Citations for "The Earnings and Human Capital of American Jews"
by Barry R. Chiswick
- Alfred Dockery, 2010. "Culture and Wellbeing: The Case of Indigenous Australians," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 315-332, November.
- Wang, Qunyong & Lin, Xinyu, 2014. "Does religious beliefs affect economic growth? Evidence from provincial-level panel data in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 277-287.
- Bruce Sacerdote & Edward L. Glaeser, 2001.
"Education and Religion,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1913, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2002.
"People's Opium? Religion and Economic Attitudes,"
NBER Working Papers
9237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Benjamin & James Choi & A. Strickland, 2008.
"Social Identity and Preferences,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2634, Yale School of Management.
- Simmons, Walter O., 2003. "The black earnings gap: discrimination or culture," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 647-655.
- Mangeloja, Esa & Ovaska, Tomi, 2010. "Mode of Delivery and the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid: The Example of Missionary Work," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 6(1-2).
- L. Bettendorf & E. Dijkgraaf, 2008. "Religion and Income," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Steinberg, 1985. "Human capital: A critique," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 67-74, June.
- David Throsby, 1999.
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(1), pages 3-12, March.
- Ahmed, Salma, 2015. "Dynamics and diversity: How are religious minorities faring in the labour Market in Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 75153, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2016.
- Heath, W. C. & Waters, M. S. & Watson, J. K., 1995. "Religion and economic welfare: An empirical analysis of state per capita income," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-142, June.
- Khan, Aliya Hashmi, 1997. "Post-migration investment in education by immigrants in the United States," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(Supplemen), pages 285-313.
- Chiara FALCO & Valentina ROTONDI, 2016.
"The Less Extreme, the More You Leave: Radical Islam and Willingness to Migrate,"
Departmental Working Papers
2016-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Falco, Chiara & Rotondi, Valentina, 2016. "The Less Extreme, the More You Leave: Radical Islam and Willingness to Migrate," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 122-133.
- L. Bettendorf & E. Dijkgraaf, 2007.
"Religion and income: heterogeneity between countries,"
Papers on Economics of Religion
07/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Bettendorf, L. & Dijkgraaf, E., 2010. "Religion and income: Heterogeneity between countries," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 12-29, May.
- Tramonte, Lucia & Willms, J. Douglas, 2010. "Cultural capital and its effects on education outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 200-213, April.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2003. "Unemployment and native language: the Finnish case," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 59-80, March.
- Yaron Zelekha & Gil Avnimelech & Eyal Sharabi, 2014. "Religious institutions and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 747-767, April.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha, 2007.
"Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987–2005,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Chakrabarty, Manisha, 2009. "Is education the panacea for economic deprivation of Muslims?: Evidence from wage earners in India, 1987-2005," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 137-149, March.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1993. "Culture, Human Capital, and the Earnings of West Indian Blacks," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 93-20, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2012. "Global financial crisis: dharmic transgressions and solutions," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Darity, William Jr & Guilkey, David & Winfrey, William, 1995. "Ethnicity, race, and earnings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 401-408, March.
- Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami & Yang Ni & Jeffrey Pittman & Samir Saadi, 2012. "Does Religion Matter to Equity Pricing?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 491-518, December.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2007.
"Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987-2004,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp858, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2008. "Is Education the Panacea for Economic Deprivation of Muslims? Evidence from Wage Earners in India, 1987-2004," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Janine HÃ¶hener & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2012. "ReligionsÃ¶konomie: eine Ãœbersicht," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Esa Mangeloja, 2004. "Interrelationship of economic growth and regional religious properties," ERSA conference papers ersa04p94, European Regional Science Association.
- Brenda Wyss, 1999. "Culture and Gender In Household Economies: The Case of Jamaican Child Support Payments," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24.
- Rehman Scheherazade S. & Askari Hossein, 2010. "An Economic IslamicityIndex (EI2)," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-39, October.
- Marta Lachowska, 2013. "Employment Relations and Wages: What Can We Learn from Subjective Assessments?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-196, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Sajjad Haider Bhatti & Jean Bourdon & Muhammad Aslam, 2013.
"Economic Returns to Education in France: OLS and Instrumental Variable Estimations,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 51-63, July-Dec.
- Sajjad Haider Bhatti & Jean Bourdon & Aslam Muhammad, 2013. "Economic Returns to Education in France: OLS and Instrumental Variable Estimations," Post-Print halshs-00955559, HAL.
- Rietveld, C.A. & van Burg, E., 2013. "Religious beliefs and entrepreneurship among Dutch protestants," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-015-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Weisberg, Jacob, 1995. "Returns to education in Israel: 1974 and 1983," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-154, June.
- Saarela, Jan & Finnas, Fjalar, 2006. "Can the low unemployment rate of Swedish speakers in Finland be attributed to structural factors?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 498-513, June.
- Ibrahim, Gamal & Galt, Vaughan, 2011. "Explaining ethnic entrepreneurship: An evolutionary economics approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 607-613.