Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
2008, Volume 32, Issue 11
- 3560-3589 Portfolio and consumption choice with stochastic investment opportunities and habit formation in preferences
by Munk, Claus
- 3590-3612 Life-cycle asset allocation with annuity markets
by Horneff, Wolfram J. & Maurer, Raimond H. & Stamos, Michael Z.
- 3613-3630 Refinements on macroeconomic modeling: The role of non-separability and heterogeneous labor supply
by Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A.
- 3631-3660 Analytic solving of asset pricing models: The by force of habit case
by Chen, Yu & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Himonas, Alex A.
- 3661-3681 Adaptive learning and the use of forecasts in monetary policy
by Preston, Bruce
- 3682-3694 On Abel's concept of doubt and pessimism
by Jouini, E. & Napp, C.
- 3695-3717 Asset prices with locally constrained-entropy recursive multiple-priors utility
by Sbuelz, Alessandro & Trojani, Fabio
- 3718-3742 Central bank reputation in a forward-looking model
by Loisel, Olivier
- 3743-3744 Erratum to: "Annuitization and asset allocation": [Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control 31 (9) (2007) 3138-3177]
by Milevsky, Moshe A. & Young, Virginia R.
2008, Volume 32, Issue 10
- 3055-3083 A variety-expansion model of growth with external habit formation
by Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo
- 3084-3112 Risk sharing and counter-cyclical variation in market correlations
by Cevdet Aydemir, A.
- 3113-3147 Generalized method of moments and inverse control
by Givens, Gregory E. & Salemi, Michael K.
- 3148-3165 Learning, monetary policy rules, and macroeconomic stability
by Milani, Fabio
- 3166-3191 Optimal interest rate stabilization in a basic sticky-price model
by Paustian, Matthias & Stoltenberg, Christian
- 3192-3217 A patent race in a real options setting: Investment strategy, valuation, CAPM beta, and return volatility
by Meng, Rujing
- 3218-3252 Robust monetary policy in a small open economy
by Leitemo, Kai & Söderström, Ulf
- 3253-3274 Asset pricing with loss aversion
by Grüne, Lars & Semmler, Willi
- 3275-3293 Q-learning agents in a Cournot oligopoly model
by Waltman, Ludo & Kaymak, Uzay
- 3294-3314 Labor and investment frictions in a real business cycle model
by Zanetti, Francesco
- 3315-3349 Linear-quadratic approximation, external habit and targeting rules
by Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph & Pierse, Richard
- 3350-3375 On-the-job human capital investment and intertemporal substitution: New evidence on intertemporal substitution elasticity
by Lee, Chul-In
- 3376-3395 Econometric analysis of structural systems with permanent and transitory shocks
by Pagan, A.R. & Pesaran, M. Hashem
2008, Volume 32, Issue 9
- 2745-2787 Diffusion-induced instability and pattern formation in infinite horizon recursive optimal control
by Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 2788-2808 A dynamic factor approach to nonlinear stability analysis
by Shintani, Mototsugu
- 2809-2825 Staggered updating in an artificial financial market
by Georges, Christophre
- 2826-2853 Learning-or-doing in a cash-in-advance economy with costly credit
by Hromcová, Jana
- 2854-2882 Interactions between monetary and fiscal policy under flexible exchange rates
by Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon
- 2883-2902 Can consumption spillovers be a source of equilibrium indeterminacy?
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Caballé, Jordi & Raurich, Xavier
- 2903-2938 Pricing derivatives with barriers in a stochastic interest rate environment
by Bernard, Carole & Le Courtois, Olivier & Quittard-Pinon, François
- 2939-2970 Strategic asset allocation with liabilities: Beyond stocks and bonds
by Hoevenaars, Roy P.M.M. & Molenaar, Roderick D.J. & Schotman, Peter C. & Steenkamp, Tom B.M.
- 2971-3008 Business risk, credit constraints, and corporate taxation
by Meh, Césaire A.
- 3009-3031 Interpreting aggregate fluctuations looking at sectors
by Acconcia, Antonio & Simonelli, Saverio
- 3032-3053 The optimal economic lifetime of vintage capital in the presence of operating costs, technological progress, and learning
by Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri
2008, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 2398-2427 A dynamic new Keynesian life-cycle model: Societal aging, demographics, and monetary policy
by Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki
- 2428-2452 On the application and use of DSGE models
by Alvarez-Lois, Pedro & Harrison, Richard & Piscitelli, Laura & Scott, Alasdair
- 2453-2459 Taking DSGE models to the policy environment by Alvarez-Lois, Harrison, Piscitelli and Scott
by Reichlin, Lucrezia
- 2460-2475 Improving monetary policy models
by Sims, Christopher A.
- 2476-2506 Shocks, structures or monetary policies? The Euro Area and US after 2001
by Christiano, Lawrence & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo
- 2507-2511 'A dynamic new Keynesian life-cycle model: Societal aging, demographics, and monetary policy' by Ippei Fujiwara and Yuki Teranishi. A comment
by Ripatti, Antti
- 2512-2535 Natural rate measures in an estimated DSGE model of the U.S. economy
by Edge, Rochelle M. & Kiley, Michael T. & Laforte, Jean-Philippe
- 2536-2542 Special issue comment on optimal price setting and inflation inertia in a rational expectations model
by Fuhrer, Jeffrey C.
- 2543-2583 Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model
by Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland
- 2584-2621 Optimal price setting and inflation inertia in a rational expectations model
by Juillard, Michael & Kamenik, Ondra & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas
- 2622-2650 Trade adjustment and the composition of trade
by Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher
- 2651-2689 Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity? A scenario analysis
by Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Douglas & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo
- 2690-2721 Evaluating an estimated new Keynesian small open economy model
by Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias
2008, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 2085-2117 Gains from international monetary policy coordination: Does it pay to be different?
by Liu, Zheng & Pappa, Evi
- 2118-2136 Production management, output volatility, and good luck
by Bivin, David G.
- 2137-2147 Note on positive lower bound of capital in the stochastic growth model
by Chatterjee, Partha & Shukayev, Malik
- 2148-2164 Endogenous participation risk in speculative markets
by Challe, Edouard
- 2165-2190 Do European business cycles look like one?
by Camacho, Maximo & Perez-Quiros, Gabriel & Saiz, Lorena
- 2191-2213 Finite project life and uncertainty effects on investment
by Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Huisman, Kuno J.M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 2214-2239 Management of a capital stock by Strotz's naive planner
by Tyson, Christopher J.
- 2240-2268 Intergenerational risk shifting through social security and bailout politics
by Bossi, Luca
- 2269-2290 Optimal multiple stopping models of reload options and shout options
by Dai, Min & Kwok, Yue Kuen
- 2291-2321 The market for crash risk
by Bates, David S.
- 2322-2348 The influence of seller learning and time constraints on sequential bargaining in an artificial perishable goods market
by Moulet, Sonia & Rouchier, Juliette
- 2349-2369 Aggregate stock market behavior and investors' low risk aversion
by Li, George
- 2370-2396 A new marked point process model for the federal funds rate target: Methodology and forecast evaluation
by Grammig, Joachim & Kehrle, Kerstin
2008, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 1732-1753 Misperception-driven chaos: Theory and policy implications
by Yokoo, Masanori & Ishida, Junichiro
- 1754-1779 A generalized complementarity approach to solving real option problems
by Nagae, Takeshi & Akamatsu, Takashi
- 1780-1811 The role of net foreign assets in a New Keynesian small open economy model
by Ghironi, Fabio
- 1812-1829 Inequality and growth: Some welfare calculations
by Córdoba, Juan Carlos & Verdier, Geneviève
- 1830-1856 A two-level dynamic game of carbon emission trading between Russia, China, and Annex B countries
by Bernard, A. & Haurie, A. & Vielle, M. & Viguier, L.
- 1857-1894 Optimal experimentation and the perturbation method in the neighborhood of the augmented linear regulator problem
by Cosimano, Thomas F.
- 1895-1920 Donor policy rules and aid effectiveness
by Dalgaard, Carl-Johan
- 1921-1948 Search and active learning with correlated information: Empirical evidence from mid-Atlantic clam fishermen
by Marcoul, Philippe & Weninger, Quinn
- 1949-1963 An efficient branch-and-bound strategy for subset vector autoregressive model selection
by Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J. & Gilli, Manfred & Winker, Peter
- 1964-1994 Learning and optimal monetary policy
by Dennis, Richard & Ravenna, Federico
- 1995-2012 The transfer paradox in a one-sector overlapping generations model
by Cremers, Emily T. & Sen, Partha
- 2013-2030 Estimating the Federal Reserve's implicit inflation target: A state space approach
by Leigh, Daniel
- 2031-2060 Endogenous fiscal policy and capital market transmissions in the presence of demographic shocks
by Tosun, Mehmet Serkan
2008, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 1381-1398 Imperfect competition, general equilibrium and unemployment
by Gersbach, Hans & Schniewind, Achim
- 1399-1431 Distributional dynamics in a neoclassical growth model: The role of elastic labor supply
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Garcia-Peñalosa, Cecilia
- 1432-1465 Informational differences and learning in an asset market with boundedly rational agents
by Diks, Cees & Dindo, Pietro
- 1466-1488 The new Keynesian monetary model: Does it show the comovement between GDP and inflation in the U.S.?
by Maria-Dolores, Ramón & Vázquez, Jesús
- 1489-1516 Investment, interest rate policy, and equilibrium stability
by Kurozumi, Takushi & Van Zandweghe, Willem
- 1517-1542 Learning in a misspecified multivariate self-referential linear stochastic model
by Guse, Eran A.
- 1543-1568 Computing business-as-usual with a representative agent and a pollution externality
by Shiell, Leslie & Lyssenko, Nikita
- 1569-1599 A numerical analysis of the evolutionary stability of learning rules
by Josephson, Jens
- 1600-1621 Optimal monetary policy rules with labor market frictions
by Faia, Ester
- 1622-1649 Implications of the Sharpe ratio as a performance measure in multi-period settings
by Cvitanic, Jaksa & Lazrak, Ali & Wang, Tan
- 1650-1679 Alternative government financing and aggregate fluctuations driven by self-fulfilling expectations
by Gokan, Yoichi
- 1680-1700 Optimal insurance under costly falsification and costly, inexact verification
by Hau, Arthur
- 1701-1720 Optimal and strategic timing of mergers and acquisitions motivated by synergies and risk diversification
by Thijssen, Jacco J.J.
2008, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 1041-1087 Limited participation and exchange rate dynamics: Does theory meet the data?
by Karamé, Frédéric & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 1088-1119 Evolutionary portfolio selection with liquidity shocks
by De Giorgi, Enrico
- 1120-1155 Business cycles, unemployment insurance, and the calibration of matching models
by Costain, James S. & Reiter, Michael
- 1156-1180 Can environmental taxation stimulate growth? The role of indeterminacy in endogenous growth models with environmental externalities
by Itaya, Jun-ichi
- 1181-1203 A dynamic model of food and clean energy
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel
- 1204-1211 Global stability of unique Nash equilibrium in Cournot oligopoly and rent-seeking game
by Okuguchi, Koji & Yamazaki, Takeshi
- 1212-1235 Price stabilization using buffer stocks
by Athanasiou, George & Karafyllis, Iasson & Kotsios, Stelios
- 1236-1272 Investigating time-variation in the marginal predictive power of the yield spread
by Benati, Luca & Goodhart, Charles
- 1273-1311 Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in an economy with real and liquidity shocks
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh
- 1312-1331 Feedback Nash equilibria for non-linear differential games in pollution control
by Kossioris, G. & Plexousakis, M. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A. & Mäler, K.-G.
- 1332-1355 The long-run benefits of chaos to oligopolistic firms
by Huang, Weihong
- 1356-1356 Corrigendum to "Congestible public goods and local indeterminacy: A two-sector endogenous growth model": [Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control 31 (7) (2007) 2486-2518]
by Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa
2008, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 695-708 A foundation for the solution of consumption-saving behavior with a borrowing constraint and unbounded marginal utility
by Bobenrieth H., Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth H., Juan R.A. & Wright, Brian D.
- 709-756 On deposit volumes and the valuation of non-maturing liabilities
by Nyström, Kaj
- 757-778 Social security and self control preferences
by Kumru, Çagri S. & Thanopoulos, Athanasios C.
- 779-820 Active portfolio management with benchmarking: Adding a value-at-risk constraint
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M.
- 821-847 A cobweb model with local externalities
by Choudhary, M. Ali & Michael Orszag, J.
- 848-874 Competition and inflation differentials in EMU
by Andrés, Javier & Ortega, Eva & Vallés, Javier
- 875-908 Solving heterogeneous-agent models with parameterized cross-sectional distributions
by Algan, Yann & Allais, Olivier & Den Haan, Wouter J.
- 909-938 Snowball: A dynamic oligopoly model with indirect network effects
by Markovich, Sarit
- 939-955 Chaotic equilibria in models with backward dynamics
by Kennedy, Judy A. & Stockman, David R.
- 956-977 Market clearing and price formation
by Flåm, S.D. & Godal, O.
- 978-999 Financial frictions, capital reallocation, and aggregate fluctuations
by von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhang, Haiping
- 1000-1014 The closed-form solution for a family of four-dimension nonlinear MHDS
by Ruiz-Tamarit, José Ramón
2008, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 321-347 Infrastructure, alternative government finance and stochastic endogenous growth
by Gokan, Yoichi
- 348-385 How to invest optimally in corporate bonds: A reduced-form approach
by Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens
- 386-410 Inequality and social security reforms
by Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, Francois
- 411-435 Money growth, output gaps and inflation at low and high frequency: Spectral estimates for Switzerland
by Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan
- 436-469 The rise in returns to education and the decline in household savings
by Chanda, Areendam
- 470-496 Experimentation with accumulation
by Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Santos, Vasco
- 497-528 Can technical change exacerbate the effects of labor market sclerosis
by Samaniego, Roberto M.
- 529-549 The informal sector and tax on employment: A dynamic general equilibrium investigation
by Saracoglu, Durdane Sirin
- 550-570 Taking two steps at a time: On the optimal pattern of policy interest rates
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra
- 571-593 The stabilizing role of government size
by Andres, Javier & Domenech, Rafael & Fatas, Antonio
- 594-623 Portfolio selection with uncertain exit time: A robust CVaR approach
by Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shu-Shang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao
- 624-647 Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations
by Bosi, Stefano & Seegmuller, Thomas
- 648-676 Using an error-correction model to test whether endogenous long-run growth exists
by Lau, Sau-Him Paul
2008, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-6 Introduction to special issue on `Applications of Statistical Physics in Economics and Finance'
by Farmer, J. Doyne & Lux, Thomas
- 7-65 Classical thermodynamics and economic general equilibrium theory
by Smith, Eric & Foley, Duncan K.
- 66-84 Thermodynamic limits of macroeconomic or financial models: One- and two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet models
by Aoki, Masanao
- 85-100 Inter-pattern speculation: Beyond minority, majority and $-games
by Challet, Damien
- 101-136 Time variation of higher moments in a financial market with heterogeneous agents: An analytical approach
by Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas & Wagner, Friedrich
- 137-155 Stock market crashes as social phase transitions
by Levy, Moshe
- 156-199 Continuous cascade models for asset returns
by Bacry, E. & Kozhemyak, A. & Muzy, Jean-Francois
- 200-234 An empirical behavioral model of liquidity and volatility
by Mike, Szabolcs & Farmer, J. Doyne
- 235-258 Cluster analysis for portfolio optimization
by Tola, Vincenzo & Lillo, Fabrizio & Gallegati, Mauro & Mantegna, Rosario N.
- 259-278 A network analysis of the Italian overnight money market
by Iori, Giulia & De Masi, Giulia & Precup, Ovidiu Vasile & Gabbi, Giampaolo & Caldarelli, Guido
- 279-302 Determining the optimal dimensionality of multivariate volatility models with tools from random matrix theory
by Rosenow, Bernd
- 303-319 Quantifying and understanding the economics of large financial movements
by Gabaix, Xavier & Gopikrishnan, Parameswaran & Plerou, Vasiliki & Eugene Stanley, H.
2007, Volume 31, Issue 12
- 3741-3777 Age-specific dynamic labor demand and human capital investment
by Prskawetz, Alexia & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 3778-3790 Feasibility and optimality of sustainable growth under materials balance
by Akao, Ken-Ichi & Managi, Shunsuke
- 3791-3821 Public support to innovation and imitation in a non-scale growth model
by Perez-Sebastian, Fidel
- 3822-3842 Export restraints in a model of trade with capital accumulation
by Calzolari, Giacomo & Lambertini, Luca
- 3843-3859 Finite maturity caps and floors on continuous flows
by Shackleton, Mark B. & Wojakowski, Rafal
- 3860-3880 Intensity-based framework and penalty formulation of optimal stopping problems
by Dai, Min & Kwok, Yue Kuen & You, Hong
- 3881-3888 Devaluating projects and the investment-uncertainty relationship
by Gutierrez, Oscar
- 3889-3903 A non-parametric test for independence based on symbolic dynamics
by Matilla-Garcia, Mariano
- 3904-3940 A monetary business cycle model with unemployment
by Alexopoulos, Michelle
- 3941-3964 Factor taxation and labor supply in a dynamic one-sector growth model
by Chen, Been-Lon
- 3965-3985 Optimal pest control in agriculture
by Christiaans, Thomas & Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rudiger
- 3986-4015 Balance sheets, exchange rate policy, and welfare
by Elekdag, Selim & Tchakarov, Ivan
2007, Volume 31, Issue 11
- 3459-3477 Towards endogenous recombinant growth
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 3478-3502 Pricing of path-dependent American options by Monte Carlo simulation
by Fujiwara, Hajime & Kijima, Masaaki
- 3503-3544 Asset allocation under multivariate regime switching
by Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan
- 3545-3567 Optimal social security in a dynastic model with investment externalities and endogenous fertility
by Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen
- 3568-3590 Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing
by LiCalzi, Marco & Pellizzari, Paolo
- 3591-3613 A computational scheme for the optimal strategy in an incomplete market
by Keppo, Jussi & Meng, Xu & Sullivan, Michael G.
- 3614-3643 Computing continuous-time growth models with boundary conditions via wavelets
by Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M.
- 3644-3670 The protection of intellectual property rights and endogenous growth: Is stronger always better?
by Furukawa, Yuichi
- 3671-3698 Job matching and propagation
by Fujita, Shigeru & Ramey, Garey
- 3699-3722 Inflation targeting, learning and Q volatility in small open economies
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 3723-3740 Do multiple Nash equilibria in Markov strategies mitigate the tragedy of the commons?
by Wirl, Franz
2007, Volume 31, Issue 10
- 3179-3202 Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game
by Rowat, Colin
- 3203-3227 Heterogeneity and misspecifications in learning
by Berardi, Michele
- 3228-3254 Optimal interest rate rules, asset prices, and credit frictions
by Faia, Ester & Monacelli, Tommaso
- 3255-3280 The rise and fall of catastrophe theory applications in economics: Was the baby thrown out with the bathwater?
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley
- 3281-3320 Pricing-to-market, limited participation and exchange rate dynamics
by Patureau, Lise
- 3321-3347 Macroeconomic regime switches and speculative attacks
by Mackowiak, Bartosz
- 3348-3369 Income taxes, public investment and welfare in a growing economy
by Marrero, Gustavo A. & Novales, Alfonso
- 3370-3395 Initial conditions at Emancipation: The long-run effect on black-white wealth and earnings inequality
by White, T. Kirk
- 3396-3426 Power-law behaviour, heterogeneity, and trend chasing
by He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Youwei
- 3427-3458 Why chains beget chains: An ecological model of firm entry and exit and the evolution of market similarity
by Page, Scott E. & Tassier, Troy
2007, Volume 31, Issue 9
- 2879-2898 Re-entitlement effects with duration-dependent unemployment insurance in a stochastic matching equilibrium
by Coles, Melvyn & Masters, Adrian
- 2899-2919 Endogenous aggregate elasticity of substitution
by Miyagiwa, Kaz & Papageorgiou, Chris
- 2920-2956 The development and structure of financial systems
by Chakraborty, Shankha & Ray, Tridip
- 2957-2983 Statistical nonlinearities in the business cycle: A challenge for the canonical RBC model
by Valderrama, Diego
- 2984-3005 Markups in double auction markets
by Zhan, Wenjie & Friedman, Daniel
- 3006-3041 Monetary policy, learning and the speed of convergence
by Ferrero, Giuseppe
- 3042-3068 How important is discount rate heterogeneity for wealth inequality?
by Hendricks, Lutz
- 3069-3109 Investment timing and predatory behavior in a duopoly with endogenous exit
by Bayer, Christian
- 3110-3137 Drift control of international reserves
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Marion, Nancy P. & Perry, David
- 3138-3177 Annuitization and asset allocation
by Milevsky, Moshe A. & Young, Virginia R.
2007, Volume 31, Issue 8
- 2536-2572 `J'-shaped returns to timing advantage in access to information - Experimental evidence and a tentative explanation
by Huber, Jurgen
- 2573-2598 Corruption across countries and regions: Some consequences of local osmosis
by Sah, Raaj
- 2599-2636 Methods to estimate dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models
by Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 2637-2658 Determination of asset prices with an investment-specific technology model: Implications for the equity premium puzzle
by In, Francis & Yoon, Jai Hyung
- 2659-2697 Adaptive learning in practice
by Carceles-Poveda, Eva & Giannitsarou, Chryssi
- 2698-2712 A generalization of the endogenous grid method
by Barillas, Francisco & Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus
- 2713-2743 Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy
by Balduzzi, Pierluigi
- 2744-2773 What do `residuals' from first-order conditions reveal about DGE models?
by Johri, Alok & Letendre, Marc-Andre
- 2774-2801 Housing, portfolio choice and the macroeconomy
by Silos, Pedro
- 2802-2826 Capital and macroeconomic instability in a discrete-time model with forward-looking interest rate rules
by Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai
- 2827-2846 Invariance in growth theory and sustainable development
by Martinet, Vincent & Rotillon, Gilles
- 2847-2877 Drift and breaks in labor productivity
by Benati, Luca
2007, Volume 31, Issue 7
- 2135-2151 Hedging diffusion processes by local risk minimization with applications to index tracking
by Colwell, David & El-Hassan, Nadima & Kang Kwon, Oh
- 2152-2167 The effect of uncertainty on investment timing in a real options model
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 2168-2195 Dynamic portfolio selection with fixed and/or proportional transaction costs using non-singular stochastic optimal control theory
by Chellathurai, Thamayanthi & Draviam, Thangaraj
- 2196-2211 Interest rate rules for fixed exchange rate regimes
by Benigno, Gianluca & Benigno, Pierpaolo & Ghironi, Fabio
- 2212-2233 A dynamic programming approach for pricing options embedded in bonds
by Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michele & Karoui, Lotfi & L'Ecuyer, Pierre
- 2234-2262 An evolutionary game theory explanation of ARCH effects
by Parke, William R. & Waters, George A.
- 2263-2292 The equity premium in Brock's asset pricing model
by Akdeniz, Levent & Dechert, W. Davis
- 2293-2316 Optimal abatement in dynamic multi-pollutant problems when pollutants can be complements or substitutes
by Moslener, Ulf & Requate, Till
- 2317-2349 A general framework for evaluating executive stock options
by Sircar, Ronnie & Xiong, Wei
- 2350-2373 Parameter estimation in commodity markets: A filtering approach
by Elliott, Robert J. & Hyndman, Cody. B.
- 2374-2397 On sustainable growth and collapse: Optimal and adaptive paths
by Dawid, Herbert & Day, Richard H.