Citations for "Trends in Immigration and Economic Consequences"
by Jonathan Coppel & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Ignazio Visco
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"People Flows in Globalization,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 145-170, Spring.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2005. "International Migration: A Panel Data Analysis of Economic and Non-Economic Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 1590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Migration: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0103, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Michael Dörsam, 2010.
"The Effects of Taxation on Migration: Some Evidence for the ASEAN and APEC Economies,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2010n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Michael Dörsam, 2010. "The effects of taxation on migration: Some evidence for the ASEAN and APEC economies," CAMA Working Papers 2010-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Anna Maria Mayda (Georgetown University), 2005.
"Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes towards Immigrants,"
gueconwpa~05-05-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2006. "Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 510-530, August.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2004. "Who Is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2004. "Who is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes toward Immigrants," Development Working Papers 187, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Pradip Bhatnagar, 2004. "Liberalising the Movement of Natural Persons: A Lost Decade?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 459-472, 03.
- George Messinis, 2009. "Earnings and Languages in the Family: Second-Generation Australians," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(s1), pages 59-73, 09.
- Karin Mayr, 2007. "Immigration and income redistribution: A political economy analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 101-116, April.
- Karin Mayr, 2003. "Immigration and Majority Voting on Income Redistriubtion-Is there a Case for Opposition from Natives?," Economics working papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011.
"Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
16736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willi Leibfritz & Paul O'Brien & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2003. "Effects of Immigration on Labour Markets and Government Budgets - An Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 874, CESifo Group Munich.
- DUMONT, Michel, "undated". "The social consequences of economic globalization," Working Papers 2006025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Joseph Daniels & Marc Ruhr, 2003. "The determinants of immigration-policy preferences in advanced economies: A cross-country study," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 146-158, June.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Ortega, Ana Carolina & Jimeno, Juan F., 2004.
"The effect of immigration on the employment opportunities of native-born workers : some evidence for Spain,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we046122, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Raquel Carrasco & Juan Ramón García & Ana Carolina Ortega, "undated". "The Effect of Immigration on the Employment Opportunities of Native-Born Workers: Some Evidence for Spain," Working Papers 2004-17, FEDEA.
- Bildirici, M. & Orcan, M. & Sunal, S. & Aykaç, E., 2005. "Determinants of Human Capital Theory, Growth and Brain Drain: An Econometric Analysis for 77 Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(2).
- Alho, Kari E., 2002. "Labour Markets and Immigration Connected to Enlargement," Discussion Papers 791, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Theobald, Hildegard, 2004. "Fallstudie III: Förderung der Transparenz von Bildungsabschlüssen in der Gesundheitsbranche," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 115-144.
- Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Marco Stampini, 2005. "Familiar Faces, Familiar Places: The role of family networks and previous experience for Albanian migrants," Working Papers 05-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2004. "Globalization, Development, and Mobility of Technical Talent: India and Japan in Comparative Perspectives," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eileen Trzcinski, 2006. "Integration of immigrant mothers in Germany: policy issues and empirical outcomes," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(5), pages 489-512, December.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2005. "Who is Against Immigration? A Cross-Country Investigation of Individual Attitudes Towards Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 5055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giovanni Ferri, 2007. "Crisis in the coutries of origen and illegal immigration into europe via Italy," Working Papers 77, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2007.
"International Migration: A Panel Data Analysis of the Determinants of Bilateral Flows,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2007. "International migration: A panel data analysis of the determinants of bilateral flows," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0707, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2007.
"Why Are People More Pro-Trade than Pro-Migration?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mayda, Anna Maria, 2007. "Why Are People More Pro-trade Than Pro-migration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6351, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2006. "Why are people more pro-trade than pro-migration?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0611, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Moses, Jonathon W. & Letnes, Bjorn, 2003. "If People were Money: Estimating the Potential Gains from Increased International Migration," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cat Moody, 2006. "Migration and Economic Growth: a 21st Century Perspective," Treasury Working Paper Series 06/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Takashi Kozu & Yoshiko Sato & Masakazu Inada, 2003. "Demographic Changes in Japan and their Macroeconomic Effects," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- David A. Coleman, 2007. "Demographic diversity and the ethnic consequences of immigration - key issues that the Commission's report left out," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12.
- Pascal Delisle, 2002. "The Challenge of Labor Mobility in an Enlarged European Union," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 2, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Ugo Fratesi & Massimiliano Riggi, 2004. "Migration and Regional Disparities: the Role of Skill Biased Flows," Urban/Regional 0407004, EconWPA.
- Anna Mayda, 2010. "International migration: a panel data analysis of the determinants of bilateral flows," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 1249-1274, September.
- Sanderson , Lynda, 2004. "Trade and Networks: Mechanisms for Productivity Growth," Occasional Papers 06/5, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Raquel Carrasco & Juan Jimeno & A. Ortega, 2008. "The effect of immigration on the labor market performance of native-born workers: some evidence for Spain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 627-648, July.
- Simona Monteleone, 2009. "Brain drain e crescita economica: Una rassegna critica sugli effetti prodotti," Working Papers 2_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac O' Grada, 2011. "Outward and Inward Migrations in Italy: A Historical Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 08, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dan-Olof Rooth, 2007. "Implicit Discrimination in Hiring â€“ Real World Evidence," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0705, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- JesÃºs Clemente & Gemma Larramona, 2012. "Can a legalization programme for immigrants generate conflict among natives?," Chapters, in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 11, pages 365-386 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Münz, Rainer, 2007. "Migration, labor markets, and integration of migrants: An overview for Europe," HWWI Policy Papers 3-6, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- N. Diez Guardia & K. Pichelmann, 2006. "Labour Migration Patterns in Europe: Recent Trends, Future Challenges," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 256, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Christian Fahrholz & Philipp Mohl, 2003. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and The Netherlands," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp17c, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- Gemma Larramona & Jesus Clemente & Pedro Garcia-Castrillo, 2004. "Illegal immigration and a heterogeneous labour force. When can quotas generate an internal conflict?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p125, European Regional Science Association.
- Genchev, Vassil, 2005. "Immigration to the European Union - Challenges and Opportunities for a Europe of 25+," MPRA Paper 4249, University Library of Munich, Germany.