Report NEP-IAS-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svetlana Pashchenko & Ponpoje Porapakkarm, 2016. "Work Incentives of Medicaid Beneficiaries and the Role of Asset Testing," Working Papers 2016-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Heenkenda, Shirantha, 2016. "Inclusive Insurance Sector: An Innovation business model for Microinsurance Delivery in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 72480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatih Santas & Ahmet Kar & Gulcan Kahraman & Arzu Kursun, 2016. "Perceptual Maps: An Empirical Research on Hospitals," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006535, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nato Kakashvili, 2016. "Georgia?s Social Insurance System: Reality and Prospects," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006554, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Florian PELGRIN & Pascal ST-AMOUR, 2014. "Life Cycle Responses to Health Insurance Status," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-31, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2015.
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "On the Distribution of the Welfare Losses of Large Recessions," Staff Report 532, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pau Milán, 2016. "Network-Constrained Risk Sharing in Village Economies," Working Papers 912, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Eric French, 2016. "Medicaid Insurance in Old Age," 2016 Meeting Papers 155, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2016. "Liverpool Merchants versus Ohmi Merchants:How and Why They Dealt with Risk and Insurance Differently," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 19, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Mishra, Khushbu & Gallenstein, Richard & Miranda, Mario J & Sam, Abdoul G & Toledo, Patricia T, 2016. "Can Index Insurance Improve Credit Access Among Smallhodler Farmers In Ghana? Does It Differ Over Male And Female Farmers?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 239853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hampus Engsner & Mathias Lindholm & Filip Lindskog, 2016. "Insurance valuation: a computable multi-period cost-of-capital approach," Papers 1607.04100, arXiv.org.
- Dillingh, Rik, 2016. "Empirical essays on behavioral economics and lifecycle decisions," Other publications TiSEM 0e2143e3-bd86-4302-90eb-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato & Xuan Zhang, 2016. "Analysing the Determinants of Credit Risk for General Insurance Firms in the UK," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1591, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli & Francis Kramarz & Giovanni Pica, 2016. "Insurance Between Firms: The Role of Internal Labor Markets," Development Working Papers 397, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Jan 2020.
- Ha Tu & Lara Converse & Annie Doubleday & Paul Ginsburg, "undated". "San Diego: Major Providers Pursue Countywide Networks and New Patient Care Models," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 27734a2c5f5740e38b35c5e74, Mathematica Policy Research.