Insurance valuation: a computable multi-period cost-of-capital approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riedel, Frank, 2004. "Dynamic coherent risk measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 185-200, August.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Salzmann, Robert & WÃ¼thrich, Mario V., 2010. "Cost-of-Capital Margin for a General Insurance Liability Runoff," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 415-451, November.
- Cheridito, Patrick & Stadje, Mitja, 2009. "Time-inconsistency of VaR and time-consistent alternatives," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 40-46, March.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath & Hyejin Ku, 2007. "Coherent multiperiod risk adjusted values and Bellman’s principle," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 5-22, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Engsner, Hampus & Lindholm, Mathias & Lindskog, Filip, 2017. "Insurance valuation: A computable multi-period cost-of-capital approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 250-264.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2018. "Scalar multivariate risk measures with a single eligible asset," Papers 1807.10694, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Dan A. Iancu & Marek Petrik & Dharmashankar Subramanian, 2015. "Tight Approximations of Dynamic Risk Measures," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 655-682, March.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Multiportfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Papers 1212.5563, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2018. "Time consistency for scalar multivariate risk measures," Papers 1810.04978, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- D. Madan & M. Pistorius & M. Stadje, 2017. "On dynamic spectral risk measures, a limit theorem and optimal portfolio allocation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1073-1102, October.
- Ji, Ronglin & Shi, Xuejun & Wang, Shijie & Zhou, Jinming, 2019. "Dynamic risk measures for processes via backward stochastic differential equations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 43-50.
- Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2006. "Risk measures via g-expectations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 19-34, August.
- Pelsser, Antoon & Salahnejhad Ghalehjooghi, Ahmad, 2016. "Time-consistent actuarial valuations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 97-112.
- Henri Gérard & Michel Lara & Jean-Philippe Chancelier, 2020. "Equivalence between time consistency and nested formula," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 292(2), pages 627-647, September.
- Gregor Dorfleitner, 0. "On the use of the terminal-value approach in risk-value models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Georg Ch. Pflug & Alois Pichler, 2016. "Time-Consistent Decisions and Temporal Decomposition of Coherent Risk Functionals," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 682-699, May.
- Leippold, Markus & Schärer, Steven, 2017.
"Discrete-time option pricing with stochastic liquidity,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-16.
- Markus Leippold & Steven Schaerer, 2016. "Discrete-Time Option Pricing with Stochastic Liquidity," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-15, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Zsolt Bihary & Péter Csóka & Dávid Zoltán Szabó, 2020. "Spectral risk measure of holding stocks in the long run," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 295(1), pages 75-89, December.
- Yi-Ting Chen & Edward W. Sun & Yi-Bing Lin, 2019. "Coherent quality management for big data systems: a dynamic approach for stochastic time consistency," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 277(1), pages 3-32, June.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Föllmer, Hans & Penner, Irina, 2012. "Risk assessment for uncertain cash flows: model ambiguity, discounting ambiguity, and the role of bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierre Devolder & Adrien Lebègue, 2016. "Compositions of Conditional Risk Measures and Solvency Capital," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-21, December.
- Henri Gérard & Michel Lara & Jean-Philippe Chancelier, 0. "Equivalence between time consistency and nested formula," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Fasen Vicky & Svejda Adela, 2012. "Time consistency of multi-period distortion measures," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Schur, Rouven & Gönsch, Jochen & Hassler, Michael, 2019. "Time-consistent, risk-averse dynamic pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 587-603.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IAS-2016-07-23 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2016-07-23 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2016-07-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1607.04100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.