Assessing the success of microinsurance programmes in meeting the insurance needs of the poor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrin, Katie & Miranda, Mario J., 2015. "A heterogeneous agent model of credit-linked index insurance and farm technology adoption," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 199-211.
- Heenkenda, Shirantha, 2016. "Inclusive Insurance Sector: An Innovation business model for Microinsurance Delivery in Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 72480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shirantha Heenkenda, 2016. "Inclusive insurance sector: An innovativebusiness model for micro-insurance delivery in Sri Lanka," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmicroinsurance; microcredit; microsavings; microfinance; risk; insecurity; poverty;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-24 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-24 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2009-10-24 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .