Robust Utility Maximization In Nondominated Models With 2bsde: The Uncertain Volatility Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Nabil Kazi-Tani & Chao Zhou, 2019. "Gambling for resurrection and the heat equation on a triangle," Working Papers hal-02405853, HAL.
- Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamaï, 0. "Moral Hazard Under Ambiguity," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-49.
- Frank Bosserhoff & Mitja Stadje, 2019. "Robustness of Delta hedging in a jump-diffusion model," Papers 1910.08946, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Bartl & Samuel Drapeau & Ludovic Tangpi, 2017. "Computational aspects of robust optimized certainty equivalents and option pricing," Papers 1706.10186, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Daniel Bartl, 2016. "Exponential utility maximization under model uncertainty for unbounded endowments," Papers 1610.00999, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Thibaut Mastrolia & Dylan Possamaï, 2018. "Moral Hazard Under Ambiguity," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 179(2), pages 452-500, November.
- Ariel Neufeld & Mario Sikic, 2017. "Nonconcave Robust Optimization with Discrete Strategies under Knightian Uncertainty," Papers 1711.03875, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Dirk Becherer & Klebert Kentia, 2017. "Good Deal Hedging and Valuation under Combined Uncertainty about Drift and Volatility," Papers 1704.02505, arXiv.org.
- Huy N. Chau & Miklos Rasonyi, 2018. "Robust utility maximization in markets with transaction costs," Papers 1803.04213, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Huyen Pham & Xiaoli Wei & Chao Zhou, 2019. "Portfolio diversification and model uncertainty: a robust dynamic mean-variance approach," Working Papers hal-01867133, HAL.
- Kerem Ugurlu, 2019. "Robust Utility Maximization with Drift and Volatility Uncertainty," Papers 1909.05335, arXiv.org.
- Andrew Papanicolaou, 2018. "Backward SDEs for Control with Partial Information," Papers 1807.08222, arXiv.org.
- Kim Weston, 2016. "Stability of utility maximization in nonequivalent markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 511-541, April.
- Wing Fung Chong & Gechun Liang, 2018. "Optimal investment and consumption with forward preferences and uncertain parameters," Papers 1807.01186, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:25:y:2015:i:2:p:258-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.