Inclusive Insurance Sector: An Innovation business model for Microinsurance Delivery in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mosley, 2009. "Assessing the success of microinsurance programmes in meeting the insurance needs of the poor," Working Papers 84, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Skees, Jerry & Varangis, Panos & Larson, Donald & Siegel, Paul, 2002.
"Can financial markets be tapped to help poor people cope with weather risks ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2812, The World Bank.
- Skees, Jerry & Varangis, Panos & Larson, Donald & Siegel, Paul, 2002. "Can Financial Markets be Tapped to Help Poor People Cope with Weather Risks?," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heenkenda, Shirantha, 2011. "Prospective Demand for an Index-Based Microinsurance in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 54420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Olivier Mahul & Charles J. Stutley, 2010. "Government Support to Agricultural Insurance : Challenges and Options for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2432, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmers’ Organizations; Financial Intermediaries; Insurance Delivery; Microinsurance;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2016-07-23 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-07-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-MFD-2016-07-23 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .