The disparate labor market impacts of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1999.
"Monetary policy shocks: What have we learned and to what end?,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 65-148
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998. "Monetary Policy Shocks: What Have We Learned and to What End?," NBER Working Papers 6400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2001. "Estimating the effects of disinflationary monetary policy on minorities," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1998.
"Measuring Monetary Policy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 869-902.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," Economics Series 10, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Ilian Mihov, 1995. "Measuring monetary policy," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vivek Moorthy, 1988. "On demographic adjustments to estimates of the natural rate of unemployment: a note," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 88-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Harry J. Holzer & Paul Offner, 2001. "Trends in Employment Outcomes of Young Black Men, 1979-2000," JCPR Working Papers 245, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- M. Badgett, 1994. "Rising black unemployment: Changes in job stability or in employability?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 55-75, March.
- James Hines & Hilary Hoynes & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Another Look at Whether a Rising Tide Lifts All Boats,"
833, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- James R. Hines Jr. & Hilary W. Hoynes & Alan B. Krueger, 2001. "Another Look at Whether a Rising Tide Lifts All Boats," NBER Working Papers 8412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Christina D. & Romer, David H., 1994. "Monetary policy matters," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 75-88, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:2:p:174-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:openec:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9439-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Brainard, Lael, 2017. "Labor Market Disparities and Economic Performance : a speech at "Banking and the Economy: A Forum for Minority Bankers," a conference hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Kansa," Speech 972, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mathias Klein & Roland Winkler, 2017.
"Austerity, Inequality, and Private Debt Overhang,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1633, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klein, Mathias & Winkler, Roland, 2017. "Austerity, Inequality, and Private Debt Overhang," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168076, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:26:p:2545-2562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bredemeier & Roland Winkler, 2017.
"The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(26), pages 2545-2562, June.
- Winkler, Roland & Bredemeier, Christian, 2016. "The employment dynamics of different population groups over the business cycle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145687, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:88:y:2017:i:c:p:70-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Queneau, Hervé & Sen, Amit, 2012. "On the structure of US unemployment disaggregated by race, ethnicity, and gender," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 91-95.
- Amaral, Pedro S., 2017. "Monetary Policy and Inequality," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:813-830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .