Culture and Human Capital: Theory and Evidence or Theory Versus Evidence?
In: Labor Economics: Problems Analyzing Labor Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tramonte, Lucia & Willms, J. Douglas, 2010. "Cultural capital and its effects on education outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 200-213, April.
- Brenda Wyss, 1999. "Culture and Gender In Household Economies: The Case of Jamaican Child Support Payments," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24.
- David Throsby, 2011. "Cultural Capital," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Darity, William Jr & Guilkey, David & Winfrey, William, 1995. "Ethnicity, race, and earnings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 401-408, March.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; culture; labor supply;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:saw1993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .