Organization Form, Residual Claimants, and Corporate Control
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoit Decreton & Henrik Dellestrand & Philip Kappen & Phillip C. Nell, 2017. "Beyond Simple Configurations: The Dual Involvement of Divisional and Corporate Headquarters in Subsidiary Innovation Activities in Multibusiness Firms," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(6), pages 855-878, December.
- Moufida Ben Saâda & Yosra Gafsi, 2020. "Does disclosure of internal control system of credit risk improve banks’ performance? Evidence from Tunisian listed banks," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-27, February.
- Catarina Fernandes & Jorge Farinha & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Cesario Mateus, 2018. "Bank governance and performance: a survey of the literature," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 236-256, July.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Balakrishnan, Karthik & Cohen, Daniel, 2012. "Corporate governance and the information environment: Evidence from state antitakeover laws," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 185-204.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2000. "Corporate Governance and the Governance of Innovation: the Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," KITeS Working Papers 122, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2000.
- Pandej Chintrakarn & Pornsit Jiraporn & Shenghui Tong & Pattanaporn Chatjuthamard, 2017. "Exploring the Effect of Religious Piety on Corporate Governance: Evidence from Anti-takeover Defenses and Historical Religious Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 469-476, March.
- Jacqueline Christensen & Pamela Kent & Tom Smith, 2016. "The decision to outsource risk management services," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(4), pages 985-1015, December.
- Jacqueline Christensen & Pamela Kent & Jenny Stewart, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Company Performance in Australia," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(4), pages 372-386, December.
- Haim Falk, 1992. "Towards a framework for notâ€ forâ€ profit accounting," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 8(2), pages 468-499, March.
- Kini, Omesh & Kracaw, William & Mian, Shehzad, 1995. "Corporate takeovers, firm performance, and board composition," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 383-412, April.
- Ben Ali Chiraz & Cédric Lesage, 2010.
"Ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least?,"
- Lesage, Cédric & Ben Ali, Chiraz, 2011. "ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least ?," HEC Research Papers Series 951, HEC Paris.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2001. "The Venture Capital Revolution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 145-168, Spring.
- María Victoria Uribe‐Bohorquez & Jennifer Martínez‐Ferrero & Isabel‐María García‐Sánchez, 2019. "Women on boards and efficiency in a business‐orientated environment," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(1), pages 82-96, January.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova, 2006.
"Common Agricultural Policy direct payments and distributional conflicts over rented land within corporate farms in the New Member States,"
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova, 2007. "Common Agricultural Policy direct payments and distributional conflicts over rented land within corporate farms in the New Member States," Post-Print hal-02381913, HAL.
- Latruffe, Laure & Davidova, Sophia, 2006.
"CAP Direct Payments and Distributional Conflicts Over Rented Land within Corporate Farms in the New Member States,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25242, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova, 2006. "CAP direct payments and distributional conflicts over rented land within corporate farms in the New Member States," Post-Print hal-02285588, HAL.
- John, Kose & Senbet, Lemma W., 1998. "Corporate governance and board effectiveness1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 371-403, May.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S & Hornyak, Martin J & Piwowar, Michael S, 2004. "Research and Development Alliances: Evidence from a Federal Contracts Repository," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 123-166, April.
- Arthur, N., 2001. "Board composition as the outcome of an internal bargaining process: empirical evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 307-340, September.
- Pascal Dumontier & Sonda Chtourou & Soumaya Ayedi, 2006. "La qualité de l'audit externe et les mécanismes de gouvernance des entreprises : Une étude empirique menée dans le contexte tunisien," Post-Print halshs-00548115, HAL.
- Chiraz Ben Ali, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Principal-Principal Agency Conflicts, and Disclosure," Working Papers 2014-125, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Hornyak, Martin J., 2000. "Cooperation via contract: An analysis of research and development agreements," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, March.
- hussein abedi shamsabadi & Byung-Seong Min & Richard Chung, 2016. "Corporate governance and dividend strategy: lessons from Australia," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(5), pages 583-610, October.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Guay, Wayne R. & Weber, Joseph P., 2010. "The role of information and financial reporting in corporate governance and debt contracting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 179-234, December.
- Jean-Noël Ory & Yasmina Lemzeri, 2008. "An appraisal of « cooperative banks » versus « plc banks » efficiency: a focus on the French situation and a European perspective," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 0801, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2008.
- Cheng, Shijun & Indjejikian, Raffi, 2009. "Managerial influence and CEO performance incentives," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova, 2006. "Viability of corporate farms in the New Member States in the context of CAP direct payments," Post-Print hal-02285590, HAL.
- Chiaju Kuo & Yung-Yu Lai & Shaio Yan Huang & Chung-Jen Fu, 2011. "Internal Corporate Governance Mechanisms: Evidence From Taiwan Electronic Companies," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(4), pages 57-74.
- Jean-François Casta & Luc Paugam, 2010.
"Mesurer le capital organisationnel comme combinaison de ressources,"
- Luc Paugam & Jean-François Casta, 2010. "Mesurer le capital organisationnel comme combinaison de ressources," Post-Print halshs-00494560, HAL.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Renneboog, Luc, 2000.
"Ownership, managerial control and the governance of companies listed on the Brussels stock exchange,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1959-1995, December.
- Renneboog, L.D.R., 1999. "Ownership, Managerial Control and the Governance of Companies Listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange," Other publications TiSEM 0e7a2422-e784-48a9-8016-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Renneboog, L.D.R., 1999. "Ownership, Managerial Control and the Governance of Companies Listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange," Discussion Paper 1999-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-François Casta & Luc Paugam & Hervé Stolowy, 2011. "Non-additivity in accounting valuation: Internally generated goodwill as an aggregation of interacting assets," Post-Print halshs-00541525, HAL.
- Carlo Regoliosi & Alessandro d’Eri, 2014. "“Good” corporate governance and the quality of internal auditing departments in Italian listed firms. An exploratory investigation in Italian listed firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(3), pages 891-920, August.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Muscarella, Chris J., 2001. "Contracts between managers and investors: a study of master limited partnership agreements," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Monica Auteri & Richard Wagner, 2007. "The Organizational Architecture of Nonprofit Governance: Economic Calculation Within an Ecology of Enterprises," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 57-68, March.
- García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & García-Meca, Emma & Cuadrado-Ballesteros, Beatriz, 2017. "Do financial experts on audit committees matter for bank insolvency risk-taking? The monitoring role of bank regulation and ethical policy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 52-66.
- Vranceanu , Radu, 2013.
"Corporate Profit, Entrepreneurship Theory and Business Ethics,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1308, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Radu Vranceanu, 2013. "Corporate Profit, Entrepreneurship Theory and Business Ethics," Working Papers hal-00823521, HAL.
- Rungporn Roengpitya, 2008. "The Effects of Financial Deregulation on Bank Governance: The Panel Data Evidence of the 1990s," Working Papers 2008-08, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Neal Arthur, 1991. "A Code For Corporate Practices And Conduct: Reshaping Company Boards?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 1(2), pages 48-56, November.
- Denis, David J., 2004. "Entrepreneurial finance: an overview of the issues and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 301-326, March.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00823521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2000. "A Response to Vaithianathans the Failure of Corporitisation: Public Hospitals in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3921, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Todorova, Tamara, 2000. "Транзакционен Модел На Транснационалната Корпорация: Тестване В Условията На Българския Пазар [A Transaction Cost Model of the Multinational Corporation: Testing in the Bulgarian Market Conditions]," MPRA Paper 75810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2000.
- Diacon, Stephen R. & O'Sullivan, Noel, 1995. "Does corporate governance influence performance? Some evidence from U.K. insurance companies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 405-424, December.
- Sinha, Rajeeva, 2006. "Regulation: The market for corporate control and corporate governance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 264-282, March.
- repec:mth:ijafr8:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:287-306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshikatsu Shinozawa, 2007. "The Effect of Organisational Form on Investment Products: an empirical analysis of the UK unit trust industry," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1244-1259, November.
- Bronwyn Howell, 2000. "Ownership-Based Analysis of Public Hospital Corporatisation in New Zealand," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 237-250.
- Marina Brogi & Valentina Lagasio, 2019. "Do bank boards matter? A literature review on the characteristics of banks' board of directors," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3), pages 244-274.
- Todorova, Tamara, 2000. "Транснационални Корпорации И Транзакционни Разходи [Multinational Corporations and Transaction Costs]," MPRA Paper 75798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2000.
- Huang, Hsu-Huei & Chan, Min-Lee & Huang, I-Hsiang & Chang, Chih-Hsiang, 2011. "Stock price volatility and overreaction in a political crisis: The effects of corporate governance and performance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Leblebici, Huseyin & Shalley, Christina E., 1996. "The organization of relational contracts: The allocation of rights in franchising," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 403-418, September.
- Crama, Y. & Leruth, L. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2003.
"Corporate control concentration measurement and firm performance,"
Other publications TiSEM
3701bf7b-3df8-4f01-8bdf-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Crama, Y. & Leruth, L. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2003. "Corporate control concentration measurement and firm performance," Discussion Paper 17, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Aida Sijamic Wahid, 2019. "The Effects and the Mechanisms of Board Gender Diversity: Evidence from Financial Manipulation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 705-725, October.
- Schmidt, Torsten, 2001. "Finanzreformen in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Analyse der Veränderungen der Finanzverfassung von 1949 bis 1989," RWI Schriften, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, volume 67, number 67.