Citations for "Foundations of Non-Cooperative Game Theory"
by Ritzberger, Klaus
- Wolfgang Leininger & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "The Penalty-Duel and Institutional Design: Is there a Neeskens-Effect?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0004, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2009. "The Refined Best-Response Correspondence and Backward Induction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000248, David K. Levine.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2014.
"Bayesian and consistent assessments,"
Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 601-617, April.
- Kuzmics, Christoph & Balkenborg, Dieter & Hofbauer, Josef, 2013.
"Refined best-response correspondence and dynamics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), January.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Ngo Van Long & Xiao Luo, 2007.
"Iterated Strict Dominance in General Games,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Onyeka Osuji, 2011. "Fluidity of Regulation-CSR Nexus: The Multinational Corporate Corruption Example," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 31-57, September.
- Frank Riedel & Linda Sass, 2014.
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 469-509, April.
- Riedel, Frank & Sass, Linda, 2013. "Ellsberg Games," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80012, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2012. "The refined best-response correspondence in normal form games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 466, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sebastián Marbán & Peter Ven & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2013. "ALOHA networks: a game-theoretic approach," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 221-242, October.
- Kuzmics, Christoph, 2011.
"On the elimination of dominated strategies in stochastic models of evolution with large populations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 452-466, June.
- Christoph Kuzmics, 2007. "On the elimination of dominated strategies in stochastic models of evolution with large populations," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000943, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:78:y:2013:i:2:p:221-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Maria, Corrado & Köttl, Johannes, 2002. "Lagged Network Externalities and Rationing in a Software Monopoly," Economics Series 120, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Kline, J. Jude, 2008.
"Inductive game theory: A basic scenario,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1332-1363, December.
- Fedor Iskhakov & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Recursive Lexicographical Search: Finding all Markov Perfect Equilibria of Finite State Directional Dynamic Games," Discussion Papers 14-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Giles, Adam & Postl, Peter, 2014. "Equilibrium and effectiveness of two-parameter scoring rules," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 31-52.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2011. "Refined best reply correspondence and dynamics," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 451, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Wang, Yafeng & Graham, Brett, 2010. "Simulation Based Estimation of Discrete Sequential Move Games of Perfect Information," MPRA Paper 23153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 2004. "Memory and perfect recall in extensive games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 237-256, May.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2005. "Real-World Economics Today:The New Complexity, Co-ordination and Policy," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 63(1), pages 19-53.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Klaus Ritzberger, 2013. "Large extensive form games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Anne Balthasar, 2010. "Equilibrium tracing in strategic-form games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2011. "Weakly-Bayesian and Consistent Assessments," Discussion Papers 2012-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Neuhoff, K., 2003. "Integrating Transmission and Energy Markets Mitigates Market Power," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0310, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wang, Yafeng & Graham, Brett, 2009. "Generalized Maximum Entropy estimation of discrete sequential move games of perfect information," MPRA Paper 21331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Convergence of best response dynamics in extensive-form games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 745, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2013.
- Josef Hofbauer & Simon M. Huttegger, 2015. "Selection-Mutation Dynamics of Signaling Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 2-31, January.