Citations for "Another Look at Whether a Rising Tide Lifts All Boats"
by James R. Hines Jr. & Hilary W. Hoynes & Alan B. Krueger
- Seth B. Carpenter & William M. Rodgers III, 2004. "The disparate labor market impacts of monetary policy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 813-830.
- Andreas Mueller, 2014.
"Separations, Sorting and Cyclical Unemployment,"
2014 Meeting Papers
404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2010.
"The Increase in Income Cyclicality of High-Income Households and Its Relation to the Rise in Top Income Shares,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(2 (Fall)), pages 1-70.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2010. "The Increase in Income Cyclicality of High-Income Households and its Relation to the Rise in Top Income Shares," NBER Working Papers 16577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry J. Holzer & Paul Offner, 2001. "Trends in Employment Outcomes of Young Black Men, 1979-2000," JCPR Working Papers 245, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Kuhnen, Camelia M., 2010. "Searching for Jobs: Evidence from MBA Graduates," MPRA Paper 21975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Bosley, Stacie A., 2002. "The Impact Of The 1990s Economic Boom On Less-Educated Workers In Rural America: Did The Rising Tide Lift All Boats?," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19657, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Philip Oreopoulos & Till von Wachter & Andrew Heisz, 2006.
"The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession: Hysteresis and Heterogeneity in the Market for College Graduates,"
NBER Working Papers
12159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oreopoulos, Philip & Wachter, Till von & Heisz, Andrew, 2008. "The Short- and Long-Term Career Effects of Graduating in a Recession: Hysteresis and Heterogeneity in the Market for College Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 3578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, Gordon, 2012. "Boats and tides and "trickle down" theories: What economists presume about wellbeing when they employ stochastic process theory in modeling behavior," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-44.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodriguez, 2012. "Macroeconomic determinants of inequality of opportunity and effort in the US: 1970-2009," Working Papers 249, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Marianne E. Page & Ann Huff Stevens, 2006.
"Poverty in America: Trends and Explanations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 47-68, Winter.
- Felix Koenig & Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Reservation wages and the wage flexibility puzzle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mary C. Daly & Bart Hobijn & Theodore S. Wiles, 2011.
"Aggregate Real Wages: Macro Fluctuations and Micro Drivers,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-158/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mary C. Daly & Bart Hobijn & Theodore S. Wiles, 2011. "Aggregate real wages: macro fluctuations and micro drivers," Working Paper Series 2011-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- D. Audenaert & J. Bardaji & R. Lardeux & M. Orand & M. Sicsic, 2014. "Wage Resilience in France since the Great Recession," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2014-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Felix Koenig & Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," Working Papers 787, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "The Wage Curve: An Entry Written for the New Palgrave, 2nd Edition," IZA Discussion Papers 2138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Suryadarma & Rima Prama Artha & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "A Reassessment of Inequality and Its Role in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22543, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kim, Jongsung & Tebaldi, Edinaldo, 2009. "The Immigrants Odds of Slipping into Poverty during Business Cycles: Double Jeopardy?," MPRA Paper 15276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel G. Sullivan & Till von Wachter, 2006.
"Mortality, mass-layoffs, and career outcomes: an analysis using administrative data,"
Working Paper Series
WP-06-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Daniel Sullivan & Till von Wachter, 2007. "Mortality, Mass-Layoffs, and Career Outcomes: An Analysis using Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 13626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2006. "Welfare Reform and Indirect Impacts on Health," NBER Working Papers 12642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2005.
"The Wage Curve Reloaded,"
NBER Working Papers
11338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Connolly, Laura S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2003. "Local Labor Market Conditions and the Jobless Poor: How Much Does Local Job Growth Help in Rural Areas?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Felix Koenig & Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1406, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:cep:cepdps:dp1319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koenig, Felix & Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2016. "Reservation wages and the wage flexibility puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koenig, Felix & Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 9717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuji Genda & Ayako Kondo & Souichi Ohta, 2010. "Long-Term Effects of a Recession at Labor Market Entry in Japan and the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(1).
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Reginald Covington & Asia Sikora Kessler, 2015. "Labor Market Conditions at School-leaving: Long-run Effects on Marriage and Fertility," DETU Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Bosley, Stacie A., 2005. "THE IMPACT OF THE 1990s ECONOMIC BOOM ON LESS-EDUCATED WORKERS IN RURAL AMERICA," Working Papers 18918, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Andrea Kutinova, 2006. "The Effects of Unemployment on Childbearing," Working Papers in Economics 06/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Luis Ayala & Olga Cantó & Juan G. Rodríguez, 2011. "Poverty and the business cycle: The role of the intra-household distribution of unemployment," Working Papers 222, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ian Irvine & Kuan Xu, 2002. "Crime, Punishment and Poverty in the United States," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive uspov, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.