The Impact of Globalization on a Country's Quality of Life: Toward an Integrated Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Thorbecke & Christian Eigen-Zucchi, 2002. "Did NAFTA Cause a "Giant Sucking Sound"?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 23(4), pages 647-658, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sapkota, Jeet Bahadur, 2011. "Impacts of globalization on quality of life: evidence from developing countries," MPRA Paper 37506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Gius, 2006. "Using Panel Data to Estimate the Effect of the North American Free Trade Agreement on Employment and Wages at the State Level," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 37(1), pages 20-31.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed, 2018. "Quality of Life and Globalization: Evidence from Islamic Countries," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 709-725, September.
- M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & Chad Miller & James Littlefield & Eda Atay, 2007. "The Impact of Imports and Exports on a Country’s Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 245-281, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:68:y:2004:i:3:p:251-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.