Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
2011, Volume 35, Issue 11
- 1868-1879 On the optimal taxation of common-pool resources
by Kossioris, G. & Plexousakis, M. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.
- 1880-1897 Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem
by Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M.
- 1898-1915 Large traders and illiquid options: Hedging vs. manipulation
by Kraft, Holger & Kühn, Christoph
- 1916-1937 Optimal portfolio choice with wash sale constraints
by Astrup Jensen, Bjarne & Marekwica, Marcel
- 1938-1963 Order aggressiveness, pre-trade transparency, and long memory in an order-driven market
by Yamamoto, Ryuichi
- 1964-1975 On the optimal mix of patent instruments
by Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi
- 1976-1996 Financial openness, financial frictions and optimal monetary policy
by Faia, Ester & Iliopulos, Eleni
October 2011, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 1615-1625 Effects of international sharing of pollution abatement burdens on income inequality among countries
by Hirazawa, Makoto & Saito, Koichi & Yakita, Akira
- 1626-1651 Optimal policy in Markov-switching rational expectations models
by Blake, Andrew P. & Zampolli, Fabrizio
- 1652-1658 Some evidence on factor intensity and price rigidity
by Peneva, Ekaterina
- 1659-1670 Combining VAR and DSGE forecast densities
by Wolden Bache, Ida & Sofie Jore, Anne & Mitchell, James & Vahey, Shaun P.
- 1671-1695 Non-linear DSGE models and the optimized central difference particle filter
by Andreasen, Martin M.
- 1696-1709 Volatility, growth, and welfare
by Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi
- 1710-1730 Co-development ventures: Optimal time of entry and profit-sharing
by Cvitanic, Jaksa & Radas, Sonja & Sikic, Hrvoje
- 1731-1743 Backdating executive stock options--An ex ante valuation
by Eikseth, Hans Marius & Lindset, Snorre
- 1744-1768 The (un)importance of unemployment fluctuations for the welfare cost of business cycles
by Jung, Philip & Kuester, Keith
- 1769-1788 Optimal capital accumulation under price uncertainty and costly reversibility
by Alvarez, Luis H.R.
- 1789-1799 Impatience, pollution, and indeterminacy
by Yanase, Akihiko
- 1800-1816 Excessive risk taking and the maturity structure of debt
by Djembissi, Bertrand
September 2011, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 1387-1392 Growth, dynamics, and economic policy: Special JEDC issue in honor of Stephen J. Turnovsky
by Fisher, Walter H. & Kletzer, Kenneth M.
- 1393-1404 A unified theory of structural change
by Dolores Guilló, María & Papageorgiou, Chris & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel
- 1405-1423 Reprint to: Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1424-1434 The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment
by Dam, Lammertjan & Heijdra, Ben J.
- 1435-1450 Public policies and convergence
by Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne
- 1451-1473 The long run effects of changes in tax progressivity
by Carroll, Daniel R. & Young, Eric R.
- 1474-1488 Can progressive taxation account for cross-country variation in labor supply?
by Koyuncu, Murat
- 1489-1501 The relative income hypothesis
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo
- 1502-1513 Hoarding international reserves versus a Pigovian tax-cum-subsidy scheme: Reflections on the deleveraging crisis of 2008-2009, and a cost benefit analysis
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 1514-1530 The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment
by Schubert, Stefan F.
- 1531-1546 Ramsey policies in a small open economy with sticky prices and capital
by Auray, Stéphane & de Blas, Beatriz & Eyquem, Aurélien
- 1547-1556 The Penn-Balassa-Samuelson effect through the lens of the dependent economy model
by Brock, Philip L.
- 1557-1576 Risk premia in general equilibrium
by Posch, Olaf
- 1577-1585 Bifurcation analysis of Zellner's Marshallian Macroeconomic Model
by Banerjee, Sanjibani & A. Barnett, William & A. Duzhak, Evgeniya & Gopalan, Ramu
- 1586-1604 Patent replacement and welfare gains
by Grinols, Earl L. & Lin, Hwan C.
- 1605-1613 On the role of small models in macrodynamics
by Turnovsky, Stephen J.
August 2011, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 1151-1171 The financial instability hypothesis: A stochastic microfoundation framework
by Chiarella, Carl & Di Guilmi, Corrado
- 1172-1191 Search in the product market and the real business cycle
by Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier
- 1192-1214 Unemployment insurance in a sticky-price model with worker moral hazard
by Givens, Gregory E.
- 1215-1228 Steady-state growth and the elasticity of substitution
by Irmen, Andreas
- 1229-1244 Yield curve in an estimated nonlinear macro model
by Doh, Taeyoung
- 1245-1272 Firm entry, credit availability and monetary policy
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 1273-1287 Poverty traps, the money growth rule, and the stage of financial development
by Gokan, Yoichi
- 1288-1306 Infrastructure provision and macroeconomic performance
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 1307-1321 Adaptive expectations and cobweb phenomena: Does heterogeneity matter?
by Colucci, Domenico & Valori, Vincenzo
- 1322-1339 High-growth recoveries, inventories and the Great Moderation
by Camacho, Maximo & Perez Quiros, Gabriel & Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo
- 1340-1357 Premia for correlated default risk
by Azizpour, Shahriar & Giesecke, Kay & Kim, Baeho
- 1358-1368 Maximum likelihood estimation for dynamic factor models with missing data
by Jungbacker, B. & Koopman, S.J. & van der Wel, M.
- 1369-1385 Mean-variance portfolio selection of cointegrated assets
by Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying
July 2011, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 981-999 Decomposing the declining volatility of long-term inflation expectations
by Clark, Todd E. & Davig, Troy
- 1000-1016 Time to build capital: Revisiting investment-cash-flow sensitivities
by Tsoukalas, John D.
- 1017-1031 Commitment, advertising and efficiency of two-sided investment in competitive search equilibrium
by Masters, Adrian
- 1032-1044 The dynamics of economic convergence: The role of alternative investment decisions
by Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí
- 1045-1060 Optimal monetary policy under incomplete markets and aggregate uncertainty: A long-run perspective
by Kryvtsov, Oleksiy & Shukayev, Malik & Ueberfeldt, Alexander
- 1061-1090 Irreversible investment and R&D spillovers in a dynamic duopoly
by Femminis, Gianluca & Martini, Gianmaria
- 1091-1105 On the role of labor supply for the optimal size of Social Security
by Hillebrand, Marten
- 1106-1125 Would the Bundesbank have prevented the Great Inflation in the United States?
by Benati, Luca
- 1126-1138 Time varying VARs with inequality restrictions
by Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M.
- 1139-1149 Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare
by Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T.
June 2011, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 815-824 Discrete time Wishart term structure models
by Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan
- 825-842 The dynamics of innovation and horizontal differentiation
by Narajabad, Borghan & Watson, Randal
- 843-858 Pricing of the time-change risks
by Shaliastovich, Ivan & Tauchen, George
- 859-875 An agent-based model of payment systems
by Galbiati, Marco & Soramäki, Kimmo
- 876-890 The welfare cost of one-size-fits-all patent protection
by Chu, Angus C.
- 891-908 Exploration and development of U.S. oil and gas fields, 1955-2002
by Boyce, John R. & Nøstbakken, Linda
- 909-921 Incomplete markets, ambiguity, and irreversible investment
by Thijssen, Jacco J.J.
- 922-934 Strategic real options under asymmetric information
by Graham, Jeffrey
- 935-946 Buying cooperation in an asymmetric environmental differential game
by Smala Fanokoa, Pascaux & Telahigue, Issam & Zaccour, Georges
- 947-962 The implications of inflation in an estimated new Keynesian model
by Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A.
- 963-979 Implicit contracts and the cyclicality of the skill-premium
by Pourpourides, Panayiotis M.
May 2011, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 641-658 Cooperation through imitation and exclusion in networks
by Fosco, Constanza & Mengel, Friederike
- 659-667 Optimal consumption and investment under time-varying relative risk aversion
by Steffensen, Mogens
- 668-675 Time-inconsistent preferences and social security: Revisited in continuous time
by Caliendo, Frank N.
- 676-693 Formal education and public knowledge
by Iacopetta, Maurizio
- 694-713 On pricing and hedging options in regime-switching models with feedback effect
by Elliott, Robert J. & Siu, Tak Kuen & Badescu, Alexandru
- 714-729 A network of options: Evaluating complex interdependent decisions under uncertainty
by Akamatsu, Takashi & Nagae, Takeshi
- 730-745 Durable goods, inter-sectoral linkages and monetary policy
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Cardia, Emanuela & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 746-763 EKC-type transitions and environmental policy under pollutant uncertainty and cost irreversibility
by Kijima, Masaaki & Nishide, Katsumasa & Ohyama, Atsuyuki
- 764-775 Fast delta computations in the swap-rate market model
by Joshi, Mark & Yang, Chao
- 776-792 Fundamentalists vs. chartists: Learning and predictor choice dynamics
by Berardi, Michele
- 793-812 Labor market institutions and inflation volatility in the euro area
by Campolmi, Alessia & Faia, Ester
- 813-813 Erratum to: "On the firm-level implications of the bank lending channel of monetary policy" [J. Econ. Dynamics Control 34 (10) (2010) 2038-2055]
by Aliaga-Díaz, Roger & Olivero, María Pía
April 2011, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 413-429 Optimal R&D investment for a risk-averse entrepreneur
by Whalley, A. Elizabeth
- 430-441 A two sector endogenous growth model with habit formation
by Hiraguchi, Ryoji
- 442-461 Risk, uncertainty, and option exercise
by Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Neng
- 462-478 Two state capital accumulation with heterogenous products: Disruptive vs. non-disruptive goods
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 479-490 Environmental policy and stable collusion: The case of a dynamic polluting oligopoly
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 491-511 Heuristic learning and the discovery of specialization and exchange
by Kimbrough, Erik O.
- 512-527 Fiscal stimulus and the role of wage rigidity
by Furlanetto, Francesco
- 528-544 Environmental regulation, technological diversity, and the dynamics of technological change
by Krysiak, Frank C.
- 545-564 Does trade integration alter monetary policy transmission?
by Cwik, Tobias & Müller, Gernot J. & Wolters, Maik H.
- 565-578 Transmission lags and optimal monetary policy
by Kilponen, Juha & Leitemo, Kai
- 579-603 The New Keynesian Phillips Curve and staggered price and wage determination in a model with firm-specific labor
by Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas
- 604-615 Second-order approximation of dynamic models without the use of tensors
by Gomme, Paul & Klein, Paul
- 616-622 Production technologies in stochastic continuous time models
by Wälde, Klaus
- 623-640 Dynamic portfolio choice under ambiguity and regime switching mean returns
by Liu, Hening
March 2011, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 253-256 Comment on "A dynamic portfolio choice model of tax evasion: Comparative statics of tax rates and its implication for economic growth"
by Dzhumashev, Ratbek & Gahramanov, Emin
- 257-272 The forward method as a solution refinement in rational expectations models
by Cho, Seonghoon & Moreno, Antonio
- 273-281 Consumption paths under prospect utility in an optimal growth model
by Foellmi, Reto & Rosenblatt-Wisch, Rina & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner
- 282-294 The role of liquid government bonds in the great transformation of American monetary policy
by Canzoneri, Matthew & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad & López-Salido, David
- 295-311 Invertible and non-invertible information sets in linear rational expectations models
by Baxter, Brad & Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen
- 312-329 Dividends and leverage: How to optimally exploit a non-renewable investment
by Coculescu, Delia
- 330-343 Understanding liquidity shortages during severe economic downturns
by Atolia, Manoj & Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton
- 344-362 Rationally inattentive macroeconomic wedges
by Tutino, Antonella
- 363-385 Credit and self-employment
by Akyol, Ahmet & Athreya, Kartik
- 386-393 Tapping the supercomputer under your desk: Solving dynamic equilibrium models with graphics processors
by Aldrich, Eric M. & Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Ronald Gallant, A. & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan F.
- 394-412 Time-varying (S, s) band models: Properties and interpretation
by Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé
February 2011, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 175-177 Computational suite of models with heterogeneous agents II: Multi-country real business cycle models
by Den Haan, Wouter J. & Judd, Kenneth L. & Juillard, Michel
- 178-185 Multi-country real business cycle models: Accuracy tests and test bench
by Juillard, Michel & Villemot, Sébastien
- 186-202 Comparison of solutions to the multi-country Real Business Cycle model
by Kollmann, Robert & Maliar, Serguei & Malin, Benjamin A. & Pichler, Paul
- 203-206 Solving the multi-country Real Business Cycle model using a perturbation method
by Kollmann, Robert & Kim, Jinill & Kim, Sunghyun H.
- 207-228 Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using ergodic set methods
by Maliar, Serguei & Maliar, Lilia & Judd, Kenneth
- 229-239 Solving the multi-country real business cycle model using a Smolyak-collocation method
by Malin, Benjamin A. & Krueger, Dirk & Kubler, Felix
- 240-251 Solving the multi-country Real Business Cycle model using a monomial rule Galerkin method
by Pichler, Paul
January 2011, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-24 The heterogeneous expectations hypothesis: Some evidence from the lab
by Hommes, Cars
- 25-39 Thinning and harvesting in stochastic forest models
by Helmes, Kurt L. & Stockbridge, Richard H.
- 40-51 Inflation and output volatility under asymmetric incomplete information
by Carboni, Giacomo & Ellison, Martin
- 52-66 Monetary policy and learning from the central bank's forecast
by Muto, Ichiro
- 67-79 Sources of the great moderation: A time-series analysis of GDP subsectors
by Enders, Walter & Ma, Jun
- 80-96 Asset prices in an exchange economy when agents have heterogeneous homothetic recursive preferences and no risk free bond is available
by Roche, Hervé
- 97-114 Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks
by Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni
- 115-130 Investment shocks and the comovement problem
by Khan, Hashmat & Tsoukalas, John
- 131-147 Stochastic equilibria of an asset pricing model with heterogeneous beliefs and random dividends
by Zhu, Mei & Wang, Duo & Guo, Maozheng
- 148-162 An analysis of the effect of noise in a heterogeneous agent financial market model
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min
- 163-174 Optimal pricing of a conspicuous product during a recession that freezes capital markets
by Caulkins, J.P. & Feichtinger, G. & Grass, D. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Seidl, A.
December 2010, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 2391-2406 Dynamics of brand competition: Effects of unobserved social networks
by Sengupta, Abhijit & Greetham, Danica Vukadinovic
- 2407-2419 A dynamic bioeconomic analysis of mountain pine beetle epidemics
by Sims, Charles & Aadland, David & Finnoff, David
- 2420-2439 Maintenance and investment: Complements or substitutes? A reappraisal
by Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Gozzi, F.
- 2440-2460 Growth, sectoral composition, and the evolution of income levels
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Raurich, Xavier
- 2461-2484 Monetary shocks in a spatial overlapping generations model
by Anthonisen, Niels
- 2485-2493 The effects of the market structure on the adoption of evolving technologies
by Rivas, Javier
- 2494-2509 Dynamic nonpoint-source pollution control policy: Ambient transfers and uncertainty
by Athanassoglou, Stergios
- 2510-2532 Inflation targeting as a means of achieving disinflation
by Saborowski, Christian
- 2533-2546 Harvesting and recovery decisions under uncertainty
by Shackleton, Mark B. & Sødal, Sigbjørn
- 2547-2567 On the macroeconomic and welfare effects of illegal immigration
by Liu, Xiangbo
- 2568-2577 Managing disinflation under uncertainty
by Tesfaselassie, M.F. & Schaling, E.
- 2578-2600 Equilibrium open interest
by Judd, Kenneth L. & Leisen, Dietmar P.J.
November 2010, Volume 34, Issue 11
- 2231-2231 Preface
by Chiarella, Carl & Duan, Jin-Chuan
- 2232-2244 Jump and volatility risk premiums implied by VIX
by Duan, Jin-Chuan & Yeh, Chung-Ying
- 2245-2258 Pricing of CDOs based on the multivariate Wang transform
by Kijima, Masaaki & Motomiya, Shin-ichi & Suzuki, Yoichi
- 2259-2272 Bayesian analysis of structural credit risk models with microstructure noises
by Huang, Shirley J. & Yu, Jun
- 2273-2287 Behavioral heterogeneity in the option market
by Frijns, Bart & Lehnert, Thorsten & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 2288-2301 The economic value of volatility timing using a range-based volatility model
by Chou, Ray Yeutien & Liu, Nathan
- 2302-2319 Consistent modeling of S&P 500 and VIX derivatives
by Lin, Yueh-Neng & Chang, Chien-Hung
- 2320-2340 Shape factors and cross-sectional risk
by Roncoroni, Andrea & Galluccio, Stefano & Guiotto, Paolo
- 2341-2357 Estimating asset correlations from stock prices or default rates--Which method is superior?
by Duellmann, Klaus & Küll, Jonathan & Kunisch, Michael
- 2358-2374 Systemic risk, financial contagion and financial fragility
by Martínez-Jaramillo, Serafín & Pérez, Omar Pérez & Embriz, Fernando Avila & Dey, Fabrizio López Gallo
- 2375-2389 Portfolio choice under transitory price impact
by Isaenko, Sergei
October 2010, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1837-1858 Euro area inflation persistence in an estimated nonlinear DSGE model
by Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste
- 1859-1871 State-dependent pricing, local-currency pricing, and exchange rate pass-through
by Landry, Anthony
- 1872-1892 Auctions and corruption: An analysis of bid rigging by a corrupt auctioneer
by Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar
- 1893-1906 Inflation, volatile public spending, and endogenously sustained growth
by Varvarigos, Dimitrios
- 1907-1922 Optimal irrational behavior in continuous time
by Feigenbaum, James & Caliendo, Frank N.
- 1923-1950 Learning under fear of floating
by Bigio, Saki
- 1951-1966 Robust hidden Markov LQG problems
by Hansen, Lars Peter & Mayer, Ricardo & Sargent, Thomas
- 1967-1992 Learning by doing vs. learning from others in a principal-agent model
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Karaivanov, Alexander
- 1993-2009 International capital flows and expectation-driven boom-bust cycles in the housing market
by Tomura, Hajime
- 2010-2022 Investment and the Taylor rule in a dynamic Keynesian model
by Fazzari, Steven M. & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 2023-2037 Optimal monetary policy in the generalized Taylor economy
by Kara, Engin
- 2038-2055 On the firm-level implications of the Bank Lending Channel of monetary policy
by Díaz, Roger Aliaga & Olivero, María Pía
- 2056-2073 Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model
by De Paoli, Bianca & Scott, Alasdair & Weeken, Olaf
- 2074-2088 The method of endogenous gridpoints with occasionally binding constraints among endogenous variables
by Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried
- 2089-2108 Examining the effectiveness of price limits in an artificial stock market
by Yeh, Chia-Hsuan & Yang, Chun-Yi
- 2109-2125 Short-run fiscal policy: Welfare, redistribution and aggregate effects in the short and long-run
by Kitao, Sagiri
- 2126-2140 Women's lifetime labor supply and labor market experience
by Hazan, Moshe & Maoz, Yishay D.
- 2141-2158 Anticipated tax reforms and temporary tax cuts: A general equilibrium analysis
by Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo
- 2159-2178 Does money matter for the identification of monetary policy shocks: A DSGE perspective
by Poilly, Céline
- 2179-2191 Technology shocks, capital utilization and sticky prices
by Dave, Chetan & Dressler, Scott J.
- 2192-2214 Unintended consequences of the market risk requirement in banking regulation
by Keppo, Jussi & Kofman, Leonard & Meng, Xu
- 2215-2228 Time-consistent control in nonlinear models
by Ambler, Steve & Pelgrin, Florian
- 2229-2229 Corrigendum to "New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers" [J. Econ. Dynam. Control 34(3) (2010) 281-295]
by Cogan, John F. & Cwik, Tobias & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker
September 2010, Volume 34, Issue 9
- 1529-1530 Introduction to the special issue: Computational perspectives in economics and finance: Methods, dynamic analysis and policy modeling
by Dawid, H. & Semmler, W.
- 1531-1549 The parameter set in an adaptive control Monte Carlo experiment: Some considerations
by Tucci, Marco P. & Kendrick, David A. & Amman, Hans M.
- 1550-1571 How misleading is linearization? Evaluating the dynamics of the neoclassical growth model
by Atolia, Manoj & Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1572-1581 Using a projection method to analyze inflation bias in a micro-founded model
by Anderson, Gary S. & Kim, Jinill & Yun, Tack
- 1582-1595 On the precision of Calvo parameter estimates in structural NKPC models
by Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral
- 1596-1609 Out-of-sample comparison of copula specifications in multivariate density forecasts
by Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn & van Dijk, Dick
- 1610-1626 On entrepreneurial risk-taking and the macroeconomic effects of financial constraints
by Clemens, Christiane & Heinemann, Maik
- 1627-1650 The financial accelerator in an evolving credit network
by Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Russo, Alberto & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 1651-1679 Global dynamics in a model with search and matching in labor and capital markets
by Ernst, Ekkehard & Semmler, Willi
- 1680-1699 Risk premiums and macroeconomic dynamics in a heterogeneous agent model
by De Graeve, Ferre & Dossche, Maarten & Emiris, Marina & Sneessens, Henri & Wouters, Raf
- 1700-1731 Stock market conditions and monetary policy in a DSGE model for the U.S
by Castelnuovo, Efrem & Nisticò, Salvatore
- 1732-1747 Money and liquidity effects: Separating demand from supply
by Chadha, Jagjit S. & Corrado, Luisa & Sun, Qi
- 1748-1767 Schumpeter meeting Keynes: A policy-friendly model of endogenous growth and business cycles
by Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Roventini, Andrea
- 1768-1790 Learning benevolent leadership in a heterogenous agents economy
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Dawid, Herbert & Deissenberg, Christophe & Kostyshyna, Olena
- 1791-1812 The macroeconomics of fiscal consolidations in euro area countries
by Forni, Lorenzo & Gerali, Andrea & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 1813-1835 Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules
by Boucekkine, Raouf & Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Vallée, Thomas
August 2010, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 1343-1358 Macroeconomic models and the yield curve: An assessment of the fit
by Chadha, Jagjit S. & Holly, Sean
- 1359-1368 A model of debit card as a means of payment
by Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong
- 1369-1379 Firm heterogeneity, trade, and wage inequality
by Unel, Bulent
- 1380-1391 Self-organized criticality in a dynamic game
by Blume, Andreas & Duffy, John & Temzelides, Ted
- 1392-1402 A dynamic model of shirking and unemployment: Private saving, public debt, and optimal taxation
by Brecher, Richard A. & Chen, Zhiqi & Choudhri, Ehsan U.
- 1403-1420 On the theory of sterilized foreign exchange intervention
by Kumhof, Michael
- 1421-1441 Technological leadership and persistence of monopoly under endogenous entry: Static versus dynamic analysis
by Kovác, Eugen & Vinogradov, Viatcheslav & Zigic, Kresimir
- 1442-1455 On the hidden hazards of adaptive behavior
by Huang, Weihong
- 1456-1470 A game options approach to the investment problem with convertible debt financing
by Egami, Masahiko
- 1471-1491 Identifying a permanent markup shock and its implications for macroeconomic dynamics
by Kim, Bae-Geun
- 1492-1508 Dynamic predictor selection in a new Keynesian model with heterogeneous expectations
by Branch, William A. & McGough, Bruce
- 1509-1527 Labor-market volatility in the search-and-matching model: The role of investment-specific technology shocks
by Faccini, Renato & Ortigueira, Salvador
July 2010, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 1187-1201 Economic models for the environmental Kuznets curve: A survey
by Kijima, Masaaki & Nishide, Katsumasa & Ohyama, Atsuyuki
- 1202-1213 Monthly pass-through ratios
by Amstad, Marlene & Fischer, Andreas M.