Memory and perfect recall in extensive games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jude Kline, J., 2002. "Minimum Memory for Equivalence between Ex Ante Optimality and Time-Consistency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 278-305, February.
- Piccione, Michele & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1997.
"On the Interpretation of Decision Problems with Imperfect Recall,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, July.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1995. "On the Interpretation of Decision Problems with Imperfect Recall," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 324-324, December.
- E. Ray Canterbery, 1984. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(1), pages 4-6, October.
- Ritzberger, Klaus, 2002. "Foundations of Non-Cooperative Game Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247868.
- Halpern, Joseph Y., 2002. "Characterizing the Common Prior Assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 316-355, October.
- Joseph Y. Halpern, 2000. "Characterizing the Common Prior Assumption," Game Theory and Information 0004009, EconWPA.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 1999. "Recall in extensive form games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87.
- van Benthem, Johan, 2001. "Games in Dynamic-Epistemic Logic," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 219-248, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)