On Bayesian Value at Risk: From Linear to Non-Linear Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Lo, Andrew W., 2000.
"Nonparametric risk management and implied risk aversion,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 9-51.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 2000. "Nonparametric Risk Management and Implied Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 6130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tauchen, George E & Pitts, Mark, 1983. "The Price Variability-Volume Relationship on Speculative Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 485-505, March.
- Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Anna Zaccaria, 2000. "A Stochastic Control Approach to Risk Management Under Restricted Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 277-288.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Frey, Rudiger, 2000. "Estimation of tail-related risk measures for heteroscedastic financial time series: an extreme value approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 271-300, November.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Brennan, M J, 1979. "The Pricing of Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 1999. "Quantile hedging," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007.
"Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures,"
3504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers 200743, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Dowd & John Cotter, 2011. "Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures," Papers 1103.5665, arXiv.org.
- Carol Alexandra, 2003. "The Present, Future and Imperfect of Financial Risk Management," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2003-12, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Feb 2004.
More about this item
Keywordssubjective VaR; Bayesian method; Gerber-Shiu's model; leptokurtic effect; non-linear portfolios; model risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:11:y:2004:i:2:p:161-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .