doran, Kirk
- 211-214 Tournaments with gaps
by Imhof, Lorens & Kräkel, Matthias
- 215-219 A note on tests of sphericity and cross-sectional dependence for fixed effects panel model
by Mao, Guangyu
- 220-223 Disease or utopia? Testing Baumol in education
by Chen, Xin & Moul, Charles C.
- 224-228 Bias correcting adjustment coefficients in a cointegrated VAR with known cointegrating vectors
by van Garderen, Kees Jan & Peter Boswijk, H.
- 229-232 Who makes, who breaks: Which scientists stay in academe?
by Balsmeier, Benjamin & Pellens, Maikel
- 233-237 Do food standards affect the quality of EU imports?
by Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia
- 238-242 Reference technology sets, Free Disposal Hulls and productivity decompositions
by Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J.
- 243-246 Unintended hedging in ambiguity experiments
by Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex
- 247-252 Dynamic pricing and asymmetries in retail gasoline markets: What can they tell us about price stickiness?
by Douglas, Christopher C. & Herrera, Ana María
- 253-257 Gender, productive ability and the perceived returns to education: Evidence from rural India
by Chari, A.V. & Maertens, Annemie
- 258-262 Parallel trade, product quality, and welfare
by Matteucci, Giorgio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco
- 263-267 Credit and the transmission of fiscal policy shocks: Recent evidence from Greece
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios O.
- 268-271 Olympic Games: No legacy for sports
by Contreras, Jose L. & Corvalan, Alejandro
- 272-275 US household real net worth through the Great Recession and beyond: Have we recovered?
by Dunn, Lucia & Olsen, Randall
- 276-284 Stages of diversification in a neoclassical world
by Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques
- 285-288 A dynamic general equilibrium model of pollution abatement under learning by doing
by Li, Shoude & Pan, Xiaojun
- 289-295 Volatility equicorrelation: A cross-market perspective
by Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien
- 296-298 Simultaneous screening and college admissions
by Chen, Wei-Cheng & Kao, Yi-Cheng
- 299-302 Long- versus medium-run identification in fractionally integrated VAR models
by Tschernig, Rolf & Weber, Enzo & Weigand, Roland
- 303-307 Growth and financial liberalization under capital collateral constraints: The striking case of the stochastic AK model with CARA preferences
by Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Pintus, P.
- 308-310 Third-party punishment and counter-punishment in one-shot interactions
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Grechenig, Kristoffel & Nikiforakis, Nikos
- 311-313 Testing for joint significance in nonstationary binary choice model
by Mao, Guangyu
- 314-316 Are elections debt brakes? Evidence from French municipalities
by Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne
- 317-320 Ambiguity and perceived coordination in a global game
by Laskar, Daniel
- 321-325 On the trade-diversion effects of free trade agreements
by Dai, Mian & Yotov, Yoto V. & Zylkin, Thomas
- 326-330 The effect of leniency programs on endogenous collusion
by Park, Sangwon
- 331-333 Consumer search with asymmetric price sampling
by Astorne-Figari, Carmen & Yankelevich, Aleksandr
- 334-337 Relative deprivation and migration preferences
by Hyll, Walter & Schneider, Lutz
- 338-342 An alternative identification of nonlinear dynamic panel data models with unobserved covariates
by Shiu, Ji-Liang
- 343-347 Countercyclical pricing: A consumer heterogeneity explanation
by Guler, Ali Umut & Misra, Kanishka & Vilcassim, Naufel
- 348-352 Monopolistic competition and income dispersion
by Osharin, Alexander & Thisse, Jacques-François & Ushchev, Philip & Verbus, Valery
- 353-357 Parameter estimates comparison of earnings functions in the PSID and CPS data, 1976–2007
by Gouskova, Elena
- 358-361 Intertemporal price discrimination in infinite horizon
by Wilner, Lionel
- 362-364 Capacity precommitment, price competition and forward markets
by Ferreira, José Luis
- 365-369 An exercise to evaluate an anti-poverty program with multiple outcomes using program evaluation
by Tonmoy Islam, T.M.
- 370-373 Manipulating market sentiment
by Piccione, Michele & Spiegler, Ran
2014, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-6 Distortionary fiscal policy and monetary policy goals
by Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M.
- 7-11 Decision time and steps of reasoning in a competitive market entry game
by Lindner, Florian
- 12-15 Price level targeting and the delegation issue in an open economy
by Froyen, Richard T. & Guender, Alfred V.
- 16-18 Does size asymmetry exacerbate the inefficiency of tax competition?
by Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zou, Benteng
- 19-22 Loss-leader pricing and upgrades
by In, Younghwan & Wright, Julian
- 23-26 Allocation effects of uncertainty on resources in Japan
by Caglayan, Mustafa & Xu, Bing
- 27-30 The effect of firm-level productivity on exchange rate pass-through
by Cook, Jonathan Aaron
- 31-35 The composition of government spending and the multiplier at the zero lower bound
by Albertini, Julien & Poirier, Arthur & Roulleau-Pasdeloup, Jordan
- 36-39 Bayesian endogeneity bias modeling
by Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Galvao, Antonio F.
- 40-43 The human capital of black soldiers during the American Civil War
by Sohn, Kitae
- 44-49 Social capital and political institutions: Evidence that democracy fosters trust
by Ljunge, Martin
- 50-54 Gender- and frame-specific audience effects in dictator games
by Alevy, Jonathan E. & Jeffries, Francis L. & Lu, Yonggang
- 55-58 Cheating to win: Dishonesty and the intensity of competition
by Cartwright, Edward & Menezes, Matheus L.C.
- 59-63 Violating the Monotonicity condition for instrumental variable—Dimorphic patterns of gene–behavior association
by Fang, Muriel Zheng
- 64-68 Asymptotic behaviour of tests for a unit root against an explosive alternative
by Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J.
- 69-73 VaR-implied tail-correlation matrices
by Mittnik, Stefan
- 74-78 Nowcasting causality in mixed frequency vector autoregressive models
by Götz, Thomas B. & Hecq, Alain
- 79-83 Domestic and international research joint ventures: The effect of collusion
by Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Ibañez-Zarate, Guiomar & Theilen, Bernd
- 84-88 Discretion vs. timeless perspective under model-consistent stabilization objectives
by Petrella, Ivan & Rossi, Raffaele & Santoro, Emiliano
- 89-93 The mover’s advantage: The superior performance of migrant scientists
by Franzoni, Chiara & Scellato, Giuseppe & Stephan, Paula
- 94-99 Competition in the traditional sector does not matter for the ‘Core–Periphery’ model
by Behrens, Kristian & Kichko, Sergey & Zhelobodko, Evgeny
- 100-103 About time: Daylight Saving Time transition and individual well-being
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Remoundou, Kyriaki
2013, Volume 121, Issue 3
- 341-345 The computational complexity of random serial dictatorship
by Aziz, Haris & Brandt, Felix & Brill, Markus
- 346-355 High yield spreads, real economic activity, and the financial accelerator
by De Pace, Pierangelo & Weber, Kyle D.
- 356-359 On the welfare equivalence of asset markets and banking in Diamond Dybvig economies
by Zimper, Alexander
- 360-363 Model averaging with covariates that are missing completely at random
by Zhang, Xinyu
- 364-368 Do previous good deeds to a third party make people more tolerant of bad deeds against them? An experimental investigation
by Ndodjang, P. & Grolleau, G. & Ibanez, L.
- 369-373 Mixed-frequency VAR models with Markov-switching dynamics
by Camacho, Maximo
- 374-378 Testing slope homogeneity in large panels with serial correlation
by Blomquist, Johan & Westerlund, Joakim
- 379-383 A CUSUM test for a long memory heterogeneous autoregressive model
by Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan
- 384-389 Modelling the fiscal reaction functions of the GIPS based on state-varying thresholds
by Legrenzi, Gabriella & Milas, Costas
- 390-394 Shotgun mechanisms for common-value partnerships: The unassigned-offeror problem
by Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E.
- 395-399 Elderly labor supply and fertility decisions in aging-population economies
by Mizuno, Masakatsu & Yakita, Akira
- 400-404 Can you trust the good guys? Trust within and between groups with different missions
by Fehrler, Sebastian & Kosfeld, Michael
- 405-410 Institutions and financial dollarization: Indirect effects based on a policy experiment
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Savva, Christos S.
- 411-416 Taxation and the asymmetric adjustment of selected retail energy prices in the UK
by Greenwood-Nimmo, Matthew & Shin, Yongcheol
- 417-420 Skill upgrading and exports
by Accetturo, Antonio & Bugamelli, Matteo & Lamorgese, Andrea R.
- 421-424 Does context promote higher-level thinking in the beauty contest?
by Luccasen, R. Andrew
- 425-427 Personal characteristics and lying: An experimental investigation
by Childs, Jason
- 428-431 Equivalence and axiomatization of solutions for cooperative games with circular communication structure
by Selçuk, Özer & Suzuki, Takamasa & Talman, Dolf
- 432-435 The functional central limit theorem for ARMA–GARCH processes
by Lee, O.
- 436-439 Collateral constraints and rental markets
by d’Albis, Hippolyte & Iliopulos, Eleni
- 440-443 On second order conditions for equality constrained extremum problems
by Mandy, David M.
- 444-448 How does employment protection legislation influence hiring and firing decisions by the smallest firms?
by Millán, Ana & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción & van Stel, André
- 449-453 Financial distress and use of mental health care: Evidence from antidepressant prescription claims
by Lin, Haizhen & Ketcham, Jonathan D. & Rosenquist, James N. & Simon, Kosali I.
- 454-457 Analysis of non-stationary dynamics in the financial system
by Guharay, Samar K. & Thakur, Gaurav S. & Goodman, Fred J. & Rosen, Scott L. & Houser, Daniel
- 458-462 New facts on infidelity
by Adamopoulou, Effrosyni
- 463-467 Asymmetric information may protect the commons: The welfare benefits of uninformed regulators
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix
- 469-472 Credit limits and bankruptcy
by Mateos-Planas, Xavier
- 473-477 Fair wages survive multiple sources of income inequality
by Gose, Karina
- 478-481 Financial openness, market structure and private credit: An empirical investigation
by Fischer, Ronald & Valenzuela, Patricio
- 482-486 Choosing price or quantity? The role of delegation and network externalities
by Chirco, Alessandra & Scrimitore, Marcella
- 487-491 Persuasion and learning by countersignaling
by Chung, Kim-Sau & Eső, Péter
- 492-494 Hypothesis testing for arbitrary bounds
by Penney, Jeffrey
- 495-498 Non-linear budgetary policies: Evidence from 150 years of Italian public finance
by Piergallini, Alessandro & Postigliola, Michele
- 499-503 Greediness and equilibrium in congestion games
by Kuniavsky, Sergey & Smorodinsky, Rann
- 504-507 Nonlinear effects of government debt on private consumption: Evidence from OECD countries
by Cho, Dooyeon & Rhee, Dong-Eun
- 508-510 An extension of the home-attachment criteria under dynamic tax competition
by Han, Yutao & Pieretti, Patrice & Zou, Benteng
- 511-515 Stock exchange mergers and return co-movement: A flexible dynamic component correlations model
by Hellström, Jörgen & Liu, Yuna & Sjögren, Tomas
- 516-519 Do large recessions reduce output permanently?
by Hosseinkouchack, Mehdi & Wolters, Maik H.
- 520-523 Firm taxation and the endogenous distribution of markups
by Dalton, John T. & Goksel, Turkmen
- 524-527 The long-run causal relationship between transport energy consumption and GDP: Evidence from heterogeneous panel methods robust to cross-sectional dependence
by Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney
- 528-532 Fiscal decentralization, fiscal rules and fiscal discipline
by Neyapti, Bilin
- 533-536 Public procurement in times of crisis: The bundling decision reconsidered
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 537-541 Permanent versus transitory wage differentials and the inequality-hours hypothesis
by Gustavsson, Magnus
- 542-545 The disappearing gay income penalty
by Clarke, Geoffrey & Sevak, Purvi
- 546-549 Testing the predictive power of the term structure without data snooping bias
by Kao, Yi-Cheng & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Chen, Shikuan
- 550-554 The role of interviewer encounters in panel responses on life satisfaction
by Chadi, Adrian
- 555-557 A systematic analysis of the links amongst the Marshallian, Hicksian, and Frischian demand functions: A note
by Sproule, Robert
2013, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 143-147 Environmental regulation of technically inefficient firms
by Wichmann, Bruno
- 148-151 Quality cut-offs in procurement auctions
by Goswami, Mridu Prabal
- 152-155 Convergence in US house prices
by Montañés, A. & Olmos, L.
- 156-159 The effect of the financial crisis on the retirement plans of older workers in England
by Crawford, Rowena
- 160-162 Public goods in directed networks
by López-Pintado, Dunia
- 163-166 Can you trust survey responses? Evidence using objective health measures
by Suziedelyte, Agne & Johar, Meliyanni
- 167-169 A new way to assess banking competition
by Tabacco, Giovanni Alberto
- 170-173 Effects of explicit FOMC policy rate guidance on interest rate expectations
by Moessner, Richhild
- 174-178 VaR constrained asset pricing with relative performance
by Liu, Xiangbo & Qiu, Zhigang & Xiong, Yan
- 179-182 Do exporters pay fair-wage premiums?
by Hauptmann, Andreas & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg
- 183-187 Has the Lucas Paradox been fully explained?
by Azémar, Céline & Desbordes, Rodolphe
- 188-191 Have Federal Reserve MBS purchases affected market functioning?
by Kandrac, John
- 192-197 Estimation of social preferences in generalized dictator games
by Breitmoser, Yves
- 198-201 Evolutionary justifications for non-Bayesian beliefs
by Zhang, Hanzhe
- 202-205 A note on reciprocity and modified dictator games
by Heinrich, Timo & Weimann, Joachim