Inter- and intra-day liquidity patterns on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franz, Diana R & Rao, Ramesh P & Tripathy, Niranjan, 1995.
"Informed Trading Risk and Bid-Ask Spread Changes around Open Market Stock Repurchases in the NASDAQ Market,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(3), pages 311-327, Fall.
- Diana R. Franz & Ramesh P. Rao & Niranjan Tripathy, 1995. "Informed Trading Risk And Bid-Ask Spread Changes Around Open Market Stock Repurchases In The Nasdaq Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 18(3), pages 311-327, 09.
- A. Abhyankar & D. Ghosh & E. Levin & R.J. Limmack, 1997.
"Bid-ask Spreads, Trading Volume and Volatility: Intra-day Evidence from the London Stock Exchange,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 343-362.
- A Abhyankar & D Ghosh & E Levin & R J Limmack, 1995. "Bid-Ask Spreads, Trading Volume and Volatility: Intraday Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Working Papers Series 95/11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Wood, Robert A & McInish, Thomas H & Ord, J Keith, 1985. " An Investigation of Transactions Data for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 723-739, July.
- Chan, K. C. & Fong, Wai-Ming & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, ReneM., 1996.
"Information, trading and stock returns: Lessons from dually-listed securities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1161-1187, August.
- K.C. Chan & Wai-Ming Fong & Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "Information, Trading and Stock Returns: Lessons from Dually-Listed Securities," NBER Working Papers 4743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1990. "A Theory of the Interday Variations in Volume, Variance, and Trading Costs in Securities Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 593-624.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Ho, Richard Yan-Ki & Pope, Peter & Draper, Paul, 1994. "Intraday stock return volatility: The Hong Kong evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(2-3), pages 261-276, May.
- Foster, F Douglas & Viswanathan, S, 1993. " Variations in Trading Volume, Return Volatility, and Trading Costs: Evidence on Recent Price Formation Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 187-211, March.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. " An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-764, June.
- Brock, William A. & Kleidon, Allan W., 1992. "Periodic market closure and trading volume : A model of intraday bids and asks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 451-489.
- Hamao, Y. & Hasbrouck, J., 1992.
"Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trade and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange,"
92-35, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. "Securities Trading in the Absence of Dealers: Trades and Quotes on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 849-878.
- Fortin, Rich, 1990. "Transaction Costs and Day-of-the-Week Effects in the OTC/NASDAQ Equity Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 243-248, Fall.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Chan, K C & Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1995. "Market Structure and the Intraday Pattern of Bid-Ask Spreads for NASDAQ Securities," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Naidu, G. N. & Rozeff, Michael S., 1994. "Volume, volatility, liquidity and efficiency of the Singapore Stock Exchange before and after automation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 23-42, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Ho, Richard Yan-Ki & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Cheung, Daniel W. W., 1993. "Intraday prices and trading volume relationship in an emerging Asian market - Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 203-214, May.
- Chang, Rosita P. & Fukuda, Toru & Ghon Rhee, S. & Taakano, Makoto, 1993. "Intraday and interday behavior of the TOPIX," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-95, March.
- Allan W. Kleidon & Ingrid M. Werner, 1993. "Round-the-clock Trading: Evidence from U.K. Cross-Listed Securities," NBER Working Papers 4410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian, 1993. " Trading Patterns and Prices in the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1421-1443, September.
- Chan, Kalok & Chung, Y. Peter & Johnson, Herb, 1995. "The Intraday Behavior of Bid-Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks and CBOE Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 329-346, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:8:y:1998:i:3-4:p:277-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.