Citations for "Do Corporate Control and Product Market Competition Lead to Stronger Productivity Growth? Evidence from Market-Oriented and Blockholder-Based Governance Regimes"
by Koke, Jens & Renneboog, Luc
- Martynova, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008.
"What Determines the Financing Decision in Corporate Takeovers : Cost of Capital, Agency Problems or the Means of Payment?,"
2008-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2009. "What determines the financing decision in corporate takeovers: Cost of capital, agency problems, or the means of payment?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 290-315, June.
- Tian, Gloria Y. & Twite, Garry, 2011. "Corporate governance, external market discipline and firm productivity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 403-417, June.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal & Isabelle Roland, 2012.
"When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle, 2012. "When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1674-1694.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004.
"Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance,"
2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "Recent developments in German corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manoranjan Pattanayak Author- Workplace-Name: CRISIL LIMITED & Manoj Pant, "undated". "Corporate Governance, Competition and Firm Performance: Evidence from India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-07, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006.
"Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth,"
2006-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jana P. Fidrmuc, 2006. "Channels of Restructuring in Privatized Czech Companies," Working Papers wpn06-18, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011.
"British Relative Economic Decline Revisited,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
42, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri & Rouatbi, Wael, 2013.
"Excess control, agency costs and the probability of going private in France,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 250-265.
- Mohamed Belkhir & Sabri Boubaker & Wael Rouatbi, 2013. "Excess Control, Agency Costs and the Probability of Going Private in France," Post-Print hal-01155496, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joze P. Damiajn & Aleksandra Grogoric & Janez Prasnikar, 2004. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 14204, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "How do Mergers and Acquisitions Affect Bondholders in Europe? Evidence on the Impact and Spillover of Governance and Legal Standards," Discussion Paper 2006-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bulan, Laarni & Sanyal, Paroma & Yan, Zhipeng, 2010. "A few bad apples: An analysis of CEO performance pay and firm productivity," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 273-306, July.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- de La Bruslerie, Hubert, 2013. "Equal opportunity rule vs. market rule in transfer of control: How can private benefits help to provide an answer?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 88-107.
- Hubert De La Bruslerie, 2010. "The Equal Opportunity Rule in Transfer of Control: A Contractual Model," Post-Print halshs-00636613, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szilagyi, P.G., 2007. "Corporate governance and the agency costs of debt and outside equity," Other publications TiSEM 9520d40a-224f-43a8-9bf9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.