Higher Education Funding
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:56-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bärnighausen, Till & Bloom, David E., 2009.
""Conditional scholarships" for HIV/AIDS health workers: Educating and retaining the workforce to provide antiretroviral treatment in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 544-551, February.
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2007. ""Conditional scholarships" for HIV/AIDS Health Workers: Educating and Retaining the Workforce to Provide Antiretroviral Treatment in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2007. "“Conditional scholarships” for HIV/AIDS health workers: educating and retaining the workforce to provide antiretroviral treatment in sub- Saharan Africa," PGDA Working Papers 2407, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Timmermann, Dieter, 2010. "Alternativen der Hochschulfinanzierung," Arbeitspapiere 211, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent & Debande, Olivier, 2008. "Refinancing Europe's higher education through deferred and income-contingent fees: An empirical assessmentusing Belgian, German & UK data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 364-386, June.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Neil Shephard, 2013. "Inference and forecasting in the age-period-cohort model with unknown exposure with an application to mesothelioma mortality," Economics Papers 2013-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:cep:sticas:/124 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cbh:journl:v:14:y:2015:i:1:p:56-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Callan & Tim Smeeding & Panos Tsakloglou, 2008.
"Short-run distributional effects of public education transfers to tertiary education students in seven European countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 275-288.
- Callan, Tim & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2008. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers to Tertiary Education Students in Seven European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglass, John Aubrey & Keeling, Ruth, 2008. "The Big Curve: Trends in University Fees and Financing in the EU and US," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt6sr3n6km, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Denis Maguain, 2005. "Les prêts contingents aux étudiants dans les pays de l'OCDE," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(2), pages 51-71.
- Rainald Borck & Martin Wimbersky, 2014.
"Political economics of higher education finance,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 115-139, January.
- Rainald Borck & Martin Wimbersky, 2009. "Political Economics of Higher Education Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2829, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010. "Political economics of higher education finance," Working Papers 2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Máté Vona, 2015. "International Trends in Student Lending," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 14(1), pages 56-78.
- Angel García Correas & Manuel Larran Jorge, 2010. "Análisis de diferentes medidas de la eficiencia investigadora y factores explicativos en las universidades públicas españolas," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5,in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 36, pages 703-732 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2011.
"Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
12-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panagiotis Tsakloglou & Christos Koutsampelas, 2012. "Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1201, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil Shephard, 2013. "The actual financing costs of English higher education student loans," Economics Series Working Papers 2013-W06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cantillon, B. & De Ridder, A. & Vanhaecht, E. & Verbist, G., 2011. "(Un)desirable effects of output funding for Flemish universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1059-1072, October.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2016.
"Education and optimal dynamic taxation: The role of income-contingent student loans,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 1-21.
- Sebastian Findeisen & Dominik Sachs, 2011. "Education and optimal dynamic taxation: The role of income-contingent student loans," ECON - Working Papers 040, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Sep 2012.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Education and Optimal Dynamic Taxation: The Role of Income-Contingent Student Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Panos TSAKLOGLOU & Christos KOUTSAMBELAS, "undated". "Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers in Greece," EcoMod2008 23800144, EcoMod.
- Nina Arnhold & Jussi Kivistö & Hans Vossensteyn & Jason Weaver & Frank Ziegele, 2018. "World Bank Support to Higher Education in Latvia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29740, The World Bank.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo & Leocádio, Miguel, 2016. "Enlarging the social basis of higher education: Lessons learned from extending a social support system with a risk-sharing loan scheme in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 319-327.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00909926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Agasisti & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: An Overview of Methodological Approaches," JRC Working Papers JRC106681, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Markussen, Thomas, 2011.
"Democracy, redistributive taxation and the private provision of public goods,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 201-213, March.
- Thomas Markussen, 2010. "Democracy, Redistributive Taxation and the Private Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 10-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo, 2016. "Reforming higher education in Portugal in times of uncertainty: The importance of illities, as non-functional requirements," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 146-156.
- Stijn Kelchtermans & Frank Verboven, 2010. "Participation and study decisions in a public system of higher education," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 355-391.
- Sylvain Dessy & Safa Ragued, 2013. "Whither the Progressive Tax?," Cahiers de recherche 1340, CIRPEE.
- Jan Bouckaert & Bruno De Borger, 2013.
"Price competition between subsidized organizations,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 117-145, June.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DE BORGER, Bruno, 2010. "Price competition between subsidized organizations," Working Papers 2010019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2009. "Is Tax Progression Good for Employment? Efficiency Wages and the Role of the Prereform Tax Structure," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(1), pages 51-72, March.
- Erica Field, 2006. "Educational Debt Burden and Career Choice: Evidence from a Financial Aid Experiment at NYU Law School," NBER Working Papers 12282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe André & Hyunjeong Hwang, 2018. "Tax reform to support growth and employment in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1468, OECD Publishing.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:18948152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Agasisti & Ralph Hippe & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: empirical analyses in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC106678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kováts, Gergely, 2006.
"A felsőoktatási intézmények finanszírozási modelljei
[The funding models of institutes of higher education]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 919-938.
- CÃ©cile Hoareau, 2010. "FINANCING EU STUDENT MOBILITY: A Proposed Credit Union Scheme for Europe," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt64r0t16d, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Schneider Suzana & Cosma Dorin & Bene Gheorghe Florin, 2011. "Bases Of State Superior Educational System Financing From Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 381-385, December.
- O Debande & Vincent Vandenberghe, 2007. "Refinancing Europe’s Higher Education through Deferred and Income-Contingent Fees: An empirical assessment using Belgian, German and UK data," CASE Papers case124, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.