U.K. and U.S. Trading of British Cross-Listed Stocks: An Intraday Analysis of Market Integration
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:jfutmk:v:39:y:2019:i:7:p:779-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alsayed, Hamad & McGroarty, Frank, 2012. "Arbitrage and the Law of One Price in the market for American depository receipts," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1258-1276.
- Victoria Saporta & Kamhon Kan, 1997. "The effects of Stamp Duty on the Level and Volatility of Equity Prices," Bank of England working papers 71, Bank of England.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qing-Qing Yang & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Generalized Optimal Liquidation Problems Across Multiple Trading Venues," Papers 1607.04553, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Chang, Chun-Ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2015. "Do oil spot and futures prices move together?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 379-390.
- Yang, Ann Shawing & Pangastuti, Airin, 2016. "Stock market efficiency and liquidity: The Indonesia Stock Exchange merger," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 28-40.
- Michael P. Clements & Nick Taylor, 2003. "Evaluating interval forecasts of high-frequency financial data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 445-456.
- Li, Huimin & Zheng, Dazhi & Chen, Jun, 2014. "Effectiveness, cause and impact of price limit—Evidence from China's cross-listed stocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 217-241.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:137-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Chun-nan, 2013. "The predictability of opening returns for the returns of the trading day: Evidence from Taiwan futures market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 272-281.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:16:y:2010:i:4:p:507-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otsubo, Yoichi, 2014. "International cross-listing and price discovery under trading concentration in the domestic market: Evidence from Japanese shares," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 36-51.
- Frijns, Bart & Indriawan, Ivan & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2015. "Macroeconomic news announcements and price discovery: Evidence from Canadian–U.S. cross-listed firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 35-48.
- Malinova, Katya & Park, Andreas, 2014. "The impact of competition and information on intraday trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 55-71.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Lai, H.N., 1998. "Modelling bid-ask spreads in competitive dealership markets," Discussion Paper 1998-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alhaj-Yaseen, Yaseen S. & Lam, Eddery & Barkoulas, John T., 2014. "Price discovery for cross-listed firms with foreign IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 80-87.
- Harrison Hong & Jiang Wang, 2000. "Trading and Returns under Periodic Market Closures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 297-354, February.
- Ben Sita, Bernard & Abdallah, Wissam, 2014. "Volatility links between the home and the host market for U.K. dual-listed stocks on U.S. markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 183-199.
- Jyh-Dean Hwang, 2013. "Are There Valuation and Operating Performance Gains from International Cross Listing? Evidence from Taiwan’s Depositary Receipt Issuers," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(2), pages 137-163, December.
- Carole Comerton-Forde & Michael A. O'Brien & P. Joakim Westerholm, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Strategic Behaviour Models," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 32(2), pages 181-203, December.
- repec:eee:finana:v:64:y:2019:i:c:p:38-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:3:y:2013:i:2:d:10.14208_ebr.2013.03.02.002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Pascual, Roberto & Escribano Sáez, Álvaro, 2000. "Adverse selection costs, trading activity and liquidity in the NYSE: an empirical analysis in a dynamic context," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7276, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2007. "A New Econometric Model of Index Arbitrage," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(1), pages 159-183, January.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 2001. "Exchange rates and firms' liquidity: evidence from ADRs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-325, June.
- Sunando Sengupta, 2007. "Implications Of European Trading For The New York Stock Exchange Open," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 1(2), pages 25-39.
- Gregory Bauer & Clara Vega, 2004.
"The Monetary Origins of Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets,"
Staff Working Papers
04-47, Bank of Canada.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2006. "The monetary origins of asymmetric information in international equity markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 872, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2006.
- William Bertin & Paul Fowler & David Michayluk & Laurie Prather, 2010. "An analysis of Australian exchange traded options and warrants," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(2), pages 150-172, April.
- Turnbull, D. Alasdair S. & White, Robert W. & Smith, Brian F., 2010. "In search of liquidity: The block broker's choice of where to trade cross-listed stocks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 20-34, January.
- Wang, Ming-Chieh, 2013. "Is there a reversal in the price discovery process under different market conditions? Evidence from Korean ADRs and their underlying foreign securities," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1160-1174.
- Sarkissian, Sergei & Schill, Michael J., 2012. "The nature of the foreign listing premium: A cross-country examination," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2494-2511.
- Luo, Yongli & Fang, Fang & Esqueda, Omar A., 2012. "The overseas listing puzzle: Post-IPO performance of Chinese stocks and ADRs in the U.S. market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 193-211.
- repec:mth:ifb888:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:16-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Xue & Yao, Lee J. & Fang, Victor, 2013. "Stock prices and the location of trade: Evidence from China-backed ADRs," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 677-688.
- Ghadhab, Imen & Hellara, Slaheddine, 2015. "The law of one price, arbitrage opportunities and price convergence: Evidence from cross-listed stocks," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 126-145.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:23:y:2017:i:4:p:761-806 is not listed on IDEAS