Citations for "Government capital formation: Explaining the decline"
by Jakob Haan & Jan Sturm & Bernd Sikken
- Suescun, Rodrigo, 2005. "Fiscal space for investment in infrastructure in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3629, The World Bank.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011.
"An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey,"
2011/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2012. "An Analysis Of Political And Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case Of Turkey," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 548-565, October.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1112, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ibrahim Tutar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "An Analysis of Political and Institutional Power Dispersion: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1101, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2011.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005.
"Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey,"
2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Ward Romp & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 6-52, 04.
- Mauro VISAGGIO, . "Does the Growth and Stability Pact Provide an Adequate and Consistent Fiscal Rule?," EcoMod2004 330600154, EcoMod.
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2001. "Determinants of public capital spending in less-developed countries," CCSO Working Papers 200107, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1997.
"The Effect of Fiscal Rules on Public Investment if Budget Deficits are Politically Motivated,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-125/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1998. "The Effect of Fiscal Rules on Public Investment if Budget Deficits Are Politically Motivated," Public Economics 9801003, EconWPA, revised 25 Feb 1999.
- Juraj Stancik & Timo Valila, 2009.
"Changes in the Fiscal Stance and the Composition of Public Spending,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp394, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Juraj Stančík & Timo Välilä, 2012. "Changes in the fiscal stance and the composition of public spending," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 199-217, August.
- Stančík, Juraj & Välilä, Timo, 2010. "changes in the fiscal stance and the composition of public spending," Economic and Financial Reports 2010/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Heylen, Freddy & Hoebeeck, Annelies & Buyse, Tim, 2013. "Government efficiency, institutions, and the effects of fiscal consolidation on public debt," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 40-59.
- Shonchoy, Abu, 2010. "What is Happening with the Government Expenditure of Developing Countries - A Panel Data Study," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Zheng, Xinye & Song, Feng & Yu, Yihua & Song, Shunfeng, 2014. "In Search of Fiscal Interactions: A Spatial Analysis of Chinese Provincial Infrastructure Spending," MPRA Paper 61615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Visaggio, 2004. "Does Stability and Growth Pact Provide an Adequate and Consistent Fiscal Rule?," Macroeconomics 0407008, EconWPA.
- Ivan Tchakarov & Roland Straub, 2007.
"Assessing the Impact of a Change in the Composition of Public Spending; A DSGE Approach,"
IMF Working Papers
07/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Straub, Roland & Tchakarov, Ivan, 2007. "Assessing the impact of a change in the composition of public spending: a DSGE approach," Working Paper Series 0795, European Central Bank.
- Richard Kneller & Norman Gemmell, 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Growth and Convergence in Europe,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
14, European Economy Group.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Daniele Franco, 2000. "Public investment, the Stability Pact and the ‘golden rule’," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(2), pages 207-229, June.
- Pedro Gomes & Francois Pouget, 2008. "Corporate tax competition and public capital stock," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6536, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Juan González Alegre, 2012. "An evaluation of EU regional policy. Do structural actions crowd out public spending?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Rigmar Osterkamp, 2003. "Frühe und späte Reformer: Langfristige Trends der öffentlichen Ausgaben in 21 OECD-Ländern," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 56(24), pages 48-49, December.
- Darby, Julia & Li, Chol-Won & Muscatelli, V. Anton, 2004.
"Political uncertainty, public expenditure and growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Julia Darby & Chol-Won Li & Anton Muscatelli, 2000. "Political Uncertainty, Public Expenditure and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 310, CESifo Group Munich.
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Julia Darby & Chol-Won Li, . "Political Uncertainty, Public Expenditure and Growth," Working Papers 9822, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2010. "Infrastructure in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5317, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Turrini, 2004. "Public investment and the EU fiscal framework," European Economy - Economic Papers 202, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:2:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. J. Dur & Ben D. Peletier & Otto H. Swank, 1999. "Voting on the Budget Deficit: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1377-1381, December.
- Buti, Marco & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Franco, Daniele, 2003.
"Revisiting the Stability and Growth Pact: Grand Design or Internal Adjustment?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Buti & Sylvester Eijffinger & Daniele Franco, 2003. "Revisiting the Stability and Growth Pact: grand design or internal adjustment?," European Economy - Economic Papers 180, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Rigmar Osterkamp, 2003. "Early and Late Reformers: Long-Term Trends of Public Expenditure in 21 OECD Countries," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(1), pages 46-47, 02.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Mertens, Daniel, 2011. "Fiscal austerity and public investment: Is the possible the enemy of the necessary?," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005.
"The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 533-558, August.
- Christophe Kamps, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blerta Zilja & Manjola Naco, 2013. "The Performance of Public Investments During Fiscal Consolidation in Albania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 16(48), pages 241-258, June.
- TUTAR Ibrahim & TANSEL Aysit, . "Political Business Cycles, and Power Dispersion in Turkey: Can the Coalitions be Successful?," EcoMod2003 330700145, EcoMod.
- Valila, Timo & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2005. "Evolution And Determinants Of Public Investment In Europe," Economic and Financial Reports 2005/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2007. "Öffentliche Investitionen und Infrastrukturleistungen bei knappen Staatsfinanzen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 1-5, 04.
- Musisi, A.A., 2006. "Physical public infrastructure and private sector output/productivity in Uganda: a firm level analysis," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19182, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Mustafa Ismihan & F. Gülçin Özkan, 2012. "The Golden Rule of Public Finance: A Panacea?," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-20, May.
- Sanz, Ismael & Velazquez, Francisco J., 2007. "The role of ageing in the growth of government and social welfare spending in the OECD," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 917-931, December.