Citations for "On dynamic measures of risk"
by Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic
- Tak Siu & Howell Tong & Hailiang Yang, 2004. "On Bayesian Value at Risk: From Linear to Non-Linear Portfolios," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Giannopoulos, Kostas & Tunaru, Radu, 2005. "Coherent risk measures under filtered historical simulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 979-996, April.
- Mazzoleni, Piera, 2004. "Risk measures and return performance: A critical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 268-275, June.
- Hampus Engsner & Mathias Lindholm & Filip Lindskog, 2016. "Insurance valuation: a computable multi-period cost-of-capital approach," Papers 1607.04100, arXiv.org.
- Balder, Sven & Brandl, Michael & Mahayni, Antje, 2009. "Effectiveness of CPPI strategies under discrete-time trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 204-220, January.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:221-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Qing & Wu, Weixing & Wang, Zengwu, 2008. "Cooperative hedging with a higher interest rate for borrowing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 609-616, April.
- Stephen Lawrence, 2000. "Value At Risk Incorporating Dynamic Portfolio Management," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 147, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ilhan, Aytaç & Jonsson, Mattias & Sircar, Ronnie, 2009. "Optimal static-dynamic hedges for exotic options under convex risk measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3608-3632, October.
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Monoyios, Michael, 2004. "Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 889-913, February.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Park, Seyoung, 2016. "Ambiguity and optimal portfolio choice with Value-at-Risk constraint," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 158-176.
- Revaz Tevzadze & Teimuraz Toronjadze & Tamaz Uzunashvili, 2013. "Robust utility maximization for a diffusion market model with misspecified coefficients," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 535-563, July.
- François, Pascal & Gauthier, Geneviève & Godin, Frédéric, 2014. "Optimal hedging when the underlying asset follows a regime-switching Markov process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 312-322.
- Gino Favero & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2006. "Shortfall risk minimising strategies in the binomial model: characterisation and convergence," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(2), pages 237-253, October.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Zhao Zhang, 2010. "Dynamic Coherent Acceptability Indices and their Applications to Finance," Papers 1010.4339, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Alexander Melnikov & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2006.
"Efficient Hedging and Pricing of Equity-Linked Life Insurance Contracts on Several Risky Assets,"
Staff Working Papers
06-43, Bank of Canada.
- Alexander Melnikov & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2008. "Efficient Hedging And Pricing Of Equity-Linked Life Insurance Contracts On Several Risky Assets," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(03), pages 295-323.
- Leonel Pérez-Hernández, 2005. "On the Existence of Efficient Hedge for an American Contingent Claim: Discrete Time Market," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200505, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2011. "The efficient hedging problem for American options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 365-397, June.
- Peter Lindberg, 2012. "Optimal partial hedging of an American option: shifting the focus to the expiration date," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(3), pages 221-243, June.
- Frank Riedel, 2003.
"Dynamic Coherent Risk Measures,"
03004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:2:p:237-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal François & Geneviève Gauthier & Frédéric Godin, 2012. "Optimal Hedging when the Underlying Asset Follows a Regime-switching Markov Process," Cahiers de recherche 1234, CIRPEE.
- El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Lacoste, Vincent, 2005. "Optimal portfolio management with American capital guarantee," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 449-468, March.
- Mingxin Xu, 2004.
"Risk Measure Pricing and Hedging in Incomplete Markets,"
0406004, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 2005.
- Mingxin Xu, 2006. "Risk measure pricing and hedging in incomplete markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 51-71, January.
- Siu, Tak Kuen & Yang, Hailiang, 1999. "Subjective risk measures: Bayesian predictive scenarios analysis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 157-169, November.
- Tak Kuen Siu & Hailiang Yang, 2000. "A PDE approach to risk measures of derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 211-228.
- Alexander Cherny, 2007. "Pricing and hedging European options with discrete-time coherent risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 537-569, October.