Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
2012, Volume 36, Issue 11
2012, Volume 36, Issue 10
- 1431-1447 An evolutionary analysis of turnout with conformist citizens
by Landi, M. & Sodini, M.
- 1448-1461 Cycles in nonrenewable resource prices with pollution and learning-by-doing
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel
- 1462-1476 Optimal investment in learning-curve technologies
by Della Seta, Marco & Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Kort, Peter M.
- 1477-1497 Nonlinear and stable perturbation-based approximations
by Den Haan, Wouter J. & De Wind, Joris
- 1498-1519 The suspension of the gold standard as sustainable monetary policy
by Newby, Elisa
- 1520-1533 Do institutional changes affect business cycles? Evidence from Europe
by Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Ortega, Eva
- 1534-1550 Cyclical dynamics of industrial production and employment: Markov chain-based estimates and tests
by Altug, Sumru & Tan, Barış & Gencer, Gözde
- 1551-1565 Decreasing and increasing marginal impatience and the terms of trade in an interdependent world economy
by Hirose, Ken-Ichi & Ikeda, Shinsuke
- 1566-1584 Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies
by Airaudo, Marco & Zanna, Luis-Felipe
- 1585-1599 Leverage management in a bull–bear switching market
by Dai, Min & Wang, Hefei & Yang, Zhou
- 1600-1625 Management compensation and market timing under portfolio constraints
by Agarwal, Vikas & Gómez, Juan-Pedro & Priestley, Richard
- 1626-1658 Numerical computation of the optimal vector field: Exemplified by a fishery model
by Grass, D.
2012, Volume 36, Issue 9
- 1303-1321 Lifetime investment and consumption using a defined-contribution pension scheme
by Emms, Paul
- 1322-1339 Progressive services, asymptotically stagnant services, and manufacturing: Growth and structural change
by Kapur, Basant K.
- 1340-1348 Two-sided intergenerational transfer policy and economic development: A politico-economic approach
by Naito, Katsuyuki
- 1349-1363 Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets – Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters
by Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg
- 1364-1371 Destabilizing optimal policies in the business cycle
by Bénassy, Jean-Pascal
- 1372-1401 Hierarchical information and the rate of information diffusion
by Xue, Yi & Gençay, Ramazan
- 1402-1413 Costly information transmission in continuous time with implications for credit rating announcements
by Wang, Hefei
- 1414-1430 Maximin, viability and sustainability
by Doyen, L. & Martinet, V.
2012, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 1077-1087 Financial markets are markets in stories: Some possible advantages of using interviews to supplement existing economic data sources
by Tuckett, David
- 1088-1100 Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises
by Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Marsili, Matteo
- 1101-1120 Individual expectations, limited rationality and aggregate outcomes
by Bao, Te & Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan
- 1121-1141 Liaisons dangereuses: Increasing connectivity, risk sharing, and systemic risk
by Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 1142-1161 Excess covariance and dynamic instability in a multi-asset model
by Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio & Marsili, Matteo & Pin, Paolo
- 1162-1175 Simulating and calibrating diversification against black swans
by Hyung, Namwon & de Vries, Casper G.
- 1176-1192 Animal spirits in the foreign exchange market
by De Grauwe, Paul & Rovira Kaltwasser, Pablo
- 1193-1211 Structural stochastic volatility in asset pricing dynamics: Estimation and model contest
by Franke, Reiner & Westerhoff, Frank
- 1212-1228 Improving the value at risk forecasts: Theory and evidence from the financial crisis
by Halbleib, Roxana & Pohlmeier, Winfried
- 1229-1247 Testing conditional asymmetry: A residual-based approach
by Lambert, Philippe & Laurent, Sébastien & Veredas, David
- 1248-1266 The impact of a financial transaction tax on stylized facts of price returns—Evidence from the lab
by Huber, Jürgen & Kleinlercher, Daniel & Kirchler, Michael
- 1267-1283 Leverage as a predictor for real activity and volatility
by Kollmann, Robert & Zeugner, Stefan
- 1284-1302 Estimation of an agent-based model of investor sentiment formation in financial markets
by Lux, Thomas
2012, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 939-950 Regime shifts and uncertainty in pollution control
by de Zeeuw, Aart & Zemel, Amos
- 951-972 Dynamic portfolio choice and asset pricing with narrow framing and probability weighting
by De Giorgi, Enrico G. & Legg, Shane
- 973-987 Heterogeneous beliefs and adaptive behaviour in a continuous-time asset price model
by He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai
- 988-1008 Growth effects of spatial redistribution policies
by Arcalean, Calin & Glomm, Gerhard & Schiopu, Ioana
- 1009-1041 The role of model uncertainty and learning in the US postwar policy response to oil prices
by Rondina, Francesca
- 1042-1056 Trade policy in a growth model with technology gap dynamics and simulations for South Africa
by Rattsø, Jørn & Stokke, Hildegunn E.
- 1057-1074 Inflation, human capital and Tobin's q
by Basu, Parantap & Gillman, Max & Pearlman, Joseph
2012, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 813-829 The value of monetary policy commitment under imperfect fiscal credibility
by Demirel, Ufuk Devrim
- 830-850 How well does sticky information explain the dynamics of inflation, output, and real wages?
by Carrillo, Julio A.
- 851-861 Intellectual property rights protection and endogenous economic growth revisited
by Cysne, Rubens P. & Turchick, David
- 862-875 International business cycles with complete markets
by Dmitriev, Alexandre & Roberts, Ivan
- 876-890 The individual life-cycle, annuity market imperfections and economic growth
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O.
- 891-913 A structural model of firm and industry evolution: Evidence from Chile
by Şeker, Murat
- 914-938 Estimating nonlinear DSGE models by the simulated method of moments: With an application to business cycles
by Ruge-Murcia, Francisco
2012, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 693-707 The stock market crash of 2008 caused the Great Recession: Theory and evidence
by Farmer, Roger E.A.
- 708-715 A remark on Lin and Chang's paper ‘Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives’
by Cheng, Jun & Ibraimi, Meriton & Leippold, Markus & Zhang, Jin E.
- 716-718 Rejoinder to a remark on Lin and Chang's paper ‘Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives’
by Lin, Yueh-Neng & Chang, Chien-Hung
- 719-735 Explaining dispersion in foreign exchange expectations: A heterogeneous agent approach
by Jongen, Ron & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Wolff, Christian C.P. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 736-753 Renewable resource management with stochastic recharge and environmental threats
by Leizarowitz, Arie & Tsur, Yacov
- 754-778 Spatial period-doubling agglomeration of a core–periphery model with a system of cities
by Ikeda, Kiyohiro & Akamatsu, Takashi & Kono, Tatsuhito
- 779-794 Inflation dynamics and real marginal costs: New evidence from U.S. manufacturing industries
by Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano
- 795-811 Optimal government spending with labor market frictions
by Linnemann, Ludger & Schabert, Andreas
2012, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 455-467 Pay-as-you-go or funded social security? A general equilibrium comparison
by Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak
- 468-500 Small noise methods for risk-sensitive/robust economies
by Anderson, Evan W. & Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J.
- 501-522 The market impact of a limit order
by Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong
- 523-535 Learning about monetary policy rules when labor market search and matching frictions matter
by Kurozumi, Takushi & Van Zandweghe, Willem
- 536-549 Sustainability and substitution of exhaustible natural resources
by Bretschger, Lucas & Smulders, Sjak
- 550-567 S,s pricing in a dynamic equilibrium model with heterogeneous sectors
by Damjanovic, Vladislav & Nolan, Charles
- 568-584 Do credit market shocks drive output fluctuations? Evidence from corporate spreads and defaults
by Meeks, Roland
- 585-609 The dynamics of mergers and acquisitions in oligopolistic industries
by Hackbarth, Dirk & Miao, Jianjun
- 610-628 Asset pricing in a Lucas fruit-tree economy with the best and worst in mind
by Zimper, Alexander
- 629-641 Variety matters
by Pavlov, Oscar & Weder, Mark
- 642-656 Altruistic versus egoistic behavior in a Public Good game
by Matros, Alexander
- 657-669 Fair demographic risk sharing in defined contribution pension systems
by Gabay, Daniel & Grasselli, Martino
- 670-681 The Euro/Dollar exchange rate: Chaotic or non-chaotic? A continuous time model with heterogeneous beliefs
by Federici, Daniela & Gandolfo, Giancarlo
- 682-691 On the optimality of age-dependent taxes and the progressive U.S. tax system
by Gervais, Martin
2012, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 315-330 Vacancy posting, job separation and unemployment fluctuations
by Barnichon, Regis
- 331-348 Growth and inequality: Dependence on the time path of productivity increases (and other structural changes)
by Atolia, Manoj & Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 349-368 Optimal fiscal policy with robust control
by Svec, Justin
- 369-382 The role of spatial scale in the timing of uncertain environmental policy
by Sims, Charles & Finnoff, David
- 383-402 Learning about learning in games through experimental control of strategic interdependence
by Shachat, Jason & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 403-415 A coupled Markov chain approach to credit risk modeling
by Wozabal, David & Hochreiter, Ronald
- 416-432 A stochastic dynamic model of trade and growth: Convergence and diversification
by Chatterjee, Partha & Shukayev, Malik
- 433-454 Popularity of reinforcement-based and belief-based learning models: An evolutionary approach
by Dziubiński, Marcin & Roy, Jaideep
2012, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 169-182 Disinflation in a DSGE perspective: Sacrifice ratio or welfare gain ratio?
by Ascari, Guido & Ropele, Tiziano
- 183-200 Deep habits and the cyclical behaviour of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies
by Di Pace, F. & Faccini, R.
- 201-219 Regime switching in stochastic models of commodity prices: An application to an optimal tree harvesting problem
by Chen, Shan & Insley, Margaret
- 220-238 Wants and past knowledge: Growth cycles with emerging industries
by Horii, Ryo
- 239-254 Evolving macroeconomic perceptions and the term structure of interest rates
by Orphanides, Athanasios & Wei, Min
- 255-265 Good timing: The economics of optimal stopping
by Davis, Graham A. & Cairns, Robert D.
- 266-293 The costs of suboptimal dynamic asset allocation: General results and applications to interest rate risk, stock volatility risk, and growth/value tilts
by Larsen, Linda Sandris & Munk, Claus
- 294-313 Bayesian prior elicitation in DSGE models: Macro- vs micropriors
by Lombardi, Marco J. & Nicoletti, Giulio
2012, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-25 Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective
by Chen, Shu-Heng
- 26-46 Learning in an estimated medium-scale DSGE model
by Slobodyan, Sergey & Wouters, Raf
- 47-62 Endogenous business cycle propagation and the persistence problem: The role of labor-market frictions
by Ambler, Steve & Guay, Alain & Phaneuf, Louis
- 63-84 Income risk, macroeconomic and demographic change, and economic inequality in Japan
by Yamada, Tomoaki
- 85-99 Relative risk aversion and the transmission of financial crises
by Boschi, Melisso & Goenka, Aditya
- 100-118 Real rigidities, productivity improvements and investment dynamics
by Giuli, Francesco & Tancioni, Massimiliano
- 119-135 A quantitative analysis of China's structural transformation
by Dekle, Robert & Vandenbroucke, Guillaume
- 136-149 A statistical equilibrium model of competitive firms
by Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael & Irle, Albrecht & Kauschke, Jonas
- 150-167 Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters
by Henriet, Fanny & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Tabourier, Lionel
2011, Volume 35, Issue 12
- 1999-2041 Introducing financial frictions and unemployment into a small open economy model
by Christiano, Lawrence J. & Trabandt, Mathias & Walentin, Karl
- 2042-2063 Do banking shocks matter for the U.S. economy?
by Hirakata, Naohisa & Sudo, Nao & Ueda, Kozo
- 2064-2077 Monetary policy when wages are downwardly rigid: Friedman meets Tobin
by Kim, Jinill & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 2078-2104 How much nominal rigidity is there in the US economy? Testing a new Keynesian DSGE model using indirect inference
by Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael
- 2105-2131 Fitting observed inflation expectations
by Del Negro, Marco & Eusepi, Stefano
- 2132-2149 News shocks and asset price volatility in general equilibrium
by Matsumoto, Akito & Cova, Pietro & Pisani, Massimiliano & Rebucci, Alessandro
- 2150-2166 Minimal state variable solutions to Markov-switching rational expectations models
by Farmer, Roger E.A. & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao
- 2167-2185 Exact likelihood computation for nonlinear DSGE models with heteroskedastic innovations
by Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste
- 2186-2212 A Bayesian approach to optimal monetary policy with parameter and model uncertainty
by Cogley, Timothy & De Paoli, Bianca & Matthes, Christian & Nikolov, Kalin & Yates, Tony
- 2213-2227 New Keynesian dynamics in a low interest rate environment
by Braun, R. Anton & Körber, Lena Mareen
2011, Volume 35, Issue 11
- 1817-1830 Input–output interactions and optimal monetary policy
by Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano
- 1831-1851 On the ingredients for bubble formation: Informed traders and communication
by Oechssler, Jörg & Schmidt, Carsten & Schnedler, Wendelin
- 1852-1867 Calvo vs. Rotemberg in a trend inflation world: An empirical investigation
by Ascari, Guido & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Rossi, Lorenza
- 1868-1879 On the optimal taxation of common-pool resources
by Kossioris, G. & Plexousakis, M. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.
- 1880-1897 Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem
by Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M.
- 1898-1915 Large traders and illiquid options: Hedging vs. manipulation
by Kraft, Holger & Kühn, Christoph
- 1916-1937 Optimal portfolio choice with wash sale constraints
by Astrup Jensen, Bjarne & Marekwica, Marcel
- 1938-1963 Order aggressiveness, pre-trade transparency, and long memory in an order-driven market
by Yamamoto, Ryuichi
- 1964-1975 On the optimal mix of patent instruments
by Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi
- 1976-1996 Financial openness, financial frictions and optimal monetary policy
by Faia, Ester & Iliopulos, Eleni
October 2011, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 1615-1625 Effects of international sharing of pollution abatement burdens on income inequality among countries
by Hirazawa, Makoto & Saito, Koichi & Yakita, Akira
- 1626-1651 Optimal policy in Markov-switching rational expectations models
by Blake, Andrew P. & Zampolli, Fabrizio
- 1652-1658 Some evidence on factor intensity and price rigidity
by Peneva, Ekaterina
- 1659-1670 Combining VAR and DSGE forecast densities
by Wolden Bache, Ida & Sofie Jore, Anne & Mitchell, James & Vahey, Shaun P.
- 1671-1695 Non-linear DSGE models and the optimized central difference particle filter
by Andreasen, Martin M.
- 1696-1709 Volatility, growth, and welfare
by Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi
- 1710-1730 Co-development ventures: Optimal time of entry and profit-sharing
by Cvitanic, Jaksa & Radas, Sonja & Sikic, Hrvoje
- 1731-1743 Backdating executive stock options--An ex ante valuation
by Eikseth, Hans Marius & Lindset, Snorre
- 1744-1768 The (un)importance of unemployment fluctuations for the welfare cost of business cycles
by Jung, Philip & Kuester, Keith
- 1769-1788 Optimal capital accumulation under price uncertainty and costly reversibility
by Alvarez, Luis H.R.
- 1789-1799 Impatience, pollution, and indeterminacy
by Yanase, Akihiko
- 1800-1816 Excessive risk taking and the maturity structure of debt
by Djembissi, Bertrand
September 2011, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 1387-1392 Growth, dynamics, and economic policy: Special JEDC issue in honor of Stephen J. Turnovsky
by Fisher, Walter H. & Kletzer, Kenneth M.
- 1393-1404 A unified theory of structural change
by Dolores Guilló, María & Papageorgiou, Chris & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel
- 1405-1423 Reprint to: Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1424-1434 The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment
by Dam, Lammertjan & Heijdra, Ben J.
- 1435-1450 Public policies and convergence
by Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne
- 1451-1473 The long run effects of changes in tax progressivity
by Carroll, Daniel R. & Young, Eric R.
- 1474-1488 Can progressive taxation account for cross-country variation in labor supply?
by Koyuncu, Murat
- 1489-1501 The relative income hypothesis
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo
- 1502-1513 Hoarding international reserves versus a Pigovian tax-cum-subsidy scheme: Reflections on the deleveraging crisis of 2008-2009, and a cost benefit analysis
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 1514-1530 The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment
by Schubert, Stefan F.
- 1531-1546 Ramsey policies in a small open economy with sticky prices and capital
by Auray, Stéphane & de Blas, Beatriz & Eyquem, Aurélien
- 1547-1556 The Penn-Balassa-Samuelson effect through the lens of the dependent economy model
by Brock, Philip L.
- 1557-1576 Risk premia in general equilibrium
by Posch, Olaf
- 1577-1585 Bifurcation analysis of Zellner's Marshallian Macroeconomic Model
by Banerjee, Sanjibani & A. Barnett, William & A. Duzhak, Evgeniya & Gopalan, Ramu
- 1586-1604 Patent replacement and welfare gains
by Grinols, Earl L. & Lin, Hwan C.
- 1605-1613 On the role of small models in macrodynamics
by Turnovsky, Stephen J.
August 2011, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 1151-1171 The financial instability hypothesis: A stochastic microfoundation framework
by Chiarella, Carl & Di Guilmi, Corrado
- 1172-1191 Search in the product market and the real business cycle
by Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier
- 1192-1214 Unemployment insurance in a sticky-price model with worker moral hazard
by Givens, Gregory E.
- 1215-1228 Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution
by Irmen, Andreas
- 1229-1244 Yield curve in an estimated nonlinear macro model
by Doh, Taeyoung
- 1245-1272 Firm entry, credit availability and monetary policy
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 1273-1287 Poverty traps, the money growth rule, and the stage of financial development
by Gokan, Yoichi
- 1288-1306 Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1307-1321 Adaptive expectations and cobweb phenomena: Does heterogeneity matter?
by Colucci, Domenico & Valori, Vincenzo
- 1322-1339 High-growth recoveries, inventories and the Great Moderation
by Camacho, Maximo & Perez Quiros, Gabriel & Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo
- 1340-1357 Premia for correlated default risk
by Azizpour, Shahriar & Giesecke, Kay & Kim, Baeho
- 1358-1368 Maximum likelihood estimation for dynamic factor models with missing data
by Jungbacker, B. & Koopman, S.J. & van der Wel, M.
- 1369-1385 Mean-variance portfolio selection of cointegrated assets
by Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying
July 2011, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 981-999 Decomposing the declining volatility of long-term inflation expectations
by Clark, Todd E. & Davig, Troy
- 1000-1016 Time to build capital: Revisiting investment-cash-flow sensitivities
by Tsoukalas, John D.
- 1017-1031 Commitment, advertising and efficiency of two-sided investment in competitive search equilibrium
by Masters, Adrian
- 1032-1044 The dynamics of economic convergence: The role of alternative investment decisions
by Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí
- 1045-1060 Optimal monetary policy under incomplete markets and aggregate uncertainty: A long-run perspective
by Kryvtsov, Oleksiy & Shukayev, Malik & Ueberfeldt, Alexander
- 1061-1090 Irreversible investment and R&D spillovers in a dynamic duopoly
by Femminis, Gianluca & Martini, Gianmaria
- 1091-1105 On the role of labor supply for the optimal size of Social Security
by Hillebrand, Marten
- 1106-1125 Would the Bundesbank have prevented the Great Inflation in the United States?
by Benati, Luca
- 1126-1138 Time varying VARs with inequality restrictions
by Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M.
- 1139-1149 Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare
by Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T.
June 2011, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 815-824 Discrete time Wishart term structure models
by Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan
- 825-842 The dynamics of innovation and horizontal differentiation
by Narajabad, Borghan & Watson, Randal
- 843-858 Pricing of the time-change risks
by Shaliastovich, Ivan & Tauchen, George
- 859-875 An agent-based model of payment systems
by Galbiati, Marco & Soramäki, Kimmo
- 876-890 The welfare cost of one-size-fits-all patent protection
by Chu, Angus C.
- 891-908 Exploration and development of U.S. oil and gas fields, 1955-2002
by Boyce, John R. & Nøstbakken, Linda
- 909-921 Incomplete markets, ambiguity, and irreversible investment
by Thijssen, Jacco J.J.
- 922-934 Strategic real options under asymmetric information
by Graham, Jeffrey
- 935-946 Buying cooperation in an asymmetric environmental differential game
by Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Telahigue, Issam & Zaccour, Georges
- 947-962 The implications of inflation in an estimated new Keynesian model
by Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A.
- 963-979 Implicit contracts and the cyclicality of the skill-premium
by Pourpourides, Panayiotis M.
May 2011, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 641-658 Cooperation through imitation and exclusion in networks
by Fosco, Constanza & Mengel, Friederike
- 659-667 Optimal consumption and investment under time-varying relative risk aversion
by Steffensen, Mogens
- 668-675 Time-inconsistent preferences and social security: Revisited in continuous time
by Caliendo, Frank N.
- 676-693 Formal education and public knowledge
by Iacopetta, Maurizio
- 694-713 On pricing and hedging options in regime-switching models with feedback effect
by Elliott, Robert J. & Siu, Tak Kuen & Badescu, Alexandru
- 714-729 A network of options: Evaluating complex interdependent decisions under uncertainty
by Akamatsu, Takashi & Nagae, Takeshi
- 730-745 Durable goods, inter-sectoral linkages and monetary policy
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Cardia, Emanuela & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 746-763 EKC-type transitions and environmental policy under pollutant uncertainty and cost irreversibility
by Kijima, Masaaki & Nishide, Katsumasa & Ohyama, Atsuyuki
- 764-775 Fast delta computations in the swap-rate market model
by Joshi, Mark & Yang, Chao
- 776-792 Fundamentalists vs. chartists: Learning and predictor choice dynamics
by Berardi, Michele
- 793-812 Labor market institutions and inflation volatility in the euro area
by Campolmi, Alessia & Faia, Ester
- 813-813 Erratum to: "On the firm-level implications of the bank lending channel of monetary policy" [J. Econ. Dynamics Control 34 (10) (2010) 2038-2055]
by Aliaga-Díaz, Roger & Olivero, María Pía
April 2011, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 413-429 Optimal R&D investment for a risk-averse entrepreneur
by Whalley, A. Elizabeth
- 430-441 A two sector endogenous growth model with habit formation
by Hiraguchi, Ryoji
- 442-461 Risk, uncertainty, and option exercise
by Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Neng
- 462-478 Two state capital accumulation with heterogenous products: Disruptive vs. non-disruptive goods
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 479-490 Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 491-511 Heuristic learning and the discovery of specialization and exchange
by Kimbrough, Erik O.
- 512-527 Fiscal stimulus and the role of wage rigidity
by Furlanetto, Francesco
- 528-544 Environmental regulation, technological diversity, and the dynamics of technological change
by Krysiak, Frank C.
- 545-564 Does trade integration alter monetary policy transmission?
by Cwik, Tobias & Müller, Gernot J. & Wolters, Maik H.
- 565-578 Transmission lags and optimal monetary policy
by Kilponen, Juha & Leitemo, Kai
- 579-603 The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and staggered price and wage determination in a model with firm-specific labor
by Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas
- 604-615 Second-order approximation of dynamic models without the use of tensors
by Gomme, Paul & Klein, Paul