Robust Utility Maximization with Drift and Volatility Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Nutz & Jianfeng Zhang, 2012. "Optimal stopping under adverse nonlinear expectation and related games," Papers 1212.2140, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Andrzej Ruszczyński & Alexander Shapiro, 2006. "Conditional Risk Mappings," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 544-561, August.
- Anis Matoussi & Dylan Possamaï & Chao Zhou, 2015. "Robust Utility Maximization In Nondominated Models With 2bsde: The Uncertain Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 258-287, April.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Doriana Ruffino, 2013.
"Alpha as Ambiguity: Robust Mean‐Variance Portfolio Analysis,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 1075-1113, May.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Doriana Ruffino, 2010. "Alpha as Ambiguity: Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis," Working Papers 373, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro da Costa, 1992. "Uncertainty Aversion, Risk Aversion, and the Optimal Choice of Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 197-204, January.
- Daniel Hernandez–Hernandez & Alexander Schied, 2005. "Robust Utility Maximization in a Stochastic Factor Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry Epstein, 2002.
"Ambiguity, Risk, and Asset Returns in Continuous Time,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1403-1443, July.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry G. Epstein, 2000. "Ambiguity, risk and asset returns in continuous time," RCER Working Papers 474, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Constantinos Kardaras & Scott Robertson, 2010. "Robust maximization of asymptotic growth," Papers 1005.3454, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003. "Recursive multiple-priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Robertson, Scott, 2012. "Robust maximization of asymptotic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Bartl, 2016. "Exponential utility maximization under model uncertainty for unbounded endowments," Papers 1610.00999, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Lin, Qian & Riedel, Frank, 2014.
"Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
497, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2014. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity," Papers 1401.1639, arXiv.org.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Maxmin Expected Utility with a Non-Unique Prior," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275405, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1989. "Maxmin Expected Utility with Non-Unique Prior," Post-Print hal-00753237, HAL.
- Heath, Chip & Tversky, Amos, 1991. "Preference and Belief: Ambiguity and Competence in Choice under Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo, 2004. "Differentiating ambiguity and ambiguity attitude," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 133-173, October.
- Mathieu Cambou & Damir Filipović, 2017. "Model Uncertainty And Scenario Aggregation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 534-567, April.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Klibanoff, Peter & Marinacci, Massimo, 1998. "Additivity with multiple priors," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 405-420, November.
- T. J. Lyons, 1995. "Uncertain volatility and the risk-free synthesis of derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-133.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1909.05335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.