Ethnicity, race, and earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremiah Cotton, 1993. "Color or culture?: Wage differences among non-hispanic black males, hispanic black males and hispanic white males," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 53-67, March.
- Farley, Reynolds, 1990. "Blacks, Hispanics, and White Ethnic Groups: Are Blacks Uniquely Disadvantaged?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 237-241, May.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1993. "Culture and Human Capital: Theory and Evidence or Theory Versus Evidence?," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: William Darity Jr. (ed.), Labor Economics: Problems Analyzing Labor Markets, pages 239-267 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1983. "The Earnings and Human Capital of American Jews," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(3), pages 313-336.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Kaiser, 2016.
"Decomposing differences in arithmetic means: a doubly robust estimation approach,"
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 873-899, May.
- Boris Kaiser, 2013. "Decomposing Differences in Arithmetic Means: A Doubly-Robust Estimation Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp1308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Suzanne Model, 2013. "The Effect of Nativity, Ethnicity and Race on the Earnings of Cape Verdean Americans," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 425-448, December.
- David Stifel & Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2009. "Taboos, agriculture and poverty," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:47:y:1995:i:3-4:p:401-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .