Inclusive Insurance Sector: An Innovation business model for Microinsurance Delivery in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Mosley, 2009. "Assessing the success of microinsurance programmes in meeting the insurance needs of the poor," Working Papers 84, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Skees, Jerry & Varangis, Panos & Larson, Donald & Siegel, Paul, 2002.
"Can financial markets be tapped to help poor people cope with weather risks ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2812, The World Bank.
- Skees, Jerry & Varangis, Panos & Larson, Donald & Siegel, Paul, 2002. "Can Financial Markets be Tapped to Help Poor People Cope with Weather Risks?," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heenkenda, Shirantha, 2011. "Prospective Demand for an Index-Based Microinsurance in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 54420, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Olivier Mahul & Charles J. Stutley, 2010. "Government Support to Agricultural Insurance : Challenges and Options for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2432, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmers’ Organizations; Financial Intermediaries; Insurance Delivery; Microinsurance;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2016-07-23 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-07-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-MFD-2016-07-23 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.