Citations for "Financial Decision-Making in Markets and Firms: A Behavioral Perspective"
by Werner F. M. De Bondt & Richard H. Thaler
- Dennis Dittrich & Werner Guth & Boris Maciejovsky, 2005.
"Overconfidence in investment decisions: An experimental approach,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 471-491.
- Dennis Dittrich & Werner Güth & Boris Maciejovsky, . "Overconfidence in Investment Decisions: An Experimental Approach," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2001-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dennis Dittrich & Werner Güth & Boris Maciejovsky, 2001. "Overconfidence in Investment Decisions: An Experimental Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 626, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boris Maciejovsky & Tarek El-Sehitya & Hans Haumerb & Christian Helmensteinc & Erich Kirchlerd, . "Hindsight Bias and Individual Risk Attitude within the Context of Experimental Asset Markets," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dong, Ming & Robinson, Chris & Veld, Chris, 2005.
"Why individual investors want dividends,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 121-158, December.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2012.
"FDI Waves, Waves of Neglect of Political Risk,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/132815, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- A. Felipe Rodrigues & Newton Da Costa & Sergio Da Silva, 2011. "Overconfidence and excess entry: a comparison between students and managers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2549-2557.
- Burton G. Malkiel, 2003. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis and Its Critics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 59-82, Winter.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010.
"Overconfidence, risk aversion and (economic) behavior of individual traders in experimental asset markets,"
26390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence, Risk Aversion and Individual Financial Decisions in Experimental Asset Markets," MPRA Paper 53114, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2014.
- Freeman, Steven F., 1997. "Good decisions : reconciling human rationality, evolution, and ethics," Working papers WP 3962-97., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Menkhoff, L., 1998. "The noise trading approach -- questionnaire evidence from foreign exchange," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 547-564, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04b25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika, 2005. "Why Are All New Entrepreneurs Better Than Average? Evidence from Subjective Failure Rate Expectations," Discussion Papers 987, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stracca, Livio, 2004. "Behavioral finance and asset prices: Where do we stand?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 373-405, June.
- Franklin Allen, 2001. "Do Financial Institutions Matter?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2005.
"Overconfidence and Trading Volume,"
SIFR Research Report Series
40, Institute for Financial Research.
- Markus Glaser & Martin Weber, 2007. "Overconfidence and trading volume," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Markus Glaser & Martin Weber, 1990. "Overconfidence and trading volume," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Overconfidence and Trading Volume," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-07, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Overconfidence and trading volume," Papers 03-07, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Overconfidence and Trading Volume," CEPR Discussion Papers 3941, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felipe Zurita, 2001. "Speculation in Financial Markets: A Survey," Documentos de Trabajo 197, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Cesarini, David & Sandewall, Orjan & Johannesson, Magnus, 2006.
"Confidence interval estimation tasks and the economics of overconfidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 453-470, November.
- Cesarini, David & Sandewall, Örjan & Johannesson, Magnus, 2003. "Confidence Interval Estimation Tasks and the Economics of Overconfidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 535, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gneezy, U., 1996. "Probability Judgements in Multi-Stage Problems : Experimental Evidence of Systematic Biases," Discussion Paper 1996-01, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shachar Kariv, 2005. "Overconfidence and Informational Cascades," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000406, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christophe Boucher, 2003. "“Winners take all competition”, creative destruction and stock market bubble," Finance 0305010, EconWPA.
- Gerlinde Fellner, 2004. "Illusion of control as a source of poor diversification: An experimental approach," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo, 1996. "Speculative dynamics with bounded rationality learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 284-300, June.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2015. "Anxiety, overconfidence, and excessive risk-taking," Staff Reports 711, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Jager, Wander, 2004. "The effect of different needs, decisionmaking processes and networkstructures on investor behavior and stock market dynamics : a simulation approach," Research Report 04B25, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dorothée Rivaud-Danset, 1996. "Les contrats de crédit dans une relation de long terme. De la main invisible à la poignée de main," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(4), pages 937-962.
- Oberlechner, Thomas & Hocking, Sam, 2004. "Information sources, news, and rumors in financial markets: Insights into the foreign exchange market," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 407-424, June.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea, 2003. "Trading Volume with Career Concerns," CEPR Discussion Papers 4034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Da Silva & Bruno Moreira & Newton Da Costa Jr, 2015. "Handedness and digit ratio predict overconfidence in cognitive and motor skill tasks in a sample of preschoolers," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1087-1097.
- Prokudina, Elena & Renneboog, Luc & Tobler, Philippe, 2015. "Does Confidence Predict Out-of-Domain Effort?," Discussion Paper 2015-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.