CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McHenry, Mark P. & Doepel, David, 2015. "The ‘low power’ revolution: Rural off-grid consumer technologies and portable micropower systems in non-industrialised regions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 679-684.
- Emily Hencken Ritter & Courtenay R. Conrad, 2016. "Human rights treaties and mobilized dissent against the state," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 449-475, December.
- Kamm, Aaron & Koch, Christian & Nikiforakis, Nikos, 2017.
"The ghost of institutions past: History as an obstacle to fighting tax evasion,"
VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking
168271, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Aaron Kamm & Christian Koch & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2017. "The ghost of institutions past: History as an obstacle to fighting tax evasion," Working Papers 20170008, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Oct 2017.
- Neil M., Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the Internationalization of QWERTY," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kalle Pajunen & Liang Fang, 2013. "Dialectical tensions and path dependence in international joint venture evolution and termination," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 577-600, June.
- Caleb Stroup, 2015. "International Deal Experience and Cross-Border Acquisitions," Working Papers 15-03, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Anya C. Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013.
"Simultaneous Decision-Making In Competitive And Cooperative Environments,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1311-1323, April.
- Anya Savikhin & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," Working Papers 10-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," MPRA Paper 46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anya Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," Artefactual Field Experiments 00426, The Field Experiments Website.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas & Broadstock, David C., 2016. "Spillovers, path dependence and the productive performance of European transportation sectors in the presence of technology heterogeneity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 261-274.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2013.
"Path Dependence Research in Regional Economic Development: Cacophony or Knowledge Accumulation?,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1348-1362, September.
- Martin Henning & Erik Stam & Rik Wenting, 2012. "Path dependence research in regional economic development: Cacophony or knowledge accumulation?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1219, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Serguei Kaniovski, 2010. "Aggregation of correlated votes and Condorcet’s Jury Theorem," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 453-468, September.
- Neil Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the internationalization of QWERTY," Working Papers 1310, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Mattauch, Linus & Creutzig, Felix & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2015.
"Avoiding carbon lock-in: Policy options for advancing structural change,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 49-63.
- Linus Mattauch & Felix Creutzig & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "Avoiding Carbon Lock-In: Policy Options for Advancing Structural Change," Working Papers 1, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin, revised Feb 2012.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Savikhin, Anya C. & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2012.
"Behavioral spillovers in coordination games,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 233-245.
- Timothy Cason & Anya Samek & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Artefactual Field Experiments 00423, The Field Experiments Website.
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya C. Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 11-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cason, Timothy & Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 52106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Sharon J.W. & Coffey, Stephanie, 2016. "Building a sustainable energy future, one community at a time," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 867-880.
- Hebel, Jutta & Schucher, Günter, 2006. "The Emergence of a New 'Socialist' Market Labour Regime in China," GIGA Working Papers 39, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Uwe Cantner & Simone Vannuccini, 2017. "Innovation and lock-in," Chapters, in: Harald Bathelt & Patrick Cohendet & Sebastian Henn & Laurent Simon (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Innovation and Knowledge Creation, chapter 11, pages 165-181, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sultan, Tursinbek & Huang, Zuhui & Larsen, Karin, 2011. "Learning by Doing – Farmers’ Specialized Cooperatives Development in China," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122025, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Nathalie Mitev & François-Xavier de Vaujany, 2012. "Seizing the Opportunity: Towards a Historiography of Information Systems," Post-Print halshs-00671690, HAL.
- Bajmócy, Zoltán & Málovics, György, 2009. "A fenntarthatóság közgazdaságtani értelmezései [Economic interpretations of sustainability]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 464-483.
- Zhao, Bin, 2017. "Why will dominant alternative transportation fuels be liquid fuels, not electricity or hydrogen?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 712-714.
- Gabriela BODEA & Aurelian-Petrus PLOPEANU, 2016. "Romania – To Have Or Not To Have Its Own Development Path?," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(2), pages 221-237, August.
- Lamberson, P.J. & Page, Scott E., 2012. "The effect of feedback consistency on success in markets with positive feedbacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 259-261.
- Wu, Harry X., 2011. "Rethinking China.s Path of Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 076, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Edward B. Barbier, 2013. "Is a global crisis required to prevent climate change? A historical–institutional perspective," Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.),Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 28, pages 598-614, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2010. "The Place of Path Dependence in an Evolutionary Perspective on the Economic Landscape," Chapters, in: Ron Boschma & Ron Martin (ed.),The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Alexander Zaigraev, 2011. "Optimal jury design for homogeneous juries with correlated votes," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 439-459, October.
- Alois Humer & Daniel Rauhut & Nuno Costa, 2012. "European Types of Politico-territorial Organization and Public-private Finance of Social Services of General Interest," ERSA conference papers ersa12p526, European Regional Science Association.
- Lekkas, Peter & Paquet, Catherine & Howard, Natasha J. & Daniel, Mark, 2017. "Illuminating the lifecourse of place in the longitudinal study of neighbourhoods and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 239-247.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Democracy and growth: is the effect non-linear?," MPRA Paper 17795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelly Levin & Benjamin Cashore & Steven Bernstein & Graeme Auld, 2012. "Overcoming the tragedy of super wicked problems: constraining our future selves to ameliorate global climate change," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(2), pages 123-152, June.
- Serguei Kaniovski, 2008. "The exact bias of the Banzhaf measure of power when votes are neither equiprobable nor independent," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(2), pages 281-300, August.
- Peter J. Buckley, 2016. "Historical Research Approaches to the Analysis of Internationalisation," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(6), pages 879-900, December.
- Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2015. "Rational versus Adaptive Expectations in an Agent-Based Model of a Barter Economy," Working Papers 15-02, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Cultural Distance and Gravity Effects among Migrants," ERSA conference papers ersa13p484, European Regional Science Association.
- Elert, Niklas & Halvardsson, Daniel, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Institutional Convergence," Ratio Working Papers 200, The Ratio Institute.